Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 03-02-2017, 03:32 PM   #1
jonny1992uk

Default Any Website That Can Help People New To Conspiracy Research?

I have been thinking that it's hard to get people that know nothing about conspiracy research to understand and learn about these things when they do not accept the idea in the first place. Does anyone know a website that they can direct me to that brings all information together such as things like 'Bohemian Grove' 'Skull and Bones Society' 'Denver International Airport' 'World Trade Centre Disaster' 'Rockerfeller History' 'Masonic Symbols'

Just thought that for there to be a website that explains about these things in a detailed and coherent manner but also does so in a simple to understand way would be amazing to help deliver this information to people that do not believe in the New World Order.

The only problem about Forums such as David Icke Forum and others is that I think these Forums help to provide additional information about things and usually to people that are already 'awake' and already know about these things. Where as it could be overwhelming for new people to this whole thing.
jonny1992uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 03:34 PM   #2
jonny1992uk

People could say 'David Icke's books' and that's a good point but I feel like an Internet website might be better for new people as a large book can be daunting and a compact website that brings things together could be better for those kind of people. Plus, Sadly David Icke has received quite the reputation over the years that has put people off, although no fault of David's that's thanks to the MSM.
jonny1992uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 04:00 PM   #3
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny1992uk View Post
People could say 'David Icke's books' and that's a good point but I feel like an Internet website might be better for new people as a large book can be daunting and a compact website that brings things together could be better for those kind of people. Plus, Sadly David Icke has received quite the reputation over the years that has put people off, although no fault of David's that's thanks to the MSM.
I would disagree with you on the point you made about David's "reputation" putting people off. He has a massive following, the popularity of his tours prove that.

When a major event occurs this forum is the first point of call for many.

So to answer your question- Any Website That Can Help People New To Conspiracy Research?

I would have to say DavidIcke . Com
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 04:06 PM   #4
WindWater

The Thrive Movement documentary is very good as well as their website, www.thrivemovement.com. I think the documentary explains things better than the website.
WindWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 05:21 PM   #5
cont

Problem with getting new people to wake up is precisely this - where to send them.

There is so much disinformation deliberately put out to deter the casual free thinker and discredit those who have already discovered there is something worth discovering beyond mainstream.

Take, for example, the subject of UFOs.

Youtube is full of fake and stupid UFO videos. The diamonds in this steaming pile of shit are video documentaries made by professional researchers e.g. Richard D. Hall.

But if you try to wake someone up to non-terrestrial visits/secret government research/hybrid projects the first thing they think of is you want them to watch a compilation of bad CGI and dodgy witness reports.

To take something seriously people need to be exposed to quality from the very start.

Personally I would use Richard D. Hall for the completely unawake as he has a very level-headed and logical approach and manner.

David Icke is more passionate which could be off-putting for someone who doesn't want to be passionate about something they don't believe yet.

That said David Icke could be useful to wake up some people. It may depend on personality. Alex Jones woke me up and that got me to David Icke. Later I found Richard D. Hall.
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016

Last edited by cont; 03-02-2017 at 05:24 PM.
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 07:18 PM   #6
soylentgreen

I agree about the Thrive documentary being a good start for everyone. I have many others I suggest to people that are "ready", but thrive is the one I tell everyone to watch. Another good one about the media (and how I discovered David Icke) is "orwell rolls in his grave". A good intro to NWO is "wake up call", but it's a bit much for some people to handle. On the subject of chemtrails I suggest "what in the world are they spraying". I know you asked about websites, but there are also many documentaries (including DI's) that are on you tube... problem is there is also so much crap on there it turns people off and you lose them. I try to suggest some good ones and tell people to ignore other crap. Info wars (alex jones) was a big influence for me, but AJ can be too much (especially in recent years) so this could be the worst choice for some people. Better to suggest DI, but he can be too much with the repltilian inter-dimensional beings, so I pretend to ignore that part (even though I am interested, it might turn away people that can otherwise learn much from david) Richard Hall is also good.
soylentgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 08:02 PM   #7
techman

Completely agree about Richard D Hall. One top researcher IMO. Great researcher into UFO's, though I have to admit UFO's aren't really my strongsuit anymore as I've lost interest in the subject, primarily because I feel there are bigger fish to fry in the conspiracy arena.

Richard is also excellent at other subjects, 9/11, 7/7, lone gunman shootings (example Derrick Bird, Roual Moat, etc), free energy coverups, NASA fakery, Maddie McCann, you name it he's covered it. Another excellent talk was concerning the economy and debt. If anyone I know where to be introduced to the conspiracy world, Richard D Hall would be the perfect starting point, and his talk regarding how debt is created (can't remember exact title) would be an ideal eye opener.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 08:06 PM   #8
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny1992uk View Post
I have been thinking that it's hard to get people that know nothing about conspiracy research to understand and learn about these things when they do not accept the idea in the first place. Does anyone know a website that they can direct me to that brings all information together such as things like 'Bohemian Grove' 'Skull and Bones Society' 'Denver International Airport' 'World Trade Centre Disaster' 'Rockerfeller History' 'Masonic Symbols'

Just thought that for there to be a website that explains about these things in a detailed and coherent manner but also does so in a simple to understand way would be amazing to help deliver this information to people that do not believe in the New World Order.

The only problem about Forums such as David Icke Forum and others is that I think these Forums help to provide additional information about things and usually to people that are already 'awake' and already know about these things. Where as it could be overwhelming for new people to this whole thing.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net/default.htm
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 07:58 AM   #9
suvereeni
Premier Subscribers

Thrive movie is a good start, I showed it to my sister and she liked it (hopefully it planted a seed). It has high production quality which makes it more appealing imo.

Of course I have to recommend the website that changed everything for me: www.whatonearthishappening.com. The podcast section is gold. David actually used one of Mark's slides in his presentation.
suvereeni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 03:19 PM   #10
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

I'd recomend Noam Chomsky for people who don't want the stuff about reptilians and UFOs. After you've read his works, you will automaticaly transition to DI. Noam Chomsky will provide the anatomy of how the media is a centralised oligarch which manufactures any lie the system wants precipitating in his book Manufacturing Consent ~1976 He also explains in great detail how the state is an undemocratic totalitarian system in The Structure of Power ~1998.

Chomsky is for many, the doorway to David Icke and Jordan Maxwell and others. It's a long road. It's a giant subject.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 10:35 AM   #11
ninjashoes

I like this one. I feel it is mostly true and gives the basic rundown of the alien power structure.

www.sacred-texts.com/ufo/conspire.htm
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 03:01 PM   #12
decode reality
Inactive

As well as conspiracy sites and researchers, I also think it's hugely important to read widely. Find the work of historians and study that. Do your own research. Look at the bibliographies and references made by researchers.

With the lid having been lifted on so much hidden history (and present day news), bear in mind that it's very easy now for anyone to come along and tell us about some conspiracy or other, and what they say may be completely fabricated.

In short, I'd say the best thing is to look for truth - don't just look for conspiracies, as it can give a skewed view.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote