Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 28-01-2010, 09:54 PM   #41
fishonwheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusinpisces View Post
I just wanted to write a brief update here because I am a little perplexed. Someone has been posting under my name and I don't know why. I recently found this in the comments section of pseudoccultmedia and I did not write it.
"Anonymous said...
Please read my story about organized crime on the homeless, mind control, trafficking rings, and other topics. I use to be a homeless squatter and witnessed many things all over the country that are going on, especially in the Bay Area of San Francisco.

I did change the names of my friends, and Sierra isn't my real name for my own safety.

Link:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/4981863/Ex...-Peterson-2008"

And it isn't even gramatically correct! I don't understand what the purpose of this would be unless someone is attempting to manipulate my image for some unknown reason.

So now i am wondering. Has this pseudo-Sierra Peterson been posting in other places as well? Has she written people e-mails? What's funny is that I had a friend who experienced this same problem when he attempted to start an antipsychiatry website. This friend had started a youtube site in conjunction with the main website, and someone had managed to hack into his account and write abusive comments on other people's pages.
So, if anyone here has received anything like this from me, it probably isn't me at all!
Not sure why anyone would do that but it's happened to me as well. Like people impersonating me online and such I suspect. Wreaked havoc in my life if that was indeed the case.

Btw, I read your blog. Superb writing. I felt inspired to get back into blogging and tell my own stories but after all that's happened I'm wary and probably should think it through before hand.

Keep us posted on future developments
fishonwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2010, 10:13 PM   #42
fishonwheels

Quote:
Recently some of the feedback that I have received has included the criticism that my story seems unbelievable because I always make myself out to be the hero. Although I didn't particularly enjoy hearing this, there may be a certain amount of validity to it since it has been an intentional strategy of mine to visualize myself in this way in order to counteract self-destruct programming. Of course some of this is necessary but this particular critic has reminded me that it is important to be aware of my own flaws in order to avoid getting tripped up by them. I do want to keep this in mind because it would be unfortunate if the message I am trying to convey, that mind control is a human rights issue, was lost amongst a mess of personal drama. I am definitely not perfect and so hopefully my writing doesn't come off as being too judgemental towards people who I may have an ideological problem with.

So I have made some minor revisions to part 6 in order to present a more balanced perspective on my situation. Probably not worth the trouble of rereading the whole article, but I thought I would put that out there anyways. I guess I should be thanking my mysterious double for bringing this to my attention, since their comment was what provoked this conversation in the first place.

There is a lot more material that will be posted very soon. Many thanks to all the people who have written to me and extended their support.
Without having viewed those comments not sure what motivated the commentator but I think as long as truth, honesty and sensibility prevail in personal accounts we are the hero's and heroines of our own tales and nothing wrong with championing our own experiences since we're the only ones that could.
Old 28-01-2010, 10:16 PM   #43
tracker

Quote:
Hi everyone--I just started a blog on my experiences in military brainwashing projects and thought that folks here might be interested. This post could have been filed under satanism, aliens or matrix, but I thought mind control was probably the most relevant. I welcome your feeback and participation!
http://venusinpieces.blogspot.com
good stuff .

tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2010, 10:55 PM   #44
venusinpisces
Banned

Thanks fishonwheels (and tracker). I think I kind of overreacted to that incident. I'm over it now. Fish, your name sounds like that 70s t-shirt that says "A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle". Is that what it's referring to?
I am curious to hear about your blog, so if you want to share, feel free to write about it here or send me a PM. It seems like most of the writing about brainwashing programs is written from the perspective of people who have been through the Monarch Project or something similar. Since that has not been my experience it would be interesting to hear about how others have been targeted. Don't be shy!

Last edited by venusinpisces; 28-01-2010 at 11:00 PM.
venusinpisces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2010, 12:30 AM   #45
hannah50

Venus - hello!

I just read a decent portion of your blog. I've found this subject fascinating ever since my experience with the McMartin pre-school molestation cult of the mid 1980s in southern California. Back then, I read every book I could find on the subject (not many in those days), and 23 years later on the internet I scour for articles and posts like yours here.

What you say is true; they try to label you insane/unstable etc to take validity away from what you have to say.

I was not indoctrinated durring youth, and I was not part of a generational family. What I was, was an employee at a small market that had been infiltrated by the local cult. A co-worker confided in me that the manager of the store had asked for her 'mothers milk' (she was pregnant), we were spotted talking in the break room (and I assume they assumed she'd told me) and soon after that I was in a strange a car accident, daily harassment (gang stalking) began, repeated phrases, references to the color of the car I had the accident in (to such a degree it was surely not normal conversation) dead animals outside my home, and attempts on my life. I even had a very old man come up to me dressed in the color of my car and say out of nowhere after asking me how I was and I said "Im great!" "Well, I hope you make it home tonight." WTF? When does a perfect stranger say that to you out of nowhere? And it wasn't in a loving fatherly tone, either.

There is much more to this experience - and I've made many false starts trying to get it all down and write about it to share. A book, a blog....but I stop short because of the fear. The man who tried to have me killed is still out there. I've found him on the net. So I froze up two years ago just as I was about to share it all. Stopped me dead in my tracks.

I will concure, that you are correct (and this is going to sound quite contradictory to what I just said above) that showing no fear is the way. As when I was in the middle of it and having to fight for my sanity and life I used their 'tools' against them. And it worked! I turned the color around on them that they used on me (of my car, to 'remind' me of the accident and "what could happen to me again") and it really freaked them out. I used symbols and words on them like they did on me. Freaked them out...they found me a few years later in another city and I repeated the above and they then left me alone all these years.

But still, all these years later I don't feel safe in putting the entire story out there as you have with your story. You are brave and I bow to your greatness.
hannah50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2010, 01:32 AM   #46
venusinpisces
Banned

Hannah, wow. I am amazed by your experience, although not surprised either. You are brave too for sharing your story, so thanks for doing that. Do you mind if I ask what cult that was in particular? Maybe you could start your own thread, or attempt to get that information out there somehow. The reason I say this is that cult psychopaths like the ones you described are continuing to victimize many people besides yourself. I can completely understand your desire for safety though, because no one should ever have to go through what these organizations do to people. My feeling is that the only way things like ritual abuse will ever be eradicated is if there is a network of people large enough to protect those who are getting targeted. The goal is to isolate their victims because if nobody knows what is going on with you then they can do anything. Recently there has been a group of people who organized anti-gangstalking conference calls, where targets can call in and let others know what is going on with them. And since one of the purposes of gangstalking is to create a surveillance society, groups like these will become increasingly important in the future. But, as another target reminded me recently, it is not us who have something to hide, it is the sociopathic cult members who have committed crimes against innocent people. Luckily there are way more of us than there are of them. Again, thanks for sharing. O_O

Last edited by venusinpisces; 29-01-2010 at 02:11 AM.
Old 30-01-2010, 12:00 AM   #47
hannah50

Nah. I'm not all that brave. I'm actually pretty vague about this story of mine. I want people to know this sh*t DOES happen - so that's why I spout off at all about it. But I'm not up to the giving of names and places just yet. And I feel awful about that. Reason being - so many others have suffered far worse than I, and are attached to some heavy duty families/cults and have been "indoctrinated" for a purpose. And they give up more than I do. Really putting themselves on the line.

I just consider myself a fringe victim - an annoying fly in the ointment of this particular cult. Because a co-worker told me our boss had asked for her mothers milk. That's the only reason I can think of that they targeted me - unless positive energy and good people just piss them off enough in general - to try and kill them on a high holy satanic holiday. heh...

I thank you for your kudos though. Means a lot.
Old 30-01-2010, 07:23 PM   #48
venusinpisces
Banned

Yes, good people like yourself do piss them off because if everyone was sociopathic like they are, then Illuminist groups would be able to expand their little empires indefinitely. Fortunately this is not the case. If there is any upside to black magic practies, it is that there are enough empathic people in this world that the practicioners are forced to hurt people secretly, in places that are hidden away from the public view. So this makes them rather pathetic and powerless in a way, because they can never be honest about their true nature.
Old 02-02-2010, 09:57 PM   #49
hannah50

Then, GOOD! I'm glad I pissed them off! Sorta.... heh
Old 05-02-2010, 04:11 PM   #50
the perfect one
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritasvoice View Post
Also, it certainly works to discredit far more coherent people who claim that they are victims of black ops psychological programming.
BINGO-You hit it spot on. It's a mind game and it certainly has it's roots in government . One important thing to remember is that if you see something out of this world(which I have not) it's just the mind control kicking in. Discredit that out of this world event as a psyop on you. Cuz that's what it is. It's a giant psyop. They only have power because they have implanted it in your mind. Give them no power and you'll see that it's all a front for the biggest lie in history. I'm gonna crack this baby wide open for all to see the game of the century.
the perfect one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 04:18 PM   #51
the perfect one
Banned

Quote:
Hannah, wow. I am amazed by your experience, although not surprised either. You are brave too for sharing your story, so thanks for doing that. Do you mind if I ask what cult that was in particular? Maybe you could start your own thread, or attempt to get that information out there somehow. The reason I say this is that cult psychopaths like the ones you described are continuing to victimize many people besides yourself. I can completely understand your desire for safety though, because no one should ever have to go through what these organizations do to people. My feeling is that the only way things like ritual abuse will ever be eradicated is if there is a network of people large enough to protect those who are getting targeted. The goal is to isolate their victims because if nobody knows what is going on with you then they can do anything. Recently there has been a group of people who organized anti-gangstalking conference calls, where targets can call in and let others know what is going on with them. And since one of the purposes of gangstalking is to create a surveillance society, groups like these will become increasingly important in the future. But, as another target reminded me recently, it is not us who have something to hide, it is the sociopathic cult members who have committed crimes against innocent people. Luckily there are way more of us than there are of them. Again, thanks for sharing. O_O
Yes I agree . Also if anyone would like to step forward and name names then I have a thread already started for this, it's all about the mind control they have forced on us. They are a fraud and it shows. Go to my thread on "I've been contacted "in the Illuminati section. I have told my story and I want others to feel safe and be assured we can beat these guys and all we have to do is expose them. It's all in the mind control. It has everything to do with an overthrown governemnt and out of control mad scientist that have been paperclipped onto our government from way back. People have to stop being scared of these people and start speaking up and list names. It's the only way the real truth will come out and it's the only way to break the control they have on people. I say psyop them back. I say black op them back. I say they have NO REAL POWER AT ALL. WE HAVE THE POWER.
the perfect one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 01:37 PM   #52
fishonwheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
good point

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_torture

I genuaral belief that the fear/anxiety of gangstalkers and psylogical effect outways what if any psyical effect they will do to you.....oviously you will get a rush of emtions fear/anger/frustration when you spot one but they never really do any real pshical damge (they don`t want to leave any real provable evidence that you can show to a 3rd party), once you stop fearing them and ignore them this effect over you weakens , obviosly take steps to protect yourself and property , most of the time , like " gas lightning" its to try and make you sound crazy and delusional.
Old post but had to ask you two. Venus you mentioned having experienced gangstalking, anything you feel compelled to add to that? anything.

Deca I'd be very interested in hearing your views on that as well hope you drop in again.

PS: don't let my avatar scare you
Old 13-02-2010, 04:53 PM   #53
venusinpisces
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the perfect one View Post
Yes I agree . Also if anyone would like to step forward and name names then I have a thread already started for this, it's all about the mind control they have forced on us. They are a fraud and it shows. Go to my thread on "I've been contacted "in the Illuminati section. I have told my story and I want others to feel safe and be assured we can beat these guys and all we have to do is expose them. It's all in the mind control. It has everything to do with an overthrown governemnt and out of control mad scientist that have been paperclipped onto our government from way back. People have to stop being scared of these people and start speaking up and list names. It's the only way the real truth will come out and it's the only way to break the control they have on people. I say psyop them back. I say black op them back. I say they have NO REAL POWER AT ALL. WE HAVE THE POWER.
Tammy has an extremely informative thread over in the secret societies section of the forum. Anyone from over here who has the chance to check it out should do so, since that particular area is just inundated by masonic apologists ignorant of some of the horrible activities that go on within the lodge. As a result, Tammy's story has been sidetracked by trolls. Her thread is about her experience of growing up in a royal bloodline family with connections to intelligence agencies and secret societies. Tammy's family is heavily involved with occult brainwashing, drug running and prostitution, as well as the torture of innocent children. Please head over there and give this brave woman some support for exposing the sociopaths in her family to the world. Here is the link.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99185
Old 14-02-2010, 07:14 AM   #54
realy

Quote:
Hi everyone--I just started a blog on my experiences in military brainwashing projects and thought that folks here might be interested. This post could have been filed under satanism, aliens or matrix, but I thought mind control was probably the most relevant. I welcome your feeback and participation!
http://venusinpieces.blogspot.com
started reading the blog i thought you were in the military? anyway, its good to expose this as more info is getting out, and more people are breaking free.

http://www.revilo-oliver.com/rpo/Anti_Humans.html
realy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2010, 01:20 AM   #55
fishonwheels

Phew, just got through your new blog post Elite Human Trafficking all I gotta say is, be careful you're probably stepping on some toes there with the investigation. You're definitely on the radar already. Awesome reporting.

Oh ya, btw I think Tammy did sense something psychically when she came here saying she's got a thread if anyone wanted to name names, that day, Feb. 5th, I suddenly felt compelled to write something down, on paper, about my own experiences. I spent hours jotting down whatever details and theories came to mind, names, dates, incidences, etc. Have since put it on hold but at the least it helped clarify some thoughts.

I have long suspected that perhaps on some level we're all entangled, which might explain how some people always manage to find you.
Old 17-02-2010, 04:23 PM   #56
blind seance

i had to use hal ultra text to speach to read half of that. i highlighted some parts of the story that stuck out as importent to me. here are some.

Unfortunately, much of the discussion around these issues has been dominated by leftist journalists who see human trafficking as primarily a labor issue caused by Western imperialism. In an article published in Clamor Magazine, Yasmin Nair dismisses personal testimonies about American girls being trafficked as originating in “half-baked stories and rumors fueled by dubious sources”. The other side of the coin, mostly fundamentalist Christians, portrays trafficking as a problem caused by the moral ills of heathen foreigners. This analysis, from either side of the political spectrum, whitewashes the experiences of many people like myself whose history with trafficking doesn't fit this narrow model of the way things work. The limiting left-right dichotomy, including the perspective of radical politics, has so far effectively served to limit public exposure of these issues and cover up the crimes of the most elite strata of our society. It is my sincere hope that this story, as well as those of countless others who have had similar experiences, can help to expand the realm of possibilities past the limiting confines of the currently dominant sociopolitical paradigm.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger"

Last edited by blind seance; 17-02-2010 at 04:25 PM.
blind seance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 01:03 AM   #57
hannah50

Quote:
Originally Posted by blind seance View Post
i had to use hal ultra text to speach to read half of that. i highlighted some parts of the story that stuck out as importent to me. here are some.

Unfortunately, much of the discussion around these issues has been dominated by leftist journalists who see human trafficking as primarily a labor issue caused by Western imperialism. In an article published in Clamor Magazine, Yasmin Nair dismisses personal testimonies about American girls being trafficked as originating in “half-baked stories and rumors fueled by dubious sources”. The other side of the coin, mostly fundamentalist Christians, portrays trafficking as a problem caused by the moral ills of heathen foreigners. This analysis, from either side of the political spectrum, whitewashes the experiences of many people like myself whose history with trafficking doesn't fit this narrow model of the way things work. The limiting left-right dichotomy, including the perspective of radical politics, has so far effectively served to limit public exposure of these issues and cover up the crimes of the most elite strata of our society. It is my sincere hope that this story, as well as those of countless others who have had similar experiences, can help to expand the realm of possibilities past the limiting confines of the currently dominant sociopolitical paradigm.
I have to log off for the night, but DAMN! You're articulate!!!
Old 18-02-2010, 02:17 AM   #58
venusinpisces
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannah50 View Post
I have to log off for the night, but DAMN! You're articulate!!!
I had been out of school for awhile so when I went back I got a little too excited about using $10 words.
Old 18-02-2010, 02:20 AM   #59
venusinpisces
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by realy View Post
started reading the blog i thought you were in the military? anyway, its good to expose this as more info is getting out, and more people are breaking free.
Realy, I am not in the military, although my Dad is a former Navy commander who now works for the Dept of Homeland Security. That is one of the lovely things about this country's military--you don't have to actually join it in order to be experimented on anymore. Glad you liked the story.
Old 18-02-2010, 02:38 AM   #60
venusinpisces
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishonwheels View Post
Old post but had to ask you two. Venus you mentioned having experienced gangstalking, anything you feel compelled to add to that? anything.

Deca I'd be very interested in hearing your views on that as well hope you drop in again.

PS: don't let my avatar scare you
Hi Fish, It took me awhile to reply to this because I've recently been receiving a lot of intel about the gangstalking phenomenon and wanted to make sure I covered it adequately. Don't worry, your avatar doesn't scare me.
From what I understand, there are several different forms of gangstalking, both occult and technological, although these are often merged with high priority targets. A woman named Diana Napolis has written about how the Temple of Set has used mind uploading technology which, to them, is a form of capturing a person's spirit. Imho, there is a lot of disinfo in her work, but this part is accurate. Some of these technologies, like microchips and nanotechnology, can be utilized to superimpose holographic virtual reality scenarios over a person's field of vision. This is used in combination with remote viewing by occult adepts, when it gets to the higher levels of gangstalking.
A lot of times elite groups will employ regular people to do the dirty work, like following someone home or digging through their trash. Many of the street soldiers will be regular citizens, albeit the most unscrupulous kind, who are told that they are doing a duty for their country. Unbeknownst to them, their military employers will have a side job with occult organizations involved in all types of criminal activities. Yes they have garden variety criminals working for them too. It's so complicated and confusing! There should be a lot more info about this soon. It sounds scary but there are a lot of people who have managed to stop these gangstalkers in their tracks through prayer and focused intent. This is totally doable as long as you don't accept their claims of omnipotence.
Thanks to everyone who has written here. I really appreciate your feedback and support.