Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 02-08-2013, 03:12 AM   #1
dign4it

Default $$Trillions in "Off the Records" Gold (Part 4)

In a previous part of this post I mentioned that Jesse Jmaes was a Sentinel, and that is right and wrong. While Jesse was a Sentinel, he was also, what I call, a Regional Supervisor, meaning that he was in charge of keeping all of the Masonic treasure room Sentinels in line....using the fear of death, to the Sentinel as well as that Sentinel's family.

Jesse was so "complete," so satanic and vile in his "carrying out of his orders" that for several years there was not one Sentinel who was brave enough to steal from these Masonic treasure rooms. Yep, Jesse is missed these days by the Masons, mainly because Masons of today have vaginas.

Anyway, Doc Noss was not worried about getting caught stealing. Hell, he had the whole New Mexico territory in his hands, with very few people in it. He knew he was going to be rich beyond all of his dreams (through stealing these treasures). He even went so far as to make his own coded treasure maps to the places he was "protecting," knowing that one day he would retire, and that what ever was missing from these treasure rooms would be blamed on the newest/next Sentinel. These personal treasure maps that Doc made would ensure that he could go back time and time again and steal more and more treasure "as needed," and again, the new Sentinel would take the rap for what was missing (which meant death to the new Sentinel. But Doc didn't care about the death of the next Sentinel, that's how Masons operate)

I have four of Doc's maps, I should say copies of them. Three lead to treasure sites where Doc buried treasures that he had taken out of the treasure rooms. The fourth copy leads to a place where you can get into the massive and extensive tunnel system under the Caballos Mountains.

(During one of the searches conducted in this mountain range, it was believed that this fourth map led to (like the other maps) a place where Doc had buried a few gold bars, a place that Doc would eventually come back to and recover them. But it proved to be a sealed entrance into the tunnel system under the Caballos. This tunnel system runs for miles, in all directions except west.
The other maps do lead to treasure sites where Doc buried his ill-gotten gains, and these have since been recovered.)

Doc had it made for a while. Hell, he had access to trillions in gold (even at 1930's prices), another trillion in silver, and an endless list of priceless artifacts. Doc was on top of the world....that is...until his wife blew it for him by taking a solid gold, jewel encrusted crown into town to the jeweler, who happened to a Mason. That's when the cat got out of the bag. And from that point on, Doc's days were numbered.

I have been in the Caballos Mountains many, many times, and each time I go there I feel "death" and destruction. And these words don't even properly describe the feelings that come over me when I'm there.
This mountain range is a range of.....something evil, but I just can't put my finger on it. Even when I was first hired to go there to seek treasure, when I arrived at camp, I just got this feeling of ..."You don't want to be here, this is a place of death."
I have been all over America treasure hunting, from east to west, north to south. But NEVER, EVER did I get the negative vibes that I got with the Caballos Mountains...it was spiritual, to say the least.

In closing, I find it very sad that there is enough treasure in the Caballos Mountain Range to knock out the National Debt, house the homeless, feed the hungry, etc., but the Masons and the Catholic Church instead pretend that these things do not exist (even they're the ones that rigged up this system). They instead prefer to keep all of this wealth to themselves, even though many, many Native Americans died in the accumulating process of this wealth. If it weren't for the Native Americans, NONE of these treasure rooms would exist, simply because it was the Indians that worked (hard labor) in the mines. You see, these treasure rooms are an accumulation of the metals from the mines.

In the case of Victorio Peak, this mountain was eventually hollowed out to where people could live in it. The gold and silver veins were workable from inside this mountain, in fact, it was the working of the veins from the outside of the mountain, and following the veins into the mountain, that caused this mountain to be hollowed out to where you could have 100 or more people living inside it. Plus, there was an underground river than right under Victorio Peak, and the tailings from mining would be dumped in this river that was running right through this cavern where everyone lived !!! Folks, it's an amazing true story!!!

Like I said. It's sad........ these treasures are more than enough to help those who need help..... and STILL have billions$$$ left over. But who ever said that the Church was here to help us???

Last edited by dign4it; 02-08-2013 at 03:38 AM.
dign4it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 03:18 AM   #2
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by dign4it View Post
In a previous part of this post I mentioned that Jesse Jmaes was a Sentinel, and that is right and wrong. While Jesse was a Sentinel, he was also, what I call, a Regional Supervisor, meaning that he was in charge of keeping all of the Masonic treasure room Sentinels in line....using the fear of death to the Sentinel as well as that Sentinel's family.
What evidence other than your opinion of any of this?

Quote:
Jesse was so "complete," so satanic and vile in his "carrying out of his orders" that for several years there was not one Sentinel who was brave enough to steal from these Masonic treasure rooms. Yep, Jesse is missed these days by the Masons.
Masonry is not Satanic nor have you proven Jesse James to be an actual Mason. This is all your fabrication. You have provided no evidence.

Quote:
I have three of Doc's maps, I should say copies of them.
Can we see pictures/scans of these maps?

Quote:
I have been in the Caballos Mountains many, many times, and each time I go there I feel the "death" and destruction.

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019

Last edited by ksigmason; 02-08-2013 at 03:19 AM.
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote