Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 23-12-2013, 03:45 PM   #21
evolution101

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack77 View Post
Not only do the archons parasitize off of us, they parasite off of each other. In fact, they are a hierarchy of parasites with each level parasitizing off the levels below it and being parsitized by the levels above it. I would venture to say your place in the hierarchy is determine by WHO the entity parasitize off of and who parsitizes that entity!

This is totally analogous what happens in organized crime. I once heard a low level ex mobster explain that when he joined the mob his financial situation initially got worse! Why? Because he had to kick back a certain amount of money, whether he could afford it or not, to his boss. His boss had to do the same thing to HIS boss, etc. In other words, the mobster was directly paying off his boss and indirectly his boss' boss, etc. No doubt mirroring exactly what is going on in the Archon hierarchy.

Another analogy: parasites often contain within them parasites and THESE parasites often have parasites in them! How far does it go? Probably to some deeply nested parasitic energy (the Demiurge/ Satan?).
hi, i believe your theory is completly correct,well done
Old 23-12-2013, 04:01 PM   #22
evolution101

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegatherer View Post
The nested parasite theory is interesting and I have a theory of my own.

As we know the human body is a vast and complex ecosystem in and of itself and at birth the human digestive tract becomes populated by micro-organisms passed on by the mother. There are thousands of different bacteria, some good, some bad and they all have a role in our bodies when in the correct balance. Some of these organisms such as Candida are parasitic organisms that get out of control and cause a host of health problems when the human being is out of balance...ultimately feeding off the energy of its host. Most psychological issues including schizophrenia can be traced back to these gut problems.

These parasitic bacteria feed off and thrive from the type of junk food diets commonly promoted in modern Western societies; refined carbohydrates, sugar, preservatives, alcohol etc etc.

Are these inner parasites not the ones with the greatest effect on us? If we all achieved true health and true inner balance of our gut flora etc we would start to have the correct energy levels, psychological and emotional balance etc...and an high vibrational nature.

This would in turn, make the the low vibration entities that feed off us higher up the archon chain unable to effect us.

Maybe this health issue is extremely important to the whole conspiracy as a whole and to mankind reclaiming its freedom?
hi, i believe you are correct with this theory, i have already started to cleanse my body of these parasites, they are very difficult to eradicate, to do it properly you have to first get some leuferon from owndoc.com £16 for 9 oz which i have already taken, also black mica extract but im looking into a safe way to get black mica extract from black mica, adya's product contains to much aluminium and they use sulphuric acid to extract it, and you would have to change your diet completely to no sugar or alcohol which is not pleasant, but that is a way to purge your body of candida

Last edited by evolution101; 23-12-2013 at 04:36 PM.
evolution101 is offline   Reply With Quote