Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 27-04-2012, 07:52 PM   #1
harry501

Default Queen Band Masonic videos

Hi, I'm new here, but I think I have found something that nobody else has noticed and I think it's quite startling...

I've always been a huge Queen fan (the rock band, not the other fu....), and I've only recently in the last few months "woke up". I've listened to Queen religiously for 22 years, every day actually. Big fan!!! Recently, as I've been doing my "research" like everyone else I noticed some ALARMING themes in Queen's music videos and songs. As well as their album discography... and I'm certian I'm right.

TO START... go watch the following Queen videos on YT....
It's a Hard Life
Under Pressure

IT'S A HARD LIFE
Look in the background at the very beginning. You'll see someone dressed as Ra (wearing a crown. Ra is the ancient egyptian Sun God. The sun is a sign of satan worship too), he is also called "the creator".
a black or masked faced priest or pope (is this the jesuit black pope?),
the devil (you see him clearly in the background... although could be another egyptian god of the Ennead along like Osiris). See wiki on Ennead dieties.
You will instantly notice Freddie's costume of many EYES. You'll see that he walks down from above onto a FreeMason floor (with 8 pointed star too, he even stands in it!)).
You can see various mini stories all going on in the background.
At one point Freddie meets an older busty woman in black (who in real life was Barbara Valentin, an austrian/german movie star.... huge in Germany many years ago). He seems to mock marry her (I reckon it's a forecast of prince william and his new wife, who it's said is Austrian nobility. Just google that).
Brian May then uses a skull and bones guitar.
There is an abacus in the background (which made me think of the illuminati due to maths/science).
There are loads of elites all partying or celebrating.
Plus much more that I could mention....
This is definitely mason/illuminati based.

UNDER PRESSURE
1. Read the words... it's basically about "terror", economic depressioN
2. Watch as 3 building s come tumbling down.... where have we seen that before?
3. The video basically reads as a forewarning for our current time.
4. It came out in 1981 (20 years before....)
5. Go and view the NEWER version which came out in 2000. It starts off differently... "You say New York, NY is dangerous cos you read that here you may. Even the blind man can see that's not so. Love Love Love Love.... RA" (RA is the ancient egyptian sun god).
6. There is a bit in the middle which is like a psychedelic animation, which if you pause it shows a very strange looking "creature". You'll see what I mean. It's surrounded with the UN branch of peace.

Also interesting videos are;
Another one bites the dust
a kind of magic. (a clear video celebrating magicK.
radio ga ga (crowds chanting in unison, with mercury moving a clock to specific numbers?
i want to break free (mass hypnoisis wanting to break free from "your lies"
Scandal (full of numerology, even 666.)

Freddie Mercury changed his name from Farook Bulsara. Mercury was the messenger of the Gods remember. He was also an art major. We all know what happened to dear Freddie!!!
Brian May was an astronomer and physician
John Deacon (who on the first album was called Deacon John). Also an electrician major. Another man of science.
Roger Taylor was a biologict/dentist.

Queen's discography is like a history of the 20th centruy and last few albums could be an insight into the future with songs like Machines (back to humans), Heaven For Everyone, Made IN eaven, Was It All Worth IT, The Invisible Man, All Gods People, I Want It All and many many more. Just check the site Queen Complete Words for an easy to view session.
Queen were the most succesful band of the 80s worldwide.... know you know why! It's a shame they sacraficed Freddie though... he was a great singer and entertainer!
harry501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 09:28 AM   #2
turdmuppet

listen to the words of their song one vision , it's all about the new world order

One man one goal one mission,
One heart one soul just one solution,
One flash of light yeah one god one vision
One flesh one bone,
One true religion,
One voice one hope,
One real decision,
Wowowowo gimme one vision
No wrong no right,
I'm gonna tell you there's no black and no white,
No blood no stain,
All we need is one world wide vision
One flesh one bone,
One true religion,
One voice one hope,
One real decision,
Wowowowowowo
I had a dream,
When I was young,
A dream of sweet illusion,
A glimpse of hope and unity,
And visions of one sweet union,
But a cold wind blows,
And a dark rain falls,
And in my heart it shows,
Look what they've done to my dream
Vision,
Give me your hands,
Give me your hearts,
I'm ready,
There's only one direction,
One world and one nation,
Yeah one vision
No hate no fight,
Just excitation,
All through the night,
It's a celebration wowowowo yeah
One one one
One flesh one bone,
One true religion,
One voice one hope,
One real decision
Gimme one night,
Gimme one hope,
Just gimme,
One man one man,
One bar one night,
One day hey hey,
Just gimme gimme gimme
Fried chicken
turdmuppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 07:40 PM   #3
techman

Nice to see a band like Queen actually being mentioned as regards to the occult or symbolism. Why noone on here or any researcher who delves into all things illuminati music industry ever talks about Queen is beyond me, especially considering the music and songs they made.

No idea if those songs listed hint at the New World Order, but they certainly do convey messages of an occult or satanic connection. The "Mercury" in Freddie Mercury's name has always been abit of a red flag for me and always made me wonder where he (or the forces behind the band) came up with that name.

I don't understand what you said about Mercury being sacrificed?. You're saying they bumped him off or that he didn't die of Aids?.

I noticed there's a Queen film out in a couple of months called, most appropriately, Bohemian Rhapsody. Looked at the trailer and the bloke playing Freddie looks nothing like him really. I no doubt suppose there will be lots of made up nonsense in it, but itllno doubt be a big crowd puller especially for the scenes at Live Aid, pulling the nostalgia heartstrings. Interestingly though, the films theatrical poster shows one side Mercurys face in one eye embolism fashion.

Last edited by techman; 07-10-2018 at 07:55 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 08:19 AM   #4
rooey

paging decode reality to rubbish this thread, paging decode reality

:P
Old 08-10-2018, 02:40 PM   #5
st jimmy

In Radio Ga Ga, Queen used imagery from Fritz Lang's 1927 film "Metropolis"...
The Occult Symbolism of Movie “Metropolis” and its Importance in Pop Culture: https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbus...n-pop-culture/

Maria laying down while Rotwang gives her likeness to the android. Notice the inverted pentagram right above the Machine-Man’s head. The inverted pentagram by common concensus is Satanic...

The Mercury Phoenix Trust supports AIDS...
See Queen's phoenix band logo...

By general consensus the Phoenix was based on the Egyptian Benu bird (that had different appaerance). A lot of Satanic symbology is based on the ancient Egyptians (for example the pyramid, Osiris cult and the Temple of Set).

In Greek mythology, a Phoenix is a long-lived bird that is cyclically regenerated or reborn
Associated with the Sun, a phoenix obtains new life by arising from the ashes of its predecessor. Some sources claim that the Phoenix dies in a show of flames and combustion, although others say that the legendary bird dies and simply decomposes before being born again.
The Phoenix symbologises rebirth, immortality, and renewal.

According to the Greek historian Herodotus the Phoenix is derived from the Egyptian Benu. He wrote that every 500 years the Phoenix carries its dead predecessor from Arabia to Heliopolis for honours in the sun-god’s temple.
The classical phoenix of Greek tradition has some similarities with the Benu, in the role of the Egyptian sun-bird and the symbols of resurrection, but the Benu is portrayed in a completely different way.
The Greeks pictured the bird more like a peacock and/or eagle. The Greek word phoenix means the colour purple-red or crimson, or a palm tree.

There are also other cultures in which mythological birds similar to the phoenix appear: the Hindu garuda and gandaberunda, Slavic firebird, Persian simurgh, Georgian paskunji, Arabic anga, Turkish Zümrüdü Anka, Tibetan Me byi karmo, Chinese fenghuang and shu que, and the Japanese ho-o.
In China the phoenix is the feminine counterpart to the dragon.
Phoenix, the capital of Arizona, was named as it was built on the ruins of the Hohokam civilization: http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/...ix_(mythology)
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 06:09 AM   #6
turdmuppet

I feel the freddie mercury movies' release will be closely followed by another bio engineered plague reminiscent of the AIDS virus except with a much higher kill ratio in a shorter time .

America's founding fathers were mostly freemasons so in reality it is a nation built by satanists , I think the sole purpose of america was and always will be to recruit and corrupt the masses by playing the devil's advocate . The war in syria is the beginning of Agenda 21 on a high scale , and all the tsunamis recently from haiti to indonesia and japan all point to HAARP.

I've been reading a lot about bio weapons engineering especially in Georgia a former Soviet republic, AIDS was concocted by NWO and Queens' lyrics especially in their song One Vision was all about the new world order so presumably Freddie mercury was sacrificed, and now with the biopic coming out so long after his death it would prove that they are finally ready to unleash their new plague .

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/y...ab-in-georgia/

MOSCOW — Russia’s Defense Ministry said Thursday the United States appeared to be running a clandestine biological weapons lab in the country of Georgia, allegedly flouting international conventions and posing a direct security threat to Russia — allegations the Pentagon angrily rejected.

The exceptional accusations from Moscow came the same day U.S., British and Dutch officials accused Russian military intelligence of being behind multiple cyberattacks.

By: Gregory Katz, Raphael Satter, Lorne Cook, The Associated Press
Maj. Gen. Igor Kirillov, the head of the Russian military's radiation, chemical and biological protection troops, alleged at a briefing that the lab in Georgia was part of a network of U.S. labs near the borders of Russia and China.

The allegations were based largely on materials about the U.S.-funded Richard G. Lugar Center for Public Health Research in Tbilisi, Georgia. Kirillov claimed the documents released by former Georgian State Security Minister Igor Giorgadze showed the facility was funded entirely by the U.S and the Georgian ownership it has on paper was a cover.

Pentagon spokesman Eric Pahon strongly rejected Kirillov's claims, calling them "an invention of the imaginative and false Russian disinformation campaign against the West" and "obvious attempts to divert attention from Russia's bad behavior on many fronts."

"The U.S. is not developing biological weapons in the Lugar Center," Pahon said.

He said the lab, a joint human and veterinary public health facility, was owned and operated by the Georgian National Center for Disease Control and Public Health (NCDC), not the United States.

"The mission of the Lugar Center is to contribute to protection of citizens from biological threats, promote public and animal health through infectious disease detection, epidemiological surveillance, and research for the benefit of Georgia, the Caucasus region and the global community," Pahon said.

The center opened in 2013 and was named for former U.S. Sen. Richard Lugar. Before he left Congress, the Indiana Republican was part of a bipartisan U.S. effort to help secure the Soviet arsenal of nuclear and other weapons of mass destruction after the 1991 breakup of the Soviet Union.

Maj. Gen. Igor Kirillov, the head of the Russian military's radiation, biological and chemical protection troops speaks during a briefing in the Russian Defense Ministry's headquarters in Moscow, Russia, Thursday, Oct. 4, 2018. Russia's Defense Ministry says the United States appears to be running a clandestine biological weapons lab in the country of Georgia, allegedly flouting international rules and posing a direct security threat to Russia. (Russian Defense Ministry Press Service, via AP)
Maj. Gen. Igor Kirillov, the head of the Russian military's radiation, biological and chemical protection troops speaks during a briefing in the Russian Defense Ministry's headquarters in Moscow, Russia, Thursday, Oct. 4, 2018. Russia's Defense Ministry says the United States appears to be running a clandestine biological weapons lab in the country of Georgia, allegedly flouting international rules and posing a direct security threat to Russia. (Russian Defense Ministry Press Service, via AP)
Russia's Kirillov said the documents published by Giorgadze signaled more sinister activities were happening under the cover of civilian research.

He noted that Giorgadze's materials cited the deaths of 73 volunteers who took part in tests of a new drug at the lab in 2015-2016. The claim couldn't be independently confirmed.

Kirillov alleged the deaths showed the Lugar Center used the volunteers as guinea pigs in tests of a new deadly toxin.

"The near simultaneous deaths of a large number of volunteers give reason to believe that the Lugar Center was researching a highly toxic and highly lethal chemical or biological agent," he said.

The Russian general also claimed that the spread of viral diseases in southern Russia could have been linked to the activities of the Lugar Center. He pointed to the spread of the African swine fever (ASF) from Georgia since 2007 that caused massive losses for the Russian farm sector.

Ticks carrying the Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever, a deadly viral disease, also spread across several regions of southern Russia in an unusual pattern, another sign of the U.S. lab's alleged involvement, Kirillov said without specifying a time period.

"It's highly likely that the U.S. is building up its military biological potential under the cover of studying protective means and conducting other peaceful research, flouting international agreements," he said.

Among the documents released by Giorgadze was a U.S. patent for a drone intended to disseminate infected insects, he said. Other patents covered projectiles for delivering chemical and biological agents.

"Such research doesn't conform to Washington's international obligations regarding the ban on biological and toxin weapons," Kirillov said. "A legitimate question is why such documents are being stored in the Lugar Center for Public Health Research. We hope to receive a precise answer from Georgia and the United States."

He noted that Russia was worried about the U.S. military commissioning the collection of genetic materials of people from various regions of Russia, including the North Caucasus, and was unsure of the project's purpose.

The lab in Georgia is "just a small element of a part of a sprawling military and biological program of the United States," the general said, adding that the Pentagon allegedly has other labs in countries neighboring Russia.

"The choice of location for such labs isn't accidental," Kirillov said, characterizing the research facilities as "a constant source of biological threats" to Russia and China.

One final detail the Freddie Mercury Queen biopic Bohemian Rhapsody releases on October 24th 2018

24 October has been celebrated as United Nations Day since 1948. In 1971, the United Nations General Assembly recommended that the day be observed by Member States as a public holiday. It's also a full moon ripe for satanic sacrifice

Last edited by turdmuppet; 09-10-2018 at 06:13 AM.
turdmuppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 07:40 PM   #7
bamboozooka

bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 02:36 PM   #8
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
In Radio Ga Ga, Queen used imagery from Fritz Lang's 1927 film "Metropolis"...
The Occult Symbolism of Movie “Metropolis” and its Importance in Pop Culture: https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbus...n-pop-culture/

Maria laying down while Rotwang gives her likeness to the android. Notice the inverted pentagram right above the Machine-Man’s head. The inverted pentagram by common concensus is Satanic...

The Mercury Phoenix Trust supports AIDS...
See Queen's phoenix band logo...

By general consensus the Phoenix was based on the Egyptian Benu bird (that had different appaerance). A lot of Satanic symbology is based on the ancient Egyptians (for example the pyramid, Osiris cult and the Temple of Set).

In Greek mythology, a Phoenix is a long-lived bird that is cyclically regenerated or reborn
Associated with the Sun, a phoenix obtains new life by arising from the ashes of its predecessor. Some sources claim that the Phoenix dies in a show of flames and combustion, although others say that the legendary bird dies and simply decomposes before being born again.
The Phoenix symbologises rebirth, immortality, and renewal.

According to the Greek historian Herodotus the Phoenix is derived from the Egyptian Benu. He wrote that every 500 years the Phoenix carries its dead predecessor from Arabia to Heliopolis for honours in the sun-god’s temple.
The classical phoenix of Greek tradition has some similarities with the Benu, in the role of the Egyptian sun-bird and the symbols of resurrection, but the Benu is portrayed in a completely different way.
The Greeks pictured the bird more like a peacock and/or eagle. The Greek word phoenix means the colour purple-red or crimson, or a palm tree.

There are also other cultures in which mythological birds similar to the phoenix appear: the Hindu garuda and gandaberunda, Slavic firebird, Persian simurgh, Georgian paskunji, Arabic anga, Turkish Zümrüdü Anka, Tibetan Me byi karmo, Chinese fenghuang and shu que, and the Japanese ho-o.
In China the phoenix is the feminine counterpart to the dragon.
Phoenix, the capital of Arizona, was named as it was built on the ruins of the Hohokam civilization: http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/...ix_(mythology)
Actually the idea of the inverted pentagram being satanic is not really that old. It was never originally thought of as that. I think this concept was basically because of the christian obsession of inverted crosses being the symbol of the anti-christ, and people just went with that idea.

Your comments about Egyptian symbolism being satanic is basically christian conditioned bollocks. Its a pity people dont study subjects in their correct context rather than just going for the bullshit option.

The more I see people moaning about 'occult' symbolism in videos the more I am amused by their ridiculous paranoia. A lot of the symbols that modern religious freaks will try to demonise as occult would have been relatively well known and understood to the educated people from those cultures. Its only the stupid bible thumpers who see evil everywhere.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 02:39 PM   #9
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry501 View Post
Hi, I'm new here, but I think I have found something that nobody else has noticed and I think it's quite startling...

I've always been a huge Queen fan (the rock band, not the other fu....), and I've only recently in the last few months "woke up". I've listened to Queen religiously for 22 years, every day actually. Big fan!!! Recently, as I've been doing my "research" like everyone else I noticed some ALARMING themes in Queen's music videos and songs. As well as their album discography... and I'm certian I'm right.

TO START... go watch the following Queen videos on YT....
It's a Hard Life
Under Pressure

IT'S A HARD LIFE
Look in the background at the very beginning. You'll see someone dressed as Ra (wearing a crown. Ra is the ancient egyptian Sun God. The sun is a sign of satan worship too), he is also called "the creator".
a black or masked faced priest or pope (is this the jesuit black pope?),
the devil (you see him clearly in the background... although could be another egyptian god of the Ennead along like Osiris). See wiki on Ennead dieties.
You will instantly notice Freddie's costume of many EYES. You'll see that he walks down from above onto a FreeMason floor (with 8 pointed star too, he even stands in it!)).
You can see various mini stories all going on in the background.
At one point Freddie meets an older busty woman in black (who in real life was Barbara Valentin, an austrian/german movie star.... huge in Germany many years ago). He seems to mock marry her (I reckon it's a forecast of prince william and his new wife, who it's said is Austrian nobility. Just google that).
Brian May then uses a skull and bones guitar.
There is an abacus in the background (which made me think of the illuminati due to maths/science).
There are loads of elites all partying or celebrating.
Plus much more that I could mention....
This is definitely mason/illuminati based.

UNDER PRESSURE
1. Read the words... it's basically about "terror", economic depressioN
2. Watch as 3 building s come tumbling down.... where have we seen that before?
3. The video basically reads as a forewarning for our current time.
4. It came out in 1981 (20 years before....)
5. Go and view the NEWER version which came out in 2000. It starts off differently... "You say New York, NY is dangerous cos you read that here you may. Even the blind man can see that's not so. Love Love Love Love.... RA" (RA is the ancient egyptian sun god).
6. There is a bit in the middle which is like a psychedelic animation, which if you pause it shows a very strange looking "creature". You'll see what I mean. It's surrounded with the UN branch of peace.

Also interesting videos are;
Another one bites the dust
a kind of magic. (a clear video celebrating magicK.
radio ga ga (crowds chanting in unison, with mercury moving a clock to specific numbers?
i want to break free (mass hypnoisis wanting to break free from "your lies"
Scandal (full of numerology, even 666.)

Freddie Mercury changed his name from Farook Bulsara. Mercury was the messenger of the Gods remember. He was also an art major. We all know what happened to dear Freddie!!!
Brian May was an astronomer and physician
John Deacon (who on the first album was called Deacon John). Also an electrician major. Another man of science.
Roger Taylor was a biologict/dentist.

Queen's discography is like a history of the 20th centruy and last few albums could be an insight into the future with songs like Machines (back to humans), Heaven For Everyone, Made IN eaven, Was It All Worth IT, The Invisible Man, All Gods People, I Want It All and many many more. Just check the site Queen Complete Words for an easy to view session.
Queen were the most succesful band of the 80s worldwide.... know you know why! It's a shame they sacraficed Freddie though... he was a great singer and entertainer!
A video celebrating magick? fucking awesome.

Maybe you would prefer a bit of Andy Williams or some nice fluffy bunny songs that dont trigger your paranoia.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 05-11-2018, 02:44 PM   #10
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Your comments about Egyptian symbolism being satanic is basically christian conditioned bollocks. Its a pity people dont study subjects in their correct context rather than just going for the bullshit option.
More BS from the forum member that never post any interesting information?

I haven't claimed that Egyptian symbolism is "satanic" but there you go again distorting what I've said because your specialty is disinformation...
Old 05-11-2018, 03:03 PM   #11
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
More BS from the forum member that never post any interesting information?

I haven't claimed that Egyptian symbolism is "satanic" but there you go again distorting what I've said because your specialty is disinformation...
lol, I dont have to disinform those who are poorly informed. I think your issue is that I try to correct people who have deluded ideas.

Check my posts and Im sure you would find many interesting things but there you go, trying to dismiss me when you clearly havent seen that many of my posts.

How can you say a lot of satanic symbolism is based on Egyptian stuff unless that was satanic?

Last edited by JustMe418; 05-11-2018 at 03:05 PM.
Old 05-11-2018, 07:24 PM   #12
techman

I'm confused by the suggestion they sacrificed Freddie. In what way, symbolically or physically?. So he never really died as a result of having Aids?. I'm familiar with the theory that Aids didn't originate from apes, and that HIV does not cause Aids. Richard D Hall did an interesting show where he delved into the Aids theory and mentioned how drugs medication used to "treat" alleged HIV patients was the cause. If that's the case, then how did Freddie acquire Aids?.

Queen reaks of occult and freemasonic symbolism. And the fact that the band just happened to consist of musicians who were trained in astronomy and science, you just couldn't make stuff like that up.
Old 05-11-2018, 08:43 PM   #13
screamingeagle

Moderators note

keep it sensible people
Old 28-11-2018, 03:37 PM   #14
AClockworkOrange

Default Bohemian Rhapsody Movie

I noticed at the beginning of the new movie that they show a Freemason's ring. Plus, the first(?) shot of Freddie shows him with a pillow blocking one eye.

I havent watched the videos yet, though. I'll check them out.

Last edited by AClockworkOrange; 28-11-2018 at 03:40 PM.
AClockworkOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 02:08 PM   #15
techman

So was Murcury a freemason, and if so why?. Ive always thought May has being a Mason, but the others I'm not sure.

As soon as the film was announced I noticed the one eye symbolism in the poster, with Freddie's face half cut off wearing glasses. This is very commonly seen now in movie posters and artworks, not only in major releases but also posters and video artwork for very obscure and little known movie titles. Why that is I don't know, as I would've thought this stuff was primarily confined to popular, mainstream stuff not some arthouse of Indie film that noones heard of. I've even seen the one eye thing on wedding magazine front covers. Are they all in on this occultic symbolugy stuff, even editors for wedding magazines?.