Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 26-01-2016, 06:42 PM   #421
iamwhoam

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandon3000 View Post
Yeh I thought it was a bit strange when he uploaded the flat earth thing.
Ridiculous. I spent a ton of time reading through almost his entire book list, and now he's pulling this garbage. I always knew he didnt know exactly what he was talking about, especially regarding certain topics, but his info did lead to some important stuff, like the binary star system. Strangely enough, he would begin with this in his lectures, but then spend most of his time on other seemingly less important topics.

I watched most of a video he referenced in this interview. It is complete garbage. It's disinfo. Why dont we feel the spin of the Earth? Well, we experience the same phenomenon everyday in a variety of ways.

From http://earthsky.org/earth/why-cant-we-feel-earths-spin :
"Earth spins on its axis once in every 24-hour day. At Earth’s equator, the speed of Earth’s spin is about 1,000 miles per hour (1,600 kph). The day-night has carried you around in a grand circle under the stars every day of your life, and yet you don’t feel Earth spinning. Why not? It’s because you and everything else – including Earth’s oceans and atmosphere – are spinning along with the Earth at the same constant speed.

"Think about riding in a car or flying in a plane. As long as the ride is going smoothly, you can almost convince yourself you’re not moving. A jumbo jet flies at about 500 miles per hour (about 800 km per hour), or about half as fast as the Earth spins at its equator. But, while you’re riding on that jet, if you close your eyes, you don’t feel like you’re moving at all. And when the flight attendant comes by and pours coffee into your cup, the coffee doesn’t fly to the back of the plane. That’s because the coffee, the cup and you are all moving at the same rate as the plane."
I am embarrassed he even got me to take the time to look that up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Do you think the real SB has been captured and the one we see is a chipped clone? It's possible.
No. I thought it was weird when he said he used to be a Jehovah's Witness. He could be the kind of seeker who needs an ideology to grasp on to, and conspiracy became that ideology for a while. Now he's moved on to insanity. Or, he was brainwashed from the start to be a disinfo agent.
Old 26-01-2016, 07:25 PM   #422
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwhoam View Post
Ridiculous. I spent a ton of time reading through almost his entire book list, and now he's pulling this garbage. I always knew he didnt know exactly what he was talking about, especially regarding certain topics, but his info did lead to some important stuff, like the binary star system. Strangely enough, he would begin with this in his lectures, but then spend most of his time on other seemingly less important topics.

I watched most of a video he referenced in this interview. It is complete garbage. It's disinfo. Why dont we feel the spin of the Earth? Well, we experience the same phenomenon everyday in a variety of ways.

From http://earthsky.org/earth/why-cant-we-feel-earths-spin :
"Earth spins on its axis once in every 24-hour day. At Earth’s equator, the speed of Earth’s spin is about 1,000 miles per hour (1,600 kph). The day-night has carried you around in a grand circle under the stars every day of your life, and yet you don’t feel Earth spinning. Why not? It’s because you and everything else – including Earth’s oceans and atmosphere – are spinning along with the Earth at the same constant speed.

"Think about riding in a car or flying in a plane. As long as the ride is going smoothly, you can almost convince yourself you’re not moving. A jumbo jet flies at about 500 miles per hour (about 800 km per hour), or about half as fast as the Earth spins at its equator. But, while you’re riding on that jet, if you close your eyes, you don’t feel like you’re moving at all. And when the flight attendant comes by and pours coffee into your cup, the coffee doesn’t fly to the back of the plane. That’s because the coffee, the cup and you are all moving at the same rate as the plane."
I am embarrassed he even got me to take the time to look that up.

No. I thought it was weird when he said he used to be a Jehovah's Witness. He could be the kind of seeker who needs an ideology to grasp on to, and conspiracy became that ideology for a while. Now he's moved on to insanity. Or, he was brainwashed from the start to be a disinfo agent.
I have caught him making mistakes on topics from some of the books he recommends, after reading them from cover to cover at least twice, the thing is, he is so locked into what he is thinking he is bound to make mistakes, anyone would, including Icke, the mind simply cannot work at this speed for long.

It is know that the human mind can handle about two different topics at the same time, really good thinkers three subjects for a certain time, then it needs to rest for a while. I find that its best to have at least two days break from the plethora of 99 percent rubbish and come back afresh.

His latest angle is spirituality and the manna model, which is so vast a subject it will be his life time to come, but good work Santos, keep going as long as you can, if only 3% of what you share is remembered, it is 2% good for the whole.

Last edited by the apprentice; 26-01-2016 at 07:26 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 05:20 PM   #423
alisa2

"...Becuase even when we think we know the truth, we can't rely on it. We may never know if we know. We think we know, but we don't know. "

alisa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 05:36 PM   #424
alisa2

"...You see, if a doctor were to walk in right now and tell me, “Oh, oh, you have an extremely acute cancer in this bone and it’s likely to suddenly spread elsewhere,” I wouldn’t give a tinker’s damn. That would leave me totally cold. I am, as it turns out, one of the rare men on the earth who’s unimpressed by all of that. I respect scientific exactitude and can be passionately interested by one subject or another, but I don’t look for truth in it. The truth is something completely different. What one usually calls truthfulness is something I don’t believe in and don’t give a damn about, since I only see the ultimate degradation of the truth in it." Stephen Jourdain
alisa2 is offline   Reply With Quote