Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 24-01-2011, 06:35 PM   #21
rob menard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpole View Post
Strictly speaking the price lists you mention are not contracturally binding. They are 'invitations to treat' or 'mere puff'. However, I was actually researching the enforceability of documents such as this:

http://debtbust.fmotl.com/samples/Le...0000000018.htm

I was unable to come up with anything (& I looked pretty hard )
I know what an invitation to treat is and how they are different from offers.

I also know if you order off a menu, and get served, the offer to treat has been accepted, an order placed or offer made according to the stated price, service provided and now payment is owed. Amount will be determined by the fee schedule, or menu.

Try doing all that and running away claiming you have no contract with them, after you have placed or made your order. Of course you do have a contract at that point, though not before you place an order and service provided, and it is enforceable, and is enforced all the time.

Again, if you do not wish to be liable for the cost of a thing, be it a menu item, service in court, or performance of someone you are ordering about under threat of arrest, then simply refrain from placing your order. If you do, you are liable.

I think you are being purposefully obtuse and seeking to complicate.

If someone displays an offer to treat, and you make an offer, and they provide service, do you not owe according to the advertised offer to treat?

The police secured the performance of someone, without a contract or right, and with the performer having a fee schedule in place. Sounds like the police placed an order knowing full well the cost associated with it.
rob menard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2011, 06:38 PM   #22
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob menard View Post
If someone displays an offer to treat, and you make an offer, and they provide service, do you not owe according to the advertised offer to treat?

The police secured the performance of someone, without a contract or right, and with the performer having a fee schedule in place. Sounds like the police placed an order knowing full well the cost associated with it.
So a murderer could issue a fee schedule to safeguard himself against arrest?
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2011, 06:58 PM   #23
rumpole

Quote:
I know what an invitation to treat is and how they are different from offers.

I also know if you order off a menu, and get served, the offer to treat has been accepted, an order placed or offer made according to the stated price, service provided and now payment is owed. Amount will be determined by the fee schedule, or menu.

Try doing all that and running away claiming you have no contract with them, after you have placed or made your order. Of course you do have a contract at that point, though not before you place an order and service provided, and it is enforceable, and is enforced all the time.

Again, if you do not wish to be liable for the cost of a thing, be it a menu item, service in court, or performance of someone you are ordering about under threat of arrest, then simply refrain from placing your order. If you do, you are liable.

I think you are being purposefully obtuse and seeking to complicate.

& I think you're being a little evasive

I've looked high & low for some kind of evidence to establish that FMOTL 'fee schedules' are enforceable. So far I've found zilch.

However, I agree that if the Police had employed your chum as a comedy clown act at their annual x-mas knees up than they would be bound by his 'fee schedule'.
rumpole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2011, 07:09 PM   #24
lizardlover
Banned

Quote:

I've looked high & low for some kind of evidence to establish that FMOTL 'fee schedules' are enforceable. So far I've found zilch.

However, I agree that if the Police had employed your chum as a comedy clown act at their annual x-mas knees up than they would be bound by his 'fee schedule'.
Rob could have easily proved it with his West Jet fee schedule claim, but as usual he tells everyone you can do it without proof, same as his 96 is the fix and all his other claims.

At least the old snake oils salesman would have a shill in the audience who would pretended to be crippled and then get healed by the snake oil.

Yet to see one check or proof of a fee schedule being fulfilled, and as I said earlier if Rob claimed his $90,000 West Jet claim, he could have done so much more spreading of the freeman lifestyle with it on his tour. Instead, shows and venues have been cancelled all over because of lack of attendance, people who did go complained of high prices to attend to see Rob speak, and Rob could have funded the whole Cross Canada tour and probably stopped in every city across Canada for a year or two with $90,000. Instead he has to charge at the door just to make sure he has enough money to get to the city in hopes they don't cancel.
lizardlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2011, 08:05 PM   #25
rob menard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post
Could you explain precisely how TPTB agree (legally speaking) to accept the terms of the "contract"?

Could you provide one verifiable example of a fotl type fee schedule being paid?
1- Same way everyone else does: BY PLACING AN ORDER. (just like in a restaurant. How do you become liable to pay for a steak? YOU ORDER IT TO BE DELIVERED, IT IS, YOU EAT IT> You now owe.

2- Technically Yes I can. However, not without breaching someone else's privacy. Which I won't do. So yes I can, but I will not. Not doing so does not mean I can't do it, just that I won't. You won't now resort to a dare will you?

Old 24-01-2011, 08:07 PM   #26
rob menard
Banned

Quote:

You have not been able to find evidence that contracts are enforceable?

WOW!
Old 24-01-2011, 08:12 PM   #27
juleswinfield
Banned

Can I draft a document that says " any police officer arresting me is liable for a fee schedule of $1 trillion, if i am subsequently released without charge"?
juleswinfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2011, 08:14 PM   #28
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight

Quote:
1- Same way everyone else does: BY PLACING AN ORDER. (just like in a restaurant. How do you become liable to pay for a steak? YOU ORDER IT TO BE DELIVERED, IT IS, YOU EAT IT> You now owe.
So I come back to my point about a murderer.
A murderer issues a fee schedule to the police that states if he is arrested the police must pay his fee schedule of say £1,000,000 per hour. If the police arrest the man have they entered into an enforceable contract?

Quote:
2- Technically Yes I can. However, not without breaching someone else's privacy. Which I won't do. So yes I can, but I will not. Not doing so does not mean I can't do it, just that I won't.
Why don't you contact your source and ask if you can post up the details?
You are always criticising people on here because they wish to remain anonymous, why don't you do the same to your source?
Quote:
You won't now resort to a dare will you?

Sorry, but I'm not into playing stupid games with you.
Old 24-01-2011, 08:15 PM   #29
lizardlover
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by juleswinfield View Post
Can I draft a document that says " any police officer arresting me is liable for a fee schedule of $1 trillion, if i am subsequently released without charge"?

Sure, all the freeman do it! Course none have any proof of getting paid.
Old 24-01-2011, 08:19 PM   #30
juleswinfield
Banned

So whats the point of doing one?
Old 24-01-2011, 08:22 PM   #31
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by juleswinfield View Post
So whats the point of doing one?
To look good on an internet forum.
Old 24-01-2011, 08:24 PM   #32
juleswinfield
Banned

but it just appears a little silly to me, why bother wasting all that time drafting a document that allegedly has no purpose?
Old 24-01-2011, 09:01 PM   #33
rob menard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post
Oh, and don't forget to throw some latin in to the fee schedule. It will give the impression that you know what you are talking about and it really impresses those that believe this stuff.
And your intent to this thread with these words, is what exactly if not to derail and disparage?

How is this in any way adding to the discussion and not the exact opposite?
Old 24-01-2011, 09:18 PM   #34
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Quote:
And your intent to this thread with these words, is what exactly if not to derail and disparage?

How is this in any way adding to the discussion and not the exact opposite?
jules was enquiring about fee schedules.
I have observed that freemen are very keen on using latin.
Or would you disagree with that?
Old 24-01-2011, 09:47 PM   #35
rob menard
Banned

Quote:
It will give the impression that you know what you are talking about and it really impresses those that believe this stuff.
I was referring to this part. And it is this part which I referenced when I reported your post for being abusive and purposely disruptive.
Old 24-01-2011, 09:50 PM   #36
micklemus
Banned

Could we have some case law please on when a fee schedule "contract" has been formed by acquiesence?

I could always bump up that recent fee schedule thread as well. Where is it.....?
micklemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2011, 09:50 PM   #37
lizardlover
Banned

Quote:
I was referring to this part. And it is this part which I referenced when I reported your post for being abusive and purposely disruptive.

This whole thread should be deleted since its based off something someone said to you on Facebook with no proof or evidence about it even happening, so if you can make wild claims like you did in the OP without evidence, then why can't rump make a post making a claim? Whats makes him claim worthy of RATTING on and yours truthful?
Old 24-01-2011, 09:54 PM   #38
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Quote:
Ah, telling tales eh, rob?
Actually I believe the post to be correct.
Many times we see evidence of fotl quoting latin, and it does (to some) make it appear that the person doing so has superior knowledge. However, I don't see it that way.
I don't really think the post could viewed as abusive, nor indeed disruptive, but as you have chosen to report it (truthfully I am surprised at your tactics but hey ho) we will await the decision.
Old 24-01-2011, 09:56 PM   #39
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by micklemus View Post
Could we have some case law please on when a fee schedule "contract" has been formed by acquiesence?
Yes, I would be interested in seeing that too.
Old 24-01-2011, 09:58 PM   #40
lizardlover
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by micklemus View Post
DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH! THE FMOTL ARE NOT HERE TO SPOON FEED YOU INFORMATION LIKE YOU'RE A CHILD.

(how was that for a freeman reply)