Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 26-11-2014, 08:24 PM   #401
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default Im a-

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjuwells View Post
I donated blood for the first time this year and so far have done it twice. The American Red Cross contacts me at least once a week by email, phone, and mail. They even sent me a email on my birthday to wish me a happy birthday. Is this normal to be contacted so much by them?
Well i gave blood too a few times. I dont anymore.

I noticed how many times when i was younger that

the red cross sign would always flash " we need A- "

Well now i know why.

Because it is a rarer blood type.

But why is b+ rare too??
Likes: (1)
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 09:59 PM   #402
slippyinvader
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 17
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I am AB+ and I have a sister who is RH neg.
slippyinvader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2014, 07:06 PM   #403
randysmcdermott
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Does anyone have longevity data based on Rh factor? I have found some with respect to ABO type, but not Rh?

Also Mom (O-) never had mumps, measles or chicken pox and her 2 boys (O- and B-) never had the mump OR were asymptomatic. Does anyone have info on Rh negative wrt immunity or asymptomatic to diseases?
randysmcdermott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 02:45 AM   #404
daveanderson
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 2,291
Likes: 71 (43 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by randysmcdermott View Post
Does anyone have longevity data based on Rh factor? I have found some with respect to ABO type, but not Rh?

Also Mom (O-) never had mumps, measles or chicken pox and her 2 boys (O- and B-) never had the mump OR were asymptomatic. Does anyone have info on Rh negative wrt immunity or asymptomatic to diseases?
I have said it countless times on this forum i cannot get ill -I have never been ill
Even around ill people i cannot get ill.

Heck i cant even catch S.T.D'S.I put this down to being O-
This is really cool information you have presented here.
I have a list of countless abilities that i believe sets me apart from most people

I can go with out food and water for long periods of time with out my health going downhill.
i dont get hot or cold
i dont feel pain
when i need to be i can be extremely strong
i like to hold my breath for long periods of time
i heal really quickly.for example i never need stitches
Im contacted by greys and other beings often (so many alien/paranormal things happen)
daveanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 07:29 PM   #405
sh3lly
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 3,004
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

I am AB- and I do get colds and have had strep throat (even pneumonia once), but nothing major. My whole family is RH- and there is no disease in my family like cancer or birth defects. We heal quickly and when we do get sick, it's rare. I am very sensitive to humid heat, though, and I hate it when it's very cold. I have had paranormal/paraphysical experiences, lucid dreams, out of body experiences. My brothers and I did get the chicken pox when we were little.
__________________
Humanity is mind-controlled and only slightly more conscious than your average zombie. - David Icke
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did. - George Carlin

Last edited by sh3lly; 06-01-2015 at 07:30 PM.
sh3lly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 10:43 PM   #406
daveanderson
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 2,291
Likes: 71 (43 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh3lly View Post
I am AB- and I do get colds and have had strep throat (even pneumonia once), but nothing major. My whole family is RH- and there is no disease in my family like cancer or birth defects. We heal quickly and when we do get sick, it's rare. I am very sensitive to humid heat, though, and I hate it when it's very cold. I have had paranormal/paraphysical experiences, lucid dreams, out of body experiences. My brothers and I did get the chicken pox when we were little.
Im the only O- in my family
Im also the only ''weird one''
Im also the only one who has never been ill

With out it sounding cheesy (Im on a mission)
Whats really really cool is im the least likely person anyone would suspect of being on a mission.
daveanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 10:21 PM   #407
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default What is your mission??

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveanderson View Post
Im the only O- in my family
Im also the only ''weird one''
Im also the only one who has never been ill

With out it sounding cheesy (Im on a mission)
Whats really really cool is im the least likely person anyone would suspect of being on a mission.
ME too. I am the only one who is AWAKENED spiritually and figured it all out.
And my family thinks i am kinda weird . My whole family is rh-.
I never get sick!!! I did have chicken pox when i was 2.



I found out last night my grandfather was a MASON and satanist and
he was a child molester. I was told he was crazy and didnt find out he molested my aunt till like 10 years ago. I dont know about a pedofile. But he molested my aunt when she was 8-9. I don't know if he was aware he was a 'satanist'. But he was totally possessed by reptilians. He didnt know it though.
He was totally crazy and everybody knew he was CRAZY and had mental illness. My mom says she knows now he was POSSESSED and how my brother is possessed too half the time, by reptilians of course.

My grandfathers mom would always say "satan get behind me" in a stern voice my mom said. She was 12 when my great grandma died.
But my mom said she said it all the time.
So apparetly she was intuned to the reptilian beings and always felt them around. BUT she was very STABLE my mom said.
But my grandfather total crazy fucker.


I know now i get my psychic abilities from my great grandmother.

Last edited by 1zenith; 09-01-2015 at 10:30 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 03:28 AM   #408
daveanderson
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 2,291
Likes: 71 (43 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
ME too. I am the only one who is AWAKENED spiritually and figured it all out.
And my family thinks i am kinda weird . My whole family is rh-.
I never get sick!!! I did have chicken pox when i was 2.



I found out last night my grandfather was a MASON and satanist and
he was a child molester. I was told he was crazy and didnt find out he molested my aunt till like 10 years ago. I dont know about a pedofile. But he molested my aunt when she was 8-9. I don't know if he was aware he was a 'satanist'. But he was totally possessed by reptilians. He didnt know it though.
He was totally crazy and everybody knew he was CRAZY and had mental illness. My mom says she knows now he was POSSESSED and how my brother is possessed too half the time, by reptilians of course.

My grandfathers mom would always say "satan get behind me" in a stern voice my mom said. She was 12 when my great grandma died.
But my mom said she said it all the time.
So apparetly she was intuned to the reptilian beings and always felt them around. BUT she was very STABLE my mom said.
But my grandfather total crazy fucker.


I know now i get my psychic abilities from my great grandmother.




what does any of that have to do with this topic?
daveanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 01:31 AM   #409
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default IT has EVERYTHING to do with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveanderson View Post
[/B]


what does any of that have to do with this topic?
OMG you are asking me that??

And you are supposed to be AWAKENED to reptilians?

What i said has everything to do with rh- bloodtypes.

Because YOU should KNOW the ones like ME and my grandfater and brother have a MUCH easier TIME of getting POSSESSED. And everybody else who has strong reppie dna.

What does YOUR mission have anything to do with this topic??:sadface:

NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 01:43 AM   #410
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default Ya we live longer and have immunity to AIDS etc..

Quote:
Originally Posted by randysmcdermott View Post
Does anyone have longevity data based on Rh factor? I have found some with respect to ABO type, but not Rh?

Also Mom (O-) never had mumps, measles or chicken pox and her 2 boys (O- and B-) never had the mump OR were asymptomatic. Does anyone have info on Rh negative wrt immunity or asymptomatic to diseases?
From my observation rh- DO live longer and DO have a lot of immunity to diseases/cancer and i think STDs too.

Well if we are exposed to one our bodies KILL it!!!!
Everybody has them so if you had unprotected sex you GOT something.
I know i have been with people who had them but i never CAUGHT nothing!!!
MOST all sexually active people have warts or chlymadia. That is a fact jack!!

I have a STRONG heart and very athletic. I can jog 20miles and not get TIRED.

For my age I can still keep my heart rate up to 160 BPM for 35 minutes like i did 10 20 30 years ago!!!!!!!!!

It is 'cuz of my strong LIZARD genes.


My grandma is 91 almost and O-. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know Rh- DO live longer .

Didn't you read D I books??? ALL of 6000 Iluminati ppl and presidents live to be 100 or more or at least to 90 !!!!! THEY are all hybrids and then some.

I believe most are BOTH. LIKE me. We are hybrids but also reptilian SOULed beings meaning THEY and me and others were 4d LIZARDS in our past life.

Last edited by 1zenith; 11-01-2015 at 01:45 AM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 10:54 PM   #411
daveanderson
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 2,291
Likes: 71 (43 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
OMG you are asking me that??

And you are supposed to be AWAKENED to reptilians?

What i said has everything to do with rh- bloodtypes.

Because YOU should KNOW the ones like ME and my grandfater and brother have a MUCH easier TIME of getting POSSESSED. And everybody else who has strong reppie dna.

What does YOUR mission have anything to do with this topic??:sadface:

NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!
Im visited by greys and repps thats all-
I did have a rough idea but just wanted you to confirm it

Thats the main reason why i do not drink booze or take drugs -If im not fully aware i know im susceptible to reptilians and greys

My mission has nothing to do with this thread -That was my ego taking part

Last edited by daveanderson; 11-01-2015 at 10:55 PM.
daveanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 11:03 PM   #412
daveanderson
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 2,291
Likes: 71 (43 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
From my observation rh- DO live longer and DO have a lot of immunity to diseases/cancer and i think STDs too.

Well if we are exposed to one our bodies KILL it!!!!
Everybody has them so if you had unprotected sex you GOT something.
I know i have been with people who had them but i never CAUGHT nothing!!!
MOST all sexually active people have warts or chlymadia. That is a fact jack!!

I have a STRONG heart and very athletic. I can jog 20miles and not get TIRED.

For my age I can still keep my heart rate up to 160 BPM for 35 minutes like i did 10 20 30 years ago!!!!!!!!!

It is 'cuz of my strong LIZARD genes.


My grandma is 91 almost and O-. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know Rh- DO live longer .

Didn't you read D I books??? ALL of 6000 Iluminati ppl and presidents live to be 100 or more or at least to 90 !!!!! THEY are all hybrids and then some.

I believe most are BOTH. LIKE me. We are hybrids but also reptilian SOULed beings meaning THEY and me and others were 4d LIZARDS in our past life.
Good info zenith -Im O- Never been ill /cant catch S.t.d's
Also have a strong hearth and im athletic
I do wonder if i were a 4d repp Just because of my fascination and love of reptiles and dinosaurs as well as blood group........But then i get freaked and stop the wondering .
daveanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 04:37 PM   #413
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveanderson View Post
Good info zenith -Im O- Never been ill /cant catch S.t.d's
Also have a strong hearth and im athletic
I do wonder if i were a 4d repp Just because of my fascination and love of reptiles and dinosaurs as well as blood group........But then i get freaked and stop the wondering .
Awesome i knew that strong heart thing was a trait.

Also, do you gawk out at the corner of your eye without moving your head?

I think that is too.

I mean look at my TOAD, she sort of does that.

I dont.

BUT my mom brother and sister DO and niece.

MY mom and brother do it the most.

I heard birth marks are indicative of star ppl.

I have one that looks like South America on my leg.

DO you have pet reptiles? OR amphibians?

Last edited by 1zenith; 13-01-2015 at 04:39 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2015, 04:51 PM   #414
divineangel
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Emitting from a meteorite in Lyra
Posts: 1,204
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

O- are from Lyra constellation
A- B- AB- are from Lyra re-settlement constellations
O+ A+ B+ AB+ are terra firma admixtures of above

If you look at the midnight stars in the sky and long to go home you are an O-
A- B-or AB-

If you view the earth and sky as your home you are an O+ A+ B+ or AB+

Lobster, crab, squid and a few other shellfish? have copper based blood

An older book said people were gene spliced with land and sea animals in Atlantis

and because this violated transmigration of the human soul principle Atlantis was sunk.

This can refer to the Noahs ark story in the bible.

Human souls that were gene spliced, trapped in say, a dolphins body, suffered terribly in Atlantis.

That is why some in the church are cautious regarding science involving gene splicing and growing babies in optimal womb environment aqariums.

Last edited by divineangel; 14-01-2015 at 05:17 PM.
divineangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 12:05 PM   #415
daveanderson
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 2,291
Likes: 71 (43 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by divineangel View Post
O- are from Lyra constellation
A- B- AB- are from Lyra re-settlement constellations
O+ A+ B+ AB+ are terra firma admixtures of above

If you look at the midnight stars in the sky and long to go home you are an O-
A- B-or AB-

If you view the earth and sky as your home you are an O+ A+ B+ or AB+

Lobster, crab, squid and a few other shellfish? have copper based blood

An older book said people were gene spliced with land and sea animals in Atlantis


and because this violated transmigration of the human soul principle Atlantis was sunk.

This can refer to the Noahs ark story in the bible.

Human souls that were gene spliced, trapped in say, a dolphins body, suffered terribly in Atlantis.

That is why some in the church are cautious regarding science involving gene splicing and growing babies in optimal womb environment aqariums.
What triggers me off (internal vibration) is Vegan
I spend more time looking up then i do looking around
daveanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 12:05 PM   #416
daveanderson
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 2,291
Likes: 71 (43 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
Awesome i knew that strong heart thing was a trait.

Also, do you gawk out at the corner of your eye without moving your head?

I think that is too.

I mean look at my TOAD, she sort of does that.

I dont.

BUT my mom brother and sister DO and niece.

MY mom and brother do it the most.

I heard birth marks are indicative of star ppl.

I have one that looks like South America on my leg.

DO you have pet reptiles? OR amphibians?
Ive had reptiles all my life
daveanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2015, 08:10 AM   #417
divineangel
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Emitting from a meteorite in Lyra
Posts: 1,204
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

O- and other bloodtypes may want to check out, ' diet for your bloodtype beneficial food lists ' the specific bloodtype food lists are posted free online...google.

We are all creators of the dreamscape we call reality and our virtual reality, no need for virtual reality headgear, although the virtual realty technology will assist those who do not currently utilize their own internal projectors correctly.

Beneficial bloodtype fruits, flowers and herbs are good.

Reptilians are an illusion, a mirage, a test, to overcome. And then, move on.

Whatever suggests a single element of evil is a mirage, a lie.

It is good to flood the mind with holy scripture and understanding of all good God.

All good is the only reality, the rest is maya, error of mortal thought. All good is verifiable as an ongoing process in the universe, all good excellence and perfection is real, eternal and created by all good mother father God.

People like david icke shed light on the dark phantasmagoria of maya that erring mortal minds create.

Some say Christ on the cross said, 'forgive them they know not what they do.' Others believe Christ on the cross said, 'get me their names, I want their addreses too.'

Last edited by divineangel; 17-01-2015 at 08:21 AM.
divineangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2015, 02:38 PM   #418
kizzie
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Hertfordshire UK
Posts: 5,486
Likes: 3,708 (1,807 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by divineangel View Post
O- and other bloodtypes may want to check out, ' diet for your bloodtype beneficial food lists ' the specific bloodtype food lists are posted free online...google.

We are all creators of the dreamscape we call reality and our virtual reality, no need for virtual reality headgear, although the virtual realty technology will assist those who do not currently utilize their own internal projectors correctly.

Beneficial bloodtype fruits, flowers and herbs are good.

Reptilians are an illusion, a mirage, a test, to overcome. And then, move on.

Whatever suggests a single element of evil is a mirage, a lie.

It is good to flood the mind with holy scripture and understanding of all good God.

All good is the only reality, the rest is maya, error of mortal thought. All good is verifiable as an ongoing process in the universe, all good excellence and perfection is real, eternal and created by all good mother father God.

People like david icke shed light on the dark phantasmagoria of maya that erring mortal minds create.

Some say Christ on the cross said, 'forgive them they know not what they do.' Others believe Christ on the cross said, 'get me their names, I want their addreses too.'
I found the blood group diet to be the opposite to what I thrive on. My brother did so well on it, so I tried it.. Nope was horrible for me.
__________________
When you stop watching what they want you to watch you stop thinking what they want you to think.. Then you see a world that is nothing like they tell you it is.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2015, 05:49 PM   #419
tnt1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,453
Likes: 666 (398 Posts)
Default

My friends and I have all debated quite recently much of this same stuff. Let me share with you my thoughts on it after a good long session with some friends that paid a visit recently.
We think Cro-Magnon and Denesovan are one and the same but otherwise I think I covered much of it.
I don't claim to be great on the eyes or nothing and don't make a lot of videos so be kind! I don't look in the mirror much!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wszg...m-upload_owner
__________________
Rabbit Hole

Last edited by tnt1; 17-01-2015 at 05:50 PM.
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2017, 09:07 PM   #420
perceptionreality
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 27
Likes: 8 (6 Posts)
Default

A- here

I really would not advise thinking rh negative blood makes you immune to diseases. STIs could get spread that way. I've had chicken pox and mumps as a child. It would be nice to think that it has a protective effect but where is the evidence.

I would also say that my daughter is rh+ and is quite a gifted clairvoyant. She's far more sensitive than I am.
perceptionreality is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:15 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.