Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Controversial Subjects

Old 14-02-2019, 02:37 PM   #81
gore tex

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
Why Have the Reptilians not had David Icke Killed Yet?
Because they don't exist.

Knowledge is information; wisdom is transformation. Knowledge is borrowed; wisdom is your own.

Walk without feet. Fly without wings. Think without mind.
gore tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2019, 08:56 PM   #82
bamboozooka

if you are not part of the plan all your content would be taken down.
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 09:11 AM   #83
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
I met a speaker at the Exopolitics Conference was saying that regardless of how much disclosure is going on, the majority are still hard wired to soap operas when it come to ratings. The biggest enemy to disclosure are the general public who by and large, pay little or no attention to it.
Yet a huge amount of the public believe there is a chance aliens do exist, even if not visiting this world.

I guess you have to consider the fallout of full disclosure. Its possible that the War of the Worlds radio transmission was mean as a drill to test the public reaction to such an encounter, and it didnt go down well. The same thing was done in other countries too. With this in mind a gradual disclosure would be a lot more sensible as people often need time to change their ways of thinking in order to cope with new situations. You can just throw them in at the deep end but that would clearly be more risky, as history has shown. Believers just want it all out their because they are impatient but you have to consider the wider impact of a global level.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 09:15 AM   #84
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post
Yep ,, the descendants of the original reptilian bloodlines (hybrids - eg filthy rich royal bloodlines) control everything,, WHY , HOW ! MONEY , POWER , Easy!!!!!!

But, they can't control everything. The dreamworld and the illusory nature of reality is not theirs to control. This is where David goes deeper into the true nature of reality.
I guess its the illusion of control, to make the average person feel like they have no control and that the wealthy can do as they please but even the wealthy dont have control of everything. I would think that as long as people are disconnected from their spiritual self and plugged totally into their material world then they will generally feel dis empowered.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 11:29 PM   #85
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboozooka
if you are not part of the plan all your content would be taken down.
Yes that they do seem to do dont they alot??

We can only hope Gareths dad will continue to be OK and untouched!!

Last edited by Dude111; 04-03-2019 at 11:30 PM.
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2019, 09:53 PM   #86
positiveevitisop

well now, that wouldn't be any fun!
<3
Ideals mean nothing, it's what people do with them that counts.

http://www.esotericonline.net/forum/...ting-spiritual

Last edited by positiveevitisop; 21-03-2019 at 09:53 PM.
positiveevitisop is offline   Reply With Quote