Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 20-02-2018, 05:27 AM   #1
Enki1

Default YESSS we have a new LAW

Our lovely coverment has given us a lovely new law. From now on all dutch civilians are automaticly a donor. So the minute after you died they can steel every bodypart they want to have.

Now there is a solution. You can login into the coverment system and there you can undo youself from being a donor. But who's fast asleep and only cares these days about how many gold medals were going to win( jeeeee come on holland) are probably going to forget there getting ripped when they're braindead.

Be awere during every olympic, worldcup, european cup. they gonna stick some new law in your behind.

Last edited by Enki1; 20-02-2018 at 05:29 AM.
Enki1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2018, 05:39 AM   #2
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enki1 View Post
Our lovely coverment has given us a lovely new law. From now on all dutch civilians are automaticly a donor. So the minute after you died they can steel every bodypart they want to have.

Now there is a solution. You can login into the coverment system and there you can undo youself from being a donor. But who's fast asleep and only cares these days about how many gold medals were going to win( jeeeee come on holland) are probably going to forget there getting ripped when they're braindead.

Be awere during every olympic, worldcup, european cup. they gonna stick some new law in your behind.

You can opt-out.

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/201...-donation.html

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.

Last edited by the tealady; 20-02-2018 at 05:40 AM.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2018, 08:43 AM   #3
berten60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enki1 View Post

Now there is a solution. You can login into the coverment system and there you can undo youself from being a donor...
Same as in Belgium,you are donor by default.
They can have my worn out left kidney
berten60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2018, 09:49 AM   #4
jake_ball

An extremely slippery slope.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 05:00 PM   #5
better21

Politics rocks. yay
better21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 05:27 PM   #6
tinfoil hat

As if you have to opt out of your innards being taken, the Government banking on lazy or uninformed people so they can harvest their carcasses.
Disgraceful.

Last edited by tinfoil hat; 24-05-2018 at 05:47 PM.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote