Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 02-01-2013, 03:50 PM   #201
mybrotherskeeper

Well it's I thought it would talk more about the hows and whys of it than it did and so I was let down that Bruce Willis actually says in the movie "I don't want to talk about that time travel shit." So other than the utilitarian reason they don't really give the reason why the time machine was created or who controls it or even exactly who the tk badass is in the future, I forget already what his name or nickname was in the future.

"So God placed water and air between fire and earth, and made them so far as possible proportional to one another." ~ Plato

"Is all that we see or seem, but a dream within a dream?" ~ Edgar Allan Poe
mybrotherskeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:01 PM   #202
rreeve

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybrotherskeeper View Post
In the Film Looper that came out September 28th 2012 in the states, DO NOT READ A WORD MORE IF YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT A POSSIBLE SPOILER, Bruce Willis goes around shooting children that are about 6 years old to prevent them from growing up to be a warlord gangster in the futude, it's a movie loosely about time travel.

To me that's interesting, given the fairly close proximity to it's release and there is a screenshot in the movie that says 'Aurore'.

Coincidence or what. I've just downloaded this movie today to watch tonight. I'll keep my eyes open while watching for any connections.
rreeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:38 PM   #203
friendlyperson

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybrotherskeeper View Post
In the Film Looper that came out September 28th 2012 in the states, DO NOT READ A WORD MORE IF YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT A POSSIBLE SPOILER, Bruce Willis goes around shooting children that are about 6 years old to prevent them from growing up to be a warlord gangster in the futude, it's a movie loosely about time travel.

To me that's interesting, given the fairly close proximity to it's release and there is a screenshot in the movie that says 'Aurore'.
you mean he kills them to prevent them from growing up to be wigger rap fans? awesome
friendlyperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 10:41 AM   #204
mybrotherskeeper

Yeah wiggers in the futude LOL!

Bump

"So God placed water and air between fire and earth, and made them so far as possible proportional to one another." ~ Plato

"Is all that we see or seem, but a dream within a dream?" ~ Edgar Allan Poe
mybrotherskeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 10:47 AM   #205
truth seeker 09

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 22-01-2013 at 11:02 PM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 11:36 AM   #206
lauren_almighty
Banned

Ok so when I read the title and bits of the thread I thought that it was probably one of those rare moments where a grieving father laughs at something but then I watched the video and that is very suspicious behaviour. He is clearly acting. Either that or he's one shitty father.
lauren_almighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 10:57 PM   #207
lauren_almighty
Banned

I've changed my mind and I think the guy might be genuine.

The reason he is laughing is because he has been put at ease because what he is about to do is nerve racking and then all of a sudden he's been put on the spot and the reality hits him again and he realises he's about to talk about his dead child. Some people when somebody dies sort of don't believe it til weeks or months later until one day it hits them that their loved one isn't coming back.

Also I think he knows if he was caught laughing that people would criticise him.
lauren_almighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 11:14 PM   #208
porridge
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren_almighty View Post
I've changed my mind and I think the guy might be genuine.

The reason he is laughing is because he has been put at ease because what he is about to do is nerve racking and then all of a sudden he's been put on the spot and the reality hits him again and he realises he's about to talk about his dead child. Some people when somebody dies sort of don't believe it til weeks or months later until one day it hits them that their loved one isn't coming back.

Also I think he knows if he was caught laughing that people would criticise him.
Is that why he mentions fundraising aswell not 24 hours after his daughters been massacred?
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 01:57 AM   #209
gwynned

Quote:
Originally Posted by porridge View Post
Is that why he mentions fundraising aswell not 24 hours after his daughters been massacred?

Why did you even bother responding?
gwynned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 02:29 AM   #210
caleb_11

I watched the video through youtube as it's not coming up in the thread.

Wow, that guy was definitely an actor. You could see that he was preparing hard for a "sad" look.
"This belonging to another, being psychologically nourished by another, depending on another - in all this there must always be anxiety, fear, jealousy, guilt, and so long as there is fear there is no love; a mind ridden with sorrow will never know what love is; sentimentality and emotionalism have nothing whatsoever to do with love. And so love is not to do with pleasure and desire." - Krishnamurti.

Last edited by caleb_11; 23-01-2013 at 02:29 AM.
caleb_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 08:15 AM   #211
bruce wayne

there is no doubt that this man's 'at ease' demeanour before he gets into character is odd especially since his daughter was supposed to have been murdered the previous day.

question is, if he is an actor then how hard would it be for someone to recognise him and call him out? they could easily put a youtube video up if the media wont listen and you cant say youtube would take it down because if they were that concerned they would have taken these vids of him down which they havent.
bruce wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 10:41 AM   #212
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

I agree the footage is strange. But a friend of a friend on facebook claims to know the family and while she agrees the event was a secret opps job she assured people the guy is not an actor and most certainly did loose a daughter ..

I believed her. The thing is there are many people that once they sink their teeth into conspiracy no matter what they wont have it any way.

Actors or no actors it was very likely an opp job and that seems to be over blown by claims it did not even happen or so on..

It can make a mockery of conspiracies and water them down..

There are pictures going around facebook that are bullshit, ie making out obama was hanging out with this guys daughter before the shootings, which is bullshit, its her sister and its after.. Not very helpfull to the over all cause ..

Last edited by thirdwave; 23-01-2013 at 10:45 AM.
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 04:39 PM   #213
octopus

Question Robbie Parker = John Matthew Walker?

very interesting facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/johnmatthewwalker/photos_stream

... from this link:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index....995#msg1398995
octopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 11:42 PM   #214
whatistruth
Banned

When he 'laughs', he may be thinking about his kid that died, their first steps or their smile.

Then he's told he's on air and reality kicks in, he remembers they're dead and starts feeling sad again.

The way people deal with grief, that kind of horrific feeling we can't imagine when your child has been murdered is hard to quantify.

IF he was an actor, he'd be dead by now.

As if they'd risk bringing an actor into the plot, that's ridiculous.
whatistruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 12:04 PM   #215
truth seeker 09

Alex Jones: Why people think Sandy Hook school shooting is a hoax

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 06-02-2013 at 12:05 PM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote