Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 15-02-2019, 01:11 PM   #1
lewi

Lightbulb Muslim parent's protest against equality lessons on homosexuality

Indoctrination or Education !? ...

https://metro.co.uk/2019/02/15/musli...grows-8634912/

Quote:
Protests have now been rumbling for weeks outside a primary school over a gay running LGBTQ equality lessons. Angry parents, who have been protesting since the end of last month, claim they have not consented to their children receiving the lessons as part of the No Outsiders project. Mums and dads have been seen outside waving placards with emotive messages including ‘exploiting children’s innocence’ and ‘education not indoctrination’. Children are being told it’s OK to be gay yet 98 per cent of children at this school are Muslim.

Last edited by lewi; 15-02-2019 at 01:12 PM.
lewi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2019, 01:47 PM   #2
fairyprincess

Do muslims go in for gay conversion therapy????

If so, they can't have it all there own way....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2019, 02:13 PM   #3
thermion

After reading the report and listening to him being interviewed, he's not giving 'gay lessons' as some people might interpret it, but creating an environment letting children know there are lots of different types of people, we're not all the same.

Inevitably some of those differences are about sexuality. Inevitably there are those who don't think mentioning sexuality to the older children is appropriate, especially those who come from a culture where homosexuality is unacceptable in all circumstances - although anyone coming from those regions or having visited them, know it's as prevalent as anywhere!

I understand that he didn't just launch this programme, but did it after some considerable consultation. Nevertheless, I think Andrew Moffat (who is gay and presumably remembers how difficult it was waking up to his own non-conforming sexuality - I know I did) means well, but is going to have a very hard time with this.

It's almost unavoidable that there will be those who claim he is 'promoting' his lifestyle 'choice' to children. Most children take this sort of thing in their stride (my 8 and 10 year-old nephews did), but it's their parents that make it into an issue.

thermion
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2019, 02:17 PM   #4
andy1033

The gov has a right to decide, what is tolerance in there society.

If you want to live in a 1st world country, you have to obey the rules of such society. Tolerance to others is one of them.

If people do not want to see tolerance, for others, there are plenty of countries on earth they can go and live.

For me, the uk gov, must assume that area is full of hate, and it needs to be addressed, in some way by gov. Those people can say what they want in there own home. But being out in public, you do not have a right to preach your hate, towards a group of people.

For me, those lessons, are just promoting tolerance. They are not teaching kids, for boys to look at boys, or girls to look at girls. The classes are being used to promote tolerance to those groups.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 15-02-2019 at 02:20 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2019, 02:19 PM   #5
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
Do muslims go in for gay conversion therapy????

If so, they can't have it all there own way....
Apparently it's a white-mans, Western sickness that doesn't affect Muslims, or so I was told.

Unfortunately, I've been groped by some old Muslim guy in Jordan when I was much younger. Colleagues warned me of this sort of thing out the the Middle East. But he did take no for an answer...
Old 15-02-2019, 02:43 PM   #6
sparkplug

Diversity box ticked. 98% Muslim. If it were 98% white and Christian there would be people banging the drum about it.

If they want to teach about being Gay and other things then so be it, but not at a primary school. Wait until Secondary school.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2019, 02:47 PM   #7
serpentine

There's a difference between educating young people and forcing an agenda. The difference can be quite subtle and most teachers will be aware of it but for most (mainly younger and/or new teachers) the nuances will be quickly learnt.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2019, 04:59 PM   #8
sparkplug

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
There's a difference between educating young people and forcing an agenda. The difference can be quite subtle and most teachers will be aware of it but for most (mainly younger and/or new teachers) the nuances will be quickly learnt.
Absolutely word perfect there!

Its like the obsession with gay footballers and rainbow laces, they just won't stop pushing an agenda.
Old 15-02-2019, 05:36 PM   #9
thermion

I think we've seen all this before with anti-racism, anti-sexism and disability awareness.

What some see as a sinister agenda and indoctrination, others see as social evolution and education.
Old 15-02-2019, 06:42 PM   #10
zArk[ie]
Premier Subscribers

i dont recall the Mary Whitehouse protests at Hollyoaks or any other type of soap in which sexuality is the driving force of every storyline

and lets be fair what do most teenagers take more notice of... television or school lessons?

n.b thermion it is sinister because it is sexualisation of minors. Just because the Gov or LGBTQ cant 'get at' the private life of people doesnt make it moral or ethical to get at the kids in school.

Last edited by zArk[ie]; 15-02-2019 at 06:46 PM.
zArk[ie] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2019, 07:45 PM   #11
jaybigjay

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkplug View Post
Diversity box ticked. 98% Muslim. If it were 98% white and Christian there would be people banging the drum about it.

If they want to teach about being Gay and other things then so be it, but not at a primary school. Wait until Secondary school.
That's just it. He was head of a school in a middle class white christian aria previously and was forced to leave his post due to his views. so where do they move him? to a predominantly Muslim aria! me thinks he's being used to stir things up maybe? or why not let him run a school in some progressive hippy aria?

I'm not homophobic but this shouldn't be taught in primary schools
jaybigjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2019, 08:32 PM   #12
sparkplug

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybigjay View Post
That's just it. He was head of a school in a middle class white christian aria previously and was forced to leave his post due to his views. so where do they move him? to a predominantly Muslim aria! me thinks he's being used to stir things up maybe? or why not let him run a school in some progressive hippy aria?

I'm not homophobic but this shouldn't be taught in primary schools
He's been parachuted in to stir things up good and proper. It won't be long before he is forced out by the parents.
Old 16-02-2019, 02:12 AM   #13
decim

Of course there's muzzie nob gobblers and kikes, africans, chinks, etc
Give them their own schools.

Leave'em to it.
Gays are being used.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2019, 03:45 PM   #14
da2255

Tatchell said anything?
da2255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2019, 03:57 PM   #15
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by da2255 View Post
Tatchell said anything?
No, not to my knowledge. But he is a staunch advocate of free speech - no matter how offensive it is to any group. His position is something like: "Let them say what they want. If it's nonsense then thorough counter-arguments will expose that."
Old 16-02-2019, 06:17 PM   #16
mranderson

I didnt realize there were so many gay islamophobes

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2019, 06:33 PM   #17
mranderson

Seeing as britain loves its crappy game shows maybe they should make one called Im a Muslim Get Me Out of Here for when they start to realize on the heirarchy of oppression gay beats muslim in identity politics

Or does it ?

I am waiting for johhny rotten to speak then i will form an opinion on this

Old 16-02-2019, 06:36 PM   #18
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by da2255 View Post
Tatchell said anything?
Isnt he dying of aids now ?

He looks like he is

He would be the best ambassador.to send to the muslim council of britain

Or just send him to to a real hardcore Islamic nation he can make the big sell there

Oh wait nvm

Death penalty silly me bad idea

Old 16-02-2019, 06:56 PM   #19
mranderson

You do.know its racist to.criticize Islam right ?

And bigoted to think your way of life is better than theirs

But carry on

I wont be helping the gays out on this one at all

Enjoy the oppression olympics

Old 17-02-2019, 02:59 AM   #20
teardropexplodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
After reading the report and listening to him being interviewed, he's not giving 'gay lessons' as some people might interpret it, but creating an environment letting children know there are lots of different types of people, we're not all the same.

Inevitably some of those differences are about sexuality. Inevitably there are those who don't think mentioning sexuality to the older children is appropriate, especially those who come from a culture where homosexuality is unacceptable in all circumstances - although anyone coming from those regions or having visited them, know it's as prevalent as anywhere!

I understand that he didn't just launch this programme, but did it after some considerable consultation. Nevertheless, I think Andrew Moffat (who is gay and presumably remembers how difficult it was waking up to his own non-conforming sexuality - I know I did) means well, but is going to have a very hard time with this.

It's almost unavoidable that there will be those who claim he is 'promoting' his lifestyle 'choice' to children. Most children take this sort of thing in their stride (my 8 and 10 year-old nephews did), but it's their parents that make it into an issue.

thermion
You're kidding. We're all different? I had absolutely no idea. I thought everyone was exactly the same in every way. We were never taught about this in school! We were just taught maths, English, history, geography etc.
I'm quite shocked by this revelation