Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 19-02-2019, 08:23 AM   #1
bluebirdgr

Default US mercenary team arrested in Haiti amid protests

https://www.rt.com/news/451787-haiti...zens-arrested/

A US mercenary team of security firm Kroeker Partners has been arrested in Haiti during violent protests. They had drones and high grade weaponry.
5 US ex marines, 2 Serbian and one Russian mercenary were amongst the arrested. Kent Kroeker, the security firm's chief was arrested in Haiti, too.

www.kroekerpartners.com
bluebirdgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2019, 07:28 PM   #2
serpentine

Bearing in mind the extreme level of surveillance in the USA does anyone think the US agencies are not precisely aware of such activity and purpose in Haiti and many other countries?
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2019, 07:47 PM   #3
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
Bearing in mind the extreme level of surveillance in the USA does anyone think the US agencies are not precisely aware of such activity and purpose in Haiti and many other countries?
mercenaries provide intelligence services with 'plausible deniability'

There is a network of global criminals who have been laundering money through the clinton foundation

The clintons and their foundation have been linked to illegal activities in haiti and i wonder if these mercs have been hired by that network
Old 19-02-2019, 08:18 PM   #4
iamawaveofthesea

Former Senate President of Haiti, Bernard Sansaricq, shocked a large crowd at a Trump campaign event in Little Haiti, FL. Sansaricq exposes all of the dirty dealings of the Clinton’s in Haiti while he was still in office.

The PetroCaribe Scandal and its Historical Precedents
(The first of two parts)
Catherine Charlemagne -
November 14, 2018

Clearly, the PetroCaribe affair is gaining momentum. With every passing day, Haitian society becomes more engrossed with this scandal which exposes the outrageous conduct of our leaders vis-à-vis public funds.

Haitian government corruption has long been a cancer slowly but surely weakening the state, for which we have found no cure. But it seems that the PetroCaribe issue might finally help bring us a better tomorrow. Indeed, as popular protests grow over the theft of PetroCaribe funds, no one can say how far things will go. PetroCaribe is like big book in which each page turned plunges us deeper into the plot, that is to say, every new development heightens our surprise and suspense.

The PetroCaribe dossier dates back to the presidency of the late René Préval and epitomizes the extent of public corruption in Haiti over the past 40 years.
https://haitiliberte.com/the-petroca...al-precedents/
Old 19-02-2019, 10:56 PM   #5
chockimon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebirdgr View Post
https://www.rt.com/news/451787-haiti...zens-arrested/

A US mercenary team of security firm Kroeker Partners has been arrested in Haiti during violent protests. They had drones and high grade weaponry.
5 US ex marines, 2 Serbian and one Russian mercenary were amongst the arrested. Kent Kroeker, the security firm's chief was arrested in Haiti, too.

www.kroekerpartners.com

The US government up to no good as usual. I would humiliate America by putting them on trial, live on TV for all to see.
1. I do not take it to be true; 2. I do not take it to be false; 3. I do not say you're wrong; 4. I do not not say you're right; 5. I do not say it is true or false; 6. It is both wrong and right, true and false at the same time. Such is the dilemma of relative truth. It is just the finger pointing.
chockimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2019, 07:24 AM   #6
bluebirdgr

Quote:
Originally Posted by chockimon View Post
The US government up to no good as usual. I would humiliate America by putting them on trial, live on TV for all to see.
Today everybody can legally hire and pay for such a team of mercenaries and professional killers.
Not 100% sure whether the US gov even knew about them. Maybe they were hired by the Haiti opposition or by a big international company who wants to install a government that is friendly for them.
bluebirdgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2019, 10:05 AM   #7
chockimon

If the US government is demanding a change of government, then of course they know about it and they are unlawfully and illegally involved. But what's new.

1. I do not take it to be true; 2. I do not take it to be false; 3. I do not say you're wrong; 4. I do not not say you're right; 5. I do not say it is true or false; 6. It is both wrong and right, true and false at the same time. Such is the dilemma of relative truth. It is just the finger pointing.
chockimon is offline   Reply With Quote