Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 20-11-2009, 07:57 PM   #61
smoke n mirrors

This could be interesting.

And you thought you were free...read this http://freedom-school.com/mary_elizabeth_croft.pdf
'79 winter of discontent - '09 summer of mass dissent?Maybe next year.
smoke n mirrors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2009, 08:09 PM   #62
lardarz

I hope Jeremy Clarkson gets hold of this.....
lardarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2009, 08:10 PM   #63
diamond dogs

Nice website of a 'climate change advocate'

Research Interests
Climate and ocean history using oxygen and carbon isotopes in foraminifera, biostratigraphic techniques, and sediment lithology; specific interests include: circulation history of the pre-Quaternary ocean on orbital time scales; history of climate and ocean circulation change in the Holocene and late Pleistocene on millennial and century time scales; relationship between the ecology of living benthic foraminiferal species and their stable isotope composition.

http://www.whoi.edu/more.go?username=lkeigwin
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2009, 08:11 PM   #64
orage

Default Al is not your friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
i fully agree, but when these powerful families controling the creation, supply and collection of currency, they manipulate the markets to ensure self financial preservation, regardless of the effect on our environment..
corruptions rules through secrecy!
we need first to bring about a real change..a change in the way the countries are run!!
fully open accountable governance, with prosecution on all wrong doings!!
then sort out the pollution issue through fining culprits the clean up costs etc.
Funny how there's very little interest in self-sustained, de-central and renewable solutions, it has to be something that is BIG & promotes Global Bureaucracy. There has to be a meter and profits and taxes.

What the hacked emails above show is cooking of the data, an attempt to diffuse opposition and receiving payment from the IPCC. It is diabolical to co-opt the publics cry for "Let's clean up the pollution" with a massive tax-plan, cap and trade scam. And Al Gore and Big Energy is to make billions, with a system as corrupt as Enron's Energy Futures was. It's revolting.

Last edited by orage; 20-11-2009 at 08:48 PM. Reason: <sp>
orage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2009, 08:16 PM   #65
gripit

Quote:

1247199598.txt

To: I.Harris
Subject: cruts tmp to 2008
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 00:19:58 +0100 (BST)

Hi Harry,

finally had time to take a look at the latest cruts3 run through to 2008
for tmp, picked up from /cru/cruts/

So:

(1) hot spikes have been corrected.
(2) cold spikes still there.
(3) some odd differences in mean level.

Progress!

Tim
Quote:

1105019698.txt

To: “Parker, David (Met Office)”>, Neil Plummer
Subject: RE: Fwd: Monthly CLIMATbulletins
Date: Thu Jan 6 08:54:58 2005
Cc: “Thomas C Peterson”

Neil,
Just to reiterate David’s points, I’m hoping that IPCC will stick with 1961-90.
The issue of confusing users/media with new anomalies from a different base period is the key one in my mind.

Personally I don’t want to change the base period till after I retire !
Cheers
Phil

At 09:22 05/01/2005, Parker, David (Met Office) wrote:

Neil
There is a preference in the atmospheric observations chapter of IPCC AR4 to stay with the 1961-1990 normals. This is partly because a change of normals confuses users, e.g. anomalies will seem less positive than before if we change to newer normals, so the impression of global warming will be muted. Also we may wish to wait till there are 30 years of satellite data, i.e until we can compute 1981-2010 normals, which will then be globally complete for some parameters like sea surface temperature.
Regards
David

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/11/1...ed/#more-12937
gripit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2009, 08:16 PM   #66
lextorite

http://www.cru.uea.ac.uk/

This website is currently being served from the CRU Emergency Webserver.
Some pages may be out of date.
Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

It's a emergency all right....!!!!!
lextorite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2009, 08:16 PM   #67
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by lardarz View Post
I hope Jeremy Clarkson gets hold of this.....
why?
he is pushing for hydrogen fuel cells..
more of the same then!!!!
clarkson = big fella small cock syndrome..
he is a stooge for big business!!!
when reviewing electric cars..totally side stepped the reality and didnt even mention the tessla..and he writes for the fuckin sun newspaper!!
'nuff said..

Last edited by the nine; 20-11-2009 at 08:18 PM.
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2009, 08:18 PM   #68
largejack

I agree, pollution is NOT good. Sadly these scammers have stolen the show, distracting, boring and angering people away from the real environmental issues and away from the genuine problems. It's a classic case of throwing the baby out with the bathwater. To be honest though, our freedoms are the most imminent threat right now.

It doesn't matter if this world is real or an illusion, the effects are still the same.

Last edited by largejack; 20-11-2009 at 08:20 PM.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2009, 08:22 PM   #69
logos880

This is great! I just hope this information gets out to the general public and is not swept under the rug.
logos880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2009, 08:27 PM   #70
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by orage View Post
Funny how there's very little interest in self-sustained, de-central and renewable solutions, it has to be something that is BIG & promotes Global Bureaucracy. There has to be a meter and profits and taxes.

What the hacked emails above show is cooking of the data, an attempt to diffuse opposition and receiving payment from the ICCP. It is diabolical to co-opt the publics cry for "Let's clean up the pollution" with a massive tax-plan, cap and trade scam. And Al Gore and Big Energy is to make billions, with a system as corrupt as Enron's Energy Futures was. It's revolting.
true..
its all about power,power and more power..
self sustainability is the logical progression for a truly educated populous, but this reclaims the power back for the individual from the state, and further derails their population reduction agenda...
its outrageous when you actually look with an open mind..
but trying to convince the sheeple who watch tv is a far bigger mountain to climb for us..

Old 20-11-2009, 08:28 PM   #71
whiterain

Phil Jones, before admitting he’s lost all the data: “Even if WMO agrees, I will still not pass on the data. We have 25 or so years invested in the work. Why should I make the data available to you, when your aim is to try and find something wrong with it.”
Old 20-11-2009, 08:32 PM   #72
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterain View Post
Phil Jones, before admitting he’s lost all the data: “Even if WMO agrees, I will still not pass on the data. We have 25 or so years invested in the work. Why should I make the data available to you, when your aim is to try and find something wrong with it.”
wouldnt you like to eavesdrop on some of the phone conversations happening RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!

shit and fan with some rage and desk slapping..damage limitations emails..sacking and funding removal...ohhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 20-11-2009, 08:33 PM   #73
largejack

It's on the BBC website

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/8370282.stm

It doesn't matter if this world is real or an illusion, the effects are still the same.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2009, 08:35 PM   #74
gripit

Quote:
(0952106664.txt):

2. As all our (Mike, Tom and CRU) all show that the first few centuries of the millennium were cooler than the 20th century, we will come in for some flak from the skeptics saying we’re wrong because everyone knows it was warmer in the Medieval period. We can show why we believe we are correct with independent data from glacial advances and even slower responding proxies, however, what are the chances of putting together a group of a very few borhole series that are deep enough to get the last 1000 years.

Basically trying to head off criticisms of the IPCC chapter, but good
science in that we will be rewriting people’s perceived wisdom about
the course of temperature change over the past millennium.
It is important as studies of the millennium will help to show that the levels of natural variability from models are reasonable. Tom has run his EBM with current best estimates of past forcing (Be-10 as a proxy for solar output and Alan Robock’s ice core volcanic index) and this produces a series similar to all series of the last 1000 years.

The above is just ideas of how we, as a group, could/should try and reduce criticisms etc over the next year or so. Nothing is sacred. Your North American borehole series could be correct as it is annual and most of the high-freq proxy series respond mainly to summer variations. Is yours really annual when there is a marked seasonal snow cover season ?
Quote:
1254832684.txt:
Hi Phil,
is this another witch hunt (like Mann et al.)? How should I respond to the below? (I’m in the process of trying to persuade Siemens Corp. (a company with half a million employees in 190 countries!) to donate me a little cash to do some CO2 measurments here in the UK – looking promising, so the last thing I need is news articles calling into question (again) observed temperature increases – I thought we’d moved the debate beyond this, but seems that these sceptics are real die-hards!!).
Kind regards,
Andrew
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/11/1...ed/#more-12937

Last edited by gripit; 20-11-2009 at 08:41 PM. Reason: more
Old 20-11-2009, 08:42 PM   #75
the nine

whats with the jpeg called..'marooned'
a bit dubious..???
Old 20-11-2009, 08:52 PM   #76
andyh
Banned

I believe the word is "pwned"
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2009, 09:03 PM   #77
decim

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2009, 09:12 PM   #78
gripit

This from yesterday, lol. Whatchu say now, Inhofe?!

enhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c93Fp_kmrz4&feature=player_embedded
Old 20-11-2009, 09:20 PM   #79
yozhik

Quote:
Originally Posted by gripit
Quote:
Neil
There is a preference in the atmospheric observations chapter of IPCC AR4 to stay with the 1961-1990 normals. This is partly because a change of normals confuses users, e.g. anomalies will seem less positive than before if we change to newer normals, so the impression of global warming will be muted. Also we may wish to wait till there are 30 years of satellite data, i.e until we can compute 1981-2010 normals, which will then be globally complete for some parameters like sea surface temperature.
Regards
David
The impression of global warming?
Impression???

Amazing how a single word can say so much.
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman

Last edited by yozhik; 20-11-2009 at 09:20 PM.
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2009, 09:22 PM   #80
elixirsoo

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by lextorite View Post
There's more info at http://rankexploits.com/musings/2009...files-or-fake/

This is going to get interesting...!!!
Great link lex - fascinating reading.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." -- Robert Heinlein
elixirsoo is offline   Reply With Quote