Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 01-06-2010, 07:29 PM   #181
magenta_moonshadow

Location: Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

Did this Kevin bloke dish the dirt, then?
'Occam's Razor' - 'The simplest explanation is the likeliest one.' However, on this forum, not only does Occam not shave, but his balls haven't even dropped yet...
magenta_moonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 03:26 AM   #182
hitithard

personally it looks cgi to me

and the sounds of the crickets don't convince me either..!
hitithard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 04:17 AM   #183
manxboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitithard View Post
personally it looks cgi to me

and the sounds of the crickets don't convince me either..!
That's what I think. It is going to be a fake, it's amazing how all these 'Channellers' etc all had visions and messages about it either before or during but no one said anyting until it started showing up on the web.

Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 05:05 AM   #184
ellis_deatrip

Quote:
Originally Posted by practicaltheorist View Post
First thing I`d do there, is to check out the animal noises in the clip. They are very loud, meaning they probably are close. I`d also check if the animals making those noises are actually found in the area the clip is from.
Since I have no knowledge of that area and its fauna, they might be.

Then I`d time the noises from the event in the clip and try to find out the distance to the event.

[/URL]
Another thing to check when you hear a cricket is to time the chirps. A crickets chirps per minute can be counted and then formulated to detect the approximate air temperature,It might be too cold in canada at night to produce that many chirps. This is of course if you can isolate the chirps from a single cricket. not applicable here, but just felt like pointing this out for future reference.
Quote:
Use a watch with a second hand to determine how many chirps the cricket makes in 15 seconds.Add 40 to the number of chirps you counted. The sum is the approximate temperature in degrees Fahrenheit.
The idea was first studied by A. E. Dolbear in 1898. He systematically studied various species of crickets to determine their "chirp rate" based on temperatures. Using T for temperature in degrees Fahrenheit and N for number of chirps, Dolbear published his results in the form of an equation - T=50+[(N-40)/4] This equation for cricket chirping is now known as Dolbear's Law.
*Crickets typically stop chirping when the temperature drops between 55 and 45 degrees Fahrenheit.It's that cold in southern California at night right now.so based on the sound of crickets ,the video , if recent, is fake.
ellis_deatrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 02:12 PM   #185
practicaltheorist

Location: Physically: Norway. Mentally: Alice Springs. I`d rather be mental...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellis_deatrip View Post
Another thing to check when you hear a cricket is to time the chirps. A crickets chirps per minute can be counted and then formulated to detect the approximate air temperature,It might be too cold in canada at night to produce that many chirps. This is of course if you can isolate the chirps from a single cricket. not applicable here, but just felt like pointing this out for future reference.

*Crickets typically stop chirping when the temperature drops between 55 and 45 degrees Fahrenheit.It's that cold in southern California at night right now.so based on the sound of crickets ,the video , if recent, is fake.
I am in Norway and here its been over 68 fahreheit several times. That may very well be in Canada as well, as temperatures vary a lot, independent of where on the globe you are

I agree though that the method is a sound one for finding what temperature it is, and using that together with meteorological info from the area the video claims to be captured in might give some more clues.
"Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart." -- Steve Jobs, 1987
practicaltheorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 02:51 AM   #186
typenicknamehere

Default spiral now in Australia!! 3 countries

Quote:
Scores of people across Australia's east coast say they saw bizarre yellow-green lights zooming across the sky "like lollipop swirls" early this morning.

The light trails were seen between 5.45am and 6am by people in Canberra, Sydney's north shore and Queensland, ABC News reports.

PHOTOS: Spiralling 'UFO' seen over Australia

9NEWSWATCH: Did you see the lights?

Several ninemsn readers said they saw the mystery lights.

"It was moving west to east with a jumbled electronic sound," Jim White said.

Hayley Farry said she and a group of friends saw the light while out jogging.

"It was really weird, like nothing else I had ever seen before," Ms Farry said.

"We were trying to guess what it may have been, we were convinced it certainly was not normal."

Nine News Sydney will have more on the mystery lights at 6pm tonight.

ABC Radio Brisbane 612 caller Linda said the light travelled from the west, headed east and then out to sea.

"There wasn't a cloud in the sky — just this light with a swirl in the middle," she said.

Another caller said there was no noise in the sky as the light passed over.

"It was like bands of ribbon coming out of it and it looked like it was coming through a cloud, yet there were no clouds," she said.

Canberra local James Butcher said the light had a bright centre that resembled a star.

"The colour was yellowish but this may have been blurred and tinted by the morning fog," Mr Butcher said.

It is not clear what the lights were although astronomers said it was likely space junk or meteors.

Hot Searches:Lennox Head |Gary Coleman
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/technolog...tern-australia

plenty of photo's here.. http://news.ninemsn.com.au/glance/10...over-australia

wasnt it in norway also ,and another thread about spiral in canada?

Last edited by typenicknamehere; 05-06-2010 at 02:55 AM.
typenicknamehere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 03:04 AM   #187
judge360

here's the video:

Not sure what to make of this, in the video its seems to be moving and doesnt look like a spiral but some of the photo's of it do look like a spiral strange.

poster's comments:

@ 6am on 5 June 2010 half-a-dozen of us surfers here at burleigh heads, australia witnessed what seemed to be a light that flew across the sky very fast changing shape as it flew across the headland and point - at first the shape was swirling like a hurricane and then changed shape into light tube like a flurescent light - it had an aura-like cloud around it as it flew across the sky - freakn amazing site!!!!

Last edited by i_am; 05-06-2010 at 04:37 AM.
judge360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 03:58 AM   #188
mrindigo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by judge360 View Post
here's the video:

Not sure what to make of this, in the video its seems to be moving and doesnt look like a spiral but some of the photo's of it do look like a spiral strange.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W1SN...layer_embedded

poster's comments:

@ 6am on 5 June 2010 half-a-dozen of us surfers here at burleigh heads, australia witnessed what seemed to be a light that flew across the sky very fast changing shape as it flew across the headland and point - at first the shape was swirling like a hurricane and then changed shape into light tube like a flurescent light - it had an aura-like cloud around it as it flew across the sky - freakn amazing site!!!!
Quoting to bring the video up since it doesn't appear to be shown on it's own.

Edit: Wow that does look like it could be the exact same event that happened over Norway. The official statement of the Norway event, was that it was a Russian missile leaking fuel...right! That would mean that the Russians are displaying malfunctioning missiles over three countries now.

My initial thought was that it could have had something to do with the sun, or some sort of wormhole technology. Later on I thought it may have been the result of the hadron collider(Thanks to the information of a forum user, who's name slips my mind). I think what happened there in Australia may be a result of experimental physics being done at a particle accelerator facility, similar to the Australian Synchotron radiation center in Melbourne, in the Clayton area. Who knows, maybe that facility is what caused the event?

It's interesting to note that the first event was within the general proximity of a collider/particle accelerator facility too. I don't know of the second location.

http://www.builderau.com.au/strategy...9289850,00.htm

Last edited by mrindigo; 05-06-2010 at 04:19 AM. Reason: Adding more info.
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 04:46 AM   #189
judge360

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrindigo View Post
Quoting to bring the video up since it doesn't appear to be shown on it's own.

Edit: Wow that does look like it could be the exact same event that happened over Norway. The official statement of the Norway event, was that it was a Russian missile leaking fuel...right! That would mean that the Russians are displaying malfunctioning missiles over three countries now.

My initial thought was that it could have had something to do with the sun, or some sort of wormhole technology. Later on I thought it may have been the result of the hadron collider(Thanks to the information of a forum user, who's name slips my mind). I think what happened there in Australia may be a result of experimental physics being done at a particle accelerator facility, similar to the Australian Synchotron radiation center in Melbourne, in the Clayton area. Who knows, maybe that facility is what caused the event?

It's interesting to note that the first event was within the general proximity of a collider/particle accelerator facility too. I don't know of the second location.

http://www.builderau.com.au/strategy...9289850,00.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Synchrotron

Strange isnt it?

The one in Canada was a Hoax i believe, but this seems to be legit loads of witnesses & pics taken @ diff locations, ill keep tabs on this one.

Ive got some more vids & pics etc on ufo research network

http://uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi

Last edited by judge360; 05-06-2010 at 04:47 AM.
judge360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 05:49 AM   #190
margueritebee

Looks like they are right on schedule with the 'signs and wonders' bit.

In my heart burns the fire of righteous anger.
margueritebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 06:42 AM   #191
epiceyjahouse
Inactive

What does it mean??? Spirals in the skies WTF?

Anyone have a clue?
epiceyjahouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 06:52 AM   #192
typenicknamehere

ok iv noticed somthing....

this morning the ninemsn link stated in the article that the spiral was cause by falling space junk since then it must have been edited cause now the explanation for the spiral is a " Falcon 9 rocket, which launched from Cape Canaveral Air Force Station in Florida yesterday" the space junk theory would have been too contradictory to the statments that came out of Norway considering how similar the spirals are im sure ,how convenient now that they are both caused by rockets which was different to this mornings article.

also it previously wasnt 6pm news worthy however now that they have this explanation they want everyone to know what it is by giving it prime-time news, the line....

"Nine News Sydney will have more on the mystery lights at 6pm tonight"

also was not there this morning but since they have this rocket explanation seems like they are trying a little hard to let everyone know

Old 05-06-2010, 07:30 AM   #193
typenicknamehere

ah and another thing iv noticed keep with me here...

the daily giant.com (not sure of their credibility however) they have stated the rocket launch in florida was "successful" and..

Quote:
"appeared to reach orbit flawlessly
Quote:
,"The successful launch is being viewed as a boost for President Barack Obama’s proposal"
yep all good news according to that source no leak to account for this spiral effect ,now Norway's source for their respective rocket

Quote:
"If it was a missile - most likely from the launch base in Pletsevsk in Russia or one of the Russian submarines or even from the European Space Agency base in Kiruna - then we are talking about a rocket launch that has gone wrong."
and this...

Quote:
"spiral suggests the object came off course and balance and entered the spiral movement. Leaking rocket fuel could account for the blue light."
so if the spiral was cause by leaking rocket fuel in Norway then were is this leak for floridas rocket to account for Australia's spiral? none infact they boasted on how successful it all was.

http://gantdaily.com/2010/06/04/priv...force-station/

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...in-a-spin.html

read these above articles and you'll see what im talking about
Old 05-06-2010, 07:38 AM   #194
tburns2012

Okay, I've been going through all the videos and reports I can find about this 'spiral in the sky' thing.
It appears to me this is part of the 'Blue Beam' project sponsered by our good friends over at the U.S. Military/Air Force/Army Space Divisions along with contracter research funded by NASA.
Simply google 'Blue Beam Project' and you'll get an eye & mind full!

If you look at the spiral over Norway [youtube has it, everybody has it] you can see a blue beam coming from behind a large hill or mountain in the distance. Funny, no one has mentioned that.

Blue Beam promises to be one hell of a 'tricky-dicky' plan, too! I have read the theory and some of the work that's been done. It's strickly 'sci-fi' stuff but, unfortunately is also based on very sound principals of physics.
[Hey, at 19 I was taking schools in the Air Force such as 'Tropospheric Scatter Wave Propagation'...that was '68 & now I can't even pronounce it.]
Has anyone on this site done any deeper research into this 'blue beam' thing? I'd really like to know to save time chasing down what little they do let us know.

{PS: I worked with NASA in the late sixties, just an Airman 1st Class..then promoted Sgt. for getting Apollo 10 back on schedule...in Air Force Communications [data, voice, video...W. Von Braun Tech Lab Analysis Center, etc.], for Apollo 7 thru 12 and all other space shots conducted during that period. We was doing things back then you wouldn't believe. That was 1969 & '70. Imagine what you & I don't know now.**

Last edited by tburns2012; 05-06-2010 at 07:41 AM.
tburns2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 08:15 AM   #195
typenicknamehere

Yes im familiar with blue beam- I really want to make sure that "its not" what is being reported since I cant prove what it is ,I think its easier proving what it isnt ,

anyway these guys think they can report anything and it will wash but its so easy to just do a little reading and find contradictions or inconsistencies
Old 05-06-2010, 09:02 AM   #196
yass

I was just coming to post about this.

Spiralling 'UFO' seen over Australia:

12:00 AEST Sat Jun 5 2010

Scores of people from across the country have been stunned to see what appears to be an unidentified flying object flying across the sky.

ninemsn readers from South Australia, NSW, Queenland and Victoria have sent in photos of a mysterious object that spiralled across the night sky at around 5:45am this morning.

It was described as a swirling light that moved from east to west across the sky for several minutes just before sunrise.

This stunning photo was captured on the Gold Coast.

Monique Bevan snapped this photo near Banora Point in NSW.

Murray Newham in Denistone in Sydney described the light as like a 'Catherine wheel'.

Desley Scott spotted the mystery light above Roma, Queensland.

Alan Howieson took this snap above Chinchilla, Queensland.

Steve Greaves grabbed this photo in the Brisbane suburb of Cleveland.

Paul Dallow took this from the cockpit of an Airbus 330 above Ceduna, SA.

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 09:03 AM   #197
yass

This picture was taken just as the sun began to rise.

Not an aeroplane ... Lance Godwin took this snap in NSW.

Destin Sparks said the swirl 'was hypnotic' to watch.

Mr Sparks took this snap on the top of Queensland Mount Coot-Tha.

Tim Lawrence said he saw the fuzzy spiral in Forresters Beach, NSW.

The eerie light as seen by Michelle Nolte in Queensland.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/glance/10...over-australia

Old 05-06-2010, 09:32 AM   #198
yass

These are screen shots from the video.

I realize by reading your posts I'm behind in the know. I'm going to have to read over your posts and try to figure out what the scoop is.

Last edited by yass; 05-06-2010 at 09:33 AM.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:15 AM   #199
morphman

Default New spiral spotted over eastern Australia

Quote:
ABC News Online has received dozens of emails, pictures and videos from those who were awe-stricken by the huge white light.

Some described it as a "lollipop-type swirl". Others say it hovered for a while before gradually moving in an eastern direction until it was out of sight. Those who saw the object say photos do not reflect how large it actually was.
Full story here
morphman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 10:17 AM   #200
subl1minal

Woah, nice one, just found this too...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote