Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 06-07-2014, 08:43 AM   #1
scottishryan

Post Consciousness on-off switch discovered

Consciousness on-off switch discovered

Scientists have identified the area of the brain responsible for triggering our conscious experience.

How our brain creates our conscious mind is a conundrum that has puzzled scientists for centuries. Most theories agree that it must involve an integration of activity from many different parts of the brain to produce a single unifying awareness of the world around us, but the exact way in which this works has remained something of a mystery.

Now however a breakthrough made by Mohamad Koubeissi and his colleagues at the George Washington University in Washington DC has provided a unique glimpse in to the way that our brain deals with consciousness. By stimulating a part of the brain known as the claustrum with electricity the researchers were able to effectively render a subject conscious or unconscious on demand.

"I would liken it to a car," said Koubeissi. "A car on the road has many parts that facilitate its movement – the gas, the transmission, the engine – but there's only one spot where you turn the key and it all switches on and works together."

"So while consciousness is a complicated process created via many structures and networks – we may have found the key."

Source & More - http://www.newscientist.com/article/...l#.U7fH7bFQZV8

My NEW Book (Paranormal): https://www.amazon.co.uk/Unseen-Worl...A0DXGPP2JGAGHG
scottishryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 09:04 AM   #2
onebeing
Inactive

- Nassim Haramein (quantum physicist) -
http://resonance.is/explore/nassim-haramein/
onebeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 09:14 AM   #3
scottishryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebeing View Post

- Nassim Haramein (quantum physicist) -
http://resonance.is/explore/nassim-haramein/
Absolutely

My NEW Book (Paranormal): https://www.amazon.co.uk/Unseen-Worl...A0DXGPP2JGAGHG
scottishryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 09:41 AM   #4
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

The thing is, is this switching off conciousness or is the woman just going into a kind of dream state?

I remember having a small operation in hospital a long time ago where I had a general anaesthetic. When they put me under it was literally like I closed my eyes and immediately opened them again only to find I was in the hospital bed back on the ward with the op over. It was kind of like when you wake up in the morning feeling like you haven't slept even though you've had a full sleep.

I see the brain as a filter for consciousness so that we only experience a set amount of things, and when you take psychedelics or dream the filters shut down somewhat. Maybe stimulating the part of the brain in question or being put under a local anaesthetic completely blocks consciousness temporarily from perceiving through the brain?

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friends
Old 06-07-2014, 11:15 AM   #5
onebeing
Inactive

Old 06-07-2014, 11:27 AM   #6
andy1033

^^
I totally agree with tesla, the brain is just a receiver transmitter.

So although science may think they found something, i doubt they have. I bet they are using plenty of your lifes like they ruined mine to proof something and they are still wrong.

So although my life was ruined by people perving into it, i am sure they are doing it to loads of people to work out how reality works. The only difference between me and most of the people they used, is that i knew they were doing it to me.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 06-07-2014 at 11:30 AM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 04:29 PM   #7
elenita

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
^^

So although science may think they found something, i doubt they have. I bet they are using plenty of your lifes like they ruined mine to proof something and they are still wrong.

So although my life was ruined by people perving into it, i am sure they are doing it to loads of people to work out how reality works. The only difference between me and most of the people they used, is that i knew they were doing it to me.
I'm with you on that, Andy!
elenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 04:37 PM   #8
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by elenita View Post
I'm with you on that, Andy!
You know all these science studies they do, i am sure they are using massive amounts of people and seeing how they interact and causing problems in there lifes to see what happens.

They totally ruined my life with it.

While everyone was laughing at my life being ruined, at least i knew it was happening. I bet there is endless amounts of testing going on with all the public in nato, and most of you will never know they played you in some science experiment. Most people will just think its life.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
^^
So true
Old 06-07-2014, 04:45 PM   #9
white light

It's life Andy, but not as we know it.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 09:42 AM   #10
onebeing
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
^^
Yes Tesla knew Consciousness (infinite energy) was within the infinite formless aether. The brain is a receiver apparatus. Matter receives all its energy from the aether.

Last edited by onebeing; 07-07-2014 at 09:44 AM.
Old 07-07-2014, 09:46 AM   #11
onebeing
Inactive

Old 07-07-2014, 09:57 AM   #12
andy1033

I bet too that tesla found people uncomfortable. lol

If he really knew about that stuff, he would of found human interaction very uncomfortable.

I agree with tesla, and i am sure the ptb know it to, and they use it i am sure for control today.
^^
So true
Old 07-07-2014, 10:01 AM   #13
chandon3000

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishryan View Post
Absolutely
Yes!
chandon3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 11:26 AM   #14
dolores1

Two expert scientists who are great on the "field" are Gregg Braden and Bruce Lipton. they have brilliant posts on youtube.

D
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 11:57 AM   #15
onebeing
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
Two expert scientists who are great on the "field" are Gregg Braden and Bruce Lipton. they have brilliant posts on youtube.

D
Yes this 'field' is also discussed at great length in the Bhagavad Gita, proving that ancient seers saw exactly the same thing as modern day scientists. Krishna even calls it the 'field' in this great metaphysical scripture.
Old 07-07-2014, 12:08 PM   #16
andy1033

Like i said, in star wars they call it the force. Like i said, in star wars george tells people the basics for all religions on earth. The spiritual stuff in star wars resonated with alot of the masses, and thats why its the fav movie of all time even today.

But i still think its just that the ptb just threw it out there, to open up a generation of people to the truth behind religions.

The whole of nature exists on empathy, but i always say rats and humans are unique to nature, in that they are lacking empathy. A minority of humans i believe learn empathy.
^^
So empathy is not what you think it is.
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 07-07-2014 at 12:12 PM.
Old 07-07-2014, 12:09 PM   #17
serpentine

There are somethings that are best done when switched off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
There is a compression in the field of consciousness centered on the foetus in the womb between 4 and 6 months* after conception. It is like a series of ripples spreading out but in reverse and in three dimensions. Preceding each ripple is the intent that comes from I know not where. Though extremely rapid the impulses of intent and the corresponding ripples overlap slightly in sequence.

The precise focus of the compressions and the energy is impossible to sense but the base of the spine would be a good guess.

Some people may know this.Some sensitives may feel that something has happened. Some women instinctively know that something has happened. Some women are definitely effected by the event.It may produce odd behavioural traits and in extreme cases the compression may jolt the woman into a loss of self.

The subsequent necessary events in the baby might cause distress if rerun in the fully sentient mind and body of an adult but never to a unborn baby.

*deliberately vague
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 12:11 PM   #18
andy1033

^^
Fascinating, never heard that before.
^^
So true
Old 10-07-2014, 08:25 AM   #19
onebeing
Inactive

Old 10-07-2014, 08:26 AM   #20
onebeing
Inactive