Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Recommended Reading, Viewing and Audio

Old 26-12-2018, 10:38 PM   #1
jake_ball

Default London Gangster Reveals The Mob Life in Britain

Dave Courtney very recent interview. He talks a lot of sense and some truth in this video. Definitely worth watching.
Speaks out about government too at times. He says that they can stop all the drug dealers, but they choose not to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO_a4jUov04
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 26-12-2018 at 10:40 PM.
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2018, 11:34 PM   #2
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
He says that they can stop all the drug dealers, but they choose not to.
"can stop the drug dealers" .... they ARE the drug dealers ... do you think the illuminati would let all the trillions in drug revenue go elsewhere???

Mike Ruppert was the first to expose this in recent times (1980s)...

He was a NY cop who discovered what was going on ... Since then we have conformation from scores of other insiders ..

Perhaps about 95% of all illegal drugs are shipped under cabal control , these are then passed to independent street dealers who have no idea who is behind it all....

The job of the police and customs (unknown to themselves), is to take out the 5% of independent shipments and small time cannabis producers.

It's essential for the cabal that drugs remain illegal and prices are high, not only for the revenue they get , but for the wrecking effect on society , most robberies and break ins are done to get money to buy the next fix.

Last edited by oz93666; 27-12-2018 at 03:37 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2018, 02:16 AM   #3
JumpRogue

Surprised he wasnt assassinated
"That's all it is: information. Even a simulated experience or a dream; simultaneous reality and fantasy. Any way you look at it, all the information that a person accumulates in a lifetime is just a drop in the bucket."
JumpRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2018, 03:22 AM   #4
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpRogue View Post
Surprised he wasnt assassinated
Mike died in 2014 , 'suicide', a single gun shot to the head ... strangely, this does appear to have been a real suicide ... a friend said it was , he left a suicide note , and killed himself after making a recording of a final broadcast.

On the subject of his own death, Ruppert said:

"The question I am asked most frequently at my lectures is why I haven't been killed yet. I have two answers. First, it is not cost-effective, and the response would cause more problems than it would solve. I am not important enough to kill.
Secondly, I will not die one minute before God has decided..."

I think the part I highlighted is the crux of it ... killing him would only add more credibility to his information , bring more attention..
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote