Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 08-07-2012, 12:06 PM   #41
woodstock43

Where in their posts was there any reference to afidavits or any freeman principles been practiced?

Sorry but what do Affidavits have to do with true FMOTL? slightly confused there,Kazz has ,in the past, stated that the one Harris advocated to Queenie was a complete waste of time,so which Affidavit are you referring to please? ( not trying to be controversial just asking )
I am still surprised that she was in a vehicle that had not tax ( for two yrs by any reckoning according to the owner ) and appeared overloaded ( again according to the owner ) and do we actually know that she has asked for anyone to appeal to Harris on her behalf? Judging from the thread on TP,it doesn't state ( unless i have missed it ) that they want Harris's help? or am i incorrect on this? ( if i am please tell me.... )
All i can see is they want numbers to go to the impound yard,although if they wish to have the vehicle back is another matter,but i suppose if that is someones home they would want it back? ( crikey this is getting confusing )
Old 08-07-2012, 12:17 PM   #42
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodstock43 View Post
and do we actually know that she has asked for anyone to appeal to Harris on her behalf? Judging from the thread on TP,it doesn't state ( unless i have missed it ) that they want Harris's help? or am i incorrect on this? ( if i am please tell me.... )
(
page 740 maglite basement thread

Quote:
to john and hev , past is past few good people need your help here so hows abouut some support , viewtopic.php?f=4&t=44797
although i must state this isn't Kazz herself personally.
ps. stephen seems to have had some nice things to say about you CC
jaynette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:23 PM   #43
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
Where in their posts was there any reference to afidavits or any freeman principles been practiced?
Exactly. You've hit the nail on the head. Their actions were not the actions of the fotl. That is why I would have thought we would see some posts on here by the fotl condemning their behaviour as dishonourable.

Quote:
I agree there are limits to what some vehicles will carry safley and tyres are more prone to blow outs when these limits are breached and driving should be discouraged...All the same the facts remain..They were treated with more respect than i have been when 100% legal.
I have been stopped a few times, sometimes I have been treated with respect, sometimes not. I would say the level of respect you receive very often depends on the level of respect you show to the officer. Not always though. Obviously some police officers are arseholes and some aren't. I doubt the police are interested in somebody's knowledge of law when they are pulling them over for no tax, mot, insurance etc. But, I am in no doubt if the person who has been pulled over starts talking about birth certificates, legal fictions and beneficiaries of the trust etc the police will probably think it best to humour them. But that would not be because they believe the individual has superior knowledge, quite the opposite in fact.
I'm interested to see that you are suggesting that Team Kazz know the law. I have read their posts in the past and I would say they have clearly demonstrated that the one thing they do not understand is law.
Quote:
I do think vehicles can be driven safley if the driver is aware of the overloading..I know i have managed.
I doubt there are many market traders who are underweight.
Yes but the line has to be drawn somewhere doesn't it? Weight limits are there for a reason. Being slightly overweight probably won't cause problems but being excessively overweight, well then we are talking about breaking axles aren't we? I remember driving a sixteen tonne rigid back in the seventies that was grossing way way way overweight, and I can assure you it was impossible to drive safely. It had to be unloaded and the load put onto an eight wheeler. You can't keep saying "Just one more hundredweight, it won't make any difference."

ETA: that would have been sixteen ton back then and not sixteen tonne.

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 08-07-2012 at 12:34 PM.
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:23 PM   #44
woodstock43

Lol, TP is dead,Harris is a liar,and no,i'm not here to fuel a gripe, Tp is dangerous and if anyone needs Harris's help,god help them in turn, because they would need it. In my opinion the whole lot is going pear shaped for them,in more ways than one,and no one is opening their eyes fully yet........it spells disaster.......................................... ..................................................
lets hope they settle the matter WITHOUT anyone else's intervention eh?
Old 08-07-2012, 12:43 PM   #45
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
Lol, TP is dead,Harris is a liar,and no,i'm not here to fuel a gripe, Tp is dangerous
it is very dangerous, it's a shame the admin and mods won't wake up to that fact. And TP is not dead while those offending videos keep playing around the clock woodstock43.

Quote:
In my opinion the whole lot is going pear shaped for them,ion eh?
But still they flock there, to an very biased site that only to serve a few egotistical liars.

ben (modorator) has made it clear he won't be assisting because he is not a freeman? have a quick read from page 741. I would be interested in your comments woodstock43
Old 08-07-2012, 01:03 PM   #46
woodstock43

Have PM'd save the thread going off topic.................................
No one with any clout from TPUC will back Kazz or the other guy........thus perpetuating the lie of The Peoples United Community...........irony,don't ya just love it?
Old 08-07-2012, 01:04 PM   #47
h2pogo
Inactive

Default An example of common law?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post

Yes but the line has to be drawn somewhere doesn't it? Weight limits are there for a reason. Being slightly overweight probably won't cause problems but being excessively overweight, well then we are talking about breaking axles aren't we? I remember driving a sixteen tonne rigid back in the seventies that was grossing way way way overweight, and I can assure you it was impossible to drive safely. It had to be unloaded and the load put onto an eight wheeler. You can't keep saying "Just one more hundredweight, it won't make any difference."

ETA: that would have been sixteen ton back then and not sixteen tonne.
That line is ones conscience.

Its up to the driver to draw the line as it s on their conscience.

I drove vans to festivals working for some one.
Every van i drove was probarbly over loaded, I could say thats enough i aint driving it, or a little more would be ok, I knew if i said i aint driving over wheight my freind would find some sucker else where.
I never had a bump in thousands of miles overloaded as i am sure millions of other people do every day.

But like any one who is free to be responsible if i thought my actions were going to cause harm i had the right to refuse to put any one in danger and refuse to do buisniss with whos policy risks causing harm.
As is surley our right?
So
Why must i sponsor terrorists and fraudsters and comply to their policy?
Why must i be forced to
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:16 PM   #48
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
Why must i sponsor terrorists and fraudsters and comply to their policy?
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

this kazz and co has asked for assistance from some old muckers is what this thread is about. It seems she or they are getting none from harris or his very close friend and moderator ben.

Will you be going along to occupy the compound in support pogo?
Old 08-07-2012, 01:28 PM   #49
h2pogo
Inactive

Default Last response to a lier

Jaynett its all lies i know..We can all see who is lying
Old 08-07-2012, 01:37 PM   #50
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight

Quote:

It's statements like that that alienate most decent people from having any sympathy to fotl, and exposes the ignorance and selfishness of those that follow it.

Vehicle manufacturers when developing a new vehicle spend millions of pounds in that development and I think it would be fair to say that after the rigorous tests they put each new vehicle through they have a pretty good idea of the weight carrying capabilities of their vehicles which is why they are required to publish them. The weight limits are not there to oppress people. They are there to attempt to prevent potentially lethal situations occurring. But no, you want to ride roughshod over the manufacturer's recommendations, and you believe (I cannot believe anybody could say this) you believe any decision on weight rests on the driver's conscience? What sort of fucked up attitude is that to have? It'll be on their conscience if their overloading causes the death of another? Is that what you are saying? When it's too late? Then they will have it on their conscience? Big fucking deal. A death that could have been prevented, but the fotl believe they are being oppressed by imposing weight limits on vehicles?
Try selling your idea to the public. Sere how they react to such uninformed suggestions.
It is having attitudes like this why I guarantee you boys will never obtain any meaningful support outside of a few fringe websites.

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 08-07-2012 at 01:49 PM.
Old 08-07-2012, 02:05 PM   #51
msbpunk
Banned

Quote:

And if someone's conscience allows them to drive drunk or stoned off their head or at speeds or in a way that means they don't have control of their vehicle?

It's just their conscience and they have to live with it ??
msbpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 02:06 PM   #52
bobster
Banned

Each thread made that supports the FMOTL stuff only shows how much of a bone idle, selfish lot they are. They want everything their own way and aren't bothered about the consequences their actions make and also want stuff straight away with none of the effort involved.
bobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 02:12 PM   #53
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post
It's statements like that that alienate most decent people from having any sympathy to fotl, and exposes the ignorance and selfishness of those that follow it.

Vehicle manufacturers when developing a new vehicle spend millions of pounds in that development and I think it would be fair to say that after the rigorous tests they put each new vehicle through they have a pretty good idea of the weight carrying capabilities of their vehicles which is why they are required to publish them. The weight limits are not there to oppress people. They are there to attempt to prevent potentially lethal situations occurring. But no, you want to ride roughshod over the manufacturer's recommendations, and you believe (I cannot believe anybody could say this) you believe any decision on weight rests on the driver's conscience? What sort of fucked up attitude is that to have? It'll be on their conscience if their overloading causes the death of another? Is that what you are saying? When it's too late? Then they will have it on their conscience? Big fucking deal. A death that could have been prevented, but the fotl believe they are being oppressed by imposing weight limits on vehicles?
Try selling your idea to the public. Sere how they react to such uninformed suggestions.
It is having attitudes like this why I guarantee you boys will never obtain any meaningful support outside of a few fringe websites.
Rubbish...Even though riggorous tests are done at great expense so to satisfy the nany state thats passed onto the consumer it doesnt mean they are always right.
Most vans are rated higher than whats legal any way..My van is build for 5.5ton but is licenced for 3.5...In the real world it is not endangering any one unless i go 2 tonne over...And i have have driven 100sk over loaded over the limit and still managed to stop for people who neglect to look twice in both directions who would be in the right if was to of hit them in your so just legal land
If you are a bit fat you drive accordingly like you do if its snowing or raining.

Its your attitude that says the state knows best that gives you no credibility what so ever.
Old 08-07-2012, 02:19 PM   #54
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Quote:
Rubbish...Even though riggorous tests are done at great expense so to satisfy the nany state thats passed onto the consumer it doesnt mean they are always right.
No there may be an element of error, I agree.
But I would say that element of error is miniscule compared to simply leaving it to a "driver's conscience."
I doubt Kazz's chums have quite the same R&D capabilities as Henry Ford's team. Or even Moskovich's for that, and that is saying something. I've driven a few of them.

The plain fact of fotl is the fotl have absolutely no interest in preventing harm or death. Their interest only kicks in after preventable harm or death has occurred.

It's a very selfish attitude to have, and as I wrote previously they will never get anywhere while they have that attitude.

Apart from in jail, of course

I guarantee both of those last paragraphs are correct.

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 08-07-2012 at 02:27 PM.
Old 08-07-2012, 02:24 PM   #55
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbpunk View Post
And if someone's conscience allows them to drive drunk or stoned off their head or at speeds or in a way that means they don't have control of their vehicle?

It's just their conscience and they have to live with it ??
My conscience forbids me from endangering others as i stated.

It bothers me that i sponsor those that harm others..Thats the point no one is addressing..We are bei ng forced to give our energy in harming others.
Old 08-07-2012, 02:30 PM   #56
bobster
Banned

Quote:

It doesn't work like that. How naive are you
bobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 02:32 PM   #57
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Quote:

It bothers me that i sponsor those that harm others..Thats the point no one is addressing..We are bei ng forced to give our energy in harming others.
Now you are derailing this thread.

The topic is The Calamaties of Kazz, not whether or not the government engages in illegal wars.
Why don't you actually address the point made by msbpunk?
You know, the post you quoted.

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 08-07-2012 at 02:33 PM.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:55 PM   #58
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
Thats the point no one is addressing...

Start a thread on it then pogo. I have never seen a topic thus far addressing the issues that fmotl are taking thier stance because of the issues you have mentioned to be honest. It has all been because they are not people and that they have no contract, is what they have been spouting.
Hayes did used the,funding war,bombing babies etc for all of a minute, then reverted back to "MR ROGER HAYES,ISN'T ME, AND I HAVE NO CONTRACT WITH THE COUNCIL, because my name is roger".

This thread is about help and assistance from FMOTL and why they believe that driving a clapped out motor excludes them from punishment.
Old 08-07-2012, 05:45 PM   #59
undeadcreature

Quote:
Lol, TP is dead,Harris is a liar,and no,i'm not here to fuel a gripe, Tp is dangerous and if anyone needs Harris's help,god help them in turn, because they would need it. In my opinion the whole lot is going pear shaped for them,in more ways than one,and no one is opening their eyes fully yet........it spells disaster.......................................... ..................................................
lets hope they settle the matter WITHOUT anyone else's intervention eh?
Lets hope that when disaster does strike, no other cars are on the motorway when the wheels part company from the magic bus....
Old 08-07-2012, 06:31 PM   #60
bluegrazz

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcreature View Post
Lets hope that when disaster does strike, no other cars are on the motorway when the wheels part company from the magic bus....
Unfortunately if/when the Freeman bus falls apart on the highway and kills people- The "Freemen" will suddenly sue the manufacturer of said Bus and claim they were well within weight limits.
bluegrazz is offline   Reply With Quote