Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 24-02-2014, 05:30 PM   #1
alisa2

Default Santos Bonacci's arrest drama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3V0g0nTASo

Santos Bonacci Arrested and in Custody

Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vHddDxcAgA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYUGabNgKHM
alisa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2014, 05:53 PM   #2
alisa2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgKN8lcgCK0

I don't think money is the trap. The trap is the term "person." They use the term to rope everyone into their culture, into their society.  Read their codes.  Nobody is named in their codes yet everyone is apparently named because everyone is a person--though not a "person" by their definition. The term  "person" is defined in their codes to mean a corporation, individual, association or partnership.  Everyone is roped in by their definition of "person" yet nobody meets their definition.
Old 27-02-2014, 10:12 PM   #3
alisa2

Santos is correct when he said that one cannot PAY for anything using reserve notes. Reserve notes are debt notes and one can only DISCHARGE the debt. When you are 'paid' with reserve notes, your employer never really paid you- they have merely discharge dtheir debt to you. Same thing when you go to Wallymart to 'buy' something- what you 'buy' is not paid for- it is merely discharged.

Last edited by alisa2; 27-02-2014 at 10:13 PM.
Old 23-10-2014, 02:27 PM   #4
felixk
Banned

It looks as though things are not going too well for our friend Santos. He was ordered by the court to pay up but he has not done so. He has failed to answer bail and is also wanted for contempt of court charges.
Two warrants have been issued.
But it looks as though Santos has now gone on the run. Is this a new FOTL tactic?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law...86c6856f32235d

Police looking for Santos have searched three houses:

http://www.bordermail.com.au/story/2...-police/?cs=11

Last edited by felixk; 23-10-2014 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Spelling.
felixk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2014, 04:57 PM   #5
moobs
Inactive

Another big win!
moobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2014, 05:21 PM   #6
lesactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixk View Post
Is this a new FOTL tactic?
Hmm, didn't know that Santos was a member of the WFS. Oh wait. He's not. Try again.
It's very simple. You posit spirits, I posit nothing, as in neutral, as in no position on the matter; not a vested interest in the outcome, couldn't care less either way even if it was really really real. I don't have to prove nothing, nor can I and nor do I care. Who in this situation has the burden of proof?
If demons control this realm and you want help in defeating them then you'd better be able to convince non-believers that they exist.
lesactive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2014, 05:30 PM   #7
felixk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesactive View Post
Hmm, didn't know that Santos was a member of the WFS. Oh wait. He's not. Try again.
Are you saying that if somebody is not a member of the WFS they cannot be a FOTL?
Old 23-10-2014, 05:33 PM   #8
felixk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by moobs View Post
Another big win!
To tell you the truth I am surprised. I would have thought that Santos would run a freeman defence.
Old 23-10-2014, 05:54 PM   #9
dumass
Inactive

I feel quite sorry for santos. he is a very talented guitarist. What a waste of talent.
dumass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2014, 06:01 PM   #10
dumass
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisa2 View Post

Santos Bonacci Arrested and in Custody

Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vHddDxcAgA

This guy here is asking for donations and a " big time lawyer" to represent Santos !?
Which is very strange seeing Satos is forever telling people
"they are all in it together"
dumass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2014, 06:09 PM   #11
felixk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumass View Post
This guy here is asking for donations and a " big time lawyer" to represent Santos !?
Which is very strange seeing Satos is forever telling people
"they are all in it together"
Santos is always saying that "everything is prepaid". So I would doubt that Santos would seek donations. I would have thought that Santos would believe that he could simply use his "method" to discharge the lawyer's fee. Having said that why would an "expert" in law such as Santos even need a lawyer?

Last edited by felixk; 23-10-2014 at 06:10 PM.
Old 23-10-2014, 06:38 PM   #12
lesactive

Quote:
Are you saying that if somebody is not a member of the WFS they cannot be a FOTL?
No, but you have a habit of lumpy labelling. I cant say for certain that he is fmotl or not but has Santos ever made that claim? I don't believe that he has and if not then you are making a strawman. Surprise!
It's very simple. You posit spirits, I posit nothing, as in neutral, as in no position on the matter; not a vested interest in the outcome, couldn't care less either way even if it was really really real. I don't have to prove nothing, nor can I and nor do I care. Who in this situation has the burden of proof?
If demons control this realm and you want help in defeating them then you'd better be able to convince non-believers that they exist.
Old 23-10-2014, 06:56 PM   #13
felixk
Banned

Quote:
No, but you have a habit of lumpy labeling. I cant say for certain that he is fmotl or not but has Santos ever made that claim? I don't believe that he has and if not then you are making a strawman. Surprise!
None of which has anything to do with your previous post. I must confess I am confused. What point were you attempting to make when you wrote:

Quote:
in response to my post where I wrote:

Quote:
Is this a new FOTL tactic?
What has membership of the WFS got to do with anything?
Old 23-10-2014, 08:59 PM   #14
lesactive

Oh, aren't you precious, felixk. I'm pretty sure the other readers get the point, as I've tried to explain before, that not everyone who uses elements of fmotl ideology considers themselves to be fmotl.

Would you consider it fair to label you a paedophile because you like kids?

I didn't post here for your benefit specifically, just trying to clarify for the others that you automagically confuse things with what you pretend to understand.
Old 23-10-2014, 09:57 PM   #15
felixk
Banned

Quote:
Oh, aren't you precious, felixk. I'm pretty sure the other readers get the point, as I've tried to explain before, that not everyone who uses elements of fmotl ideology considers themselves to be fmotl.
Which has nothing to do with your post about Bonacci not being a member of the WFS. It was you who brought up the subject of membership of the WFS but you have not clarified your reason for doing so.
What has being a member of the WFS got to do with the price of chips? What difference does it make if Bonacci is or is not a member of the WFS? Why did you tell me to "try again" if membership of the WFS is not necessary in order to be a FOTL?
Quote:
Would you consider it fair to label you a paedophile because you like kids?
Please explain what that has to do with this discussion.
Quote:
I didn't post here for your benefit specifically, just trying to clarify for the others that you automagically confuse things with what you pretend to understand.
I asked a simple question. Is going on the run a new FOTL tactic? How Bonacci's membership or lack of membership of the WFS is related to my question is beyond me.

Last edited by felixk; 23-10-2014 at 10:03 PM.
Old 23-10-2014, 10:17 PM   #16
lesactive

Quote:
I asked a simple question. Is going on the run a new FOTL tactic? How Bonacci's membership or lack of membership of the WFS is related to my question is beyond me.
Apparently so and it's not a simple question, as my posts show.
Old 23-10-2014, 10:28 PM   #17
felixk
Banned

Quote:
Apparently so
So, perhaps you will now explain.
You have stated that membership of the WFS is not necessary in order to be a FOTL. I would agree with that. So what was the purpose of saying because Bonacci is not a member of the WFS I should "try again"? Maybe if you had questioned whether or not Bonacci describes himself as a FOTL you might have some kind of point. But you did not do that. Your argument was that Bonacci is not a member of the WFS which in my opinion is irrelevant. It is irrelevant isn't it?
Quote:
and it's not a simple question, as my posts show.
I disagree. In my opinion your posts are not having that effect.

Last edited by felixk; 23-10-2014 at 10:30 PM.
Old 23-10-2014, 10:59 PM   #18
lesactive

Troll away man, you're on your own.
Old 24-10-2014, 12:08 AM   #19
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I feel for Santos and his family. He is a genuinely nice guy. We've skyped a few times. I hope there is a remedy for this trouble. Hed needs to be home with his family. Sending positive and loving energy to them all.

A positive thing that people can do to help out is to buy his CD's which are very reasonably priced. I have them all and play them in our café.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.

Last edited by The Tealady; 24-10-2014 at 12:09 AM.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2014, 01:44 AM   #20
moobs
Inactive

Just ignore lesactive. He's not interested in the topic, only in trying to impress upon us how deep and mysterious and wise he supposedly is.

Anyway, if this guy really is a cool dude and all, then I wish him luck, but he's not helping himself by running. Not unless he seriously plans to be a fugitive for the rest of his life or whatever.
moobs is offline   Reply With Quote