Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 15-12-2012, 09:05 PM   #1
romany_jones

Default Car Crashes, Hangings, & Other Mysterious Deaths.

I'll start with Barry Mannakee.

Strange and stranger too is that princess Diana's bodyguard died in a motorcycle driven by a policeman.....Barry was the passenger...I believe the policeman survived.

Quote:
Seventeen years ago, Barry Mannakee, a former bodyguard of Diana, Princess of Wales, died in a road crash on a nondescript stretch of the A11 in Essex. Last week, in a poor-quality videotape, broadcast in America, the Princess was heard expressing the view that Mannakee, with whom she apparently had an intimate relationship during the 1980s, was "bumped off". The tape was recorded by Diana's voice coach, Peter Settelen, in 1992.
Diana never truly believed that it was an accident and thought that someone had killed him because "he knew too much".
Mannakee married Susan Bennett in London in 1966. They had two children.
romany_jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2012, 09:17 PM   #2
romany_jones

This one I feel is a near miss or bodged.

Miss whiplash,aka Linda St Claire, (who could of spilled the beans on certain mps sexual shenanigans.)was found in a crashed car upside down in a pond in 2009....she has since turned to god......phew that was a near miss.
Of course before the incident she was threatened by m15.
Quote:
According to the Sunday Mirror (4th January 1998), Princess Diana told Stephen Twigg, one of her therapists, that she "feared for her life" because she become the royal families "loose cannon". Similar threats were allegedly made in 1993 to Linda St. Clair, the leader of the Corrective Party, who claims she fled Britain "after establishment death threats". She says that she was approached by two men (who she believes were working for Special Branch or MI5) who threatened kill her and her family unless she disappeared. She promised to say nothing about a list of senior MP's and "other public figures" which she alleges have used her services as a prostitute, and left the country. Apparently, one the men said to St. Clair:

"You have been upsetting a lot of MP's. They have sent us to sort you out. Keep your mouth shut about them or you're dead. Don't mess with the big boys" (The Guardian, 14th April 1993).
http://www.fantompowa.net/Flame/diana_mannakee.htm
Old 15-12-2012, 09:18 PM   #3
frase

V v suspicious that bodyguard dying....
Wonder if Diana was sleeping with him....
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2012, 09:28 PM   #4
romany_jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by frase View Post
V v suspicious that bodyguard dying....
Wonder if Diana was sleeping with him....
It was said she was.....I imagine alarm bells sounded
Quote:
Diana's Lovers: Barry Mannakee

Job

Police Sergeant/Bodyguard

Looks

Rugged, beefy, gentle

Character

Respected and experienced copper who won Diana's trust soon after taking the job of being her personal bodyguard. Thought of as loyal and able to keep secrets by the princess and well-liked by former colleagues in the force.

Modus Operan-Di

As a servant to Diana, Mannakee is not likely to have made the running in any romance that may have developed out of their intense friendship. Instead, the bodyguard became a shoulder to cry on for Diana at a time, 1985/86, when she had few other members of her staff she could genuinely trust as they also had loyalties to Charles and the Queen.

Did he, y'know...eh?

The odds are against, although we will never know for sure as both parties are now no longer with us, Mannakee dying in a road accident 10 years before his erstwhile mistress met her maker in eerily similar circumstances.

There is, however, one piece of evidence suggesting that the liaison may have been more than merely one of emotional support (see below).

What went wrong?

After arousing the suspicions of Charles and members of the Kensington Palace staff, Mannakee was removed from his post and was sent packing on other police work. Incidentally, Mannakee wasn't the only one of Diana's bodyguard's to get close to Her Royal Highness. Diana was also keen on Graham Smith and Ken Wharfe but, it is believed, mainly for their value as father figures.
http://www.londonnet.co.uk/ln/guide/..._mannakee.html
Old 15-12-2012, 09:36 PM   #5
marlowe
Banned

From Icke's The Biggest Secret -

One day, about this time, she went rushing into Christine’s (Christine Fitzgerald's) healing centre in London in a terrible state. Christine remembers:
“She was crying hysterically and I said ‘What’s the matter?’ You know it was dog’s died stuff, bottom lip out, full sob. She came galloping through the door. I gave her rescue remedy, clutched her, hugged her, calmed her down, and said now tell me what’s going on. ‘I can’t believe it, I can’t believe it, they killed him, they killed him’ she sobbed. I said: ‘Who did they kill?’
She told me about her affair with the detective (Barry Mannakee) and how he was decapitated on a motorbike and how she thought it was a terrible accident. But now she knows the Royal Family killed him because Prince Charles’ senior detective had just told her that if she didn’t cool it with Hewitt, the same would happen to him. He told her she should not think that she was indispensable, either.”
Officially, Barry Mannakee died in a ‘road crash’. How dangerous the roads seem to be if the royals don’t like you. Christine said that Diana was very much in love with Mannakee and she had visited his grave regularly. Diana had, apparently, been unaware of his death at the time until she was being driven with Prince Charles to the airport to fly to the Cannes Film Festival. He waited until she was about to get out of the car in front of waiting photographers and he said:
“Oh, by the way, I got word from the Protection Unit yesterday that poor Barry Mannakee was killed. Some sort of motorcycle accident. Terrible shame, isn’t it?”
Diana burst into tears, but Charles said sarcastically: “Let’s go darling, your press awaits you.”

Last edited by marlowe; 15-12-2012 at 09:37 PM.
marlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2012, 09:40 PM   #6
presidentgas
Restricted Profile

I've had this book for years, it's an account of 25 suspicious deaths of people working in the defence industry.

Including:-

A man who killed himself by tying a rope around his neck, tying it to a tree, and driving off at high speed.

A woman who tied herself up in her car, jumped out into mud, in a pair of stilettoes, walked to the edge of a lake, with her feet tied together, and drowned herself in a few inches of water.

Last edited by presidentgas; 15-12-2012 at 09:41 PM.
presidentgas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2012, 09:46 PM   #7
marlowe
Banned

There's Roberto Calvi, who 'hung himself' under Blackfriars Bridge in London's Temple district, he had the foresight to put some masonry in his pockets to weigh himself down with.
marlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2012, 09:54 PM   #8
romany_jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowe View Post
From Icke's The Biggest Secret -

One day, about this time, she went rushing into Christine’s (Christine Fitzgerald's) healing centre in London in a terrible state. Christine remembers:
“She was crying hysterically and I said ‘What’s the matter?’ You know it was dog’s died stuff, bottom lip out, full sob. She came galloping through the door. I gave her rescue remedy, clutched her, hugged her, calmed her down, and said now tell me what’s going on. ‘I can’t believe it, I can’t believe it, they killed him, they killed him’ she sobbed. I said: ‘Who did they kill?’
She told me about her affair with the detective (Barry Mannakee) and how he was decapitated on a motorbike and how she thought it was a terrible accident. But now she knows the Royal Family killed him because Prince Charles’ senior detective had just told her that if she didn’t cool it with Hewitt, the same would happen to him. He told her she should not think that she was indispensable, either.”
Officially, Barry Mannakee died in a ‘road crash’. How dangerous the roads seem to be if the royals don’t like you. Christine said that Diana was very much in love with Mannakee and she had visited his grave regularly. Diana had, apparently, been unaware of his death at the time until she was being driven with Prince Charles to the airport to fly to the Cannes Film Festival. He waited until she was about to get out of the car in front of waiting photographers and he said:
“Oh, by the way, I got word from the Protection Unit yesterday that poor Barry Mannakee was killed. Some sort of motorcycle accident. Terrible shame, isn’t it?”
Diana burst into tears, but Charles said sarcastically: “Let’s go darling, your press awaits you.”

Quote:
James Hewitt has claimed he considered committing suicide following his five-year affair with Princess Diana.
The former military man said he had planned to shoot himself during a trip to France - until his mother made him take her along.
'I got in my car and loaded a few things up to get on the ferry to go to France - to shoot myself,' he said.

Although six years ago, he was hypnotised for a television programme in which he 'revealed' that his affair with Diana had begun earlier than he had previously stated, commencing in 1982, not 1986 - before the birth of Prince Harry.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ss-Diana.html#
Makes you wonder.
Old 15-12-2012, 10:02 PM   #9
romany_jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by presidentgas View Post
I've had this book for years, it's an account of 25 suspicious deaths of people working in the defence industry.

Including:-

A man who killed himself by tying a rope around his neck, tying it to a tree, and driving off at high speed.

A woman who tied herself up in her car, jumped out into mud, in a pair of stilettoes, walked to the edge of a lake, with her feet tied together, and drowned herself in a few inches of water.

Open Verdict: Amazon.co.uk: Tony Collins, Steven Arkell: Books
So certain people have been at it for years.....why has no one been held to book.?
Old 15-12-2012, 10:14 PM   #10
godspeed

Coz it's a BIG SOCIETY

and we're not in it....
godspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2012, 10:43 PM   #11
romany_jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by godspeed View Post
Coz it's a BIG SOCIETY

and we're not in it....
But, but, I thought we were all in this together.

Not that this has anything to do with the thread subject...but I dare say we can have a laugh along the way.
Old 15-12-2012, 10:58 PM   #12
the nine

Gary speed
David Kelly
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2012, 11:09 PM   #13
romany_jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Gary speed
David Kelly
I shall have a look at this.
Old 15-12-2012, 11:20 PM   #14
lcp.
Banned

Stephen Milligan.
lcp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2012, 11:29 PM   #15
romany_jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Gary speed
David Kelly
That is very sad about Gary..
Quote:
On 26 November 2011, Speed appeared as a guest on the BBC One television programme Football Focus,[73] with presenter Dan Walker later describing Speed as being in "fine form".[57] After the programme finished at 1pm, Speed chatted to various other pundits at the MediaCity studios in Salford before joining former team-mate Alan Shearer to watch the Manchester United versus Newcastle United match at Old Trafford, a short walk from the studios across the Manchester Ship Canal.[74] After the match ended, at 5pm, Speed drove home to Huntington, Cheshire, about an hour's drive from Greater Manchester.[74]
The following morning, just before 7am, his wife Louise found his body hanged in the garage of his home. She telephoned the ambulance service at 7:08am and the police were also informed. They confirmed him as being dead and the police announced that they were not treating his death as suspicious. Although the facts were not fully established, it was reported that Speed committed suicide.[75][76][77] His death was announced to the public by the Football Association of Wales a few hours later.[78] An inquest into Speed's death convened on 29 November 2011. The inquest was adjourned until 30 January 2012.[77]
The coroner at the inquest reached a narrative verdict and stated that cause of death was by "self suspension", but that there was insufficient evidence to determine whether it was intentional as he may have intended to make a "dramatic gesture" and then "nodded off to sleep".[79] The inquest heard that the pressure of management had put some strain on his marriage and that he and Louise had argued the night before his death.[79] However family friend Alan Shearer had told Speed that such arguments were normal within a long-term relationship, and Louise told the inquest how recent conversations between her and her husband "went on about our future together and how excited he was about our journey together".[79] His mother, Carol Speed, described him as a "glass half-empty person", and Louise said that he was "a somewhat closed character" and that she had viewed his last television appearance after his death and thought that "his smile did not appear genuine...it did not reach his eyes."[80] Though he never discussed any possible mental health issues with anyone, four days before his death he did text Louise about the possibility of suicide, but he also dismissed such an action because of the importance of his wife and two children.[81]
Speed left most of his £1,284,472 estate to his wife and the rest to his sons.[82]
Was his death suspicious and was he abused in his earlier life, the video i posted cuts off without any mention......I've posted what I have come across so far.
Old 15-12-2012, 11:38 PM   #16
lcp.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by romany_jones View Post
That is very sad about Gary..

Was his death suspicious and was he abused in his earlier life, the video i posted cuts off without any mention......I've posted what I have come across so far.
Gary Speed - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There was a great thread on here concerning the Gary Speed death around a year ago now.

Last edited by lcp.; 15-12-2012 at 11:42 PM.
lcp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2012, 11:45 PM   #17
romany_jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by leather clad prowler View Post
Stephen Milligan.
Quote:
Milligan was found dead in his flat in Black Lion Lane, Chiswick, London by his secretary Vera Taggart on 7 February 1994. His corpse was discovered in what was presumed to be a state of autoerotic asphyxiation, combined with self-bondage and cross-dressing. A detail of his death, which was the subject of much comment and speculation at the time, was that he was found to have had an orange segment in his mouth at the time of his death. Police believed that he died on the night of Saturday 5 February 1994.
[edit]
I do seriously wonder at things like this, is it so ridiculous that the british public will just believe it.......I suppose we would just have to delve into deeper why anyone would want him dead....of course if he wasn't a problem it's less likely he would of been done away with, ( think Micheal Hutchen?) ....I don't know anything about stephen.....though strangely the orange rings a bell.
Would anyone want to do a way with him for any reason?
Apparently he can be seen here in the background with a green tie.
Old 15-12-2012, 11:47 PM   #18
romany_jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by leather clad prowler View Post
There was a great thread on here concerning the Gary Speed death around a year ago now.
Any great threads can be bought back to life....if people are interested of course.....many new members will of missed it, including me.

Last edited by romany_jones; 15-12-2012 at 11:48 PM.
Old 15-12-2012, 11:57 PM   #19
romany_jones

Shirley Bassey's daughter 'was murdered'
A convicted murderer faces being questioned in his cell over the death of Dame Shirley Bassey's daughter 25 years ago.
The singer has never accepted the official ruling that Samantha Novak, found face-down in the River Avon near the 250ft Clifton Suspension Bridge, died accidentally.
Now a 'cold case' squad of detectives is investigating allegations that a killer was linked to the 21-year-old's death.

A weeping Shirley Bassey is helped to her car after saying goodbye to her youngest daughter, 21-year-old Samantha Novak, in 1985   
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...al-killer.html
Don't think we will ever get too the bottom of this one either.
Quote:
Samantha was found in the river in Bristol in August 1985, nine days after leaving a pub where she had been drinking. Police concluded that she 'just fell in' and it was a tragic accident.
At her inquest the coroner recorded an open verdict, saying she had died from shock due to unexpected submersion into water and there was no evidence of foul play.
But in an interview last October Dame Shirley said: 'I never believed that [it was suicide] . . . if she'd jumped off the bridge, all her bones would have been broken.

Last edited by romany_jones; 16-12-2012 at 12:05 AM.
Old 16-12-2012, 12:19 AM   #20
stillwakingup

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=pho...3&tx=109&ty=92
Suspected driver of the white Fiat uno which hit Di Merc in the tunnel.Found dead in a locked vehicle in Montpellier France.
http://www.whale.to/b/pap1.html

Last edited by stillwakingup; 16-12-2012 at 12:21 AM.
stillwakingup is offline   Reply With Quote