Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Videos

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2016, 02:44 PM   #1
roastpotatoes
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 4,307
Likes: 5,424 (2,533 Posts)
Default David Icke .. The Cruellest Hoax - Israel's Fake History

Originally broadcast in July 2014, but featured on David Icke's Headlines today.

David explains the vast majority of Jews today have no claim to Israel.

They converted to Judaism in Khazaria, approximately 740AD.


Last edited by roastpotatoes; 04-12-2016 at 02:45 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 02:55 PM   #2
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 24,120
Likes: 12,569 (7,188 Posts)
Default

one of the striking things about the other video you posted of the documentary about defamation was how indoctrinated israeli children are

it showed coach loads of jewish children being taken to poland to see concentration camps and even before they left they had people drilling fear into their heads telling them they are hated and that they will be escorted by intelligence agents to protect them and keep them away from locals

When i heard that i thought ''if they can't speak to locals and other people then how can they possible get a perspective beyond the one that is being drilled into them by their state?''

And thats the whole point. The state of israel wants a monopoly on the information that flows into the minds of its citizens.

But it is also the case outside israel that jewish communities are insular. Gilad atzmon calls it a 'ghetto' mindset

But what that does is then prevent them from hearing about things like the rothschilds and the frankfurt school and about jewish control, of the central banks and the media etc

without those perspectives how can they ever build bridges with people beyond the jewish community?

The trip of those israeli school kids was so micromanaged and choreographed to mould an insular mindset and they were told not to explore or look around as they might be attacked

They create the conditions of their own situation....as if they invite the suspicion of others

Its weird but it makes sense when you consider it from the perspective of social control because it helps keep the people of the world divided
__________________
I want a country i can be proud of
Likes: (2)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 03:05 PM   #3
roastpotatoes
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 4,307
Likes: 5,424 (2,533 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
one of the striking things about the other video you posted of the documentary about defamation was how indoctrinated israeli children are

it showed coach loads of jewish children being taken to poland to see concentration camps and even before they left they had people drilling fear into their heads telling them they are hated and that they will be escorted by intelligence agents to protect them and keep them away from locals

When i heard that i thought ''if they can't speak to locals and other people then how can they possible get a perspective beyond the one that is being drilled into them by their state?''

And thats the whole point. The state of israel wants a monopoly on the information that flows into the minds of its citizens.

But it is also the case outside israel that jewish communities are insular. Gilad atzmon calls it a 'ghetto' mindset

But what that does is then prevent them from hearing about things like the rothschilds and the frankfurt school and about jewish control, of the central banks and the media etc

without those perspectives how can they ever build bridges with people beyond the jewish community?

The trip of those israeli school kids was so micromanaged and choreographed to mould an insular mindset and they were told not to explore or look around as they might be attacked

They create the conditions of their own situation....as if they invite the suspicion of others

Its weird but it makes sense when you consider it from the perspective of social control because it helps keep the people of the world divided
I agree 100%. Those Israeli youth were being told by their teachers that everyone will hate them when they visit Poland and be fearful. It was very disturbing to watch.

They are being indoctrinated with exaggerated and marketed antisemitism which some will project back in hateful acts against non-Jews.

You don't see this sort of headline in the MSM.

Christians in Jerusalem Want Jews to Stop Spitting on Them



http://www.haaretz.com/christians-in...-them-1.137099
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 03:17 PM   #4
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 24,120
Likes: 12,569 (7,188 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
I agree 100%. Those Israeli youth were being told by their teachers that everyone will hate them when they visit Poland and be fearful. It was very disturbing to watch.

They are being indoctrinated with exaggerated and marketed antisemitism which some will project back in hateful acts against non-Jews.
absolutely

in fact one of the school kids in the video even said that seeing all the holocaust stuff made them feel that because so much bad stuff had happened to jews that they are now desensitised to the sufferings of others and she mentioned the example of watching arab houses being bulldozed

she said she doesn't think the bulldozing of palestinean homes is so bad because the jewish holocaust was worse

Its a very clever psyops and its being perpetrated against both jews and non jews to create a divide between them psychologically, emotionally and spiritually

It makes jews ULTRA nationalistic and ULTRA race aware. It makes them see everything in life as a competition or worse as a battle for survival between the jews and everyone else and when people think like that it is SUPREMICISM because the desired end goal is to gain supremacy over your perceived enemies

The state of israel is indoctrinating its young with jewish supremicism and the ADL is doing the same job for the largely non religious jews living outside of israel with its constant fear mongering and trumped up charges of 'anti-semitism'

Its seriously fucked up and barely anyone is talking about it!
__________________
I want a country i can be proud of

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 04-12-2016 at 04:07 PM.
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 03:24 PM   #5
roastpotatoes
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 4,307
Likes: 5,424 (2,533 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
absolutely

in fact one of the school kids in the video even said that seeing all the holocaust stuff made them feel that because so much bad stuff had happened to jews that they are now desensitised to the sufferings of others and she mentioned the example of watching arab houses being bulldozed

she said she doesn't think the bulldozing of palestinean homes is so bad because of the jewish holocaust was worse

Its a very clever psyops and its being perpetrated against both jews and non jews to create a divide between them psychologically, emotionally and spiritually

It makes jews ULTRA nationalistic and ULTRA race aware. It makes them see everything in life as a competition or worse as a battle for survival between the jews and everyone else and when people think like that it is SUPREMICISM because the desired end goal is to gain supremacy over your perceived enemies

The state of israel is indoctrinating its young with jewish supremicism and the ADL is doing the same job for the largely non religious jews living outside of israel with its constant fear mongering and trumped up charges of 'anti-semitism'

Its seriously fucked up and barely anyone is talking about it!
I am, I am!
Likes: (1)
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 03:26 PM   #6
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 24,120
Likes: 12,569 (7,188 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
I am, I am!
you are and i have massive respect for you and for norman finkelstein and gilad atzmon and david icke and others who dare to turn over stones that others cower before
__________________
I want a country i can be proud of
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 04:06 PM   #7
mollymag4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 663
Likes: 551 (321 Posts)
Default

Read a really interesting book lately by Shlomo Sand--How I Stopped Being a Jew. He teaches at Tel Aviv University. Amongst many things, he talks of the hermetic tribalism--which I see as being one of the root causes of imperialistic zionism.
He believes that it is too late for a two state system. He says Israel does not officially annex the occupied territories because that would mean equal citizenship to the Palestinians and would, therefore, turn itself into a binational state--which would dilute the Jewishness of the country of Israel.
I am presently reading Sand's The Invention of the Jewish People.
Shlomo Sand was interviewed by Richie Allen several months ago.
mollymag4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 04:20 PM   #8
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 24,120
Likes: 12,569 (7,188 Posts)
Default

This last year has been a massive learning experience for me in that it has really brought a lot of peoples views clearly to the surface becasue of various referendums and elections; its been a great time to be able to learn about peoples fears and hopes

In one of the videos roastpotato posted there are some right wing israelis trying to silence a jewish guy who said that much of what is being termed 'anti-semitism' is in fact anger at the oppression of palestineans, but the mindset of the right wing people is that they must behave as they do because the world is a dangerous place; This is something we can all understand as we all feel defencive about various things

I feel defencive about my country being flooded with poor muslims for example. I see the open borders people as naive because even if they have open hearts the people they let in might not all have reciprocal views towards them. So for that to work you have to be sure that everyone is on the same wavelength, which at the moment they are not

So as human beings we can recognise the fears of others and that then helps us to understand better where they are coming from. I understand the fear response of israelis that creates a defencive mindset

Perhaps the only way out of it is for people at grassroots level to recognise that they are being manipulated by the higher ups for example the rothschilds created israel as their personal fiefdom and use it to control the geopolitically important oil rich fields of the middle east; in such games of strategy it suits them to keep an antagonism with the surrounding countries because they have a long term plan to topple those neighbouring countries in order to access their resources and absorb them into their sphere of control as a stepping stone towards NWO world government

the toppling of iraq, libya and syria is really about isolating iran which then puts russia under massive pressure....its like a game of chess where they are trying to win the pieces of the other side

So i can see what you and schlomo are saying about the desire to prevent a binational state through recognition of palestinean rights but also it serves the zionists to keep things in a state of antagonism and strife because they have plans that extend well beyond the current frontiers of israel and to achieve that they must maintain and extend the chaos from which they can then create their new order like shaking a kaleidoscope to create a new pattern
__________________
I want a country i can be proud of

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 04-12-2016 at 04:23 PM.
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:56 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.