Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 09-04-2015, 11:21 AM   #21
empath_

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaban View Post
Why do you think that voting for Nigel Farage is a disaster?
Personally, when he talks about 'immigrants' or anyone outside of the UK not being deservant of healthcare, food, basic neccesaties etc.. it really does not resonate with me. In fact, it makes me feel extremely sick. This might not be the same for everyone but it's how I feel.
empath_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 11:57 AM   #22
camaban
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by empath_ View Post
Personally, when he talks about 'immigrants' or anyone outside of the UK not being deservant of healthcare, food, basic neccesaties etc.. it really does not resonate with me. In fact, it makes me feel extremely sick. This might not be the same for everyone but it's how I feel.
OK, that's cool.

Would you be willing to give half of your food, half of your money and half of everything else you have to an immigrant who needed it?
camaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 12:00 PM   #23
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
OK, that's cool.

Would you be willing to give half of your food, half of your money and half of everything else you have to an immigrant who needed it?
Why, who is having to do that? Why don't you tell us how much YOU would be happy giving to an immigrant who needed it, and then the rest of us might feel more obliged to reciprocate?
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 12:14 PM   #24
camaban
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Why, who is having to do that? Why don't you tell us how much YOU would be happy giving to an immigrant who needed it, and then the rest of us might feel more obliged to reciprocate?

The point, alf, that you have completely missed is that by allowing people into the country who have never paid into the UK system, who have never contributed to the NHS or welfare system free access to all of these public services is effectively reducing the quality of this service to all of those who for their entire lifetime have been contributing into the system.

Why do some people believe that the entire burden for all of the 3rd world's problems should lie heavily on the shoulders of British tax payers?

I am trying to find out why empath believes it is a disaster for people to vote UKIP - and he has given me his answer, in not so many words.

He believes that UK citizens should bankrupt itself supporting foreign and 3rd world problems, and is 'sickened' by the fact that the UK should look after its own population before opening the borders to unlimited diseased, pregnant low skilled workers to 'enrich' our country with.

I doubt very much he would support this if he felt it would reduce the quality of his life, which undoubtedly it is, but ignorance is bliss to simple minds.
Old 09-04-2015, 12:21 PM   #25
camaban
Banned

Old 09-04-2015, 12:32 PM   #26
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
The point, alf, that you have completely missed is that by allowing people into the country who have never paid into the UK system, who have never contributed to the NHS or welfare system free access to all of these public services is effectively reducing the quality of this service to all of those who for their entire lifetime have been contributing into the system.

Why do some people believe that the entire burden for all of the 3rd world's problems should lie heavily on the shoulders of British tax payers?

I am trying to find out why empath believes it is a disaster for people to vote UKIP - and he has given me his answer, in not so many words.

He believes that UK citizens should bankrupt itself supporting foreign and 3rd world problems, and is 'sickened' by the fact that the UK should look after its own population before opening the borders to unlimited diseased, pregnant low skilled workers to 'enrich' our country with.

I doubt very much he would support this if he felt it would reduce the quality of his life, which undoubtedly it is, but ignorance is bliss to simple minds.
They don't. They prefer nations to pool resources and pay their fair share according to their means. If one nation has been having a better time than others in creating profit for its nation's coffers, it's only fair they should tip up a bit more than those having a less profitable time. Unless you'd prefer to be in the game of bankrupting weaker nations that couldn't hack it, and leaving them to the wolves?
Old 09-04-2015, 12:33 PM   #27
adam 7

Quote:
It is delusional thinking. I have who relations who say "we are a very rich country". To those on the far left, we have a magical money tree where free money is grown and is available to solve all the worlds problems
adam 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 12:37 PM   #28
alf hearted
Banned

We SHOULD be a very rich country, if our resources and assets had been managed for the benefit of the nation, and not its biggest shareholders.
Old 09-04-2015, 12:48 PM   #29
camaban
Banned

Quote:
We SHOULD be a very rich country, if our resources and assets had been managed for the benefit of the nation, and not its biggest shareholders.
And what resources are these then, young comrade? The puddle of oil in the north sea? Our depleted coal mines? Our magical fairy dust that radiates from the minds of the rabid extreme left?
Old 09-04-2015, 12:50 PM   #30
camaban
Banned

Quote:
They don't. They prefer nations to pool resources and pay their fair share according to their means. If one nation has been having a better time than others in creating profit for its nation's coffers, it's only fair they should tip up a bit more than those having a less profitable time. Unless you'd prefer to be in the game of bankrupting weaker nations that couldn't hack it, and leaving them to the wolves?
Self-sufficiency is the word.

People have rejected this international-marxist policy time and time again, and has been proven to be nothing more than a control structure thrust upon the gullible masses.

Last edited by camaban; 09-04-2015 at 12:52 PM.
Old 09-04-2015, 01:09 PM   #31
empath_

Quote:
OK, that's cool.

If another person needed half my food, money etc.. then I would give, of course I would.
Old 09-04-2015, 01:13 PM   #32
empath_

Quote:

I can understand why that is your view point but I'm sorry it's not really good enough to cut it down to money. Why is the answer either don't help 'immigrants' at all or help them and give away everything you have? The planet is big enough for us to share y'know.. I do not believe in borders, this is an illusion that carries through the MSM & I'm guessing you should know this already what with being on this forum.

It's not about british people 'reducing their quality of life' what friggin' quality of life do we have? We are paying over the odds for ALL of our basic requirements, our nation is a mess.

PS - I am a she
Old 09-04-2015, 01:17 PM   #33
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Self-sufficiency is the word.

People have rejected this international-marxist policy time and time again, and has been proven to be nothing more than a control structure thrust upon the gullible masses.
Do you really believe we are ready to abandon this control structure completely, even here in the supposedly civilised world?
Old 09-04-2015, 01:29 PM   #34
mutoh

Quote:
OK, that's cool.

i wud do that for any human, i dont classify people by where they come from but who they r. id accept a much lower standard of living if it ment everyone was brought up to the same level.
mutoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 01:31 PM   #35
mutoh

Quote:
BINGO! we have a winner!!
Old 09-04-2015, 01:32 PM   #36
mutoh

Quote:
And what resources are these then, young comrade? The puddle of oil in the north sea? Our depleted coal mines? Our magical fairy dust that radiates from the minds of the rabid extreme left?
our mines r anything but depleted, they just shut them down to break the unions
Old 09-04-2015, 01:37 PM   #37
grandmasterp
Banned

On topic.
Today it's looking like we'll end up with a Labour/SNP coalition.
Things can change though and we'll not know for sure until the day after the election.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 01:55 PM   #38
empath_

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
On topic.
Today it's looking like we'll end up with a Labour/SNP coalition.
Things can change though and we'll not know for sure until the day after the election.
You reckon? What about outside of Scotland? Do you think the SNP are as 'honest' as they claim to be? I'm genuinely confused at their motives.. I want to believe they are a genuine alternative but my gut is telling me different!
Old 09-04-2015, 01:56 PM   #39
empath_

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutoh View Post
i wud do that for any human, i dont classify people by where they come from but who they r. id accept a much lower standard of living if it ment everyone was brought up to the same level.
what a nice thing to hear, I thought I was the only one who seen how absurd it is to treat humans differently.
Old 09-04-2015, 02:46 PM   #40
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by empath_ View Post
You reckon? What about outside of Scotland? Do you think the SNP are as 'honest' as they claim to be? I'm genuinely confused at their motives.. I want to believe they are a genuine alternative but my gut is telling me different!
SNP's OK for Scotland IMO but not calling the shots in Westminster which is what will happen of we get a Labour/SNP coalition in.
Plus we'd have that odious twonk Milliband as PM.
That guy is beyond weird.
I'd sooner see a Tory/UKIP coalition.
One thing looks pretty certain we will have some sort of coalition cos neither Lab nor Con seem to be able to win an overall majority according to the papers.
That said - anything can happen on the day.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote