Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 29-11-2008, 08:32 PM   #41
yozhik

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendsinthesky View Post
Hi Rob

I did see a video (perhaps you) that opened by telling us a story of you trying to order chips with gravy on the side. Anyway, it left me in tears and my pants soaked in urine.

..very funny.
pssssst ... ending the sentence at "left me in tears" was the correct mental image to leave us with
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 08:37 PM   #42
yozhik

Quote:
Originally Posted by danster82 View Post
I just think if you took one simple act out in the streets and asked people to read it Id guess about 80% would have no idea what it means to them after reading it. so even the fact that they havent read it and so are ignorant makes no difference as they cannot understand when they do read.

But then obviously I am only making assumptions here.
No ... I think you're right.
In fact, I'd say your assumption of 80% is on the low side.
The rules were written intentionally to deceive.
Now we have to unravel it all ...

... but Mark McMurtrie says in the videos posted by dondaz - that after spending more time deconstructing their riddles, you get to become aware of their patterns and it becomes easier with time. l
Lets hope he's right!!!
Old 29-11-2008, 08:38 PM   #43
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by danster82 View Post
This is the problem though Rob, it seems people can only be free if they do 25k hours of research into law and understand all the different acts and statutes.

So this freedom then becomes conditional which is counter intuitive to the whole idea of freedom. Im not trying to argue against the movement I think its great simply for the fact it reminds people of their forgotten sovereignty its just not very effective for the "multitudes" to apply.

Thanks for all the information and videos you have given us.
I feel we tend to get bogged down in "their" terminologies in regards to statues. Rob and others have already laid the ground work in "understanding" act's and statues.

Get it gets simple when you KNOW that you are a man/woman and you dont play there games. Ask questions and never accept their word for anything.

boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 08:40 PM   #44
rob menard
Banned

Law Society hates me. They are actively 'hunting' me and apparently are seeking to have me charged with contempt of court. This issue will be examined more in depth in my next movie. I found out they were asking a guy to sign a flase affidavit so they could claim I was in contravention of a court order. A court order that is not apparently signed. They make copies of the original then sign that, then make another copy and give that to the cops who think they are enforcing a signed order. There are also questions about the applicability, the lawfulness and the meaning of the order itself.

See here for more:
Many of the cops have treated me respectfully and have no reason to act aggresively towards me and appreciate my efforts to achieve change using the methods I do. I also have a record of having assisted some them in times of danger, and having on your record that you put your life on the line for one of theirs does not hurt.

Plus, I have been beaten before and there are worse places to go to jail then Canada and worse reasons to be jailed then standing honourably against what you see as deception and injustice.

I did not have the intent opf an A-Z Guide, but can see the benefit and need of that. I have a lot on my plate at the moment however and if I do not drop it all to please others please forgive me. There is no sense of doing that however until you learn what you can by doing the LSAT's. Seriously, it will change the way you analyse the system and you will start to see it clearly. I am not being obtuse or avoiding your question. There simply is no sense trying to create a how to guide for say algerbra for people who never learned basic addition and subtraction. The same is true with this. First you have to develop certain basic skills.

As a word of hopeful advice, it is far far easier then you can believe, and the path I walked to make a map of the entirety of a system and find the easiest path within it, is not the one you must take. Unless of course you want.

Rob

PS- If you want to cross a mine field, follow those foot steps that do not end in craters.

Last edited by rob menard; 29-11-2008 at 08:47 PM.
rob menard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 08:43 PM   #45
thetonic

Rob

Are there any books out there that you recommend we get our hands on?

I think Blacks Law Dictionary is a good asset to have when decoding their double-triple-speak

EVERYTHING!!! is a state of mind

"I haven't a scooby-doo what he was going on about?" - Velma
thetonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 08:43 PM   #46
h2pogo
Inactive

positively great you have joined this forum rob.warmest of welcome

a question though
as a freeman in the uk do you know if i could i still claim family tax credits and or state benefits,
most people i know claim at least tax credits and it is their main reason why they wont declare lawfull rebellion as has john harris.http://www.tpuc.org
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 08:46 PM   #47
rob menard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpus View Post
i hope this isn't member named "1694" bullshiting folks
Quote:
this is bullshit... something along the lines of that i'm an illuminati insider famous thread
You got me. I am the Illuminati Insider. I am also the Michelin Man. On Thursday nights I am also "Thor The Masked Punisher". Reservations are suggested for the latter.

Rob
Old 29-11-2008, 08:49 PM   #48
yozhik

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post

a question though
as a freeman in the uk do you know if i could i still claim family tax credits and or state benefits,
most people i know claim at least tax credits and it is their main reason why they wont declare lawfull rebellion as has john harris.http://www.tpuc.org
How can you denounce a system and its methods; then claim benefits from it?

... but wouldn't the illegal tax you don't pay, far exceed the tax credits you deem to be a benefit/privilege?

It's like; you can't be kind of pregnant.
You either are or you aren't.
Old 29-11-2008, 08:50 PM   #49
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetonic View Post
Rob

Are there any books out there that you recommend we get our hands on?

I think Blacks Law Dictionary is a good asset to have when decoding their double-triple-speak
Yeah grab the 5th edition if you can, it's what you can use as a basses for there double speak the pricks have altered all the laster ones. but you can always refer back to that one as a Maxim of Law.

Can find it on E Bay or Amazon fairly cheap.

Old 29-11-2008, 09:01 PM   #50
boots
Banned

Quote:

a question though

Those Family benefits and Tax credits are a nice way of keeping you in their clutches, and control.

Like yozhik said you get to keep more of your $ by not having to pay all those taxes and by using your bond to pay for thing's ( bill's, etc.)

Old 29-11-2008, 09:03 PM   #51
rob menard
Banned

I found insight in the Bible, Blackstones Commentaries, Old English dictionaries from the 1800's, Law School text books, Notary Guides, LSAT's, court rulings, and historical records such as hand written contracts, wills, claims, notices and the like. If you can find old grade school text books they used to teach all about bills of exchanges, cheques, ticks (tickets), promissory notes, bonds, and the like to kids before the reached 13 years of age, as at that time they could be sent to town to conduct the families affairs.

I also read a lot of bathroom graffiti.

Rob

PS- There is over whelming evidence to suggest that those who use the term 'over whelming evidence' are relying on incomplete informa.
Old 29-11-2008, 09:04 PM   #52
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozhik View Post
How can you denounce a system and its methods; then claim benefits from it?

... but wouldn't the illegal tax you don't pay, far exceed the tax credits you deem to be a benefit/privilege?

It's like; you can't be kind of pregnant.
You either are or you aren't.
i pay lots more tax than i get benefits. lots more and if i do become a freeman i will still be paying these unavoidable illegal taxes.and what services do i get for them other than being hasseld and put out of buissness by revenue collectors/inspectors/beaurocrats and police.
in the uk every one who lives in a house gets tax credits(well 90 odd percent)
tax credits amount to about £8400 per year for a family of four.
what i am trying to find out is a way how the common human being could survive as a freeman in this false economy.
there must be a way round it that is what i am looking for.
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 09:09 PM   #53
helpus
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetonic View Post
You are paranoid. Ok we get it... Could you please stay on topic by perhaps asking a valid question of Rob , you could then determine if it is the actaul 'rob menard' that he claims to be...?

edit: im quite certain only the real 'rob menard' would make this joke
thanks thetonic,

yes i am paranoid, it's a necessity in this day and age. any day and age.

ask rob a q? i did, no answer so far.

you are asking me to take things at face value, sorry i don't subscribe to that.

behave myself in this thread. i will.

i'm looking forward to some questions and answers.

peace
helpus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 09:11 PM   #54
minestrone321

Hi Rob, thanks for being here.

Do you know if it is possible, or how to get a free man on the land status in Scandinavia? I don't think we have the same "laws" about this as you have in Canada.. (?)
minestrone321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 09:11 PM   #55
rob menard
Banned

Quote:
thanks thetonic,

yes i am paranoid, it's a necessity in this day and age. any day and age.

ask rob a q? i did, no answer so far.

you are asking me to take things at face value, sorry i don't subscribe to that.

behave myself in this thread. i will.

i'm looking forward to some questions and answers.

peace
I answered your question, if it was about the A-Z guide.
Rob

PS- No PS for you.
Old 29-11-2008, 09:13 PM   #56
helpus
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob menard View Post
I answered your question, if it was about the A-Z guide.
Rob

PS- No PS for you.
no psfor me? poor me... dictating mo fo?
helpus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 09:16 PM   #57
griswald

What is the one thing that will prevent some one from opting out of the system, is it debt that will keeps us there.

griswald
griswald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 09:21 PM   #58
boots
Banned

A Question

Rob, can you use your bond to pay of a home loan???

Old 29-11-2008, 09:23 PM   #59
friendsinthesky
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob menard View Post

As a word of hopeful advice, it is far far easier then you can believe, and the path I walked to make a map of the entirety of a system and find the easiest path within it, is not the one you must take. Unless of course you want.

Rob

Good advice, many will be watching videos by yourself and others and feel somewhat defeated because you've so much knowledge, yet we don't need to go the whole hog as you have done so personally.

Rob, when a cop or judge refers to you as a "person", what word do you use to replace the word 'person'?
friendsinthesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 09:25 PM   #60
yozhik

Quote:
i pay lots more tax than i get benefits. lots more and if i do become a freeman i will still be paying these unavoidable illegal taxes.and what services do i get for them other than being hasseld and put out of buissness by revenue collectors/inspectors/beaurocrats and police.
in the uk every one who lives in a house gets tax credits(well 90 odd percent)
tax credits amount to about £8400 per year for a family of four.
what i am trying to find out is a way how the common human being could survive as a freeman in this false economy.
there must be a way round it that is what i am looking for.
Sorry h2pogo - didn't mean to come across as dismissive.
Maybe I'm missing something ... if you're a freeman, you won't be paying taxes anymore.

The revenue collectors, inspectors, polinazis and thugs in blue will have no jurisdiction over you, as they are all policing statutes which is admiralty/maritime law ... which you would have rejected in your NOU's.
So there would be no tax - as long as you could privately contract with the place that you work.

Then, of course, there is the matter of taking control of your bond account, which would then be available for many of your household expenses.

Unless I'm missing something, it must be a winning scenario for you.

Last edited by yozhik; 29-11-2008 at 09:29 PM.