Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 01-05-2016, 04:47 PM   #41
jayen4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerdun View Post
You have previously mentioned on two occasions that I am possibly misunderstanding your posts or I am failing to see your point so that is the reason why I asked you to be specific. It was so I would know exactly what you are talking about and hopefully avoid any misunderstanding. If you don't want to give specific examples of the kind of thing you are complaining about it's no skin off my nose.
I'm not in the mood for you today...... So,why don't you tell me what you think I mean. If you're wrong,I'll correct you later....
jayen4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 04:52 PM   #42
rogerdun

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayen4 View Post
I'm not in the mood for you today...... So,why don't you tell me what you think I mean. If you're wrong,I'll correct you later....
I'm not playing twenty questions. You complained about something in a general manner and I only asked you to be more specific. I'm not going to waste my time trying to guess what you are thinking. I really don't understand your refusal to explain yourself but obviously that if that is how you want to react you are free to do so.
rogerdun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 04:54 PM   #43
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerdun View Post
Please explain where the common law permits driving on the roads without a licence.
We're all sovereign human beings. Thee police work for the queen in the sovereign capacity, and have signed the contract. What the police have been manipulated to become is servants to the crown. But that is ok if people wanna 'consent', if they don't then that should be ok too, as we know the officers get very nasty. The police operate through EGO not common sense.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 04:57 PM   #44
rogerdun

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
We're all sovereign human beings. Thee police work for the queen in the sovereign capacity, and have signed the contract. What the police have been manipulated to become is servants to the crown. But that is ok if people wanna 'consent', if they don't then that should be ok too, as we know the officers get very nasty. The police operate through EGO not common sense.
You still haven't identified where the common law permits driving on the highway without a licence.
Old 02-05-2016, 11:32 AM   #45
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayen4 View Post
You do realise what you've said there,don't you gmp !??

Yes.

Maybe a question mark at the end would have helped though?
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 11:37 AM   #46
grandmasterp
Banned

So, what Grem appears to be advocating here is that he reckons it is a good idea for people without the driving licence and who have had no formal driver training or passed any driving test... should be encouraged to get in a vehicle and drive anywhere.
For one thing they won't have insurance.
For another thing if they can't be ersed to sit the necessary tests they are unlikely to be as safe a deiver as somebody who has got a licence.
Lastly and most tellingly they are possibly the sort of person who believes the BS that Grem posts on DIF.
Do we really need MORE lunatics behind the steering wheel?
Old 02-05-2016, 01:10 PM   #47
gremlin

Quote:
So, what Grem appears to be advocating here is that he reckons it is a good idea for people without the driving licence and who have had no formal driver training or passed any driving test... should be encouraged to get in a vehicle and drive anywhere.
Read what I wrote.
Quote:
For one thing they won't have insurance.
I had a driver of a rich arab say to him, jump all the lights and break the speed limit, I will pay all the fines. The driver said no.

If I was a millionaire and all I had to do was pay 1 million pounds for compensation after someone died through a road accident does this make it all right?

Quote:
For another thing if they can't be ersed to sit the necessary tests they are unlikely to be as safe a deiver as somebody who has got a licence.
Lastly and most tellingly they are possibly the sort of person who believes the BS that Grem posts on DIF.
You just make anything up without even thinking anything through.

Quote:
Do we really need MORE lunatics behind the steering wheel?
How many lunatics are there on the roads with driving licenses?

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
Old 02-05-2016, 01:16 PM   #48
grandmasterp
Banned

So , what you are saying then Grem is that having lots of unlicensed and uninsured deivers on the road is a good thing.
If one of those unlicensed and uninsured drivers totalled your motor I bet you'd accept any compo payment from them via a WeRe 'bank' cheque as well mate.
Totes winner Grem.
You are a both a transport and also a financial genius.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 02-05-2016 at 01:16 PM.
Old 02-05-2016, 01:21 PM   #49
gremlin

Quote:
So , what you are saying then Grem is that having lots of unlicensed and uninsured deivers on the road is a good thing.
Try raising your awareness.

Quote:
If one of those unlicensed and uninsured drivers totalled your motor I bet you'd accept any compo payment from them via a WeRe 'bank' cheque as well mate.
Totes winner Grem.
You are a both a transport and also a financial genius.
On a website,/forum where the owner says everything is an illusion, but you know everything is real? So what is the point even being on a forum just to tell people, everything is real? Now that is genius.

Old 02-05-2016, 01:33 PM   #50
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Try raising your awareness.

On a website,/forum where the owner says everything is an illusion, but you know everything is real? So what is the point even being on a forum just to tell people, everything is real? Now that is genius.

If those unlicensed and uninsured drivers are just an illusion.
No problemo.
Just as long as they don't cause any non-illusory accidents to real people.
( the sort that bleed if badly injured).

The best place for your illusory unlicensed and uninsured drivers - along with your super-useful WeRe 'bank' cheques -is north of your own neck Grem.
Where the illusions all live.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 02-05-2016 at 01:35 PM.
Old 02-05-2016, 01:41 PM   #51
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
If those unlicensed and uninsured drivers are just an illusion.
No problemo.
Just as long as they don't cause any non-illusory accidents to real people.
( the sort that bleed if badly injured).

The best place for your illusory unlicensed and uninsured drivers - along with your super-useful WeRe 'bank' cheques -is north of your own neck Grem.
Where the illusions all live.
I'm not denying reality, when the shit hits the fan we all run to someone. If the world is so perfect, why are we in so much trouble? Why can't you tell me one fact, where did all this 'money' come from to build Britain?

And

Who is gonna pay for all the crumbling roads when, britain is broke?

Old 02-05-2016, 01:48 PM   #52
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
I'm not denying reality, when the shit hits the fan we all run to someone. If the world is so perfect, why are we in so much trouble? Why can't you tell me one fact, where did all this 'money' come from to build Britain?

And

Who is gonna pay for all the crumbling roads when, britain is broke?
It's fine to run to illusions Grem
Lots of people do that when reality becomes a bit too much for them to handle.
If Britain becomes 'broke' we'll possibly not need road mending cos no fecker will be able to afford to drive a car.
Where did the money all come from on the first place?
No idea. It deffo wasn't from me though.

Is it a good idea to have loads of uninsured and unlicensed drivers out there driving around on today's roads on this bank Holiday Monday or any other real day in the calendar for that matter?
Possibly not.
Jog on to illusion-land Grem.
It's much safer there for you.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 02-05-2016 at 01:49 PM.
Old 02-05-2016, 02:47 PM   #53
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

I have an idea. How about WeRe bank just write a bunch of cheks and you could fix the roads that way.

Or even better. Just imagine the roads are fine because everything is an illusion right grem?
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 02:53 PM   #54
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosianguy View Post
I have an idea. How about WeRe bank just write a bunch of cheks and you could fix the roads that way.

Or even better. Just imagine the roads are fine because everything is an illusion right grem?
My non illusory Lambretta totalled its front wheel rim in a non illusory pot hole at Skegness Scooter Rally on Saturday.
Sadly, Slipstream Motorcycles won't accept a WeRe 'bank' cheque as payment for supplying and fitting a replacement.
They prefer cash.
Old 02-05-2016, 03:13 PM   #55
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosianguy View Post

it is when you think about it.

Old 02-05-2016, 03:15 PM   #56
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
It's fine to run to illusions Grem
Lots of people do that when reality becomes a bit too much for them to handle.
If Britain becomes 'broke' we'll possibly not need road mending cos no fecker will be able to afford to drive a car.
Where did the money all come from on the first place?
No idea. It deffo wasn't from me though.

Is it a good idea to have loads of uninsured and unlicensed drivers out there driving around on today's roads on this bank Holiday Monday or any other real day in the calendar for that matter?
Possibly not.
Jog on to illusion-land Grem.
It's much safer there for you.

I think I will join a forum, Everything is normal.

Old 02-05-2016, 03:17 PM   #57
rogerdun

A couple of questions for you gremlin:

Do you object to there being a requirement to pass a test of competence before being allowed to drive unaccompanied on the roads?

If your answer is "Yes" please explain why you object.
Old 02-05-2016, 07:57 PM   #58
gremlin

http://freedom-articles.toolsforfree...out-a-license/

Can you Legally Drive Without a License?

In short, yes – but technically you are traveling not driving (see below). However, just because you have a right to do something (in this case the right to travel), it does not mean you’ll never be hassled, intimidated, charged or even temporarily thrown in prison. Rights must be constantly asserted and defended, especially in the face of a growing police state such as the one in which we are now living. That means you need to be prepared to defend yourself. It’s not for everyone, but such is price paid by those who defend liberty and know how to drive without a license successfully.

What is the Case Law Supporting the Right to Travel?

Judges have been ruling on this case for literally over 100 years in various levels of Courts. Retired policeman Jack McLamb wrote a great article citing some of the case law:

CASE #1: “The use of the highway for the purpose of travel and transportation is not a mere privilege, but a common fundamental right of which the public and individuals cannot rightfully be deprived.” Chicago Motor Coach v. Chicago, 169 NE 221.

CASE #2: “The right of the citizen to travel upon the public highways and to transport his property thereon, either by carriage or by automobile, is not a mere privilege which a city may prohibit or permit at will, but a common law right which he has under the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.” Thompson v. Smith, 154 SE 579.

CASE #3: “The right to travel is a part of the liberty of which the citizen cannot be deprived without due process of law under the Fifth Amendment.” Kent v. Dulles, 357 US 116, 125.

CASE #4: “The right to travel is a well-established common right that does not owe its existence to the federal government. It is recognized by the courts as a natural right.” Schactman v. Dulles 96 App DC 287, 225 F2d 938, at 941.

Old 02-05-2016, 09:01 PM   #59
rogerdun

Quote:

CASE #2: “The right of the citizen to travel upon the public highways and to transport his property thereon, either by carriage or by automobile, is not a mere privilege which a city may prohibit or permit at will, but a common law right which he has under the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.” Thompson v. Smith, 154 SE 579.
Once again it is obvious you have not read the cases you are citing. You are not quoting directly from the case. This is what the court actually said:

http://scholar.google.ca/scholar_cas...t=2,5&as_vis=1
Quote:
The right of a citizen to travel upon the public highways and to transport his property thereon in the ordinary course of life and business is a common right which he has under his right to enjoy life and liberty, to acquire and possess property, and to pursue happiness and safety. It includes the right in so doing to use the ordinary and usual conveyances of the day; and under the existing modes of travel includes the right to drive a horse-drawn carriage or wagon thereon, or to operate an automobile thereon, for the usual and ordinary purposes of life and business. It is not a mere privilege, like the privilege of moving a house in the street, operating a business stand in the street, or transporting persons or property for hire along the street, which a city may permit or prohibit at will.

The exercise of such a common right the city may, under its police power, regulate in the interest of the public safety and welfare; but it may not arbitrarily or unreasonably prohibit or restrict it, nor may it permit one to exercise it and refuse to permit another of like qualifications, 378*378 under like conditions and circumstances, to exercise it. Taylor Smith, 140 Va. 217, 124 S.E. 259; Ex parte Dickey, 76 W.Va. 576, 85 S.E. 781, L.R.A. 1915-F, 840; Hadfield Lundin, 98 Wash. 657, 168 Pac. 516, L.R.A. 1918-B, 909, Ann. Cas. 1918-C, 942.

The regulation of the exercise of the right to drive a private automobile on the streets of the city may be accomplished in part by the city by granting, refusing, and revoking, under rules of general application, permits to drive an automobile on its streets; but such permits may not be arbitrarily refused or revoked, or permitted to be held by some and refused to other of like qualifications, under like circumstances and conditions.
So no cigar, gremlin. Quote mining will always catch you out.
Will you now provide links to the other cases so we can go through those too? I am assuming you do have links? Or have you not read them?

Last edited by rogerdun; 02-05-2016 at 09:03 PM.
Old 02-05-2016, 09:13 PM   #60
rogerdun

Quote:

CASE #3: “The right to travel is a part of the liberty of which the citizen cannot be deprived without due process of law under the Fifth Amendment.” Kent v. Dulles, 357 US 116, 125.
For goodness' sake, gremlin this case has got absolutely nothing to do with driving. Always check case law for CONTEXT FFS.
Quote:
Kent v. Dulles, 357 U.S. 116 (1958), was a landmark United States Supreme Court case on the right to travel and passport restrictions as they relate to First Amendment free speech rights. It was the first case in which the U.S. Supreme Court made a distinction between the constitutionally protected substantive due process freedom of movement and the right to travel abroad (subsequently characterized as "right to international travel".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_v._Dulles

The case is here:
https://supreme.justia.com/cases/fed.../116/case.html

Still no cigar, gremlin.