Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 30-01-2007, 08:44 PM   #1
father ted
Inactive

Default Genetic Manipulation

What type of alien race was responsible for mankind's genetic manipulation?
Where they reptillian, nordic or other.
At this point in time it is my belief that reptillians were responsible based on the concept that there were three races involved BEFORE the genetic altering of what we as humankind used to be. Reptilian and the nordic races came from other planets whilst there were natives here on earth.
Any thoughts?
father ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2007, 10:48 PM   #2
seamus

Hi there,

I had a Father Ted in Catholic School. He was so nice. Sad that he died of stomach cancer. I guess he couldn't stomach the things that were going on in the organization.

Anyhoo, I have a thought... was about to start a thread, but it may fit here. If not i'll apologize or edit or whatever it takes to make it right.

RIGHT. Well, I was wondering... If a black squirrel can't mate with a grey squirrel and they are very nearly the same thing, how come a creature from another planet, yea, another dimension! can mate with a human and produce viable offspring? I am not asking this to stir up trouble, it's just something I can't ignore, and I haven't seen it asked anywhere else.

s

seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2007, 07:21 AM   #3
father ted
Inactive

Hi seamus,
The answer is GENETIC MANIPULATION!
A human can't fuck a reptile and have kids, sure. It has been noted by many proper researchers that our DNA has been altered long time ago (who knows exactly when) and this created hybrid offspring, probably involving more than two races/creatures.
It allowed certain types of breeding to take place, as well as, whomever altered our DNA, probably kept creating creatures via genetic splicing to try to get things right, creating all sorts of senarios.
Old 01-02-2007, 11:24 AM   #4
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers

check out Michael Tsarion for this subject!
lottie_new is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 01:28 PM   #5
sweet cheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus View Post
Hi there,

I had a Father Ted in Catholic School. He was so nice. Sad that he died of stomach cancer. I guess he couldn't stomach the things that were going on in the organization.

Anyhoo, I have a thought... was about to start a thread, but it may fit here. If not i'll apologize or edit or whatever it takes to make it right.

RIGHT. Well, I was wondering... If a black squirrel can't mate with a grey squirrel and they are very nearly the same thing, how come a creature from another planet, yea, another dimension! can mate with a human and produce viable offspring? I am not asking this to stir up trouble, it's just something I can't ignore, and I haven't seen it asked anywhere else.

s
Even in this day in age, scientists have made "chimeras", that is, mixed the genes of very different animals together to make a splice specie thing.

Did you not see the story about the mouse with the human ear growing on its back?

http://www.lampstras.k12.pa.us/hscho.../mouse_ear.htm

Have you heard about cattle mutilations, bigfoot and other creatures people have spotted??

Those would be (maybe) chimeras created in underground labs...

Google "Underground Labs" and "Colorado", .

You know how they are always talking about our "95% Junk DNA"??

Well, if we could "unlock" this DNA we might be capable of some extraordinary feats!

Me personally, I like to go on PROOF, but until we get "proof", we have to go on gut instincts....

But yeah, this can explain the races and many different things.
sweet cheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 05:47 PM   #6
seamus

Oh i forgot about the mouse!

Yes I know about chimeras. The scariest thing is that genetically modified "foods" are really chimeras. And they are going to be forced on us unless we grow our own heirloom stuff. And then we have to shield it from pollen pollution.

"Hey dude! That corn's not really corn!"

It looks like it, smells like it, tastes like it, but the genes to resist Roundup came from somewhere other than the beneficent Creator!

Isn't it SICK that if my dog goes into your backyard and impregnates your dog, I'm to blame but if my pollen gets blown onto your field suddenly I own your crop, and could take you to court for THEFT?!?

AAAAAAAAARGH! Don't get me started on Monsanto!

Any who haven't yet, MUST SEE the film "The future of food"

MUST.

s

seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 12:50 AM   #7
sweet cheeks

Quote:
AAAAAAAAARGH! Don't get me started on Monsanto!

Any who haven't yet, MUST SEE the film "The future of food"

MUST.

Yes, have seen it and it is excellent! Yes, Monsanto sucks A$$.

Lest we forget that american grown rice is now infused with HUMAN GENES, yes, you read right!

Nor should we forget that in the U.S. they are now officially spraying lunchmeat, and ready to eat meat with a "virus spray" to kill a bacteria called "Listeria", now the awful thing is that statisically, only around 3000 people in the U.S. become sick from said bacteria......

Does that not leed you to believe DEPOPULATION is on their minds??

Especially when viruses are notorious for "mutating" and becoming a completly different pathogen....

How should they know how this virus may mutate with harmless friendly stomach bacteria??

They did NO studies, just passed it.

Dont believe what I am telling you?? Google it, or go to rense.com.

Everything now is so disgusting and way out of bounds as to what is was supposed to be!
Old 02-02-2007, 04:00 AM   #8
thoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus View Post
Hi there,

s

Its all about vibration. The only thing that separates the 'physical' and higher dimensions is awareness and vibration, or how fast your particles are moving in respect to the speed of light. Somehow, these beings and other et's move in and out by becoming light and then slowing down again to become particles. How, maybe monatomic gold or other methods. Not all of these beings are interdimensional, some can move through them though. Also remember that not every place in the universe has density like this part of the universe. So if you are in a place where more energy is at, you will likely be less physical. There are many explanations, but none can be prove without a doubt, but some make alot of sense though.
thoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 04:02 AM   #9
thoth

Basically, the physical is like a sic joke to everyone but us!
thoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 10:07 PM   #10
geospirit

I think we may have been manipulated by more than one extraterrestrial group...

Quote:
Scientists find Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA
http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/hom.../08/01288.html
Do civilizations of advanced human beings exist scattered in the Galaxy?
by John Stokes
A group of researchers working at the Human Genome Project indicate that they made an astonishing scientific discovery: They believe so-called 97% non-coding sequences in human DNA is no less than genetic code of extraterrestrial life forms.
Click the link for the full article.
geospirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 01:02 PM   #11
father ted
Inactive

lottie wrote:
Quote:
check out Michael Tsarion for this subject!
I have, that's why I'm asking the question.
Researchers can have different oppinions, difference being that Icke suggests that Reptillians were behind this genetic alteration. David Icke and some others mention that there were three main races :natives of earth, nordic/outer world humans and reptillian. These three MAIN races became hybridised, thus implying that there were three main participating races BEFORE any hybridisation (and probably other races/animals that played a more minor role).

I'm asking to everyone; what do YOU think did the race responsible for this manipulation look like, and what were/are they?
Old 04-02-2007, 08:49 PM   #12
21_12_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoth View Post
Basically, the physical is like a sic joke to everyone but us!
haha took the words right out my mouth with that one.
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 08:54 PM   #13
21_12_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by father ted View Post
lottie wrote:

I have, that's why I'm asking the question.
Researchers can have different oppinions, difference being that Icke suggests that Reptillians were behind this genetic alteration. David Icke and some others mention that there were three main races :natives of earth, nordic/outer world humans and reptillian. These three MAIN races became hybridised, thus implying that there were three main participating races BEFORE any hybridisation (and probably other races/animals that played a more minor role).

I'm asking to everyone; what do YOU think did the race responsible for this manipulation look like, and what were/are they?

I think reps were the final manipulators, and have remained in control of us ever since.
It would explain why we still have the reptilian brain still, and tailbones which serve no purpose at all.
Some people are still born with tails, i think Icke calls them 'cordal appenadages'
The reps probably dumbed-us down and took away psychic and interdimensional abilities, made us 2 strand DNA from 12 strand (or maybe more strand)
And used us as 'batteries' ever since, to produce fear, which powers thier 'interspace' dimension, where they hang out.

I'm not certain, but i think the nordics (blue eyed blond haired ??), are related to pleiadians (i could be wrong). The pleiadians are loving beings, which i think we were created originally by.

Last edited by 21_12_2012; 04-02-2007 at 08:58 PM.
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 09:56 PM   #14
sweet cheeks

Quote:
What type of alien race was responsible for mankind's genetic manipulation?
Where they reptillian, nordic or other.
At this point in time it is my belief that reptillians were responsible based on the concept that there were three races involved BEFORE the genetic altering of what we as humankind used to be. Reptilian and the nordic races came from other planets whilst there were natives here on earth.
Any thoughts?
Ever heard of Enlil & Enki??

http://www.enkispeaks.com/Essays/14E...Species_2.html

Also Michael Tellinger has a book about it called "Slave species of god" -

http://www.slavespecies.com/index.asp

Old 05-02-2007, 01:36 AM   #15
father ted
Inactive

Quote:
Ever heard of Enlil & Enki??
I sure have!
regarding the first link, Icke had written about this sort of stuff and I don't trust Sitchin, who tried to stop Icke interviewing Arizona Wilder (correct me if I'm wrong, can't remember the interview properly). Arizona named Sitchin as a reptillian who conducted rituals.
Enlil & Enki are Sumerian versions of the tale going back to god knows when.
Old 05-02-2007, 01:49 AM   #16
father ted
Inactive

Don't get me wrong, I don't only read Icke and just a few others for research. I've read/watched about myhologies from different sources. Sitchin is too decorated as an author/researcher and Michael Tellinger having a best seller?! Whilst authors like Icke, Tsarion and another guy, I can't remember his name (JMaxwell?) have to fight to get the truth out.

Not saying that there isn't usefull info from Sitchin (insider knowlege?) or Tellinger, but...
Old 05-02-2007, 01:50 AM   #17
sweet cheeks

Quote:
I sure have!
regarding the first link, Icke had written about this sort of stuff and I don't trust Sitchin, who tried to stop Icke interviewing Arizona Wilder (correct me if I'm wrong, can't remember the interview properly). Arizona named Sitchin as a reptillian who conducted rituals.
Enlil & Enki are Sumerian versions of the tale going back to god knows when.
Hmm, dont mean to contradict you, but I thought that she had said that Sitchin was'nt a reptilian, but more of a wanna be lacky.

But that he did attend the rituals w/ the queen.

Forgive me if I am wrong, though!

I believe the Enki & Enlil story was the original story, right??
Old 05-02-2007, 01:54 AM   #18
sweet cheeks

Quote:
Don't get me wrong, I don't only read Icke and just a few others for research. I've read/watched about myhologies from different sources. Sitchin is too decorated as an author/researcher and Michael Tellinger having a best seller?! Whilst authors like Icke, Tsarion and another guy, I can't remember his name (JMaxwell?) have to fight to get the truth out.

Not saying that there isn't usefull info from Sitchin (insider knowlege?) or Tellinger, but...
Well, actually Jordan Maxwell is very well known in certain circles, he supposedly was the "godfather" of the conspiracy world, him and Loyd Pye, and another gentleman, I cant remember his name, but he did a video exposing the NWO in the late 70's, early 80's, I can remember his name, but not his face...

And then there is Anthony J Hilder....I really like him, but it seems since Maxwell has gotten together with Tsarion, they dont hang as much anymore....
Old 05-02-2007, 03:06 AM   #19
father ted
Inactive

I've watched the Arizona Wilder interview again and she mentiones Sitchin as a shapeshifter, at after 1:41:00. She also mentioned that "Sitchin is popular right now" and that "he's talking around the subject" (meaning the conspiracy). She mentioned that Sitchin went to the rituals but he was not a major player at these rituals (but still a shapeshifter) so that's probably where the confusion lies. She said he's very much a dis-informer about the illuminati and the reptillians, and even though he's not a major function in these rituals, he's still very bowerfull and others feared him.

Regarding the Enki, Enlil story, that comes from Sumer. I believe that the story of our genetic manipulation goes a lot further back then Sumer, all the way to the story of Atlantis, Lemuria, Apelacia etc, before the great flood, and probably before another great cataclysm. Sumer, like every other culture around that area, adopted the stories from that time. It was their version.

J Maxwell is well known, but he was one of the first ones to talk about the major conspiracy, although I'm not too familliar with his work. I wouldn't be supprised that the illuminati after the 70's, set getting disinfirmation out to the conspiracy world. None the less, it'a a good point.