Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 19-08-2015, 03:59 PM   #1
gnairn23

Default Botox

This topic is about botox, and in particular it's non cosmetic uses.

I am interested in your thoughts on the ethics of injecting the most lethal
poison, Botulinum toxin into people.

Also how is this relevant (if at all) to some kind of all inclusive conspiracy involving poising the general public, is this just another avenue that they take to poison people along with things put in drinks and foods etc?

Your thoughts and input are appreciated.

Thanks
Old 19-08-2015, 11:08 PM   #2
dumbcritic

This says all you need to know http://www.eceae.org/sv/what-we-do/c...animal-testing
''Chlorine is a deadly poison gas employed on European battlefields in World War I. Sodium is a corrosive metal which burns upon contact with water. Together they make a placid and unpoisonous material, table salt. Why each of these substances has the properties it does is a subject called chemistry'' - Carl Sagan

Why is it that the loudest critics of ''Big Pharma'' are Big Placebo?
dumbcritic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2015, 11:31 PM   #3
slimithy

OP wants to talk about a hidden agenda of botox poisoning on people, DC posts a link to animal testing. lol

Anyway.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnairn23 View Post
is this just another avenue that they take to poison people along with things put in drinks and foods etc?
When they start to regulate it, maybe. But they haven't really pushed it on people so far. Not that I've seen anyway.

Last edited by slimithy; 19-08-2015 at 11:34 PM.
slimithy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2015, 02:57 AM   #4
ejricksen

Location: Online and inside my head with my thoughts (unfortunately)

Ethically speaking, I think it's alright for people to decide for themselves whether or not to use Botox or other skin tightening solutions. Everyone gets older with each passing day and who are we to judge what people do? Who knows what kind of pressure each of us face everyday; the workplace is becoming more and more shallow and dependent on our appearance with every passing year! I'm no spring chicken myself and I'll tell you that the struggle is REAL.
ejricksen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2015, 09:07 AM   #5
dumbcritic

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimithy View Post
OP wants to talk about a hidden agenda of botox poisoning on people, DC posts a link to animal testing. lol

Anyway.....

When they start to regulate it, maybe. But they haven't really pushed it on people so far. Not that I've seen anyway.
Try reading the link* or being able to add 2+2. In other words it paralyzes muscles and they have to test every batch of this. Now how do you think that is done*

Food borne botulism (its rare - 145 cases are reported each year in the US) can happen but the toxin can be destroyed if heated at 80C for 10 minutes or longer (ideally boiling)
''Chlorine is a deadly poison gas employed on European battlefields in World War I. Sodium is a corrosive metal which burns upon contact with water. Together they make a placid and unpoisonous material, table salt. Why each of these substances has the properties it does is a subject called chemistry'' - Carl Sagan

Old 19-10-2015, 09:12 AM   #6
dumbcritic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejricksen View Post
Ethically speaking, I think it's alright for people to decide for themselves whether or not to use Botox or other skin tightening solutions. Everyone gets older with each passing day and who are we to judge what people do? Who knows what kind of pressure each of us face everyday; the workplace is becoming more and more shallow and dependent on our appearance with every passing year! I'm no spring chicken myself and I'll tell you that the struggle is REAL.
Why use something that can cost a lot (a few hundred per area), doesn't last very long (3-4 months) and is tested on non-humans?. There are much better and cheaper products out there