Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 01-09-2018, 08:54 PM   #1
techman

Default Contactless payments on the increase

Despite David Icke talking about the move towards more cashless ways of paying for things, and rightly so IMO being very concerned over where it's heading, from my general day-to-day observations of people in the street, I don't see anyone fighting against it. I've seen an increase in people (of all ages actually not just the naive young) in a shop of a bar/pub just pulling out their card and giving the card machine a swipe using contactless. When I see people do this it gives me the creeps. It also makes me think just how gullible, convenience-driven and pure lazy we've become. I'd rather use money, and if I've no cash on me then all I do is nip over to the cash money to draw our the money I need to pay for something, but most people it's becoming a habit to use their card, even when paying for really cheap and trivial items. I was in a charity shop today (I don't go one very often but I was with a colleague was hunting for some DVDs), and there was a very elderly woman in front of us and she used contactless to pay for something.

Is there anything to stop it? I don't see it myself.

As Icke has mentioned many of times, what happens when cash isn't available and only card can be accepted?. How would you give money to the homeless? (not as though most people do anyway), give to charity, cash in hand, exchanging unwanted items, toys, etc for money etc?. Imagine someone coming to pick up some old toys you're selling and you have to pay contactless.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 10:39 PM   #2
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post

As Icke has mentioned many of times, what happens when cash isn't available and only card can be accepted?. How would you give money to the homeless? (not as though most people do anyway), give to charity, cash in hand, exchanging unwanted items, toys, etc for money etc?. Imagine someone coming to pick up some old toys you're selling and you have to pay contactless.

How will children get their pocket money?

How will they learn to count to 10 if they don't handle coins?

If 1p and 2p coins are removed from circulation, as has been proposed, will we start counting in fives?
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 12:10 AM   #3
madmax

One issue is the younger people find it so much easier to go cashless. They don't understand where it will lead.

Just the opinion of a lad from the bush.
madmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 10:58 AM   #4
elshaper
Inactive

As a trial, homeless people in Manchester are issued a laminated Q code card where people can scan it and send payment.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 11:08 AM   #5
berten60

I disabled wireless payments on my bankcard,
I don't trust this crap one bit.
The thing is:Under a certain amount no pin code is required.
Just wave the card above or around the card reader and payment is completed.
But those card readers can be carried around while connected via wireless.
So a hacker just has to pass you by,to leech your account...

Last edited by berten60; 02-09-2018 at 11:13 AM.
berten60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 12:06 PM   #6
techman

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
How will children get their pocket money?

How will they learn to count to 10 if they don't handle coins?

If 1p and 2p coins are removed from circulation, as has been proposed, will we start counting in fives?
Good point, exactly. Thanks for pointing that out.

I think most peoples answer to that would be: "well, do children ever learn numbers these days or read books?, and besides there's always a tablet or computer to learn from". I suspect that technology will replace the obsolete physical coins and instead there will be a digital system where you will have to count money from a computer or some AI device. Children will never know what a coin feels like to touch, and the way technology is moving more and more into the digital, synthetic world, where everything we increasingly do is via computers or automated systems, there will be little of anything physical left for us to experience.

I can't believe they are giving homeless people a laminated contactless sheet so people can give them money via contactless.

Last edited by techman; 02-09-2018 at 12:08 PM.
Old 02-09-2018, 12:15 PM   #7
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by berten60 View Post
I disabled wireless payments on my bankcard,
I don't trust this crap one bit.
The thing is:Under a certain amount no pin code is required.
Just wave the card above or around the card reader and payment is completed.
But those card readers can be carried around while connected via wireless.
So a hacker just has to pass you by,to leech your account...
You don't know what other code is attached once you allow contactless transaction at a store. For example, not just accepting payment, they might have an access to your statement! Who knows. It would be so naive to think that transaction stops at the single transaction. Hackers are there, 'mistake' are also encoded TILL it would be found out much later and they'll only appologize that it was an error but by the time the masses catches up on it, you've already allowed the company to obtain where else you shop, your spending habit etc. Just another....

I disabled mine if the bank did not provide me non-contactless card.

Last edited by elshaper; 02-09-2018 at 12:16 PM.
Old 02-09-2018, 12:21 PM   #8
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Good point, exactly. Thanks for pointing that out.

I think most peoples answer to that would be: "well, do children ever learn numbers these days or read books?, and besides there's always a tablet or computer to learn from". I suspect that technology will replace the obsolete physical coins and instead there will be a digital system where you will have to count money from a computer or some AI device. Children will never know what a coin feels like to touch, and the way technology is moving more and more into the digital, synthetic world, where everything we increasingly do is via computers or automated systems, there will be little of anything physical left for us to experience.

I can't believe they are giving homeless people a laminated contactless sheet so people can give them money via contactless.
You see this is very dangerous and no doubt, it is a part of the plan to make/keep humanity dumb.

If you've lost an ability to read, you cannot read between the lines. You will only accept what you are told.

For example, wirting and typing triggers a different part of the brain so some writers cannot type to write a book and still write with a pen and paper to be creative.

Another thing, if you read a paperback (tactile) book, read a PDF (visual) or listen to an audio book, you'll have different experience and learning attached to it.

This is all to do with different style of learning individual have. Some are visual, some learn more from tactile exercise.
Old 02-09-2018, 02:59 PM   #9
tinfoil hat

I don't get why so many people are so unbelievably lazy.

I think it all started with calculators and remotes for TVs, people cant be arsed to get up and turn the channel over or add something up.
Now they cant even be arsed to type in their pin numbers.
And we wonder why we have generations of mentally retarded fatties that expect everything done at the simple touch of a button or even less now with shit like Alexa.

Life is about balance and our modern BS way of life isn't balanced at all and we are reaping what we sow.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 07:08 PM   #10
elshaper
Inactive

The thing is...even dogs are affected and lazy.
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...=276952&page=8

Old 02-09-2018, 07:55 PM   #11
tinfoil hat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8A1NVCilSI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH3no9L7e-g

Even Cats are lazy these days

Last edited by tinfoil hat; 02-09-2018 at 07:56 PM.
Old 02-09-2018, 08:20 PM   #12
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
Cats have always been lazy tin.

I think the first one is paralyzed.

Last edited by elshaper; 02-09-2018 at 08:22 PM.
Old 02-09-2018, 08:25 PM   #13
tinfoil hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Cats have always been lazy tin.

I think the first one is paralyzed.
Yeah but they're lazy even for Cats
Old 02-09-2018, 08:28 PM   #14
tinfoil hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
The thing is...even dogs are affected and lazy.
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...=276952&page=8

Most Dogs are now the same as Humans, useless and lazy.
Working Dogs is how nearly all of them were bred to be.

Working Dogs seem to have a different character about them, all business.
Its good.
Old 09-09-2018, 12:30 PM   #15
JustMe418

Quote:
Despite David Icke talking about the move towards more cashless ways of paying for things, and rightly so IMO being very concerned over where it's heading, from my general day-to-day observations of people in the street, I don't see anyone fighting against it. I've seen an increase in people (of all ages actually not just the naive young) in a shop of a bar/pub just pulling out their card and giving the card machine a swipe using contactless. When I see people do this it gives me the creeps. It also makes me think just how gullible, convenience-driven and pure lazy we've become. I'd rather use money, and if I've no cash on me then all I do is nip over to the cash money to draw our the money I need to pay for something, but most people it's becoming a habit to use their card, even when paying for really cheap and trivial items. I was in a charity shop today (I don't go one very often but I was with a colleague was hunting for some DVDs), and there was a very elderly woman in front of us and she used contactless to pay for something.

Human progress has always been about making things simpler and more effective, which makes people gradually lazier as they expend less effort to achieve the same result. Its our laziness that often drives progress! the invention of cash was a step in the lazy chain.

If we came to a cashless society then perhaps people can just swap ojbects of value instead of money? I watched something about gold and one possibility was to carry a credit card sized piece of gold that was made into a grid. Bits could be snapped off to pay for things. At least this is an enduring type of 'cash' that is internationally recognised.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 02:04 PM   #16
cosmic tramp

Don't know all the high street figures for all this but I know one outlet "That's Entertainment" ( discount DVDs & CDs) has now closed down most if not all its high street stores and gone online as http://www.musicmapgpie.co.uk.

The reason behind this a (ex) member of counter staff told me, was that of their entire customer database only 1% of their sales were made over the counter by physical footfall...1% !!! 99% of sales were made online. More and more Wetherspoons customers buying more beer with a swipe of a card (or using their smartphone to get waiter service straight to the table). The phone provider EE are the first company I've come across who will not accept cash payments for contract bills under any circumstances.

I don't know how far this trend applies to other big name stores from clothing to groceries, but it seems to be going that way.

Home delivery is on the up from all the major supermarkets from Sainsbury's to Iceland. Even McDonald's have introduced a contactless door to door delivery service.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 09-09-2018 at 04:57 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 04:39 PM   #17
techman

And Icke thinks people need to wake up and smell the coffee, otherwise we'll soon be micro chipped?. I often think Icke needs to get out of his flat (no disrespect to him) and see the real world more and the reality that this system of convenient payment is on the increase. Once cash becomes redundant we're left with this type of payment, and soon Icke himself will be forced to use it, or is he using bitcoin?. I doubt it. I don't like the way its going nor do many others who can see the wider agenda, but what can we do about it? nothing really.

I like the idea of going back to exchanging goods for other goods, but I can imagine once the cashless system is in full swing tptb will no doubt put a stop to that and make it illegal.
Old 09-09-2018, 04:56 PM   #18
cosmic tramp

Quote:

I like the idea of going back to exchanging goods for other goods, but I can imagine once the cashless system is in full swing tptb will no doubt put a stop to that and make it illegal.
This could lead to a flourishing car boot sale economy.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 04:56 PM   #19
8lou1

here they didnt make that illegal the just send a bill to pay tax for every exchange. so either go underground and keep quiet or make sure your bookkeeping is up to par, because somehow they always find you to pay taxes.

and the need for microchipping is i believe not very realistic anymore. we all have phones now, smart tv, game consoles, etc. and if or when you are like me you will be also aware that in these days and age beings are also spiritual traceable.

so imo its better to find a way to enjoy life and defend you, your loved ones and your premises on all levels of being. the world is full of things, some you like, lots you wont like just likethe op's subject. if you really really cant live with using this contactless system, stand your ground and find another way. if youre having more of a mwah irritation move on and USE it for your OWN purposes.

Last edited by 8lou1; 09-09-2018 at 05:00 PM.
8lou1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 06:35 PM   #20
tamlinn

Just to get cash from my account these days involves getting it out of a machine down the street for a $4 service charge or travelling by bus which would take close to two hours and cost $5.90 in bus fare.
tamlinn is offline   Reply With Quote