Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 09-04-2010, 03:03 PM   #61
realy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain View Post
Okay. We have Cristina Aguilera in an interesting pic with yet again with an inverted pentagram which transforms into a Baphomet star symbol ... not to mention the fine black kitty suggesting that she is a Disney manufactured sex kitten... those in the know will KNOW....

that right there is way obvious in your face(kids beware), wow nice find!

http://www.revilo-oliver.com/rpo/Anti_Humans.html
realy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 03:21 PM   #62
realy

"Hitler was indeed a Satanist, however, he followed Baphomet and the spirit Satan, not Enki. He belonged to the 99 FOGC Satanic Lodge, an illuminati type of lodge who make contracts with Baphomet for worldly wealth and power, they basically sell their souls into bondage for around 10,000 years after death, and when they do reincarnate they start back at square 1 as far as advancing toward godhead, which is the purpose of life."

interesting info not sure if its totally accurate but there sure are people who sell themselves to spirits for a little "wealth and power" (of those who do the spirits know they are weak fools who will get what they deserve when its payup time) and some are under direct control of fleshy human puppet masters.

http://www.revilo-oliver.com/rpo/Anti_Humans.html
realy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2010, 10:53 AM   #63
mountain

Here is Aaliyah wearing attire with what looks to me like owl eyes (Molech?) in the brassiere area..

Here is Sasha Fierce/Beyonce wearing the dress of Baphomet...

Last edited by mountain; 24-04-2010 at 10:55 AM.
mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2011, 08:39 PM   #64
mountain

Paul Mooney speaks out on Monique show about Satanism in Hollywood and how the mainstream artists are poisoning the minds of our youth....

Old 16-05-2011, 10:49 PM   #65
phemohilia
Banned

I really like Paul Mooney!! It would suck soooo bad if in all the reading, digging and finding out of certain facts that he turns out to be or to have some "unsavory associations".... ya know, like secret society/clique-ish type shit. I really hope that that's just me being overly paranoid!!
phemohilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2011, 11:55 PM   #66
whitrabbt2

Pretty disturbing. Things just keep getting worse in the world, and they just keep taking it further when they really shouldn't. Since when is the world supposed to watch a music video condoning WAR & MURDER & think nothing of it. They are numbing us to everything, and preparing us for something big in hopes we are conditioned enough to handle it & accept it. The world is changing. Fast. Before our eyes. Not even when my dad fought in the war was it ever taken so lightly. Transhumanisation, Murder, & Now apparently Rhianna is the next form of natzi commander putting us in order.

Nice touch with the Mickey Mouse ears, sitting on a tank canon. Clever? Not so much.

From this. http://www.parade.com/images/-v4/cel...lt-beyonce.jpg

To this? She looks evil.

Anyone notice her hand symbol? *scratches head*

Check this new article out! New from today-

http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusi...comment-122050

God Bless!

Last edited by whitrabbt2; 16-05-2011 at 11:57 PM.
whitrabbt2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2011, 04:44 AM   #67
christ4life

I just can't let my kids have anything to do with Disney anymore. It is just sickening to think that an innocent looking cartoon could be dangerous for children. This world is screwed up, and many will be glad to leave as God has written what is to become of it. The new heaven, and earth will be no pain and everlasting love lots of people can't wait to get there that they lose all patience or hope that it is coming soon. Dates can't fit for something this wounderful.
christ4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2011, 03:29 PM   #68
mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by phemohilia View Post
I really like Paul Mooney!! It would suck soooo bad if in all the reading, digging and finding out of certain facts that he turns out to be or to have some "unsavory associations".... ya know, like secret society/clique-ish type shit. I really hope that that's just me being overly paranoid!!
Yea, Phemmy. I know what you mean!! So let's see... so far, he isn't very well known or talked about much so I am guessing that maybe he is legit then ...
Old 31-05-2011, 03:31 PM   #69
mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitrabbt2 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcwd_...layer_embedded

Pretty disturbing. Things just keep getting worse in the world, and they just keep taking it further when they really shouldn't. Since when is the world supposed to watch a music video condoning WAR & MURDER & think nothing of it. They are numbing us to everything, and preparing us for something big in hopes we are conditioned enough to handle it & accept it. The world is changing. Fast. Before our eyes. Not even when my dad fought in the war was it ever taken so lightly. Transhumanisation, Murder, & Now apparently Rhianna is the next form of natzi commander putting us in order.

Nice touch with the Mickey Mouse ears, sitting on a tank canon. Clever? Not so much.

From this. http://www.parade.com/images/-v4/cel...lt-beyonce.jpg

To this? She looks evil.

Anyone notice her hand symbol? *scratches head*

Check this new article out! New from today-

http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusi...comment-122050

God Bless!
Thanks for your contribution to the thread. WOW I didn't even notice the hand sign in Beyonce's picture until you pointed it out! I am usuallly sharp with them and I didn't even see that lol
Old 31-05-2011, 03:58 PM   #70
oilydoyley

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain View Post
Thanks for your contribution to the thread. WOW I didn't even notice the hand sign in Beyonce's picture until you pointed it out! I am usuallly sharp with them and I didn't even see that lol
but your subconscious would have noticed and this is what they want to programme and trigger in my opinion.

it's our energy they are after and one of the most powerful types of energy is sex.

sexual symbolism has been around for years and the creators of the symbolism that we and others take in reap the rewards through the energy extracted.

through occult symbolism, sacred geometry, words, music all these ways and more are ways to stimulate our subconsious in such ways we are not fully aware or conscious that this is done.

imagine a concert from Madonna, Beyonce or Lady Ga Ga gettting 1000's worshipping their idols if only they knew they are giving the blessing of their energy to the creators.

it's about time people woke up and looked at energy extraction in a big, big way.
oilydoyley is offline   Reply With Quote