Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2010, 06:44 PM   #1
culix
Inactive

Default Famous Eyes.Lady Gaga,Rihanna,Jay Z,Kanye West

Just thought i share a good article with you guys.

Famous Eyes
The Mysteries of Fame

Today’s pop music culture is increasingly opening a window to The Mysteries. What Mysteries? The mysteries of ancient cultures, with a strong focus on the most mysterious of all – Egypt, Babylon and their symbolism.

Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Jayz, Kanye West and friends are currently at the top of the pop culture phenomenon which could be called the fame pyramid, looking out from the all seeing eye on their audience. One eye, gloves, baphomet, pentacles, Saturn, halo’s, pyramids, checkered floors are just some examples of the increasing use of symbols in music videos. These have been used before in the past by musicians, including the ultra famous David Bowie and Madonna. Recently they are becoming more prominent and frequent by pop-artists.

Article continues here..

Last edited by montag; 14-01-2010 at 06:54 AM. Reason: Copyright
Old 13-01-2010, 03:27 PM   #2
eaforum

Exclamation This post is copyrighted.

The first post in this thread is of a copyrighted article, and has been copy/pasted here without permission. It has been requested that the post be removed for copyright infringement, or remain with a maximum of 100 words with a link to the original article, but this request has gone unanswered.
Old 13-01-2010, 06:20 PM   #3
ian2day
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaforum View Post
The first post in this thread is of a copyrighted article, and has been copy/pasted here without permission. It has been requested that the post be removed for copyright infringement, or remain with a maximum of 100 words with a link to the original article, but this request has gone unanswered.

This kind of thing is what led to some problems with Tsarian or Icke's work being posted deliberately to breach his protected copyright on the Ickedownloadforum about 6 years ago. It was the classic use another to fight your battle technique. In the end I think that the other forum was closed by the owner. As he was pissed off with the way that he was held with perhaps contempt. Even though he had raised awareness of Tsarian/Ickes message. The trolls were posting all kinds of crap and ensuring that the website shut as a consequence.
Old 13-01-2010, 09:05 PM   #4
eaforum

Exclamation

It is unfortunate, irresponsible and illegal that the webmaster and moderators of this site refuse to acknowledge copyright infringement and remove the article pasted on this site when requested by the author.

According to the FAQ section on this site:
Quote:
Quoting Other Sources & Copyright
You may quote other sources, providing that you name the source before and/or after the quote has been made, and link back to the relevant website if possible. We cannot allow the posting of any copyrighted material.

Please do not quote whole chapters, or upload e-books, as that will be a direct violation of another person(s) copyright.

If there is something in particular you would like to post, but your not sure if it's acceptable - please contact a moderator who'll be able to approve or disapprove the material first. If there is no copyright attached to something, we'll probably be able to make an exception.
However, this has been ignored, and the authors attempts to contact the site webmaster have been ignored also.

Last edited by eaforum; 13-01-2010 at 09:10 PM.
Old 14-01-2010, 06:07 AM   #5
ian2day
Inactive

Quote:
It is unfortunate, irresponsible and illegal that the webmaster and moderators of this site refuse to acknowledge copyright infringement and remove the article pasted on this site when requested by the author.

According to the FAQ section on this site:

However, this has been ignored, and the authors attempts to contact the site webmaster have been ignored also.
Perhaps Sean the webmaster is not about at the moment. There has been a lot of Mods depart of late. So he may be the only one that is at the controls, even though there is loads of names listed.
Old 14-01-2010, 06:15 AM   #6
montag
Inactive

Quote:
I'm not sure who you put the request to, I haven't seen it. I'll edit the post as requested, next time if you have a problem best bet is to report it via the report post function.

montag
Old 14-01-2010, 06:18 AM   #7
i_am

Thread closed.

eaforum I will pass this on to the webmaster. He has been rather busy of late and may have missed your PM/email. I will see that he gets thi because we do take copyrighted material very seriously.

Last edited by i_am; 14-01-2010 at 07:35 AM.
Closed Thread