Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 29-07-2014, 06:37 AM   #61
busa

Mythbusters report on RFID chip implants censored by big sponsors.

http://disinfo.com/2012/02/mythbuste...nd-mastercard/

" It’s a telling example of how corporate advertisers serve as the gatekeepers of mainstream media/entertainment"

A lot of informtaion is being censored out of the net and that is rapidly increasing.
The kind of evidence we need to get out there.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2014, 06:40 AM   #62
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by multiversal_quiver View Post
No worries about chip implants. People have been trained to carry around chipped devices that offer them some conveniences and entertainment in exchange for gps location tracking, communications monitoring and recording, remote control of cameras and microphones on the devices, and data mining on personal activities and social interactions of people. These things have been openly admitted by whistleblowers. Now people are starting to wear devices on their bodies. Next maybe you can have contact lenses that do the same thing. Then naturally, why not have some kind of implanted interface to enhance performance.

But you don't really need personal devices and chips with all of the external surveillance technology like face recognition surveillance cameras mounted on drones, aircraft, street corners and buildings.

"If you are going to control any population for any length of time, you must have some measure of consent. It's exceedingly difficult to see how pure terrorism can function indefinitely. It can function for a fairly long time. But, I think sooner or later you have to bring in an element of persuasion, an element of getting people to consent to what is happening to them. Well, it seems to me that the nature of the ultimate revolution with which we are now faced is precisely this: that we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy, who have always existed, and presumably always will exist, to get people actually to love their servitude. This seems to me the ultimate in malevolent revolutions, shall we say. And this is the problem which has interested me for many years, and about which I wrote thirty years ago a fable, Brave New World, which is essentially the account of a society making use of all the devices at that time available, and some of the devices which I imagined to be possible, making use of them in order to first of all to standardize the population-- to iron out inconvenient human differences-- to create so to say, mass produced models of human beings arranged in some kind of a scientific caste system. Since then, I have continued to be extremely interested in this problem, and I have noticed with increasing dismay that a number of the predictions which were purely fantastic when I made them thirty years ago have come true or seem in process of coming true. A number of techniques about which I talked seem to be here already, and that there seems to be a general movement in the direction of this kind of ultimate revolution, this method of control, by which people can be made to enjoy a state of affairs which by any decent standard they ought not to enjoy." Aldous Huxley, in the 1960's
I started reading up on "the internet of things" quite a few years ago where everyone and everyrthing on the planet becomes a digitaly tagged commodity in true herd style. While the flock sleeps.

You see Cameron, other EU leaders and the media bringing out the term "the internet of things" more so now. Its a plan in progress and run by total psycho's in the US and EU.

Old 29-07-2014, 06:53 AM   #63
busa

VeriChip, a company that makes microchips which can be implanted in humans, has sold 7,000 chips, approximately 2,000 of which have been placed in people. The company’s present focus is tagging “high-risk” patients, such as those with diabetes, heart conditions or Alzheimer’s.

http://www.healthcareitnews.com/news...ivacy-concerns

2007 news

Old 29-07-2014, 07:07 AM   #64
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
so..two in 2006.
so.. how many in 2014?
No, at least two.
2000? 200,000? 2,000,000? The fact is people have been and still are chip implanted.

How about you find out and post some data to add to the discussion in a constructive manner and maybe stop being so lazy and disruptive?

Last edited by i_am; 30-07-2014 at 01:41 AM.
Old 29-07-2014, 08:03 AM   #65
busa

I think the consent issue is relevant considering the satanic nature of the whole control program.
You have to consent to being chipped for the other ethereal control and access to work.
Just a minor detail, but relevant.

Old 29-07-2014, 07:22 PM   #66
multiversal_quiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
I think the consent issue is relevant considering the satanic nature of the whole control program.
You have to consent to being chipped for the other ethereal control and access to work.
Just a minor detail, but relevant.
I think people are waiting for a moment when they're held down and injected, during which they can say no or consent to being injected. What they don't realize is that they're perhaps giving stealth consent already with all of the technologies creeping into everyday life with a dual purpose. If you can attach surveillance to a game, then people are consenting to the game and thereby consenting to the other also.
multiversal_quiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2014, 09:11 PM   #67
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
No, at least two.
2000? 200,000? 2,000,000? The fact is people have been and still are chip implanted. .
you article spoke of two employees being implanted .. not "at least two."
then in you, in a feverous attempt to alarm, turn that to "2000? 200,000? 2,000,000."
wow .. now THAT'S inflation.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2014, 10:23 PM   #68
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
you article spoke of two employees being implanted .. not "at least two."
then in you, in a feverous attempt to alarm, turn that to "2000? 200,000? 2,000,000."
wow .. now THAT'S inflation.

There are other articles on this thread that refer to other stats for chip implants in people. It took me about ten minutes to find that. With an hour or two I could come up with much more.
I think a climb down and an apology from you would be a good idea?
I've cut you some slack and provided you with evidence and so have others too.

Last edited by i_am; 30-07-2014 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Unnecessary
Old 29-07-2014, 10:30 PM   #69
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by multiversal_quiver View Post
I think people are waiting for a moment when they're held down and injected, during which they can say no or consent to being injected. What they don't realize is that they're perhaps giving stealth consent already with all of the technologies creeping into everyday life with a dual purpose. If you can attach surveillance to a game, then people are consenting to the game and thereby consenting to the other also.
I think consent will probably be obtained by deception under the guise of accessing phones, laptops, shopping and media. People will willingly accept it under the pretext of its cool technology.
However the human mind is an organic portal to other world's and beings, so consent to being implanted might have other implications. An implant could be used to compromise our internal spiritual protection.

Occult science in other words. The work of the Nazi's and NWO elite.