Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 27-03-2010, 11:53 PM   #1
queenelizardbeth

Lightbulb Is the Vatican involved in Project Monarch

Notice the Monarch Butterfly and the Skull and Bones symbol

As you know, there are many child molesters who are priests, this leads me to believe that it is a network of child molesters, who do so for mind control experiments (it involves rape, drugs etc).

Now not all priests do these things, but the ones higher up do.

Freemasonry has definitely taking control of the Vatican.

Now I may be wrong, this is just my speculation, I don't want to spread misinfo.
queenelizardbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2010, 12:30 AM   #2
lightgiver

Default Danaus plexippus

The Aztec believed the adult Monarch butterflies to be the incarnation of their fallen warriors, wearing the colours of battle.

Danaus plexippus.

http://www.thewildones.org/Animals/monarch.html

http://wikicompany.org/wiki/911:Occu...e-headed_Eagle

"The name Monarch does not derive from its royal heritage, but rather refers to the Monarch butterfly. Children who are traumatized have their legs tied and are electroshocked and tortured which alters their personalities form, so that they think they are butterflies. This was the original reason for the name Monarch being attached to the trauma-based mind control."

Last edited by lightgiver; 28-03-2010 at 12:35 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2010, 12:38 AM   #3
queenelizardbeth

Thanks for the links
Old 29-03-2010, 02:02 AM   #4
nobodyswife

Default The Vatican also abuses little girls

Yes, they are involved in project Monarch...How could they abuse so many children all those years without any complaints ? Because these children have so many alters and they had to work so hard on their personalities for so long before they could come forward after truly remembering what they went through... it was erased through electroshocks and L.S.D. so that the Vatican and Bourgies could walk away with their depravations of all sorts...and I mean depravations of all sorts...I know, I'm one of them... after surviving a major satanical gang rape at age five and a half in Ottawa Canada, my parents split . I was sent to back then called Couvent ST-Joseph in Hearst ,Ontario ,Canada. A sister called Soeur Alice abused me in every manner she could; mentally , verbally, sexually; she would drag me down to her small office in the girls dormitory at night and spank me with a metal hanger. Then she would have me leave the place to follow a bizarre albino girl to be raped and massacred by a bunch of fucked up albino satanists that would introduce morphine suppositories in my rectum. That albino family was loathed by everybody in the city of Hearst, Ontario, Canada, back in the sixties: still no one, not even my own mother did anything about it, because my dad was gay and a cross dresser. She let me through this nun's martyrdum. That nun took part in this abuse. I was so drugged that I couldn't tell for sure it was her back then.That she was that same person dressed as a nun during the day and as a black geared satanist at night. But now I can. Same nun that abused me at the convent and took part in satanical ritual abuse at night. She was born in my hometown, Hull, Québec, Canada. She wore a metal corset because of a back injury. She was minuscule. She had a wart or a birthmark on her face. She looked mean. Her eyes were greyish-green. She was part of a congegation of nuns called Soeurs de l'Assomption de Nicolet. These screwed up bitches still own buildings in Nicolet, Québec, Canada. At one point I was taken to Cochrane, Ontario, for a long week-end by a doctor called Dr. Bergeron. One of his daughter's name was Michelle.He had another daughter too. These two were my only friends back then.That doctor knew what I was going through. He cleansed me up and did stiches on my rectum. It wasn't a rectum anymore, but a ripped off painful bloody piece of swollen hurtfull red piece of meat at least four and a half inches long.That happened to me in the early-mid sixties. And sometimes I still feel that pain. I wish I could tell this doctor thank you so much you saved my life back then. Do you still think only little boys were abused by the catholic church ? Little girls too were abused by nuns and I hope that this story of mine (part of it) will help other women come up with their stories of abuse by the catholic church .Hey! Soeurs de l'Asomption in Nicolet, Québec, Canada,Expect anything from now on. Anything is possible....You will fall and so will the pope. That's exactly what you want. Your dirty deed is done.
nobodyswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2010, 02:25 AM   #5
Inactive

The Vatican is involved in many things..... you would be unpleasantly surprised.....

The Secret Behind The Secret Societies (Pt. 1 of 9)

The Secret Behind The Secret Societies (Pt. 2 of 9)

The Secret Behind The Secret Societies (Pt. 3 of 9)

The Secret Behind The Secret Societies (Pt. 4 of 9)

The Secret Behind The Secret Societies (Pt. 5 of 9)

The Secret Behind The Secret Societies (Pt. 6 of 9)

The Secret Behind The Secret Societies (Pt. 7 of 9)

The Secret Behind The Secret Societies (Pt. 8 of 9)

The Secret Behind The Secret Societies (Pt. 9 of 9)
1776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2010, 05:21 AM   #6
sodi

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyswife View Post
Yes, they are involved in project Monarch...How could they abuse so many children all those years without any complaints ? Because these children have so many alters and they had to work so hard on their personalities for so long before they could come forward after truly remembering what they went through... it was erased through electroshocks and L.S.D. so that the Vatican and Bourgies could walk away with their depravations of all sorts...and I mean depravations of all sorts...I know, I'm one of them... after surviving a major satanical gang rape at age five and a half in Ottawa Canada, my parents split . I was sent to back then called Couvent ST-Joseph in Hearst ,Ontario ,Canada. A sister called Soeur Alice abused me in every manner she could; mentally , verbally, sexually; she would drag me down to her small office in the girls dormitory at night and spank me with a metal hanger. Then she would have me leave the place to follow a bizarre albino girl to be raped and massacred by a bunch of fucked up albino satanists that would introduce morphine suppositories in my rectum. That albino family was loathed by everybody in the city of Hearst, Ontario, Canada, back in the sixties: still no one, not even my own mother did anything about it, because my dad was gay and a cross dresser. She let me through this nun's martyrdum. That nun took part in this abuse. I was so drugged that I couldn't tell for sure it was her back then.That she was that same person dressed as a nun during the day and as a black geared satanist at night. But now I can. Same nun that abused me at the convent and took part in satanical ritual abuse at night. She was born in my hometown, Hull, Québec, Canada. She wore a metal corset because of a back injury. She was minuscule. She had a wart or a birthmark on her face. She looked mean. Her eyes were greyish-green. She was part of a congegation of nuns called Soeurs de l'Assomption de Nicolet. These screwed up bitches still own buildings in Nicolet, Québec, Canada. At one point I was taken to Cochrane, Ontario, for a long week-end by a doctor called Dr. Bergeron. One of his daughter's name was Michelle.He had another daughter too. These two were my only friends back then.That doctor knew what I was going through. He cleansed me up and did stiches on my rectum. It wasn't a rectum anymore, but a ripped off painful bloody piece of swollen hurtfull red piece of meat at least four and a half inches long.That happened to me in the early-mid sixties. And sometimes I still feel that pain. I wish I could tell this doctor thank you so much you saved my life back then. Do you still think only little boys were abused by the catholic church ? Little girls too were abused by nuns and I hope that this story of mine (part of it) will help other women come up with their stories of abuse by the catholic church .Hey! Soeurs de l'Asomption in Nicolet, Québec, Canada,Expect anything from now on. Anything is possible....You will fall and so will the pope. That's exactly what you want. Your dirty deed is done.
wow

I wonder if Pope Benedict enjoys these kinds of things.
sodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2010, 05:47 AM   #7
ninny
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyswife View Post
im sorry to read what you went through. i will never understand mothers who dont do anything about when they know it. I hope you already spoke out more publically. This stuff is going down in that forum.

Last edited by ninny; 29-03-2010 at 05:48 AM.
ninny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2010, 06:45 AM   #8
loublaze3

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenelizardbeth View Post

Notice the Monarch Butterfly and the Skull and Bones symbol

As you know, there are many child molesters who are priests, this leads me to believe that it is a network of child molesters, who do so for mind control experiments (it involves rape, drugs etc).

Now not all priests do these things, but the ones higher up do.

Freemasonry has definitely taking control of the Vatican.

Now I may be wrong, this is just my speculation, I don't want to spread misinfo.
Strange pics indeed...I was raised catholic. Where did you get the one with the skull from? And the one at the bottom...looks like Orthodox church but it buffles me why they would 'share' the same symbols as blantant satanists. But hey...some symbols have different origins or serve different purposes sometimes I guess depending how they are presented. The skull is interesting...
loublaze3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 03:30 AM   #9
queenelizardbeth

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by loublaze3 View Post
Strange pics indeed...I was raised catholic. Where did you get the one with the skull from? And the one at the bottom...looks like Orthodox church but it buffles me why they would 'share' the same symbols as blantant satanists. But hey...some symbols have different origins or serve different purposes sometimes I guess depending how they are presented. The skull is interesting...
I googled skull and bones and vatican together lol
Old 09-04-2010, 05:06 AM   #10
the perfect one
Banned

Yes Vatican is involved with mkultra. I kept running into Italian connections in my ordeal. It's a given.
the perfect one is offline   Reply With Quote