Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 01-02-2010, 01:00 PM   #21
purelibra
Inactive

I always thought Mattel was famous for releasing slightly "inappropriate" dolls.They are almost as good as Disney..."or did no one else own the Tarzan doll who polished his own spear?"
purelibra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 01:47 PM   #22
thrillkillwilly

Or the hunchback of Notre Dame doll which offended people as well.

thrillkillwilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 07:08 PM   #23
metacomet

This is definitely all part of a trend... to surround us in lower vibrations by converting even the happiest and most innocent things into something dark and death-oriented.

I would say for every boy growing up in the last 30 years we have all been offered toys by the market which focused on death, violence, or other things we were taught to see as cool. This trend has only intensified since then.

For me and my friends it was Spawn... comic book series about a man who goes to hell and comes back to earth as a semi-demonic hero.

Here's how they sold us on it: with toys like this -

Now obviously, Spawn was not meant for children. But like all things - who else is going to buy these toys? Besides loser adults... kids.

And why else would they make toys like this?

In any case, as we grow up, nothing is quite as cool to a pre-teen boy as this kind of stuff. It just appealed to us on the same level that dark music and naughty things in general do...

And once we buy the first Spawn toy - it's only a matter of time before we're collecting outright demonic artifacts.

The trend might not have turned that hardcore yet for girls toys and babies toys - but it's headed in the same direction.

Now they even target infant toys... and girl's toys... which is completely unacceptable. It is an effort to taint our consciousness without a doubt.

Look at these skull and bones sippy cups biblegirl found...

And now consider that girls are being encouraged to buy into the vampire fad, the witches craze, there is always something dark or occult being marketed to young girls by either dressing up a girl character or trying to make a romance story about vampires, etc.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 07:21 PM   #24
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by purelibra View Post
I always thought Mattel was famous for releasing slightly "inappropriate" dolls.
Good call...

and although people might argue there's nothing wrong with the Harry Potter series... I think it's a bit deranged how dark and twisted the newer movies have become, and that they are marketed to kids.

Again, it's a process of slowly immersing the characters (and thereby the consciousness of the fans... the kids) into darker and more lower vibrational themes...

And who carries the line of Harry Potter toys? HmMmMMMm...

Old 01-02-2010, 07:29 PM   #25
biblegirl

metacomet those toys are horrendous, that last one especially is so gross
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 11:20 PM   #26
burial

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
This is definitely all part of a trend... to surround us in lower vibrations by converting even the happiest and most innocent things into something dark and death-oriented.

I would say for every boy growing up in the last 30 years we have all been offered toys by the market which focused on death, violence, or other things we were taught to see as cool. This trend has only intensified since then.

For me and my friends it was Spawn... comic book series about a man who goes to hell and comes back to earth as a semi-demonic hero.

Here's how they sold us on it: with toys like this -

Now obviously, Spawn was not meant for children. But like all things - who else is going to buy these toys? Besides loser adults... kids.

And why else would they make toys like this?

In any case, as we grow up, nothing is quite as cool to a pre-teen boy as this kind of stuff. It just appealed to us on the same level that dark music and naughty things in general do...

And once we buy the first Spawn toy - it's only a matter of time before we're collecting outright demonic artifacts.

The trend might not have turned that hardcore yet for girls toys and babies toys - but it's headed in the same direction.

Now they even target infant toys... and girl's toys... which is completely unacceptable. It is an effort to taint our consciousness without a doubt.

Look at these skull and bones sippy cups biblegirl found...

And now consider that girls are being encouraged to buy into the vampire fad, the witches craze, there is always something dark or occult being marketed to young girls by either dressing up a girl character or trying to make a romance story about vampires, etc.
Lower vibrations. Things like that I would call "higher" of good or HOLY...not that I was ever a fan of spawn...i thought it was lame.

And about the skull/bones sippycups...well nothing is wrong with skulls and bones. If theyre evil then we are all doomed because each and every one of us has them.

No offense but it makes me furious and sick to my stomach when people claim things like skulls are evil.
Old 07-02-2010, 04:48 AM   #27
biblegirl

Default vampire themed clothing at teen boutique

found this along with some other vampire themed accessories at a teen boutique in the mall:

i got in trouble for taking pictures of the display so I didn't take anymore, but they also had a pair of white tights with one of those round yellow smiley faces, except the smiley face had fangs with bright red blood dripping out of the mouth and down the length of the tights...classy....
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 05:07 AM   #28
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
found this along with some other vampire themed accessories at a teen boutique in the mall:

i got in trouble for taking pictures of the display so I didn't take anymore, but they also had a pair of white tights with one of those round yellow smiley faces, except the smiley face had fangs with bright red blood dripping out of the mouth and down the length of the tights...classy....
Good work biblegirl... they really told you you can't take pics? Blah. We're slowly going the way of the UK.

The hat next to the vampire one is hideous, lol!

But seriously - this vampire trend has gone on for... a while. It's getting tiresome and creepy.