Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 75 52.45%
No 44 30.77%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.50%
Undecided 19 13.29%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16-02-2015, 05:08 PM   #2001
surfer12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonquays View Post
I am only recounting what I read earlier which as I said, was only a snippet so I cannot provide those details but the police report which nobody has seen could.
This "snippet" that you read, I never saw in this thread and I've been following every post in this thread from the first day it appeared. If this "snippet" exists, the onus is on you to produce it so it can be scrutinised.

Quote:
If you have ever lived in London then you will know some places are just so tiny or cramped into a built up area as to not be able to fit any hidden rooms in them. This might also be the case for shops on a busy street. Or a church whose inside dimensions can be established as they usually are not surrounded by other buildings and don't contain many rooms in the first place. So it would be easy to establish if there were 3 hidden rooms as claimed or not.
I actually do live in London, and the Church in question is not a small church at all. It's actually quite large, and perhaps the hidden rooms were underground? I would also question how thorough the search was of the church and whether the church was searched by police covering the case up.

Last edited by surfer12; 16-02-2015 at 05:09 PM.
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2015, 05:09 PM   #2002
ponpon

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankanne View Post
I have deliberately ignored both you and alf hearted, simply because I can sense your motives for your nit picking, disruptive and inane posts.

I've reported both of you:

both jonquays and alf hearted have done their best to try to waylay this thread. Of course people are going to have different views, but it seems to me that the nit picking and inane comments are deliberately being used to rile people up and to stop intelligent debate.
Or they could just be trying to be logical and sensible - for want of a better word. I think this is a good approach for almost anything.
Personally, I don't need to employ all that TOO heavily, because from watching the kids, I already believe it's true.
ponpon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2015, 05:09 PM   #2003
jonquays
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponpon View Post
Hmm, yes.
Should that be misconstrued, they, of their own free will and as adults, made those statements because many people thought after seeing their names in the allagations, that they were victims of child abuse when they were not. They wanted that made clear.
jonquays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2015, 05:13 PM   #2004
jonquays
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer12 View Post
This "snippet" that you read, I never saw in this thread and I've been following every post in this thread from the first day it appeared. If this "snippet" exists, the onus is on you to produce it so it can be scrutinised.
And when I come across it again I will cite the source, as I have done for all the other occasions when there was one so far, if you had not noticed.
Old 16-02-2015, 05:15 PM   #2005
loveandpeace4ever

Thumbs up Olympics child sacrifice the 2.

Quote:
Oh I love that film!

Will have a look at YT for the analyses of the Olympic stuff.
Good idea, there are quite a few very good ones.

I was also very touched by THAT video, showing a little boy being caught while running away and sacrificed to death to the sungod. You can see it and even hear his heartbeat slowing down and stopping after heart (life-energy) is taken (better to hear on dvd-version)
WTF has this sick stuff to do with sports? Why seem millions of people not being disturbed? How deep is the mindcontrol implanted in millions of brains NOT crying the heart out when watching a child dying?
I will never understand, but see by yourself in 5 minutes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj2LqGvKsLw

Last edited by loveandpeace4ever; 16-02-2015 at 06:13 PM.
loveandpeace4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2015, 05:15 PM   #2006
ponpon

Quote:
Originally Posted by yass View Post
It's yass, not yazz, nine and it is the way you worded the following sentence that I found disturbing.

reference

I think it's inappropriate whether or not you had intended it that way. Maybe I'm just too tired but that does not look good.

Edit Okay, I'm not seeing it right. You are talking about the women. I personally would change the word 'in' to 'on'. It reads offensively as it stands.

Disregard now discarded notions but please make note.

Cheers.
1) bit petty?

2) No it doesn't. Perhaps you could look at analyse your own reaction?

Not meaning to be rude but I don't think it's fair to pronounce another poster as offensive, with the implication being - well I'm not sure what you mean, that he's being sexually offensive? - when it seems that you're the only one who is seeing it like that. I really don't get what you are offended by.
Old 16-02-2015, 05:16 PM   #2007
ponpon

Quote:
Originally Posted by yass View Post
Belongs to a member of our forum. He has posted in this thread claiming the first nassy article he wrote. I think you could trace back to his post and forum member username by putting absurd into a thread search.
Ah yes, I remember now! The one who thinks, right from the off, that it's all clearly 'absurd' - and puts that out there for public consumption. Hmm.
Thanks yass.
Old 16-02-2015, 05:17 PM   #2008
jonquays
Inactive

Quote:
Or they could just be trying to be logical and sensible - for want of a better word. I think this is a good approach for almost anything.
Personally, I don't need to employ all that TOO heavily, because from watching the kids, I already believe it's true.
That is all I am trying to be.

But do you believe every single word about the satanic side is 100% true Ponpon, or just that they have been abused?
Old 16-02-2015, 05:18 PM   #2009
ponpon

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
That's completely obvious to anyone who still draws breath into their lungs. The thing with this case is the testimony of the children who seem very at ease with the people who were filming them. They seem in no way fearful or intimidated by the mother or the Irish guy.

People on this forum in general are not stupid and realise that not every story ever told was true. The twin towers (+ tower 7 and the pentagon) on the 11th september 2001 is a prime example of how people don't believe every 'story' they hear. People on this forum are more likely to think outside of their programming than people who never entertain the idea of conspiracies.

I think wide shut is taken from stanley kubricks final film 'eye's wide shut' in which it involves illuminati/secret society rituals etc.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friends
Hi silent revolution,

Yes, I know that. I know that film and what it alludes to.
Doesn't change what I think or said though.
Old 16-02-2015, 05:18 PM   #2010
ponpon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gijayne View Post
Quote from Mother's friend just now

"THEY are gona try to cover this up with all their might, and the secret family court is happening today, no examinations of the accused were made, nothing checked, no proper trial they ve made the mum escape as well sabine, trying to turn things round, they gona want videos and mentions all off the internet we not gona stand for this vile further abuse of the mother the kids and their fucking lies, the POLICE is in on it CAFCASS, , social services, many teachers/schools, Judiciary, etc so we NEED to sign my campaign PLEASE and we gona make them be examined by trusted doctors and use COMMON LAW https://www.change.org/p/hampstead-a...rs-come-to-…
Oh fucking hell - clicked link and whatever it is is gone now!
Old 16-02-2015, 05:21 PM   #2011
ponpon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinochio View Post
Link?
Facebook - Araya Soma
Old 16-02-2015, 05:25 PM   #2012
gijayne
Inactive

Quote:
Oh fucking hell - clicked link and whatever it is is gone now!
https://www.change.org/p/hampstead-a...fb_ref=Default
gijayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2015, 05:25 PM   #2013
surfer12

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveandpeace4ever View Post

I was also very touched by THAT video, showing a little boy being caught while running away and sacrificed to death to the sungod. You can see it and even hear his heartbeat slowing down and stopping.
WTF has this sick stuff to do with sports? Why seem millions of people not being disturbed? How deep is the mindcontrol implanted in millions of brains NOT crying the heart out when watching a child dying?

That is a very sick video of a child being symbolically sacrificed for the benefit of the collective. In the background, behind the singer, was a very large bell. This sun human sacrifice ritual was Baal/Dagon worship.
Old 16-02-2015, 05:26 PM   #2014
jonquays
Inactive

Quote:
And when I come across it again I will cite the source, as I have done for all the other occasions when there was one so far, if you had not noticed.
Here is the snippet, with a few others I did not mention yet. I cannot copy and paste the relevant part. It is supporting document No.2, page 6 (of 8).

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...k&usp=sharing#
Old 16-02-2015, 05:27 PM   #2015
deediddle
Inactive

Quote:
In your post 1783 Google drive, sorry I said 1743 earlier

See the second document.
deediddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2015, 05:28 PM   #2016
jonquays
Inactive

Quote:
Come off it jonquays. This is where you go beyond logic and into wind-up or out and out dodginess.
Well seeing as nobody in the nearby vicinity is willing to investigate the claims and you do not believe the police or that they did a good enough job even, though you do not know what they did to investigate, what will you accept as an investigation to prove the claims?

Please tell me what you will accept as a proper investigation that can be trusted and is also impartial?

Last edited by jonquays; 16-02-2015 at 05:31 PM.
Old 16-02-2015, 05:28 PM   #2017
ponpon

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveandpeace4ever View Post

I was also very touched by THAT video, showing a little boy being caught while running away and sacrificed to death to the sungod. You can see it and even hear his heartbeat slowing down and stopping after heart is taken (better to hear on dvd-version)

Thank you. Will watch. I did find it all strange at the time but it was kind of fleeting as I was so bored by the Olympic hype in general and avoided it if I could. I'm going to look to see if Danny Boyle put forward any explanation on it all!
Old 16-02-2015, 05:29 PM   #2018
surfer12

Quote:
Here is the snippet, with a few others I did not mention yet. I cannot copy and paste the relevant part. It is supporting document No.2, page 6 (of 8).

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...k&usp=sharing#
Please cite where in those documents that it says the room layout did not look anything like what was described. An actual quote, with context, from the document would be better...
Old 16-02-2015, 05:30 PM   #2019
loveandpeace4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer12 View Post
That is a very sick video of a child being symbolically sacrificed for the benefit of the collective. In the background, behind the singer, was a very large bell. This sun human sacrifice ritual was Baal/Dagon worship.
Yes, and it was staged in the same city where very few people can believe that such things can happen to our children, just arround their corner, just NOW...
loveandpeace4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2015, 05:30 PM   #2020
ponpon

Quote:
That is all I am trying to be.

But do you believe every single word about the satanic side is 100% true Ponpon, or just that they have been abused?
I think they've either been abused just how they say they have been, or (much smaller possibility of this in my mind), that they've been abused in general by having 1 or 2 completely fucking crazy wacky parents who don't get on with each other and by being pawns in an acrimonious parental split.