Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 04-02-2012, 05:36 PM   #1
nutrition

Exclamation Black Metal & Moon Manipulation

Over the course of 2010-2011 while doing deep research on the moon, I began writing an epic black-metal record that would encapsulate much of what I had learned into a dark story of manipulation, lies & and the moon.

David linked one of my articles on the moon early last year HERE

But - if you're into black metal and want to explore these topics in a music format (including reptilian bases on the moon) - you can listen or download the album here ---> DUSK OF THE HUNTER I

(*enter $0 to dl for free or feel free to donate!)

Old 04-02-2012, 07:59 PM   #2
apollo_gnomon
Banned

Not a big fan of the vocal style, but I know it's appropriate to the genre. I prefer to be able to understand the lyrics, especially if they have a point.

The mix seems a bit muddy and unfocused. Contrast helps pull the various elements out so the listener can key on them. Castle of Cold has nice breaks with just the drums, allows the listener to catch their breath so to speak.

I do like the overlay of vocal narration. That can be very effective, especially in light of the primary vocals. That's an interesting way to grab the listener's attention and give them some words.

I like the instrumentation. Good drumming, good bass lines. The genre doesn't lend itself to hummable melody, but I like what you guys are doing.

While I may not agree with your overall premise and what you say, I enjoy that you've done something to say it.

I'm willing to pay a buck a song, the going rate for most stuff on Amazon. Thanks for sharing!
apollo_gnomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 08:58 PM   #3
nutrition

cheers!!