Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

View Poll Results: WILL YOU TAKE THE CHIP?
YES 23 5.93%
NO 365 94.07%
Voters: 388. You may not vote on this poll

Old 25-02-2008, 08:10 PM   #1
revelations
Banned

Default Will You Take The Chip Or Die?

Im just curious ...one day the micro-chip will be compulsory, will you and your family take the chip and live happily ever after, or will you refuse the chip and face being taken off to concentration camps to be slaughtered ...along with your family?

This will be extra harder on those of you that have wives/ husbands/ kids!!!
revelations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2008, 08:18 PM   #2
nafenisr
Inactive

I'm fully prepared right now for someone to put a gun to my head. "Chip or no chip"....."PULL THE TRIGGER, BITCH"
nafenisr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2008, 08:28 PM   #3
chandrakavi
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelations View Post
Im just curious ...one day the micro-chip will be compulsory, will you and your family take the chip and live happily ever after, or will you refuse the chip and face being taken off to concentration camps to be slaughtered ...along with your family?

This will be extra harder on those of you that have wives/ husbands/ kids!!!
Look at it possitively, they might even give you a cellphone if you buy a chip....
Seriously, I don't see how it can
be stopped. Wish there was a way.
chandrakavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2008, 08:31 PM   #4
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nafenisr View Post
I'm fully prepared right now for someone to put a gun to my head. "Chip or no chip"....."PULL THE TRIGGER, BITCH"
Same here.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2008, 08:37 PM   #5
nafenisr
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
Same here.
It'd kinda be a relief, wouldn't it? To finally just say, "fuck it".
nafenisr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2008, 08:45 PM   #6
williammac

I'm sorry, but I can't answer either way. Both answers are defeatist no matter the level of personal martyrdom one may feel, or whether or not that martyrdom be considered patriotic or commendable.

What we are taking for granted is our ability to harness technology as well. Always, with new technology emerges new crime, whether those crimes be justified or not.

I believe that our only ability in the future to defend ourselves is not necessarily through physical strength or martyrdom, but through hacking. There are multitudes of people throughout the world right now that have the sleeping ability to take down nearly any satellite, governmental database, even the Federal Reserve itself. They don't get paid for it and they only would do such a thing would tyranny arise indefinitely.

Quite honestly, I do not think that even the wisest wise crackers in the IT sections of the biggest governmental organizations have the ability to counter the citizen hacker.

I believe that, along with understanding how to improvise in a mode of natural survival, we need to learn technology.

Do a little research on it.

We don't need to die -- we can trick it. We can dupe it.

Fuck, when an 11-year-old can knock a satellite on an alternate orbit as little as three years ago and confuse the FBI and CIA all to hell, then I'm not that worried.

-William
www.William-Mac.com
www.ThisWeekinTime.com
williammac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2008, 08:47 PM   #7
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nafenisr View Post
It'd kinda be a relief, wouldn't it? To finally just say, "fuck it".
Oh I'd put up a good fight and go down against my will but I refuse to take the chip. If it was inserted against my will I'd have no problem going in to retrieve it. In fact I was thinking about this last night....would a person be prepared to sever their hand if there was no easy way of extracting the implant?
Quote:
Originally Posted by williammac View Post
I'm sorry, but I can't answer either way. Both answers are defeatist no matter the level of personal martyrdom one may feel, or whether or not that martyrdom be considered patriotic or commendable.

What we are taking for granted is our ability to harness technology as well. Always, with new technology emerges new crime, whether those crimes be justified or not.

I believe that our only ability in the future to defend ourselves is not necessarily through physical strength or martyrdom, but through hacking. There are multitudes of people throughout the world right now that have the sleeping ability to take down nearly any satellite, governmental database, even the Federal Reserve itself. They don't get paid for it and they only would do such a thing would tyranny arise indefinitely.

Quite honestly, I do not think that even the wisest wise crackers in the IT sections of the biggest governmental organizations have the ability to counter the citizen hacker.

I believe that, along with understanding how to improvise in a mode of natural survival, we need to learn technology.

Do a little research on it.

We don't need to die -- we can trick it. We can dupe it.

Fuck, when an 11-year-old can knock a satellite on an alternate orbit as little as three years ago and confuse the FBI and CIA all to hell, then I'm not that worried.

-William
www.William-Mac.com
www.ThisWeekinTime.com
Excellent.
Old 25-02-2008, 08:50 PM   #8
rynath
Inactive

Do you guys ever wonder if you're chipped already? Cellphones, tvs, computers, cars, appliances, pdas...do we use anything that doesn't have a chip? Do they even need to put a chip in your body when you're surrounded by them all the time? Just typing out loud...and trying to stay awake at work
rynath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2008, 08:57 PM   #9
lizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandrakavi View Post
Look at it possitively, they might even give you a cellphone if you buy a chip....
Seriously, I don't see how it can
be stopped. Wish there was a way.
LOL, chand.......

jusy a question of time , it will be required from birth.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2008, 09:14 PM   #10
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rynath View Post
Do you guys ever wonder if you're chipped already? Cellphones, tvs, computers, cars, appliances, pdas...do we use anything that doesn't have a chip? Do they even need to put a chip in your body when you're surrounded by them all the time? Just typing out loud...and trying to stay awake at work
Hahaha yes, I've thought about that....I use so much technology that they know where I am 24/7...but I've also racked my brains to think about any noticeable lost time I have.
Old 25-02-2008, 09:17 PM   #11
revolutionary_jam

Better to die standing than to live crawling on your knees...

Thinking of what one does not have, manifests it self in the perpetuation of not having.

If you always do what you've always done then you'll always get what you've always got. Go the other way.
revolutionary_jam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2008, 09:25 PM   #12
3stepsahead

if you actually mean potato chips, yes i would probably take them.

handing the job of fighting chipping to hackers would be a sort of idiotic idea
since ther is alot of malicious activity amongst those.

lost of stuff are chipped there are talks of chips in certain consumer wares now like gilette but idk if thats a fact.
"all" people take mandatory shots at birth wich could be used (are being?)
to insertion. the processors are shrinking every day.

all i se is havoc when i think of thise things hehe.

and whats with all the killing?

Last edited by 3stepsahead; 25-02-2008 at 09:28 PM.
3stepsahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2008, 09:29 PM   #13
chinchilla

Why don't you just get jobs in the fields that will be delivering this technology, therefor you can counter it?
chinchilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2008, 09:32 PM   #14
beldazar

Personally I cant see the chip ever happening myself, though im pretty sure if we are forced to have it, there will be 'someone' who knows how to disable it. I have 2 boys and of course I would be worried! I dont really have many places to hide around here
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2008, 09:34 PM   #15
catfood

Well I am the only one so far to take the chip.
My opinion is this if thay kill you your of no use to anyone and it is basically problem solved for TPB, if thay chip you you can still carry on trying to fight them the best you can.
catfood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2008, 09:37 PM   #16
indigo
Inactive

I would take the chip rather than dieWhats the fucking difference? jeez so those who say 'no' would rather be dragged to their death? for waht? Im confused now. For principle? ha ha for them to kill you anyway. Someone help me out here, im trying to be logical
indigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2008, 09:40 PM   #17
indigo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by catfood View Post
Well I am the only one so far to take the chip.
My opinion is this if thay kill you your of no use to anyone and it is basically problem solved for TPB, if thay chip you you can still carry on trying to fight them the best you can.
Cross posted with you. thank god I'm not alone here
Old 25-02-2008, 09:41 PM   #18
steevo
Inactive

I simply will not let them chip me. I dont know if that will involve me dying but there yer go....
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2008, 09:43 PM   #19
indigo
Inactive

I think alot of us have been chipped already to be honest, without knowing.
Old 25-02-2008, 09:43 PM   #20
chinchilla

Another thing!

I feel the chip technology is great and the entire world needs to get chipped. I believe this is the next logical step in technological evolution.

Advantages:
  • Illness, accidents etc can be diagnosed faster by just having a scanner to scan the persons chip
  • Wouldn't need ID, passports, money... anything
  • Crimes would lessen, the only crimes would be hacking since robbery etc would be useless

But of course the people behind the agenda of the chipping are not the best candidates, if there was a good intention drive then this would be a great thing.
chinchilla is offline   Reply With Quote