Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 12-08-2018, 06:30 PM   #1
raburgeson

Default Keep getting this message

I keep getting this message in Email. ON a list to meet President Trump would you make a donation. I don't mind the donation part. Considering the size of the militia here I imagine I am on the list to meet. I can't be missing more than 3 hours without there being severe consequences globally. It is within an agreement about saying anything they want said. Not blowing any horns here.

The one thing I would like to see if the rumors are true is a mat they use at the White House that tells you if you are infested with AI. Placed in areas around the US so people can test themselves without cameras or entering data that identify. I retire completely from militia in November and the protection remains. But I would still like to know, who has succumb to the smart dust clouds and the nano chips.
Just a different type of programming I know but, if I have then I would make it public. I don't think so because the drum I here beating is not the same as anyone else. Still though this would be a far better thing than meeting the president.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote