Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 27-12-2014, 10:22 AM   #1
Cryptoverse

Default Grey Energy Encapsulated into Sonic Form

I made a video tonight that may intrigue people. I have had numerous telepathic experiences with Greys and I have attempted to put their conscious energy into sonic form, and done well.

Here is the video:

Any comments welcome I wonder what zenith thinks of this, and if they are the same types of energies...
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2014, 01:14 PM   #2
king triad
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
and done well.

Any comments welcome I wonder what zenith thinks of this, and if they are the same types of energies...
I'm glad you think you've done well spreading grey propaganda?...Isn't this just the black govt sending you msgs as aliens?...I liked the music...

Last edited by king triad; 27-12-2014 at 01:29 PM.
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2014, 01:26 PM   #3
sylias

Awesome video and good information, Please make more of these Videos about Aliens and esoteric stuff, I will stay tuned!
sylias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2014, 10:36 PM   #4
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
I'm glad you think you've done well spreading grey propaganda?...
How in the world could you call this propaganda. It has no real opinion on greys other than they are basically demons in many cases. Do you not agree with that?

Quote:
Isn't this just the black govt sending you msgs as aliens?...
You mean the ones that convinced you that you have committed genocide on entire ET races?

Quote:
I liked the music...
I've been getting that a lot lately. People trash me then say nice music. lol I guess it's better than just being trashed.

Have you encountered Greys telepathically triad?
Old 27-12-2014, 10:57 PM   #5
king triad
Banned

Quote:
How in the world could you call this propaganda. It has no real opinion on greys other than they are basically demons in many cases. Do you not agree with that?

You mean the ones that convinced you that you have committed genocide on entire ET races?

I've been getting that a lot lately. People trash me then say nice music. lol I guess it's better than just being trashed.

Have you encountered Greys telepathically triad?
I got abducted by greys when I was 7...I've been trying to erase them from the universe ever since...
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2014, 11:38 PM   #6
Cryptoverse

Quote:
I got abducted by greys when I was 7...I've been trying to erase them from the universe ever since...
Can you explain your abduction? And how many Greys have you killed? The whole universe has Greys. It is not just one race. It is a extraterrestrial archtype of the universe, in other words a universal aspect. There are countless types of Greys.... The universe is a huge place.
Old 29-12-2014, 09:38 PM   #7
Cryptoverse

I wonder what Zenith thinks of this video... I tried to send her a PM but her inbox is full And she doesn't have visitor messages activated on her profile. oh well. Bumping it maybe she will see...
Old 02-01-2015, 09:14 PM   #8
1zenith
Banned

Default WOW. That's awesome music!!!

Quote:
I made a video tonight that may intrigue people. I have had numerous telepathic experiences with Greys and I have attempted to put their conscious energy into sonic form, and done well.

Here is the video:

What do you mean you made ALL that music from a synthesizer??

I have always wanted to learn how to make trance/electronica music.
Where do you learn how to play a synthesizer or can you teach yourself?
I have always wanted to play the drums too.

The music in your thread is a type of electronica/trance music but i forgot what style your music would be called. Trance music is sooooo alien anyway. Most all styles.
And the words say mostly all about other planets , going outta body, and aliens etc.

Hey your music sounds like a similar track i found on youtube awhile back.
I will have to find it. It will make you see E ts when you listen to it and meditate. I am sure yours does too. You and the person who made that other track are apparently on the same wavelength with E ts and music.
Your both are intuned!!! I just remembered her name. Her name is Cosmicmoxa.

Ya I would say your music is very GREY-alien like.

I have met all sorts of greyz too like you. There are so many. AND some are sort of like demons that will show themselves if a persons vibrations get low. They are negative.

Most ppl would be shocked to know that some greyz give off very human energy. I asked 'who the big boss was'. And this grey who looked like the CEO of all greyz , lol, showed himself to me. He gave off totally human energy like 95%.
He looked just like a grey. He was very easy to draw.

The invisible ones that are nurse -doc-like and tamper with me in my bed are so quirky- like and androgeneous feeling but feel more female. The ones that put the implant in my head in my bed felt more male.
The one that physically abducted me was very militaryistic.
He acted just like a hard ass GREY.

When was your last abduction? DO you get physically abducted or ethereally or do you just have encounters in your bedroom or outside bedroom ??

What kinda things have they TOLD you telepathically??

I enjoyed your music. IT rocked!!!! let me find that similar music on youtube...hold on... it is a lady called cosmicmoxa i think.

Last edited by 1zenith; 02-01-2015 at 09:16 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 09:23 PM   #9
1zenith
Banned

Default You dog every Contactee and Omnisense has skillz

Quote:
I'm glad you think you've done well spreading grey propaganda?...Isn't this just the black govt sending you msgs as aliens?...I liked the music...
Every contactee has unique abilities with the aliens and you shouldn't DOG them all the time. lOL

But YOU DONT see OUR unique skillz and abilities and that is UNFORTUNATE.

Like my greyz/aliens show up for me in orbs and artwork , outdoors, on my tv, on my wall etc, in my mirrors, and there 'aint no arguing wtf they are .
I have it all on camera.

Last edited by 1zenith; 02-01-2015 at 09:24 PM.
Old 02-01-2015, 09:30 PM   #10
white light

The music is hypnotic. Dunno if that's significant though.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 05:31 AM   #11
sh3lly

Omni, I thought you only had experiences with AI and that it was black government based? Do you now think that was incorrect? I thought most of your AI contact was with a female also?
Old 03-01-2015, 06:54 AM   #12
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh3lly View Post
Omni, I thought you only had experiences with AI and that it was black government based? Do you now think that was incorrect? I thought most of your AI contact was with a female also?
There was a time when I was unsure if I had ET contact due to so many impersonations and also severe mind control by the black gov. Like when I made the mind controlled thread you are probably thinking of.

After being able to actually process and think about what I have experienced, the conclusion is easy, that I deal with both ETs and Black Ops US gov types. I have been shown an ET cat, ships up close that are not described in UFOlogy as far as I know(ET in other words, as government ships are all seen after a while and info slips out about them). I have had a lot of my mind control exposed by ETs...

Early on I thought I was being tortured by Greys. But eventually found out it was black government stuff, and that ETs can't really torture me. Maybe that is what you are thinking of.

I have had a lot of interaction with AI though.

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 03-01-2015 at 06:56 AM.
Old 04-01-2015, 12:59 AM   #13
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylias View Post
Awesome video and good information, Please make more of these Videos about Aliens and esoteric stuff, I will stay tuned!
Thanks I am in the process of making a video on Universal Aspects. Should be some of my more defining/better work. Nobody has spoken about them like this on earth I believe. I'm kind of excited

I have a special narrator lined up if everything goes right. Just need to finalize the script for the video.

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 04-01-2015 at 12:59 AM.
Old 04-01-2015, 01:03 AM   #14
rooey

sounds like a lot of effects in ''underground'' dance music.. I could post 1000s and 1000s of tracks that have noises & wooshes like number 3 or 4 I think it was.. plus the all the other ones as well.
Old 04-01-2015, 01:04 AM   #15
rooey

Eg. anything Sven Vath plays.. and his label cocoon..

or Richie Hawtin, or Ricardo Villalobos or any of those wonkheads.

Last edited by rooey; 04-01-2015 at 01:05 AM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 01:30 AM   #16
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
sounds like a lot of effects in ''underground'' dance music.. I could post 1000s and 1000s of tracks that have noises & wooshes like number 3 or 4 I think it was.. plus the all the other ones as well.
Some people get it some don't. Some people perceive sound in a deeper way. Those people will see these sounds as Grey aspects if they have had experience with Greys. Especially the first example. So that one is in 1000s of tracks?

I think i'll call you out on it. Go ahead and post some tracks that have Grey aspect sounds... Go on then
Old 04-01-2015, 01:39 AM   #17
rooey

cool. i need something to do during the week (computer am on now has no sound)

the sounds are used often as effects during segways or breakdowns

for starters check out.. patrick topping - forget (yes the track is called forget,, lol or you can check out another track çalled 'get beasty' ).. I cant get the exact timings right now (no speakers on this comp), however I think its like the 3rd breakdown there is this effect that comes in that resonates like one from your video.

check out jean michelle jarre and gorgio moroder, god fathers of electronica.. they are imo part of the control structure.. getting/creating ET influenced/created sounds

Last edited by rooey; 04-01-2015 at 01:40 AM.
Old 04-01-2015, 02:26 AM   #18
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
they are imo part of the control structure.. getting/creating ET influenced/created sounds
So now these sounds are authentic ET sounds? Glad we can agree on that
Old 04-01-2015, 02:47 AM   #19
rooey

Quote:
So now these sounds are authentic ET sounds? Glad we can agree on that

hehe I think we can, I think obviously humans have put their own imprint on them at times, or others are more straight channeling.. also if the technology is alien, making the whole platform alien and foreign to the natural signals & sounds earth cells respond to.. I wonder if constant loud exposure to certain music could not completely change someones vibration, orientation and even their physical whereabouts.. ?

Last edited by rooey; 04-01-2015 at 02:48 AM.
Old 04-01-2015, 09:16 PM   #20
1zenith
Banned

Default This music is similar to yors. Its very GREY alien

http://youtu.be/nl1LZSVuKmU

Are you gonna make some sonic trance tunes for REPTILIANS??

Your music and the above doesn't fit the reptilians.

I will find some examples that totally FIT the reptilians. hold on..