Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Have a Laugh

Old 04-08-2018, 11:47 AM   #1
aronia

Post George Carlin --- Religion is Bullshit

George Carlin --- Religion is Bullshit

BACKUP LINK
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 01:00 PM   #2
andy1033

Apart from the fact that living in a christian society, gave him a chance of living the life he got to live.

I am always amazed how these hollywood people speak out against religion, but they certainly enjoyed living in a civilised society based on a religion.

It was not the voodoo practising hollywood demons, that brought about the society that carlin grew up in, and had a chance to make his life in.

You notice people like carlin, never once asked you to imagine a world if catholic church did not exist? What sort of world, would it had been if christianty was never given to the masses in europe?

I will tell you, without the catholic church, there would of been no civilised society anywhere.

People like carlin loved rubbishing religion, but if catholic church never existed, they would of been brought up in a society of darkside religions, where there is no respect for anything, other then your selfish self.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 04-08-2018 at 01:09 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 01:34 PM   #3
tinfoil hat

Civilization is what gave them power over us in the first place.
Without the Catholic church and civilization we may actually still be free people.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 03:12 PM   #4
screamingeagle

Ah briliant man anf Bill Hicks
Old 29-09-2018, 10:56 PM   #5
elshaper
Inactive

elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2018, 11:39 PM   #6
TheArranger

Packing my stuff preparing to leave in a hurry right upon this one, but I don’t like to see people being misled when I believe they are… Yet Carlin was a showman and as such must bear criticism by the public.

I found this article…

https://www.newyorker.com/culture/cu...hts-before-911

Now look at how biased people are, because I’m sure that such a coincidence regarding anyone else would draw suspicion… but how they make the connection here is by pretending Carlin had ‘predicted’ 911…

Also I found this one…

Quote:
“I don’t care who gets killed,” Carlin declares at one point. “As long as it’s not me or someone close to me. Although to tell you the truth, if it’s a nice, big disaster, something good, the people close to me are on their own .?.?. . It’s not my responsibility.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/enter...=.ee00ddec7787

And what if they’re children ? I too might say I’d feel more pain seeing a dog being ran over than if it’s a guy or a woman, but it’s not true… I’d only state it as a provocation. Those laughing out loud in the public should be shown pictures of war or mass graves and then say if it’s that funny…

No wonder Carlin bought a jet and hired pilots to take him on tours, and maybe not as a ‘tax shelter’ (Wiki)… I think there must be a limit to cynicism and dark humor like to everything. As about religion, everyone knows or should have known it’s an allegory, priests first of all as it’s their job, so pretending to ridicule faith by taking religion to the word to my view means being either stupid or dishonest. Some do take the word because it’s their way to have faith and you won’t change their mind : you’ll only make a fool of yourself.

I neither like George Carlin’s shows or his work as a whole, but the more I learn about him and the more I dislike the man himself, because not only would he spread a nightmarish vision of society and the world, but he seemed to be a hardened misanthrope.

And if there’s one thing I believe you should never lose faith in it’s the mankind, not yourself, any person or an entity but people in their whole, because whether you want it or not you need your fellowmen whether you’re an international businessman or a poor African villager.

My wonder is : would you have then listened to the same guy telling you about a world conspiracy to enslave the mankind ?
Carlin to my view isn’t someone who at one time had a ‘revelation’, but a light comedy actor who once joined in the truther’s movement as a niche to further his career.

It’s a victory whenever you can get people to change their mind, but Carlin doesn’t make me feel like he’s willing to do so, I feel hypocrisy and deceit in his speech and acting.

If I got his message well Earth is fine (ecologists are wrong), but ‘people’ are bad and he ends up stating that people are stupid motherf!ckers he’d like to see all dead. So to my sense he incriminates the populations and denies the damages caused to the environment by the elite and their big companies.

Call me an idiot if you want but not for being disliking George Carlin. There are much better reasons why I’m one out there…

That said, so long folks…

Last edited by TheArranger; 26-11-2018 at 04:18 PM.
TheArranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2018, 11:49 PM   #7
size_of_light

He's funny and on the mark about some things, and funny and way off the mark about a fair few things too.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 12:20 AM   #8
wendypeace27

Only in some Spanish speaking countries, do Catholics contain a considerable amount of light. Meaning in most other places its all Saturn occult. I do Reiki, among other things, and I notice these things. Well, if we count Orthodox then some in Russia to a degree.

You want to talk about a big sham.

We wont get into Saturn and oil fields. lol In the other 2 main religions. lol

Catholicism is the most chaotic and violent sect, the original followers of this movement also worshiped the Goddess (Great Mother) in which the most violent sect, to be Catholics, mass murdered them and took over the movement. It was a new way to control the primitives of the North, and to consolidate power in Rome. (with their failed monarchy that lost its power) The so called "primitives" of the North were 2 seconds away from sacking Rome, and making Odin the main man in history. Would of been more peaceful I say, Odin is the man!!! lol And what did they do after they consolidated their power in Rome?? The Illuminati that is. They covered it up with mass genocide in all the surrounding areas. Religious persecution, and they moved on to the North. Politics man! Politics!

I know so much TRUTH about the Catholic Church, every time I see a nun I want to puke. Not to say protestants are perfect --- there is simply more light and thus love being emitted by them versus Catholics were there is so very little (its always been about controlling masses aka human rights violations with them and politics.....for the most part/overall), but people only like to read so much text, we will go with the worst of the 2. lol

I love George, he is my inspiration. lol But you DO have to STAND in AWE!!!

I am officially Buddhist b/c you can question and change anything you like, even though I do acknowledge the great Mother and Father. So, I kind of make up my own stuff. lol

Last edited by wendypeace27; 06-02-2019 at 12:56 AM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 09:32 AM   #9
wendypeace27

In addition to the backstory of the Catholic Church that they tried to keep hidden, if you really put it into perspective and think about. If you don't sugar coat it. Its kind of like that scene in the movie Ghost in a Shell where he goes "they didn't save your life, they took it from you". I mean, y'all could of had your own cultures and not had war after war after war, and genocide after genocide.

And keeping your boys men, yeah...…….and your girls good in todays world if you get what I mean. Minus the rare places in Spanish speaking countries, b/c Mother Mary represents and took the place of the Mother Goddess aspect. They love her and adore her, everyone else -- it don't matter much, and or are completely taken over by Saturn doctrine VIA the Catholic Church itself.

just perspective. Its really Neanderthal levels of justifying this crap. We all believe, well most of us here, in personal responsibility and consequences for one's actions, so when is the Catholic Church gonna see "its (karmatic) day"??? All the Native Americans they used to round al (even in the 1970s/80s they were still doing it, even still land grabs) , all the wars, all the lives they have ruined for 2,000 years.'

I know my enemy well. Too well to be exact, and let me tell you what Saturn likes more then the Kabbalah, the Catholic Church and boys!!!!! They are essentially churning out souls to him personally faster then most, as in not that many folks are in the Kabbalah community. You gotta have that gay - money/power loving education early. That's all I can say.

He didn't steal my life and couldn't take it from me.

Standing in awe? Shaking ones fist. We can compile a list here.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 07-02-2019 at 09:54 AM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote