Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 25-01-2010, 07:40 AM   #21
tien an
Banned

Really interesting, sukyspook; thanks for that.

tian an.
tien an is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2010, 01:40 PM   #22
asky
Banned

http://www.opsi.gov.uk/RevisedStatut..._18040102_en_1

Isnt this an "act"?

Dear me statutes are fine when it suits the cause

asky
asky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2010, 02:04 PM   #23
tien an
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by asky View Post

Isnt this an "act"?

asky
"The writ of habeas corpus was first used by the common-law courts in thirteenth- and fourteenth-century England. These courts, composed of legal professionals, were in competition with feudal courts, which were controlled by local landowners, or "lords." The feudal courts lacked procedural consistency, and on that basis, the common-law courts began to issue writs demanding the release of persons imprisoned by them. From the late fifteenth to the seventeenth centuries, the common-law courts used the writ to order the release of persons held by royal courts, such as the Chancery, admiralty courts, and the Star Chamber."

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedicti...+habeas+corpus

"The Habeas Corpus Act passed by Parliament in 1679 guaranteed this right in law, although its origins go back much further, probably to Anglo-Saxon times.

Sir William Blackstone, who wrote his famous Commentaries on the Laws of England in the 18th Century, recorded the first use of habeas corpus in 1305. But other writs with the same effect were used in the 12th Century, so it appears to have preceded Magna Carta in 1215."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4329839.stm

Just because it's a statute now, it doesn't mean that its basis is not in Common Law.

tian an.
tien an is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2010, 02:11 PM   #24
girlgye
Inactive

Really respectfully Dave I ask everyone NOT TO POST ASKY'S messages up. I have asked the Mods to delete his posts. I came out to his bilge and now John Harris has just earned himself one bitch enemy as a result of this bastard. So please I don't want to read his hate fuelled bilge on here.

he is a complete !%@#%%#$ !%%$^^%.

Neither will Richard.

In fact please don't utilize this man's suffering as means to educate this wanker. Please.

PS mates virus checker just found a worm. Something that always seems to happen when he is about. He reckons he's in the computer industry but you can't believe a word he says.

Last edited by girlgye; 25-01-2010 at 02:15 PM.
girlgye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2010, 03:07 PM   #25
asky
Banned

girlgye wrote
Quote:
Really respectfully Dave I ask everyone NOT TO POST ASKY'S messages up. I have asked the Mods to delete his posts. I came out to his bilge and now John Harris has just earned himself one bitch enemy as a result of this bastard. So please I don't want to read his hate fuelled bilge on here.

he is a complete !%@#%%#$ !%%$^^%.

Neither will Richard.

In fact please don't utilize this man's suffering as means to educate this wanker. Please.

PS mates virus checker just found a worm. Something that always seems to happen when he is about. He reckons he's in the computer industry but you can't believe a word he says.
Be careful you dont get yourself banned from here spreading malicious rumours about people

asky
Old 25-01-2010, 03:14 PM   #26
spoonogsback

Quote:

Isnt this an "act"?

asky
Asky, I would ask you kindly, please refrain from commenting on this particular thread. As family members and friends, will be using it to relay information to one another in relation to Richard and his welfare. I would really appreciate it.
Peace
Old 25-01-2010, 03:32 PM   #27
asky
Banned

Sorry
I thought it was an open forum.

Why on earth would his family be wanting to relay information over an open forum???
Dont they have telephones?

asky
Old 25-01-2010, 03:44 PM   #28
illuminumnuts

Quote:
Sorry
I thought it was an open forum.

Why on earth would his family be wanting to relay information over an open forum???
Dont they have telephones?

asky
You're not really a vermean individual are you Asky?
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 25-01-2010 at 03:45 PM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2010, 04:16 PM   #29
asky
Banned

Quote:
You're not really a vermean individual are you Asky?
I take it you meant vermian

if you did then you would be corrrect I am not vermian

asky
Old 25-01-2010, 04:32 PM   #30
illuminumnuts

Question

Quote:
I take it you meant vermian

if you did then you would be corrrect I am not vermian

asky
No, I did mean vermean.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!
Old 25-01-2010, 04:43 PM   #31
asky
Banned

I suggest you get yourself a dictionary then

asky
Old 25-01-2010, 04:52 PM   #32
illuminumnuts

Thumbs up

Quote:
I suggest you get yourself a dictionary then

asky
I just did and it is vermian. My old teacher spelt it vermean. You have just proved that authority can not be trusted and everyone should figure it out for themselves. Well done Asky. I salute you.
Old 25-01-2010, 05:00 PM   #33
illuminumnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonogsback View Post
Please guys can we keep this thread on topic .... plenty of guys I know will be looking here for information updates on Richard and his situation.
Peace
Oops, sorry. All finished now.
Old 25-01-2010, 07:36 PM   #34
asky
Banned

Girlgye
I though the objective was to get him out?

Going in with this angle will likely get him sectioned.

asky
Old 25-01-2010, 08:11 PM   #35
girlgye
Inactive

dont care what the effing snake has to say about me please do not post his comments up or respond.

If you find his views offensive report it. Please.
Old 25-01-2010, 08:18 PM   #36
asky
Banned

I would rather you cut out the personal insults.
I find you offensive and I may complain if you continue

You dont want a warning for abusive posts do you?

asky
Old 26-01-2010, 05:35 AM   #37
yozhik

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgye View Post
Halbury's Laws of England or Strouds in this country.
Any luck in finding an online version of these?
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2010, 06:21 AM   #38
girlgye
Inactive

nah. People have only just woken up to what they are. It really nees someone technically minded to go to a printer and put them up on pdf. That is where autism comes in really handy. some lovely kind soul has spent days and days painstakingly poisoning themselves hour by hour to bring you the Blacks/Bible/Bouviers tomes. Some amazing people out there and we do well to remember the good guys once in a while. If it concerns getting Rich out I'm happy to look it up for you.

Last edited by girlgye; 26-01-2010 at 06:23 AM.
Old 26-01-2010, 06:36 AM   #39
lightindarkness
Banned

Quote:
Girlgye
I though the objective was to get him out?

Going in with this angle will likely get him sectioned.

asky
Isn't that what normally happens to the "Freeman" on these boards? They inevitably get arrested for refusing to do something simple (like register their car), and then proceed to file countless frivolous legal documents which have no actual basis in law. Thus, the judges lawyers involved begin to think that they are dealing with someone who needs mental health assistance.

I can see it from the angle of the judge - choosing to file frivolous legal documents which have ZERO legal impact instead of using a real lawyer (or just doing the simple thing like paying your bills in the first place) does suggest some mental health issues.

After all, the documents "Freemen" suggest to each other on these boards have the exact same impact as filing a WRIT OF CHOCOLATE CAKE and NOTICE OF AFFIDAVIT OF LAMP in court - which is to say - 0 impact except making people think your crazy. Thats why this board gets so many views but relatively few posts - watching them go on and on is quality entertainment Ah, but I've said to much, back to lurking the FMOTL boards again

Last edited by lightindarkness; 26-01-2010 at 06:40 AM.
lightindarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2010, 08:49 AM   #40
spoonogsback

Default Pleasuredome arrested

It's great to see all the positive energy you guys are giving out to each other and all to assist another..... I am overjoyed at the response. I know rich will be too. I'll download those writs GG and I'll do a version and send it back to you for your perusal and opinion, see what you reckon ..... Ok peace to you all.