Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 07-04-2012, 07:37 PM   #1
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Default It is what it is. So, what is it?

Within certain parameters, we allow the programming that we adapt to in our waking-world-experience to effect our spirituality. The programmes we adopt within our physical word define how we interact with our spirituality - the pervasive mind of consciousness really doesn't want to let the subconscious spirituality free: it defines the very basis of our experiences unless we know how to shut it down.

How do we alter this, how do we turn the table?

Is it as simple as simply switching our programming off and allowing ourself to interact with the wider universe on a level that is beyond programming?

On the face of it, yes, it is that simple - but to get there, we have to relinquish all programmes.

Even the ones that express themselves as spiritual.

i had my first Out of body Experience before i could walk - and certainly before i could 'talk' i had communed with spirit guides in a way that i had no physical comprehension of.

From that point of view, those experiences were outside the normal parameters of physical programming. And in this instance i am lucky, in that i am able to get a feel of and understand an expression and experience that is outside of programming, simply because it wasn't governed by programming.

As an adult having those experiences, i might conclude that they could have been geared by pervasive programming - but where the initial physical programming is not inherent within the design, the experience seems to stand to scrutiny.

My spirit guide in these instances, whom i sat down and spoke with on hundreds if not thousands of times as a child, is a Native Aborigine tribesman. As an infant i had no idea what an Aborigine was, let alone what a 'spirit guide' was.

The awareness of what a 'spirit guide,' is, however might define how we perceive the manifestation which we experience - the inherent programme within can define how we perceive energetic manifestations even when we are interacting with those manifestations outside of what we perceive the physical parameters define.

So, when we experience Archangel Michael, The Paladiens, Ashtar, Merlin, St Germain etc, Ascended Masters, Angels, native American Indians etc, are we experiencing:

A) Our own inner projections as defined from our programming? (Jesus for Christians, Buddha for Buddhists etc)

B) Our imagination?

C) An energetic frequency manifesting as something that we recognise in order that we can interact with it more easily?

D) An energetic frequency, purely defined as energy?

If we say 'C' - might we also conclude that 'C' may be of 'A' also?

It is all about 'letting go,' that 'leap of faith,' and trusting in who YOU are, not what you believe you are.

Because who we believe we are may not be who we are.

Taking off the masks, removing the programmes, allows us to exist with a mind without parameters, without borders or restraints.

Spirituality is defined, in many ways, by mind.

Free your mind

In Zen, you can not free your mind till you realize that it is imprisoned.

Last edited by merlincove; 20-04-2012 at 12:40 PM.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:38 PM   #2
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Be like water, my friend.

imagesCA4BBP16.jpg

Zen-water.jpg

Know no confines.

Last edited by merlincove; 07-04-2012 at 07:40 PM.
Old 08-04-2012, 01:39 AM   #3
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Default The firsts step

..... is always the hardest.

It's not so much about breaking the illusion, it is more about being free of it.

It isn't so much about breaking the illusion, for the illusion is already broken: we focus on the cracks in the mirror, espying tiny glimpses of esoteric wisdom that pour through into our awareness.

As they enter our awareness, we inadvertently shape them into recognizable forms due to our own programmes and our own understanding of the world.

Energy becomes what we perceive it to be. But, what if: how we perceive is itself being governed by programmes?

When we step away from allowing the programmes to define our perception, we step away from security, because the programmes (in many ways) define security.

We programme ourself (usually through valuable life lessons) not to step out infront of a car, not to put our hand into a flame, not to walk on the ice - the programmes keep us safe, keep us secure.

Those programmes are, of course, defined by our reality. But, do these programmes carry on into spirituality?

Our spirit, the essence of us, can walk through fire, can walk on ice / water without danger: it is not defined by the very base parameters of the physical, yet all too often we imprison it with similar confines.

Our spirit is only bound by the restraints of the mind. It's not about breaking the illusion, it is about being free of it

Abandoning the security of the illusion is sometimes a leap of faith: it's the first step that is the hardest.

When we look at 'the fool' in Tarot - we see a man stepping off a cliff into the void. Ooops.

The fool is at the beginning of his journey. The first step is always the hardest. No one said it would be easy, but easy is a conceptualised programme, easy can be whatever we make it.

It is what it is.

He exists in the moment, not preconceived by the past, nor intent on the future, he is right here, right now. He has abandoned all but his purity.

Everyone mocks the fool, but who is the fool, those who mock and call him a fool, or the fool who does not judge?

Physically he portrays a foolish concept. But The tarot does not represent a physical journey as much as it represents a spiritual one.

What he is really doing is freeing himself from all confines, metaphorically releasing his mind of programming.

The fool trusts in who he is, he trusts in the now. Trust and innocence are the only guides we need.

Let go of programmes.

You are perfection, absolute exquisiteness of beauty and wonder, you are everything that you need to be.

With this knowledge, why do you need anything other?

In this cradle of perfection: sit, and look out at the Universe, and ask: what is it?

Is 'home' out there? Or is 'home' within?

Is the vastness before you separate from you, or interconnected with you?

Look out at the stars, the distant galaxies and planets, sparked with light, pinpricked against the eternity of all that there is, allow it to flood into your mind, try not to garner it through perspective of illusory programming - accept it as it is and let it move through you. Embrace it, with the essence of you become it.

Our sense of separateness is just an illusion.

Go outside tonight and look into the stars.

The programmes we adopt try and aid our forgetfulness of who we are.

Go outside tonight and look into the stars, you will start to see who you truly are.

Last edited by merlincove; 20-04-2012 at 12:45 PM.
Old 08-04-2012, 01:56 AM   #4
mr stoppitall

I can resonate with all that,thx.
mr stoppitall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 12:11 AM   #5
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
Look out at the stars, the distant galaxies and planets, sparked with light, pinpricked against the eternity of all that there is, allow it to flood into your mind, try not to garner it through perspective of illusory programming - accept it as it is and let it move through you. Embrace it, with the essence of you become it.

Our sense of separateness is just an illusion.

Go outside tonight and look into the stars.

The programmes we adopt try and aid our forgetfulness of who we are.

Go outside tonight and look into the stars, you will start to see who you truly are.
All too often the truth of who we are is buried beneath an illusion.

It is like an onion, layer upon layer of programing folds over the core truth of Self - we associate self with so many masks, it is hardly surprising that we sometimes feel so lost and dissempowered.

Do we need to look externally to discover our true inner self?

This wasn't the reason for the exercise.

Looking at the universe and allowing the universe to come within, enables us to experience the opening of heart to the union of all that there is: and in the wake of the beauteous magnificence of all that there is, we find that our own magnificence and beauty opens to us, that Self reveals itself: in the palms of our hands the universe and light that is us shine out as one.

We can look internally, go into the heart center and study our inner awareness: a valuable lesson at times. But when we go inwardly, we forgo the experience of our greater expression.

Our greater expression is limitless. We are limitless.

And when we embrace limitless, we can experience an expression of being without programmes, driven only by the love and the desire of love - and when we become love, we become without limits.

This is our default - it's just that as physical beings we forget

We forget by design.

And, when we remember, we start to wake up.

When we start to wake up.....

Tears will come. Let them

Last edited by merlincove; 09-04-2012 at 01:05 AM.
Old 09-04-2012, 09:18 PM   #6
lonestar
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr stoppitall View Post
I can resonate with all that,thx.
right.

im at the "Ooops" part
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:04 AM   #7
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Default Here, right now

When you allow everything to move around you,
When you can remain immovable
in a place of observance rather than interaction
You are in the Now

The mind is elsewhere, rarely in the now.

Time is rarely slow, it chooses to race ahead of us, dragging us with it into an ever irrepressible moment that never comes.

When do we ever feel the moment of now, tasting its presence, lingering in its embrace? Are we ever joyously, freshly involved in the now of right now, or do we sidestep the now to linger on past and look forward to future?

Wishing our days away on dreams, losing ourselves to past..... the programmes of time entrap us in spirals of 'then' and 'to come' - never keep us in the moment.

Meditate on the moment, allow yourself the freedom of escape from the minds lingerance and its focus on what has been, what is to come......

Be free of what you can not change and what is expected.

How to be in the Now?

It's easy.

free-hugs.jpg

Hold someone special.

Hold something special.

Absorb the moment.

And remember the moment outside of the moment, in quiet contemplation.

Last edited by merlincove; 20-04-2012 at 12:53 PM.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:05 AM   #8
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
right.

im at the "Ooops" part
Be the 'O' of 'Ooops' and let the rest take care of itself
Old 10-04-2012, 02:36 AM   #9
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Default Don't shut out the world

daniel_jackson_close_your_eyes2.jpg

close-your-eyes-clear-your-heart-let-it-go.jpg

When you close your eyes, remember.......

.... to make sure you open them again.

beautiful-eyes.jpg

The world is too beautiful to miss.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:41 AM   #10
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Whatever you observe

Beautiful_Deep_Eyes_186.jpg

It is but a splash in a wider ocean.
Old 10-04-2012, 03:36 PM   #11
consciousness
Inactive

wow, merlincove, that last picture is a brilliant pic.
consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:37 PM   #12
consciousness
Inactive

also sci-fi'ish
consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 10:13 PM   #13
lonestar
Inactive

i just now read the "Here, right now" post. i dont stray much from the awakening forum.

im sure you hear this a lot but you write beautifully.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:02 PM   #14
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
i just now read the "Here, right now" post. i dont stray much from the awakening forum.

im sure you hear this a lot but you write beautifully.
Thank you, it's nice to be appreciated

i sometimes have a tendency to over complicate things, because i do look very deeply - i'm learning to keep it simple, because within complexity its so easy to become complex.

i 'think too much' - my dear friend whose moto 'it is what it is. So, what is it?' managed to become a thread title, tells me this. I've never known him be wrong

Perhaps less thinking and more be-ing is a good way to simplify mind
Old 11-04-2012, 11:09 PM   #15
size_of_light

Quote:
Thank you, it's nice to be appreciated
Lack of responses doesn't always equal disinterest.

Sometimes it can be a "Wow...intense!" type reaction that stops people saying anything.

I mean, what more is there to say?

Well done, old chap, you do write beautifully.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:23 PM   #16
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Lack of responses doesn't always equal disinterest.

Sometimes it can be a "Wow...intense!" type reaction that stops people saying anything.

I mean, what more is there to say?

Well done, old chap, you do write beautifully.

Old 11-04-2012, 11:39 PM   #17
size_of_light

Quote:

Maybe it's time to re-animate the Forum Nanny and sick her on that lazy-ass Webmaster of yours to get the Thanks Button function enabled.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:44 PM   #18
godgoo

Awesome
The Engineer.co.uk
godgoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 03:12 PM   #19
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Default Embrace Duality

One Day is of dark and of light: the promise of nature's cyclical dance ever present in every moment.

duality_jpg1_.jpg

How many times have you watched the moon-rise? It's quite a magical thing.

Embrace Duality to Move Beyond It…

duality.jpg

Since we are One, as long as we reject any part of ourselves, then we allow ourselves to be trapped in the cycling nature of duality and the matrix-densities.

We become victims of our own judgement.

Judgement against any part of who we are results in stagnant energy. When we are able to fully embrace and accept all of our expresions, in all their forms, without judgement, without critique, without attachment - we grow, we evolve.

When we are able to fully embrace all of our expressions, from the darkest to the lightest, without becoming attached to them, we escape their programming and move out into a place beyond duality, we emerge into a brand new creation.

Last edited by merlincove; 13-04-2012 at 07:14 PM.
Old 13-04-2012, 03:23 PM   #20
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Default Occupy the Heart

The heart is vibration into movement, the genesis of all that we do, the pulse that creates the movement of be-ing.

Occupy the heart, and one occupies the being of one.

When everything that we do emerges from heart, our focus upon the emergence of everything that we do becomes a synergy of expression that exists purely of heart.

echo_by_gloriagypsy-d36u47w.jpg

First thing to do, is smile

girl_tawang.jpg

smile.jpg

And the rest will follow

Last edited by merlincove; 13-04-2012 at 07:11 PM.