Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 14-09-2018, 05:59 PM   #1
elshaper
Inactive

Default Internet is a SCAM

I haven't watched the video yet.
https://www.davidicke.com/article/49...ctor-videocast

Discuss. Is it?

Personally, I've learned a lot and continue to learn daily.
If it wasn't for the internet, I wouldn't have learned about conspiracy/psy-ops and other teachings. However, we live in the duality, greater the gain, greater the scam when it swings opposite way.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2018, 06:08 PM   #2
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post

Discuss. Is it?

If it wasn't for the internet, I wouldn't have learned about conspiracy/psy-ops and other teachings. However, we live in the duality, greater the gain, greater the scam when it swings opposite way.
For some it is a doorway to a vast store of knowledge and resources....for others...

“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2018, 06:55 PM   #3
cosmic tramp

I've raised all this ages back on another thread, may very well be a scam Mr Icke, but without it your fan base and followers would probably be about 10% of what they are now.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=321271

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 14-09-2018 at 06:59 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2018, 10:14 PM   #4
thee_doctor

Indeed it is a scam that is why it is called The Net or the World Wide Web, how else is a spider able to catch flies?, it uses it's web!.
Old 14-09-2018, 10:30 PM   #5
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by thee_doctor View Post
Indeed it is a scam that is why it is called The Net or the World Wide Web, how else is a spider able to catch flies?, it uses it's web!.
Oh I'm well aware of the semantics of it all, my point being, the very thing which we use as a tool to develop, discover and learn is in itself the downfall.

Read recently that internet, as we know it, is only the tip of the iceberg, David Icke's figure of 10 billion worldwide devices being connected to the internet is shortly to skyrocket to 50 billion in the next few years...not just keyboards, laptops, smart phones and screens but also thermostats, fridges, kettles, toasters, cookers, irons, cars, toys, toilets, watches, gardening, agricultural and industrial machinery will all be internet connected. Whether you engage with internet or not, it will be engaging with you whether you like it or not in all aspects of life.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 14-09-2018 at 10:32 PM.
Old 14-09-2018, 11:05 PM   #6
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by thee_doctor View Post
But we are the web too... a network of like minded people?
Old 14-09-2018, 11:10 PM   #7
cosmic tramp

Quote:
But we are the web too... a network of like minded people?
Hmmm a most interesting conundrum which AI already knows. So what is it doing with us/taking from us, having us back here all the time ?
Old 15-09-2018, 07:32 AM   #8
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Hmmm a most interesting conundrum which AI already knows. So what is it doing with us/taking from us, having us back here all the time ?
It's all just preparation, getting us used to being 'networked', 'connected' and constantly 'online' so that when they float the idea that it really would be much more simple to have a little chip in your head (the upload/download speeds are unbelievable btw), people will be fighting each other to be first in the queue for their very own googlfacesoft chip.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2018, 09:45 AM   #9
thee_doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Creating the hive mind that is why many people are addicted to their smart phones, natural human desires will be exhanged for the unnatural thus becoming integrated into the AI system.
Old 15-09-2018, 10:59 AM   #10
aronia

Exclamation I have never had any problems on the internet.

Quote:

Discuss. Is it?

I have never had any problems on the internet.I have never had any problems on the internet.
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2018, 01:14 PM   #11
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by aronia View Post
I have never had any problems on the internet.I have never had any problems on the internet.
Are you saying you have never had any problems on the internet?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2018, 01:19 PM   #12
oz93666

50 min video ....David talking at a snail's pace ..I watched the first 3 mins and have got the jist ....0:50 "...I predicted in 1994 the plan, a total surveillance global dictatorship ...people being connected through microchips , through technology and a global computer system.."

Sure that is the cabals wet dream ... the only advanced tech they have released to the surface population is to do with that ... but the same internet has united humanity as never before , has woken millions up , and has a massive downside for the NWO agenda...

Jay Rockefeller said " the internet should never have been invented (released to the public)"

So their plan has backfired on them ... it always does....

No .. the internet is not a "scam' ... it's power and more freedom ..

The dark ones have thrown us this tech hoping we will willingly use it to enslave ourselves ...instead , overall it has been a benefit ..

It's a continuing challenge to make sure we use it wisely. We are in control!
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2018, 01:25 PM   #13
ink

Quote:
Originally Posted by aronia View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Are you saying you have never had any problems on the internet?
So what your saying is....You have many issues with smart phones, computers and the interaction with other's, via these devices!

Last edited by ink; 15-09-2018 at 01:27 PM.
ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2018, 02:13 PM   #14
ink

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
50 min video ....David talking at a snail's pace ..I watched the first 3 mins and have got the jist ....0:50 "...I predicted in 1994 the plan, a total surveillance global dictatorship ...people being connected through microchips , through technology and a global computer system.."

Sure that is the cabals wet dream ... the only advanced tech they have released to the surface population is to do with that ... but the same internet has united humanity as never before , has woken millions up , and has a massive downside for the NWO agenda...

Jay Rockefeller said " the internet should never have been invented (released to the public)"

So their plan has backfired on them ... it always does....

No .. the internet is not a "scam' ... it's power and more freedom ..

The dark ones have thrown us this tech hoping we will willingly use it to enslave ourselves ...instead , overall it has been a benefit ..

It's a continuing challenge to make sure we use it wisely. We are in control!
Think that your wrong mate!

Nothing has backfired....it has worked very well.

Lets say that you are correct regarding 'millions' of 'people' waking up....How many?
Lets say 10 million, no call it 50 million....to be on the safe side, lets call it 100 million worldwide!

That is approx 1.4% of 'people'!

But the kicker is that MOST go back to their previous 'life'....they do not affect this realm in any way....they do not change anything....so they are not, as you call, awake!
They are and will always be dead.

But lets say that 1% do consider and attempt to act to effect a change....Over 99% of this 1% of now individual self's, STILL must attempt a 'life' here. They have families (unless their spouse have left them due to their awakening) and they MUST earn made up money to PAY for the 'life' they live.

They have not the 'time' to do very much.

So....millions mean very little to the rulers. Laughable pretense of 'freedom'.

They HAVE changed so very much, even in the last 20 years....and it 'rolls' onward with zero sign of slowing!

You live in a 'jungle'...well if you lived near or within any densely populated area (especially within the so called 1st or western world) then you cannot miss the fact that MOST if not near ALL, walk around already attached to a computer...always!

To 'chip' these dumbed down, sad, hive beings will be so very easy....they will literally 'flock' to be implanted into anything that is offered.

Sad as fuck....but the 'game' has been played well and the 'mass' (98.6%) LOVE IT and are not going to cease via any self they may have left.

Don't get me wrong....IF I could (and I have tried) I would create such an EMP that this Terra returns to a dark age. In this 'life', so far, I cannot as yet do it.......but in the next realm I shall and this realm will become as nought.

Old 15-09-2018, 02:33 PM   #15
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink View Post
Don't get me wrong....IF I could (and I have tried) I would create such an EMP that this Terra returns to a dark age. In this 'life', so far, I cannot as yet do it.......but in the next realm I shall and this realm will become as nought.

Just as well you can't then.
I, on the other hand, could probably figure out how but WON'T!

Last edited by elshaper; 15-09-2018 at 02:34 PM.
Old 15-09-2018, 03:18 PM   #16
ink

Quote:
Just as well you can't then.
I, on the other hand, could probably figure out how but WON'T!
Well be that as it may....lets state that you could but will not....it cannot change the action already made by me!

Yes, in the pre sent, I have, as yet, found no demonstrable mass effect.

But.......I have already via my logical 'wants' and emotional 'needs' rendered an image of the EMP and it's effect upon this realm.... thus thou art too late

So of course we all know that a present action has causation upon the past, which then dramatizes the future into actuating a reality to compensate, so as to elicit cause into effect and chaos into order....

....therefore my actions are already becoming actionable potentials which will have a significant narrative within this realm....in the near future!

The 'size' of my intention is the 'buffering' which currently continues allowence of 'here'.......

Next year lol
Old 15-09-2018, 03:53 PM   #17
ink

By the way....25K posts

Here is a remembrance of this posting

Twenty Five Thousand....thats some commitment Elshaper

Old 15-09-2018, 04:20 PM   #18
techman

A while back I would have said it wasn't a scam, but it likely is true. I do agree that the internet is a double edged sword: good for "awake and aware" people to share information in a way they never could've done in the flesh, but bad in that the tptb can use it to their advantage and help spread misinformation, etc. It's also bad in that most people, most of the time when they're online, just spend all their time looking at things that have no real importance to their lives. That's not just Facebook et al where most people just upload every single photo of their daily lives, but their attention is often diverted by the shear bombardment of websites, blogs, social media sites, etc, all of which have little significance to them other than keeping their minds distracted.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2018, 04:24 PM   #19
noncooperation

Well, if it is true that it was created by the military then it's true purpose should definitely be looked into.

If by some means an alien race ultimately rules the earth, and all or some of these aliens live for much longer than we do like at least 10 times, then we have to change our perception of thought about some of the long term plans than have been put into place hundreds of years ago.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2018, 04:45 PM   #20
ink

Quote:
Originally Posted by noncooperation View Post
Well, if it is true that it was created by the military then it's true purpose should definitely be looked into.

If by some means an alien race ultimately rules the earth, and all or some of these aliens live for much longer than we do like at least 10 times, then we have to change our perception of thought about some of the long term plans than have been put into place hundreds of years ago.
Mate....I will tell you the exact intention.

The realm in which you (as an INDIVIDUAL new born part of no thing, which is ALL potential) currently have limited perception of A singular so called 'life' is enveloped by another realm.

This 'other' realm is the place into which 'you' go once your form expires....it is NOT a normal part of this womb....it has been forced upon it and all that which resides within!

The 'idea' or the 'intention' is that YOU will ALLOW the further removal of 'that which you truly are' .... to a deeper level of so called reality.

DO NOT ALLOW THIS

By allowing you (that which is YOU) to be confined via another 'plane' of consideration....YOU will NEVER find any way out

Really....Do not do this

So....what we have is the emergence of another 'level' down below this 3D matrix....which if you enter....you will never be able to leave and that which you are will be drained for all the supposed 'time' that it is in action....which will be v e r y l o n g

Distrust me on everything else and call me any fucking name you wish.......but PLEASE consider this as fact.

DO NOT enter this now being created realm of technology joined with a physical form!
Please don't as I cannot get you back out and then you will become as nothing....thrown into the space between awareness.

Edit to add:

NEVER EVER put on a VR headset.......You will never know IF you actually took the fucking thing off....and by accepting to put it on, you gave your 'ok' to the action and therefore YOUR entry into this new creation!
really just don't do it (<< anti nike ad?)

Last edited by ink; 15-09-2018 at 04:56 PM.