Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 21-02-2010, 10:19 AM   #501
number_6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozhik View Post
As I have already stated, I could explain my statement very easily, but I seriously can not be assed continually explaining myself and my opinions for the likes of you.

Yes; the likes of you.

Skeptics, parasites, energy stealers and oxygen thieves.
If that is the case then I fail to understand why you quoted me, posted a reply to the quote, and then refuse to explain to me what your reply meant. Perhaps it may be best if you ceased quoting me?

Are you sure that your calling me a parasite does not contravene the forum rules?

Last edited by number_6; 21-02-2010 at 10:20 AM.
number_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 10:31 AM   #502
tom bombadil

Cant you both shake and make up?
tom bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 11:41 AM   #503
prajna

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl j View Post
Good start but that's not the full text, the full book is 1300 pages and as it says stuff that wasn't supposed to put in print the book was pulled from the shelves and not re-printed, but i appreciate the effort... if you find the full book please let me know, i have a list of people who would love to read it.

Last edited by merlincove; 21-02-2010 at 08:12 PM. Reason: copyright
prajna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 01:58 PM   #504
girlgye
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom bombadil View Post
I just yawn when it gets all samely now, if I can be bothered...

YAWN!

The thing about those that just try and de-rail a discusion and those that create an augument against the initial comment or statement is that a slanging match ensues. Stick to the facts either way I say, but it is simple to understand that when something has happened to support or kick out the crutch of this movement, then why it has happened has to understood, rather than a cheer or a jeer can occour. And when one does pop up (cheer or jeer) then again, just stick to the facts.

These pages are beginning to suck. They used to hold info and augument. Now its is just derailment. Anyone looking in for the first time will see kids and trolls at work and not bother, and move off to another site. The problem with that is that we then lose a free thinker from these pages that could have contributed elsewhere on our site!

And que the first comment that suggests that a free thinker is cool. Yes but not to the detrement of others views. Free thinking and trolling are not the same.

YAWN!!

Yeah and complaining to the mods has yielded nothing. It s the stating and listing of facts that gets me and offering no insight. Therefore they are contributing nothing but whining and moaning and desperately trying to make their lawful contributions sound like facts when they are proving just how stupid they are.

Freeman believe Statutes are not lawful
No criminal courts is admiralty yeah we know that much you fucking donut.
Criminal courts contain juries. Hello?

I can't bear this much longer. Either put a skeptic forum up for them to feast on and move their posts or I'm going the way of Steevo. Completely sick to the fucking back teeth as is everyone else.

Just cannot conduct any research and have other comment on it. They love the sound of their own voices and they are on 24 7 which means there's more to it than just one sad lonely bastard looking to rise us for entertainment.

By the way Tom do you know anyone that knows Steevo as I'd like to meet him and invite him to the conference as a workshop leader. Cheers. xx
girlgye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 02:00 PM   #505
girlgye
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom bombadil View Post
Cant you both shake and make up?
No. No6 should just be banned or told to go elsewhere. He's causing trouble.
Old 21-02-2010, 02:05 PM   #506
girlgye
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by number_6 View Post
If that is the case then I fail to understand why you quoted me, posted a reply to the quote, and then refuse to explain to me what your reply meant. Perhaps it may be best if you ceased quoting me?

Are you sure that your calling me a parasite does not contravene the forum rules?
But you ARE a parasite. You're not here for anything else except to make money off our backs. That is a FACT. One which your previous colleague has stated but clearly you have no knowledge of.
Old 21-02-2010, 04:19 PM   #507
hadabusa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
Now there's a man who's got his priorities right.

Maybe you should have chosen the Bible, though, as there's a definite air of the 'missionary' about the hecklers on these forums (not so much you, but the others).

They seem very determined to save us from ourselves, just like some obsessed fundamentalist preacher who goes around yelling at people that they'll all go to hell if they don't repent and go to church (and put a lot of money on the collection plate, of course).

In fact, it's slightly worse than that as the level of harassment is more akin to the treatment that people who leave dubious religious sects get. The sort who go knocking on the ex-member's door and telephoning every day to say they're going to hell etc and who don't take "No, I don't want to be saved, now fuck off!" for an answer.

Now why are they acting like cult members in their relentless defence of the status quo? What's in it for them? Why the obsession with "saving" people who don't want to be "saved"?
i figured where youre going.

but its not compareable.
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 05:01 PM   #508
number_6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgye View Post
Have I broken forum rules?
Or is disagreeing a banning offence?
number_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 05:59 PM   #509
karl j

Thanks, I do already have that pdf. I did point out though in an earlier post that this is not the 1st edition and is missing approx 200 pages of gold... but I appreciate the effort...
He that hath knowledge spareth his words and a man of understanding is of an excellent spirit. Proverbs 17:27
Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding. Proverbs 17:28

Last edited by merlincove; 21-02-2010 at 08:12 PM. Reason: copyright
karl j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 06:55 PM   #510
prajna

Sorry Karl, I hoped it was the full text.
prajna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 07:08 PM   #511
ignoranto_bliss
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgye View Post
forget about N 6 you have way more problems in your life than him .

Try meth my friend you will out talk any judge in the world ... in your solitary cell Hello !!!
ignoranto_bliss is offline   Reply With Quote