Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 19-02-2019, 12:16 PM   #1
lewi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Supraconsciousness
Posts: 7,354
Likes: 190 (101 Posts)
Unhappy 50,000 elderly in England have died waiting for social care package

Witnessing conservatism at its finest ...

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...l-care-package

Quote:
Ministers accused of being ‘in denial’ about perilous state of local authority finances. More than 50,000 people have died waiting for care while ministers dither over long-awaited plans to overhaul the funding of social care, a charity has claimed.

Age UK estimated that, in England, 54,000 people – or 77 a day – have died while waiting for a care package in the 700 days since the government first said in March 2017 it would publish its social care green paper, which has since been delayed several times. The claim came as a cross-party group of MPs warned that the government was “in denial” about the perilous state of English local authority finances – a crisis driven by a growing demand for the care of vulnerable adults and children.

The chancellor, Philip Hammond, announced a funding boost for councils at last autumn’s budget, amounting to £1.4 bn in 2018-19 and 2019-20. But the PAC said such short-term fixes failed to deal with the underlying challenges facing councils. It urged the government to focus on assuring the long-term sustainability of local authority finances, and be more ambitious than simply allowing them to “cope”.
__________________
We Are One !!

Last edited by lewi; 19-02-2019 at 12:17 PM.
lewi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2019, 12:36 PM   #2
madbomber
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2,265
Likes: 2,022 (961 Posts)
Default

The elderly no longer matter. They must be removed to make way for our new citizens who will do the jobs that Britons won't do. You will obey.
__________________
What if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today.
Likes: (1)
madbomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2019, 09:37 PM   #3
motleyhoo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 6,987
Likes: 787 (355 Posts)
Default

Please explain to me why it's my responsibility to take care of other people's elderly. I'll take care of me and mine and you take care of yours. if you cannot, because of the poor choices you and they made in life, that's on you and them not me. If you get old and don't have enough to eat, maybe you should have thought of that when you were young and spending your money on useless shit like $800 smartphones and designers sneakers.

It's not selfish to believe it's not the state's business to take my income to give it to someone else who has none. What's selfish is believing you have the right to take what's mine and what I worked hard for.

The fact is, and history proves this, that if you get the govt out the way, and you get rid of health welfare, communities will naturally take care of their own through free hospital-run clinics for the poor and local churches and charities. The reason history shows us this is because this is exactly how it used to be before the govt and the Leftists came in and ruined it all with their fascist state-dictated bullshit.

Gone are the church fundraisers. Gone are the local charities. Gone are the free clinics run by the local hospitals and off-duty nurses and doctors. All replaced by a govt run corporate controlled system that makes the elderly slaves to them and their rules.

.
__________________
"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2019, 12:17 AM   #4
decim
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 16,137
Likes: 2,985 (1,695 Posts)
Default

They aren't getting it for free motley, they have paid into the system via National Insurance and other taxes. Everyone chips in.
Health insurance and it's a pension fund.

Poor health isn't always down to choice.
Even you, if you should have the misfortune to find yourself in the UK and became poorly would receive free health care.
The British, generous to a fault.



Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
Please explain to me why it's my responsibility to take care of other people's elderly. I'll take care of me and mine and you take care of yours. if you cannot, because of the poor choices you and they made in life, that's on you and them not me. If you get old and don't have enough to eat, maybe you should have thought of that when you were young and spending your money on useless shit like $800 smartphones and designers sneakers.

It's not selfish to believe it's not the state's business to take my income to give it to someone else who has none. What's selfish is believing you have the right to take what's mine and what I worked hard for.

The fact is, and history proves this, that if you get the govt out the way, and you get rid of health welfare, communities will naturally take care of their own through free hospital-run clinics for the poor and local churches and charities. The reason history shows us this is because this is exactly how it used to be before the govt and the Leftists came in and ruined it all with their fascist state-dictated bullshit.

Gone are the church fundraisers. Gone are the local charities. Gone are the free clinics run by the local hospitals and off-duty nurses and doctors. All replaced by a govt run corporate controlled system that makes the elderly slaves to them and their rules.

.
__________________
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
Likes: (1)
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2019, 12:59 AM   #5
quadrati
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 414
Likes: 304 (163 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by madbomber View Post
The elderly no longer matter. They must be removed to make way for our new citizens who will do the jobs that Britons won't do. You will obey.
I hear that reugularly from a "new citizen" who has wormed his way into a council flat, forced his employer to let him go part time, claim as much benefits as he's entitled to, tells his countrymen to do the same because "they pay you to sit at home", phones the ambulance because his daughter has a tantrum due to no haribo in the house, the police because his neighbour has a loud TV at 9pm, and sits on his fat, useless arse all day at work, whining about racism from "fucking British".

Yet my mother was told that she'd get half of nothing, that is no home, despite permanently being on life saving medication, having left school and working at 15 after consulting a divorce lawyer for being in a long term abusive marriage.

But who gives a fuck.
__________________
I care not for what I say. It is the truth as I know it. As I witness the peaceful slaughter of my kinsfolk I will never apologise for my words. We do not come on this earth by choice, and I'll defend anyone who's needs are greater than mine, but we come here through our own free will.
Likes: (1)
quadrati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2019, 02:16 AM   #6
decim
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 16,137
Likes: 2,985 (1,695 Posts)
Default

There's a 3 tier regime in the UK now, across economic, social and law.

1st/ Politicians and the monied classes.
2nd/ New arrivals, diversity enrichers, minorities, drs, engineers, fruit/veg pickers, eastern european professional drinkers.
3rd/ At the bottom of the pile is the rest of us, the British people.
__________________
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2019, 02:10 PM   #7
lewi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Supraconsciousness
Posts: 7,354
Likes: 190 (101 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadrati View Post
I hear that reugularly from a "new citizen" who has wormed his way into a council flat, forced his employer to let him go part time, claim as much benefits as he's entitled to, tells his countrymen to do the same because "they pay you to sit at home", phones the ambulance because his daughter has a tantrum due to no haribo in the house, the police because his neighbour has a loud TV at 9pm, and sits on his fat, useless arse all day at work, whining about racism from "fucking British".

Yet my mother was told that she'd get half of nothing, that is no home, despite permanently being on life saving medication, having left school and working at 15 after consulting a divorce lawyer for being in a long term abusive marriage.

But who gives a fuck.
Me.
__________________
We Are One !!
lewi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2019, 11:53 PM   #8
quadrati
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 414
Likes: 304 (163 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewi View Post
Me.
Do you?

Or do you care more about who is in power while it happens?

You used the word "conservatism".

I'm conservative by nature and don't advocate that.

How about 1970's UK when a pig fucking left wing government allowed a pig fucking Union to allow a pussy ambulance driver to refuse to take a woman, a stretcher case, to hospital? He was on his own due to strikes. Her daughter had to stand in front of the ambulance while two lifelong labour voting miners carried the woman into the ambulance. She died in hospital. Lucky she got there at all.

Yeah, conservative austerity might be causing deaths. Labour spend, Conservative saving, Labour spend, Conservative saving. Round and round we go.

Blame "conservatism" all you want if it makes you feel better.
__________________
I care not for what I say. It is the truth as I know it. As I witness the peaceful slaughter of my kinsfolk I will never apologise for my words. We do not come on this earth by choice, and I'll defend anyone who's needs are greater than mine, but we come here through our own free will.
quadrati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2019, 01:23 AM   #9
lewi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Supraconsciousness
Posts: 7,354
Likes: 190 (101 Posts)
Exclamation The unions are dead

All the political parties are to blame Quadrati , they are all part of the same network of families whose crusade is to crush the population into submission so they can force their will upon them while they live of the misery and slavery they have created.
__________________
We Are One !!

Last edited by lewi; 27-02-2019 at 03:54 AM.
lewi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:18 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.