Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 13-04-2010, 08:36 AM   #21
asky
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,661
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

good post Vlad
All very comendable and nice.
Vlad wrote
Quote:
Words like freedom dont mean anything to you,
I am free Vlad, my mind is free and thats all that counts, it is you who seems to be in chains as you seem to see oppression and restrictions at every turn.

You have your beliefs and Im not here to try and change them.
However what I am opposed to is that some wish to push their unproven theorys and assuptions onto others without wishing to prove them to themselves first.
If you belive that you are sure that you can remove your consent and live within a society and disregard its statutory laws then thats fine.
I did start another thread with four questions to try out your theory and if they pass the test then you should accept them as your truth.

Did you put your theories to the four questions?

asky

Last edited by asky; 13-04-2010 at 08:42 AM.
asky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2010, 09:28 AM   #22
britishnick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,044
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by asky View Post

asky
FAIL !!!

You chose IGNORE from the OP even though asked directly twice

Mutual consent is required, regardless of what the 'authority' says.

If there is no need for mutual consent for someone to tell me what to do (or what not to do) even though I am not hurting anyone else, or infringing their rights, then I am a slave.

If I am a slave, then I can CHOSE to tell the 'master' to stick his rules hard where the sun don't shine. Rob can chose to do the same, regardless of the dares.

Why don't you prove how much of a good slave you are by filming yourself a pregnant lady and get her to relieve herslef in a policemans helmet (it's legal in the UK)

peace
__________________
You all owe me a breathing tax - please pay up: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103303
freemanpete: "Freedom can't be spoon fed."
vladmir "Being a Freeman [for me] dosent mean one supports anarchy or no government, but a legitimate and limited form of Lawful government is actually what freemen are seeking, not a corporate dictatorship that is currently hijacked into place."
britishnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2010, 09:37 AM   #23
asky
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,661
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

britishnick wrote
Quote:
Mutual consent is required, regardless of what the 'authority' says.
You are entitled to that view and its commendable.
Did you put your belief to the test
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111961
Try the 4 question rule.

asky
asky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2010, 10:11 AM   #24
britishnick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,044
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by asky View Post
britishnick wrote
You are entitled to that view and its commendable.
Did you put your belief to the test
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111961
Try the 4 question rule.

asky
It's a RULE now is it? I thought it was a friendly suggestion? Show me your PAPERZ please! You must follow ze rules... Follow ze rules, gighuuur Follow ze rules... gik huuuur Follow ze rules... LOL

Besides, I answered that question on that thread you linked. Then I ask you another direct question which you chose to IGNORE too.

Should I put that in the FAIL list of yours too? or perhaps I should assume that you didn't notice, maybe your mind wanders easily and it's difficult to keep concentration? I dunno.

Oh yeah, while we are your list of FAILS and IGNORE - Where's my breathing tax???? You STILL havent produced a letter from me saying you are excempt from paying !
__________________
You all owe me a breathing tax - please pay up: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103303
freemanpete: "Freedom can't be spoon fed."
vladmir "Being a Freeman [for me] dosent mean one supports anarchy or no government, but a legitimate and limited form of Lawful government is actually what freemen are seeking, not a corporate dictatorship that is currently hijacked into place."
britishnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2010, 10:28 AM   #25
asdffdsa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 183
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by britishnick View Post
FAIL !!!

Mutual consent is required, regardless of what the 'authority' says.
Interesting...
Mutual consent is required regardless of what the other party says...

Edit to add:
And relationsships require consent now too? LOL what is next? Do I have to ask the Toilet if i may go to the bathroom??
(Little hint: romantic isn't the only kind of relationship there is. I have a relationship with my neighbours for gods sake, even If I dont talk to them!)

Last edited by asdffdsa; 13-04-2010 at 10:35 AM.
asdffdsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2010, 10:29 AM   #26
asky
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,661
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Its MY rule , you can do whatever you please you are free to choose.

What is it you seem to think I am failing at?
Im not attempting to do anything.
Im just posting my opinions on a rule I follow when deciding something has any basis in reality or if its factual rather than hearsay and superstition.

asky
asky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2010, 11:04 AM   #27
britishnick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,044
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by asky View Post
you can do whatever you please you are free to choose.
Excellent, we are getting somewhere ) You're right. I can chose whether or not to consent to your rule can't I... nice nice nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asky View Post
What is it you seem to think I am failing at?
Initially I was thinking you were
Failing to answer a direct question...
Failing to provide proof that you do not owe me a breathing tax, by way of producing a letter from me stating that you are somehow excempt. [But we both know this is my way of busting a hole in your argument for demand for proof about council tax]
Failing to acknowledge that a "rule" or statute requires consent, but I think we can strike this off now, thank you for that, it's much appreciated.

You are very successful in other ways though, which I admire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asky View Post
Im not attempting to do anything.
Im just posting my opinions on a rule I follow when deciding something has any basis in reality or if its factual rather than hearsay and superstition.

asky
I've already suggested additions to your 'rule', but basically I recommend 'adding some logical in your thoughts' Be less prescribed and more creative.
__________________
You all owe me a breathing tax - please pay up: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103303
freemanpete: "Freedom can't be spoon fed."
vladmir "Being a Freeman [for me] dosent mean one supports anarchy or no government, but a legitimate and limited form of Lawful government is actually what freemen are seeking, not a corporate dictatorship that is currently hijacked into place."
britishnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2010, 11:16 AM   #28
truthseeker08
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 27
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by asky View Post
I am free Vlad, my mind is free and thats all that counts, it is you who seems to be in chains as you seem to see oppression and restrictions at every turn.
LOL good one asky.
Some minds remain open long enough for the truth not only to enter but to pass on through by way of a ready exit without pausing anywhere along the route.
truthseeker08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2010, 11:18 AM   #29
asky
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,661
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

britishnick wrote
Quote:
I can chose whether or not to consent to your rule can't I...
Of course you can, but that may be an opportunity missed to prove/disprove your own theory.
If you want it to remain a theory rather than a fact then thats fine.(You play safe)

By the way the breathing tax argument is a little silly but again its your choice to use it.
Quote:
but basically I recommend 'adding some logical in your thoughts' Be less prescribed and more creative.
Thats a contradiction in terms (left and right side brain my friend)
Not as "foot in mouth" as this though
Quote:
Mutual consent is required, regardless of what the 'authority' says.
asky
asky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2010, 11:33 AM   #30
asky
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,661
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Thanks truthseeker
A quote from Elizabeth Kenny
She used another one you know
Quote:
“He who angers you conquers you.”
I see a lot of anger on this forum.
Says it all really
asky
asky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2010, 11:39 AM   #31
truthseeker08
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 27
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by asky View Post
Thanks truthseeker
Dont thank me, thank your imaginary free mind.
truthseeker08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2010, 11:40 AM   #32
herald holmes
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 289
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdffdsa View Post
Interesting...
Mutual consent is required regardless of what the other party says...

Edit to add:
And relationsships require consent now too? LOL what is next? Do I have to ask the Toilet if i may go to the bathroom??
(Little hint: romantic isn't the only kind of relationship there is. I have a relationship with my neighbours for gods sake, even If I dont talk to them!)
Hi asdffdsa, how's the sky?

If the "other" party believes there is some form of relationship between them or obligation, there must of been consent for it to be Lawful. Do you not agree, remember equality is paramount and mandatory.

What is the other party going to say, I don't need consent to rape you. He is right, he doesn't need consent to rape you, that is why it is called rape, it is done without your consent. It is also against the Law.

You don't have to ask the toilet anything, it is an inanimate object.

A direct relationship is a relationship between two variables in which change in one variable is associated with a change in the other variable in the same direction.

Or you could just look at the context the word was used.

Last edited by herald holmes; 13-04-2010 at 11:47 AM.
herald holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2010, 11:47 AM   #33
britishnick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,044
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by asky View Post
If you want it to remain a theory rather than a fact then thats fine.(You play safe)
Did you know our explanation of gravity is still only a theory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by asky View Post
By the way the breathing tax argument is a little silly but again its your choice to use it.
That is entirely the point – it is based on your logic against the council tax*, demanding for proof of exemption from the ‘authority’... which I am pointing out... is silly. (*see my sig for details)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asky View Post
BritishNick wrote - “I recommend 'adding some logical in your thoughts' Be less prescribed and more creative. “ Thats a contradiction in terms (left and right side brain my friend)
Maybe I’m lucky and can combine creative thinking within the bounds of logic. No contradiction, it is simply outside your realm of fixed thinking and hence do not understand, yet. I think you will see it one day though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by asky View Post
BritishNick wrote - “Mutual consent is required, regardless of what the 'authority' says. “
Not as "foot in mouth" as this though
Example:
Authority “Give me your lunch money, it’s mine now, cos I say so!”
Freeman “No, Pi$$ off”
RESULT - No consent given, authority failed to gain jurisdiction. Freeman still free.

Or do you think it should have gone like this:
Authority “Give me your lunch money, it’s mine now, cos I say so!”
Slave “Yes, okay if you tell me then I will”
RESULT - Consent given, slave is still a slave

What do you mean foot in mouth? Are you hungry?
__________________
You all owe me a breathing tax - please pay up: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103303
freemanpete: "Freedom can't be spoon fed."
vladmir "Being a Freeman [for me] dosent mean one supports anarchy or no government, but a legitimate and limited form of Lawful government is actually what freemen are seeking, not a corporate dictatorship that is currently hijacked into place."
britishnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2010, 12:02 PM   #34
asky
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,661
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

BritishNick wrote -
Quote:
“Mutual consent is required, regardless of what the 'authority' says.
Then wrote
Quote:
Example:
Authority “Give me your lunch money, it’s mine now, cos I say so!”
Freeman “No, Pi$$ off”
RESULT - No consent given, authority failed to gain jurisdiction. Freeman still free.
Authourity "You must obey statute law"
Freeman " No I dont"
Authourity "you will go to prison for x months"
Result - Individual consent is irrelevant.

Its that simple, I didnt say it was fair but its a fact.
asky
asky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2010, 12:09 PM   #35
herald holmes
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 289
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by asky View Post
BritishNick wrote -

Then wrote


Authourity "You must obey statute law"
Freeman " No I dont"
Authourity "you will go to prison for x months"
Result - Individual consent is irrelevant.

Its that simple, I didnt say it was fair but its a fact.
asky

Did I hear you right asky, the cops are acting unlawfully.
herald holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2010, 12:14 PM   #36
truthseeker08
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 27
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by asky View Post
Its that simple, I didnt say it was fair but its a fact.
So its unfair, and you know it,
but still according to you,
there is no lawful remedy to correct the situation,
because the defaco "authority" says so?!
What kind of a victim mentality viewpoint is that?!!
truthseeker08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2010, 12:15 PM   #37
asky
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,661
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I still think you are under the misconception that a statute is not a law.

Its OK though, you will be fine unless you break one.

asky
asky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2010, 12:17 PM   #38
asky
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,661
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
there is no lawful remedy to correct the situation,
There may well be, but it certainly isnt FMOTL ideology.

asky
asky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2010, 12:17 PM   #39
britishnick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,044
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by asky View Post
Authourity "You must obey statute law"
Freeman " No I dont"
Authourity "you will go to prison for x months"
Result - Individual consent is irrelevant.

Its that simple, I didnt say it was fair but its a fact.
asky
LOL. I'm not sure if you've lost concentration or something but people exercising their freedoms and the whole FREEMAN principles woulnd't have said "No I don't". IT would have gone more like:

Authourity "You must obey statute law"
Freeman "Who are you refering to? [i.e. the PERSON, not the flesh and blood] and you haven't proven jurisdiction over me. This is a court of fact, a judiciary service supplied to 2 consenting parties, I do not consent to your services therfore you have no authority over me"
Authourity "eeeeer"
Result - 'Authority' cannot gain jurisdiction, becuase it cannot produce a contract for the judiciary services or for the civil contract (statutes) between the FREEMAN and the 'authority'

I assume this little Q&A is for the benifit of people researching the FREEMAN principles in an attempt to put them off? Not going very well is it?

comon, lets hug
__________________
You all owe me a breathing tax - please pay up: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103303
freemanpete: "Freedom can't be spoon fed."
vladmir "Being a Freeman [for me] dosent mean one supports anarchy or no government, but a legitimate and limited form of Lawful government is actually what freemen are seeking, not a corporate dictatorship that is currently hijacked into place."
britishnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2010, 12:18 PM   #40
number_6
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Soho London
Posts: 2,053
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by britishnick View Post

Example:
Authority “Give me your lunch money, it’s mine now, cos I say so!”
Freeman “No, Pi$$ off”
RESULT - No consent given, authority failed to gain jurisdiction. Freeman still free.
Freeman still free?
LOL
Is that how it happens in real life?
pleasuredome claimed he did not consent, same as girlgye.
They never remained free. Both served time.
Nor, Bud Oracle. He went to jail claiming he did not consent:

http://cannabisculture.com/v2/conten...blic-pot-sales

rob, didn't you once announce that you were going to open a pot cafe?
Why did you change your mind?

Ask rob why Terry, Mika and Josh are now facing Court for believing they were exempt from statute law.

Last edited by number_6; 13-04-2010 at 12:19 PM.
number_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:24 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.