Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 03-04-2018, 09:33 AM   #1
litrium

Lightbulb The Human Body: A Miniature Universe

I think the people of DavidIcke forums will find this quote from Master Li Hongzhi (founder of Falun Dafa) from one of his Buddha Law Lectures very interesting:

- - -

"The human mind is complex. I’ve spoken with you before about how a person’s brain is merely a processing plant. A person is born from his mother’s womb, with his parents’ flesh and blood, and then grows by consuming earthly foods. And at death, whether he’s buried in the earth or cremated, he turns to dust. The brain itself, strictly speaking, is not the origin of one’s thoughts. Don’t people have a soul? Doesn’t a person’s body also consist of a part that is at various microscopic layers and that isn’t in the surface dimension? All of those can generate thoughts. Some people have said that the human body is a miniature universe. Think about how many cells are contained in a person’s brain. And how many molecules make up those cells?

And how many even more minuscule particles make up those molecules? Each minuscule particle, as positioned in space, looks as does a celestial body to the human eye. Everyone looks outwardly. Every planet in this greater universe has life on it, only it’s not in this surface dimension and thus it’s invisible to you. America’s space technology is said to be so advanced, yet when they land on other planets they see nothing there but a desolate world. But it is not desolate there; it’s just that man’s technology is too shallow. How many planets are there in this universe? The cells, molecules, and more minuscule particles in the human brain have the same arrangement as that of the universe that we see, and even the sequencing is the same. How many particles are there in your human body?

How many planets are there inside your brain? If the lives on those minuscule particles (that is, planets) were to look upon the particles spread throughout the space of the brain, would it be any different from how human beings look at planets or the universe? If you are to look at it this way, doesn’t a person’s brain contain a large universe? And how many beings, how many gods, and how many still greater beings exist there in those dimensions? Given that all of those countless beings have their own minds, where exactly do humans’ thoughts come from? It’s extraordinarily complex."

- - -

If anyone is interested I've left a link to Zhuan Falun ( the core book of Falun Dafa ). It talks about spiritual things from a scientific perspective. It talks about other dimensions, the soul, the cosmos in the microcosm and the macrocosm, supernatural abilities, karma, healing, the true history of mankind, transcending the 5 elements and leaving the 3 realms and many many other fascinating things:

http://en.falundafa.org/eng/pdf/ZFL2014.pdf
litrium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 05:20 PM   #2
pri01

Quote:
Originally Posted by litrium View Post
I think the people of DavidIcke forums will find this quote from Master Li Hongzhi (founder of Falun Dafa) from one of his Buddha Law Lectures very interesting:

- - -

"The human mind is complex. I’ve spoken with you before about how a person’s brain is merely a processing plant. A person is born from his mother’s womb, with his parents’ flesh and blood, and then grows by consuming earthly foods. And at death, whether he’s buried in the earth or cremated, he turns to dust. The brain itself, strictly speaking, is not the origin of one’s thoughts. Don’t people have a soul? Doesn’t a person’s body also consist of a part that is at various microscopic layers and that isn’t in the surface dimension? All of those can generate thoughts. Some people have said that the human body is a miniature universe. Think about how many cells are contained in a person’s brain. And how many molecules make up those cells?

And how many even more minuscule particles make up those molecules? Each minuscule particle, as positioned in space, looks as does a celestial body to the human eye. Everyone looks outwardly. Every planet in this greater universe has life on it, only it’s not in this surface dimension and thus it’s invisible to you. America’s space technology is said to be so advanced, yet when they land on other planets they see nothing there but a desolate world. But it is not desolate there; it’s just that man’s technology is too shallow. How many planets are there in this universe? The cells, molecules, and more minuscule particles in the human brain have the same arrangement as that of the universe that we see, and even the sequencing is the same. How many particles are there in your human body?

How many planets are there inside your brain? If the lives on those minuscule particles (that is, planets) were to look upon the particles spread throughout the space of the brain, would it be any different from how human beings look at planets or the universe? If you are to look at it this way, doesn’t a person’s brain contain a large universe? And how many beings, how many gods, and how many still greater beings exist there in those dimensions? Given that all of those countless beings have their own minds, where exactly do humans’ thoughts come from? It’s extraordinarily complex."

- - -

If anyone is interested I've left a link to Zhuan Falun ( the core book of Falun Dafa ). It talks about spiritual things from a scientific perspective. It talks about other dimensions, the soul, the cosmos in the microcosm and the macrocosm, supernatural abilities, karma, healing, the true history of mankind, transcending the 5 elements and leaving the 3 realms and many many other fascinating things:

Hi, yes, we are a copy of the universe. The planets rule every parts of our body and the Zodiac runs through our body from Aries in the head to Pisces in the feet. Ancient physicians were able to diagnose and prescribe by relating to this ancient science.
pri01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2018, 06:48 AM   #3
litrium

Quote:
Originally Posted by pri01 View Post
Hi, yes, we are a copy of the universe. The planets rule every parts of our body and the Zodiac runs through our body from Aries in the head to Pisces in the feet. Ancient physicians were able to diagnose and prescribe by relating to this ancient science.
Fascinating, I need to learn more about astrology. I always felt that there was so much more to it.

On a similar note, check out this lecture Excerpt from Master Li Hongzhi, he talks that not only are their countless sentient beings within us, but could we ourselves be inside a larger being?:

- - -

"Just now I said that particles can form everything in a dimension. The cosmic bodies are extensive and flourishing. The more microscopic the particles that compose a world, the more beautiful and glorious the world. Actually, even larger particles can form even larger cosmic expanses or even larger lives. While these planets appear to us human beings to be pretty far from one another, they seem quite close to one another in the eyes of larger beings; it’s much the same way human beings perceive the distances among molecules.

Then could what human beings see between planets be part of a being’s body? In other words, could it make up an even larger life?! It’s really the same idea. In the past it was said that there were giants and dwarves. Whether ordinary people say they existed or not doesn’t matter, I’m teaching in terms of principles. It’s just that times have changed. With history’s progression to this stage, it had to conform to the historical and cultural requirements of this time period. So that caused today’ s society to become how it is.

People no longer believe in what they can’t see or experience. And the more they disbelieve, the less they are allowed to know the truth. That’s because human beings have become foolish. And human beings’ disbelief was actually something arranged. I often say that human beings want to be in charge but they never, ever have been."
litrium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2018, 01:59 PM   #4
white light

The microcosm is the macrocosm. We are indeed universal fractals.

But, would being beholden to cosmic alignment be deterministic? There's not much randomness in the movements of stars and planets. I'd say for my part that's rubbish. If it's not then the stars are planets have determined that I should say it's rubbish.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2018, 12:54 PM   #5
better21

Human mind is endless and the most exciting thing in a world
better21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2018, 09:13 PM   #6
serpentine

Recent maps of the macro structure of the local universe showing large clusters of spiral galaxies with accompanying globular dwarf galaxies (red and white blood cells?) surging together along "arteries and veins" of intersellar gas 100,000 light years across made me think of a chest x ray I got a glimpse of a long time ago before a surly senior nurse snatched it away.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2018, 09:24 PM   #7
andy1033

Why do you think masons say

"As above, so below"

This is what they mean. Humans have always imagined the heavens to be a big version of the human body.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2018, 11:02 PM   #8
serpentine

serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2018, 09:35 PM   #9
jupiter12

Default The Human Body: A Miniature Universe

Quote:

- - -

- - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by pri01 View Post
Quote:
Fascinating, I need to learn more about astrology. I always felt that there was so much more to it.

On a similar note, check out this lecture Excerpt from Master Li Hongzhi, he talks that not only are their countless sentient beings within us, but could we ourselves be inside a larger being?:

- - -

"Just now I said that particles can form everything in a dimension. The cosmic bodies are extensive and flourishing. The more microscopic the particles that compose a world, the more beautiful and glorious the world. Actually, even larger particles can form even larger cosmic expanses or even larger lives. While these planets appear to us human beings to be pretty far from one another, they seem quite close to one another in the eyes of larger beings; it’s much the same way human beings perceive the distances among molecules.

Then could what human beings see between planets be part of a being’s body? In other words, could it make up an even larger life?! It’s really the same idea. In the past it was said that there were giants and dwarves. Whether ordinary people say they existed or not doesn’t matter, I’m teaching in terms of principles. It’s just that times have changed. With history’s progression to this stage, it had to conform to the historical and cultural requirements of this time period. So that caused today’ s society to become how it is.

People no longer believe in what they can’t see or experience. And the more they disbelieve, the less they are allowed to know the truth. That’s because human beings have become foolish. And human beings’ disbelief was actually something arranged. I often say that human beings want to be in charge but they never, ever have been."
Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
The microcosm is the macrocosm. We are indeed universal fractals.

But, would being beholden to cosmic alignment be deterministic? There's not much randomness in the movements of stars and planets. I'd say for my part that's rubbish. If it's not then the stars are planets have determined that I should say it's rubbish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by better21 View Post
Human mind is endless and the most exciting thing in a world
Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
Recent maps of the macro structure of the local universe showing large clusters of spiral galaxies with accompanying globular dwarf galaxies (red and white blood cells?) surging together along "arteries and veins" of intersellar gas 100,000 light years across made me think of a chest x ray I got a glimpse of a long time ago before a surly senior nurse snatched it away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
Why do you think masons say

"As above, so below"

This is what they mean. Humans have always imagined the heavens to be a big version of the human body.
Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
So fascinating and so true ,,

All replies to the op ,,

When I first joined (the forum) it was because I was having experiences such as lucid dreams like I've never had before.

Yep ,, I was out there in ,, um ,, what's the word? Dreamland ,, zappin' around the Universe ,, as an observer with an amazin' guide ready for when I had questions ,,

I first perceived the Universe as a Colossal Infinite Living Machine ,, Burning Solar Systems ,, Galaxies,, Stars,, Planets,, ,, Yeah ,, Like looking at ,, me.

Then These experiences ended with me ,, zoooooooooming in to Planet Earth ,, and observing it inside an enormous Vortex. Spiralling down into I'm not sure what!

To quickly summarize ,, I zoomed in ,, Space Time moved fast ,, I zoomed out ,, Space Time Froze ,, Relativity ,, All things are relative to all other things ,, eg ,, It was the perception of myself that altered ,, 'I' (eye) could observe the Universe as a Huge Universe size ,, or observe the Universe at the Quantum Level.

Hence everything is an observer perception. Relative to perceived size.

Last edited by jupiter12; 24-04-2018 at 09:54 PM.
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote