Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 16-04-2017, 08:07 PM   #61
mollymag4

I have now watched all of Hall's Maddie videos. Impressive work on his part. Certainly someone or someones of importance seem to have been involved to warrant the high level of interference that went on. I do believe she died in the apartment probably by accident involving drugging as well. The pedo connection seems just a little to tenuous at present. Murat does seem to have been a plant by the mi5/6 contingent. And maybe the patsy as well.
Did I miss the video where he talks about the cremation piece and the gym bag? Perhaps I haven't seen all the videos after all.
mollymag4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2017, 09:15 PM   #62
cont

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieb View Post
You could always go and watch it and come to your own decision instead of asking someone else. I posted the youtube addy because I watched it unlike you and found that I hadn't seen it before having viewed all his other MM video's. The fact that it is not on his site could be because he is hoping that some people might just buy it, he did state earlier this year that a new video would be up April and now it is April!
Okay, seems like it is his final part. Strange way for it to be released, not on his official channel.

I've watched all the previous films and will watch this one.
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2017, 09:38 PM   #63
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by cont View Post
Okay, seems like it is his final part. Strange way for it to be released, not on his official channel.

I've watched all the previous films and will watch this one.
I think that prior to a ceratin date, he pre-releases it on DVD (for a fee) and then people can rip the dvd (if they choose to) and share it on Youtube BEFORE he actually releases for free on his channel.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2017, 12:32 AM   #64
cont

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
I think that prior to a ceratin date, he pre-releases it on DVD (for a fee) and then people can rip the dvd (if they choose to) and share it on Youtube BEFORE he actually releases for free on his channel.
My immediate thought was that he was just one of many creators in the alternative media who have been getting the work they do, their radio interviews, presentations, documentaries, anything, copied and uploaded on to multiple youtube accounts - often with new clickbait titles - without permission.

This has enabled a few individuals to farm ad-revenue from popular alternative media sources on an industrial scale. That this also causes the latest work of these authors to get buried under mountains of old stuff makes it harder for people to stay up-to-date with the most recent news/analysis.

Richard wants his work uploaded to as many youtube accounts by as many people as possible. Presumably he will get his wish. If not then we may know who is behind many of these farm accounts.
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2017, 08:41 AM   #65
techman

But how do we know the phone conversation was bugged? who said it was?. And wouldn't you think with a very sensitive case as this those crucial and revealing police statements would've been withheld from public viewing?. The people involved in this aren't going to leave anything that would contradict the official narrative.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2017, 10:01 AM   #66
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cont View Post
My immediate thought was that he was just one of many creators in the alternative media who have been getting the work they do, their radio interviews, presentations, documentaries, anything, copied and uploaded on to multiple youtube accounts - often with new clickbait titles - without permission.

This has enabled a few individuals to farm ad-revenue from popular alternative media sources on an industrial scale. That this also causes the latest work of these authors to get buried under mountains of old stuff makes it harder for people to stay up-to-date with the most recent news/analysis.

Richard wants his work uploaded to as many youtube accounts by as many people as possible. Presumably he will get his wish. If not then we may know who is behind many of these farm accounts.
This is why they must do talks within the public realm to raise funds in order to live.

It's when things leave the hobby stage and rely on the Internet to raise revenue as to when things and themselves become harder and vulnerable to TPTB.

What I would like to do is set up a donation button on my sites and whoever allows promotion of this gets the funds to ease their own journey.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2017, 11:24 AM   #67
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
But how do we know the phone conversation was bugged? who said it was?. And wouldn't you think with a very sensitive case as this those crucial and revealing police statements would've been withheld from public viewing?. The people involved in this aren't going to leave anything that would contradict the official narrative.
The original recording of the bugged conversation needs to be put into the public domain.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2017, 11:32 AM   #68
techman

People are discouraged or conditioned to no attend live talks of these subjects because they automatically think it's a load of bullshit and someone taking them for a ride and making money off the gullible. I nearly went to Richards talk at the Alephi in Liverpool, but things in my life got in the way, and if they hadn't I still would've been persuaded not to go by people calling me weird. I never like being part of the common crowd watching X Factor, watching soaps and talking about boring daily issues. People seem to want information for free, yet are forgetting researchers like Hall can't do these things for nothing.
Old 17-04-2017, 04:33 PM   #69
bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
But how do we know the phone conversation was bugged? who said it was? And wouldn't you think with a very sensitive case as this those crucial and revealing police statements would've been withheld from public viewing?.The people involved in this aren't going to leave anything that would contradict the official narrative.
Let me explain.

The Portuguese judicial system has a novel approach to dealing with unsolved police investigations. If they can't charge anyone, they put virtually all of their files - witness statements, expert evidence, forensic evidence, secretly taped conversations, photographs, search results, reports of cadaver dogs etc. etc. - out on a DVD, which is released to journalists and other interested persons.

Unbelievable really, because here in the UK all this is kept secret unless and until someone is convicted, and even then most of the material is exempted from the Freedom of Information Act.

The Portuguese police released this DVD in August 2008, and legions of Madeleine McCann researchers having poring over and analysing it all ever since (the Portuguese police did not release about 20% of the material, though, which is being kept secret presumably because it is sensitive and might be used in any future prosecution).

The McCanns fought a court battle to STOP this material being released - but LOST.

The Martin Brunt-Robert Murat conversations were secretly taped by the police, and transcribed, and put on the police files and released on the DVD. Portuguese volunteers have helped to translate the material that was in Portuguese. A lady known as 'pamalam' has put all this material on the internet google mccannpjfiles. It is vast.

For those new to the case, Richard Hall's first documentary is the one to watch, titled 'The True Story of Madeleine McCann', link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIjPcvmVzUo

It's just over 4 hours in total, but covers all the basics, giving an overview. It's been uploaded, fully or in part, by about 30 different folk and altogether these have had over 2 million views to date.

A hallmark of the case is the extreme over-involvement of various British police forces, the British goverment and the various security services like MI5 - from Day One - in maintaining the McCanns' abduction narrative. It really is a conspiracy to cover up some appalling truth, and Richard Hall's five Madeleine documentaries are the best route into understanding the level of deception.

'McCanns' Embedded Confessions', uploaded 25 November 2016, is another good vid by Richard; he travelled to Maine, U.S.A., to interview internationally-known Statement Analyst Peter Hyatt about the case. Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slziMpXYjJo&t=59s

Last edited by bird; 17-04-2017 at 09:21 PM. Reason: typo
bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2017, 08:46 AM   #70
techman

Quote:
Originally Posted by bird View Post
Let me explain.

The Portuguese judicial system has a novel approach to dealing with unsolved police investigations. If they can't charge anyone, they put virtually all of their files - witness statements, expert evidence, forensic evidence, secretly taped conversations, photographs, search results, reports of cadaver dogs etc. etc. - out on a DVD, which is released to journalists and other interested persons.

Unbelievable really, because here in the UK all this is kept secret unless and until someone is convicted, and even then most of the material is exempted from the Freedom of Information Act.

The Portuguese police released this DVD in August 2008, and legions of Madeleine McCann researchers having poring over and analysing it all ever since (the Portuguese police did not release about 20% of the material, though, which is being kept secret presumably because it is sensitive and might be used in any future prosecution).

The McCanns fought a court battle to STOP this material being released - but LOST.

The Martin Brunt-Robert Murat conversations were secretly taped by the police, and transcribed, and put on the police files and released on the DVD. Portuguese volunteers have helped to translate the material that was in Portuguese. A lady known as 'pamalam' has put all this material on the internet google mccannpjfiles. It is vast.

For those new to the case, Richard Hall's first documentary is the one to watch, titled 'The True Story of Madeleine McCann', link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIjPcvmVzUo

It's just over 4 hours in total, but covers all the basics, giving an overview. It's been uploaded, fully or in part, by about 30 different folk and altogether these have had over 2 million views to date.

A hallmark of the case is the extreme over-involvement of various British police forces, the British goverment and the various security services like MI5 - from Day One - in maintaining the McCanns' abduction narrative. It really is a conspiracy to cover up some appalling truth, and Richard Hall's five Madeleine documentaries are the best route into understanding the level of deception.

'McCanns' Embedded Confessions', uploaded 25 November 2016, is another good vid by Richard; he travelled to Maine, U.S.A., to interview internationally-known Statement Analyst Peter Hyatt about the case. Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slziMpXYjJo&t=59s
Thanks for clearing that up, makes a lot of sense.

I suspect if this incident had happened in the UK none of these facts would've been revealed because those statements would've been withheld.

Last edited by techman; 18-04-2017 at 08:51 AM.
Old 18-04-2017, 11:34 AM   #71
monklink

Thumbs up good tour

Plenty of new material in the latest tour, the double DVD was £10, but free to subsequently distribute. I guess he doesn't want to be seen to be profiting from a tragedy (while also exposing the controlled media).

There was a bit of weirdness once again. Having talked for a fair while without interruption, there was suddenly a plethora of camera flashes when it got to a slide on "so-called" I$i$. The Q&A session was completely disrupted by Flat Earthers and the like (possibly they're trying to stop networkin').

Can't believe they actually have a unit called CEOPs, I think that says it all right there.
monklink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2017, 06:38 PM   #72
techman

I wonder what all the camera flashes was all about when Isis was touched on, and I wonder what Richard's response was regarding flat earth questions. Believe it or not there are some rest researchers, some I've assumed to be very level headed and sane people, who actually take the flat earth theory seriously (ie Mark Devlin). Maybe Hall is on the fence about it too, who knows.
Old 03-05-2017, 08:01 AM   #73
monklink

Red face coincidence theory

Richard specifically said that every time he releases a new film (on this subject) there's a resurgence in media cover stories within a matter of weeks. He gave a few examples, but, to be honest, I thought he was being a bit big-headed.

Lo and behold within a matter of weeks there's apparently a new lead they're following. What could this new lead be (after all this time and money)? Murat's Mum reckons she saw a suspicious lady hanging around outside the apartment. Seriously?!? Oh, also, a car was seen going the wrong way up a one-way street (a small hire car maybe?)

Obviously it's just a coincidence that, of the double DVD recently released, a whole DVD was devoted to Robert Murat.
monklink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 05:55 PM   #74
techman

Not sure I would call Richard big headed, maybe that he jumps the gun sometimes when there's a recent news story which just happens to co-incide with his new investigation or re-investigation on a particular news story, leading him to assume (rightly or wrongly) that "they" have come across his research and are trying to create a distraction to stop the information getting through. Maybe so, but I cannot imagine the average joe sitting down and watching Richplanet TV on their TV or computer.

Speaking of Maddie McCann, I came across a news article on the Yahoo page talking about "the 6 theories behind Maddie's disappearance". I thought "here we go, another attempt to conceal the truth", however, as I was looking through the comments I was very surprised to find that so many people are placing blame solely on the McCann's, many stating that Gerry and Kate were responsibly for her death which, as many seemed to agree on, was as a result of her being overdosed and suffering a fatal fall. Also their annoyance that they are getting away with murder, etc. That really surprised. But is this a sign that the tide is turning and that people are "awakening" to the shenanigans of the government? I kinda doubt it. I bet if soon as you mentioned a certain well researched documentary by a Richard D Hall and told or showed them what it was about, I bet would immediately switch off and say you're a conspiracy theorists. Yet, most people seem to agree there is a cover up going on and the McCann's are wholly if not partly responsibly for Madeleine's death.