Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 07-05-2016, 12:09 AM   #1
deca

Default The Dark Side Of Tesla's Technology

The Dark Side Of Tesla's Technology

Quote:
Published on Dec 11, 2015

This is the presentation Mark Passio gave at the Tesla Science Foundation's "Tesla's People" conference on July 11, 2015. In this presentation, Mark explains how Tesla's free energy technology has been covertly weaponized and used in the biggest false flag terror event of modern times on September 11, 2001.
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 02:16 AM   #2
aster
Banned

Lightbulb

Thanks for sharing this Deca, nice quote from Mark Passio about what Tesla's motivation was: "Towards freedom and the advancement of Humanity"
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 07:35 AM   #3
raburgeson

Because we are getting to the point that we may have to use Tesla technology and beyond I will fill you in somewhat. The government thinks it has developed Tesla tech. We have developed Tesla Tech. You might know that Tesla broadcast energy through the Earth. That particular type of energy does not find resistance in even insulation. The big breakthrough came when we learned to reverse the energy. Oscillation is a key component to building power. Now for a few descriptions.

The Tesla dome - conceived to protect a city or area we have have learned to project a sphere or half sphere over a city or area and lower it, turning the matter into energy. Think about the implications! The energy released will destroy a large area surrounding the target area.

A death ray that finds no resistance. All amino acids and electrolytes destroyed.

A broadcast that turns salt into It's base materials. Not only will salt domes collapse but, sodium and water do not mix well.

Have learned to destroy energy. This releases the energy of a hydrogen bomb. Simply broadcast the energy and at the point of reverse destroy it.

These are the main four to remember and what the government has developed is nothing much to worry about. They have been told to behave too many times and it will be a shame to see the human race wasting it's time bowing down to Pennsylvania for the next 2000 years but, it looks like that is what is going to happen. Jade helm better never rear it's ugly head against the people, no other force either.

Last edited by raburgeson; 07-05-2016 at 07:37 AM.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 11:33 AM   #4
antipsychotron

i think that teslas neurophone idea is being used on targeted individuals. how else can they see what we see in waking and dreams?
antipsychotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 01:54 PM   #5
jp13

That picture of the HAARP installation reminded me of something you could see from a motorway, probably M6, I forget the location as it's a long time ago, but I remember seeing it many times from the coach from Glasgow to London, then the route was changed and I started travelling by train, but it has always stuck in my mind. It was vast and looked very like the picture in the video.
I wonder if anyone else remembers it during the 1980's it was definitely in England about 2 -3 hours from London

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation." - Herbert Spencer

Last edited by jp13; 08-05-2016 at 01:55 PM.
jp13 is offline   Reply With Quote