Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 16-07-2010, 10:19 PM   #441
nadams

Quote:
Originally Posted by ignoranto_bliss View Post
we dont need no education

now thats double negative
lol :d
nadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 10:24 PM   #442
steven1
Banned

herald
Whilst your basking in glory at the moment could you ask Rob this?
Quote:
By the way why dont you try to fly internationally as you claim you dont actually need one to travel in your videos.
kill bill*
steven1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 10:29 PM   #443
herald_holmes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post
I admit I didn't explain it well.
As in:
I couldn't see nothing.
The "nothing" rather than cancelling the "couldn't" negates it further so it means "I could see something."
See how the negative could create a positive?

Last edited by herald_holmes; 16-07-2010 at 10:30 PM.
herald_holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 10:32 PM   #444
herald_holmes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ignoranto_bliss View Post
We dont need no education

Now thats double negative
The next line was "We don't need no thought control."
Old 16-07-2010, 10:35 PM   #445
herald_holmes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven1 View Post
herald
Whilst your basking in glory at the moment could you ask Rob this?

kill bill*
Ask Rob yourself. I am not your go between boy.
Old 16-07-2010, 10:39 PM   #446
steven1
Banned

He says he has me on ignore, although I know he reads my posts he cant answer them without admitting he lies.

free willy*
Old 16-07-2010, 10:43 PM   #447
ignoranto_bliss
Banned

Rob

By the way why dont you try to fly internationally as you claim you dont actually need one to travel in your videos.
ignoranto_bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 10:44 PM   #448
ignoranto_bliss
Banned

Crap i forgot im on ignore too
ignoranto_bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 10:46 PM   #449
steven1
Banned

Thanks IB
Although I suspect he has you on ignore as well,but if not, he will now.

sly stallone*
Old 17-07-2010, 07:12 AM   #450
truthometer

Why do these couple of 'people' keep saying Rob is a con man? To con someone you must get something from them right? All Rob has ever done for me is try and help me with my understanding and hes never asked me for a penny. If he did, id give it to him. Why? Cos he seems like a nice bloke and thats what were all here for, to HELP EACH OTHER, even you two who wish to see proof from barristers. Is there a bigger oxymoron?
truthometer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2010, 08:40 AM   #451
bones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthometer View Post
Why do these couple of 'people' keep saying Rob is a con man? To con someone you must get something from them right? All Rob has ever done for me is try and help me with my understanding and hes never asked me for a penny. If he did, id give it to him. Why? Cos he seems like a nice bloke and thats what were all here for, to HELP EACH OTHER, even you two who wish to see proof from barristers. Is there a bigger oxymoron?
there randi forum lovers.

thats all you need to know.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2010, 01:18 PM   #452
swiftex

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post

for some reason I can't help myself; "he makes no bones about it"...

You have to admit it does have a nice ring to it...

I definitely need to go back to grammar school......
swiftex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2010, 04:33 PM   #453
ipso facto

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post

Is that 'there' or 'their' or 'they're'?

Freeman code: You can live with no curtailment or infringement of your freedom PROVIDING you do not cause harm or loss to others. This is the law. Any transgression will be judged by your peers and dealt with accordingly. You are free but you are not free to do what you like but rest assured you won't be judged by anyone.
ipso facto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2010, 04:36 PM   #454
steven1
Banned

Ask Dylan.

qwazi*
Old 19-07-2010, 07:36 AM   #455
lord bob haulk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob menard View Post
I recognize the one who immediately jumps to the conclusions because I happen to be busy and actually have other and better things to do then to respond to his demands for performance and jumping through his hoops. You assume the most asinine things, and are clearly seeking conflict and argument, not discussion, nor a sharing of ideas. So I will answer your questions once, and realizing you have been here before, banned for your actions, and are now doing the same things, I will use the handy dandy ignore button on you, so you can assume all you wish, about whatever you wish.

No I do not have a passport.

We do not yet have the Laisser Passez system set up, though they are a coming, and the design is (mostly) done.

Now I have better things to do then to argue with fools, and you steven, are clearly a fool.
Hey it's my good friend rob, how's it going buddy? How's the dvd selling business? I trust you're in rude health and your regular, and not inconsiderable levels of drinking, are not damaging your health? Since it's summer i have taken to wearing a straw hat, you got to protect your bald spot from the sun you know.
You've stated that you'll answer questions once, good, then why have you not answered boots's question on this page http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...t=44080&page=2
Oh and steven doesn't seem like a fool to me, just someone asking questions. Just cause you don't like his questions and patently can't answer them, don't make him a fool. Funny how you resort to insults when faced with people who don't just accept everything that comes out of your mouth. Why is this do you think? Is it possible that steven is a free and rational thinker and not the type you need to buy into your cult? He just won't do will he? Maybe he finds that your information is just fantasy and since we live in the real world and not Mordor, useless.
What's it you condescending hippy types say at the end of a post er.........mmmm...... ah got it,
peace.
lord bob haulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2010, 03:45 PM   #456
rob menard
Banned

Slow day at the office 'LBH?
I am not your friend, your arrogant condescending and purposely insulting behaviour tells mew you are trying to bait me, and I shall not rise to the childishness of your post.

Steven may not seem like a fool to you, as the blind often look to the poor of sight for guidance. He ends all his posts with some made up name that is not his, many of which were clearly veiled insults. Your opinion is he is not a fool. Mine is he is, and not for asking questions, but for seeking conflict instead of understanding, and for using so many very childish names which were not his as his closing line. Plus, he has a smell of someone who has been here before, and who is banned, and was banned for the exact same things. Additionally, many of his questions were simple red hearings, and much like you who try to insult me by pointing out my habits, yet calling me a friend, you are clearly a two faced shallow man. Am I your friend or not? If so, why talk to me like that? If not, why call me your friend?

Truth is, you are a shallow, insecure lying POS and are not worthy of my time or energy. You seek to bait and insult, while calling someone friend and claiming you only want discussion. You lie. You are not my friend, nor do you seek discussion. You seek to insult me in a smarmy fashion, playing the child's card of pure innocence.

Welcome to my ignore list LBH.

PS- Boots if you wish to ask your question again, whatever it may be feel free.
rob menard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2010, 04:01 PM   #457
steven1
Banned

Rob wrote
Quote:
I shall not rise to the childishness of your post.
Then wrote
Quote:
Truth is, you are a shallow, insecure lying POS and are not worthy of my time or energy.

Im glad you didnt rise to it Rob, I hate to think what you may have wrote.

Oh and by the way, you should contact admin about your "ignore" button, it doesnt seem to be working.

You could enter into a debate once in a while instead of hurling insults and running away.
Thats pre-school antics

job lemonade*
Old 19-07-2010, 05:32 PM   #458
lord bob haulk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob menard View Post
Slow day at the office 'LBH?
I am not your friend, your arrogant condescending and purposely insulting behaviour tells mew you are trying to bait me, and I shall not rise to the childishness of your post.

Steven may not seem like a fool to you, as the blind often look to the poor of sight for guidance. He ends all his posts with some made up name that is not his, many of which were clearly veiled insults. Your opinion is he is not a fool. Mine is he is, and not for asking questions, but for seeking conflict instead of understanding, and for using so many very childish names which were not his as his closing line. Plus, he has a smell of someone who has been here before, and who is banned, and was banned for the exact same things. Additionally, many of his questions were simple red hearings, and much like you who try to insult me by pointing out my habits, yet calling me a friend, you are clearly a two faced shallow man. Am I your friend or not? If so, why talk to me like that? If not, why call me your friend?

Truth is, you are a shallow, insecure lying POS and are not worthy of my time or energy. You seek to bait and insult, while calling someone friend and claiming you only want discussion. You lie. You are not my friend, nor do you seek discussion. You seek to insult me in a smarmy fashion, playing the child's card of pure innocence.

Welcome to my ignore list LBH.

PS- Boots if you wish to ask your question again, whatever it may be feel free.
What? the blind look to folk with poor eyesight for guidance, i heard that, i've also heard that people with no feet go to Clarks for shoes.
Aw i'm on your ignore list, i'm gutted, no i am, really. How will i cope?
I think you'll find you offered up your habits in one of your earlier posts when you were attempting to intimidate me. The thing is the Icke forum like folk like me popping your ballon, they like the amount of traffic this thread brings and are no longer, it seems, ready to ban those who stand up to your threats and hollow information. Even here the fmotl is struggling to get anyone to believe it, well except for, i think about five people and even then i'm not sure that some of them might just be clever satirists.
I've tried discussing things with you but your idea of a discussion is ignoring any question you can't answer and expecting me to fawn over your ridiculous sub guru platitudes. You don't want a discussion, that much is obvious to anyone who can read. I pity the simple minded folk who believe a word that comes out of your beer swilling mouth, many of whom appear desperate people who are about to be evicted or jailed or looking to welch out of loans etc.
One more time for the sake of reason, have you or anyone claimed their bond and can you point to a single case of a freeman wining in court? There, two simple questions we can all see, i'll give you notice, say 8 days, and if you can't prove me wrong then it will stand as evidence that the fmotl only exists on the internet and in the mind of those who'll believe anything.
Old 22-07-2010, 12:04 AM   #459
yozhik

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord bob haulk View Post
I do think it's a cult, how else do you explain the level of belief in something with no actual proof.
I think you'll find its called 'faith'.
Some call it 'trust'.

Are you aware of those concepts?
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2010, 12:16 AM   #460
lord bob haulk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozhik View Post
I think you'll find its called 'faith'.
Some call it 'trust'.

Are you aware of those concepts?
how does this help? unless.......