Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 05-02-2019, 05:10 PM   #21
mranderson

And another thing the SOGI group attempting to get into schools here the full name is SEXUAL ORIENTATION AND GENDER IDENTITY

So tell me again since when was it OK for children to have a sexual orientation ?

And at least one of you in the past has tried telling me gender identity has nothing to do with sexuality well herenwe are 2019 and you are obviously not as savvy to this as you like to think ey ?

Do you or do you not want to inteoduce themes.of a sexual nature to children ?

Thats the problem i and many other parents have with this LGBLT crowd

But of course you are now happy as pigs in shit that the state is going to back your endeavors in this matter even though this is the same state you are supposedly trying to oppose at a fundamental level

See how easy it is for them to pay you off one by one with promises and here we are

Bunch of sick people with sick ideas about gaining access to children to " stop bullying "

That is not what its about in the end is it and some of you damn well know it.

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 05:38 PM   #22
iamawaveofthesea

what is the function of a government?

some people might say that its job is to enforce contracts. Others might say it is to provide basic services like roads, policing, education and so on

Some might say that it exists to apply taxation to pay for the above services and that it should tax in a way that ensures society remains balanced and not too unequal

But government seems now to be also about pushing values on everyone and then enforcing those values but what is the justification for those values? Who decides those values and on what basis are those values chosen to be most beneficial for society as a whole?

Who is deciding what values should be imposed and what is their motivation for that?

If you disagree with some of the values being imposed by the government then what protections do you have from oppressive government?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 05-02-2019 at 05:39 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 05:41 PM   #23
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpressiedente View Post
Look, we need to steal people's inheritance money and tax at a rate of 90% to fund perverse anti nature acts.

Its how we evolve... get with the program and turn queer today and avoid the rush.
if everyone turns gay then who is going to form the stable heterosexual relationships required to birth and then raise young?

you know....if we want society to be able to continue and all...
Old 05-02-2019, 10:00 PM   #24
thermion

@ mrA

Look, we're not going to come close to agreeing, but you need to get things in proportion.

No one's going into primary schools 'recruiting', or giving gay or transgender 'lessons'. If you interpret explaining to all kids that some people are different as 'gay propaganda' or part of the 'gay agenda' (a copy of which I have yet to see - maybe you could oblige?) then that's just a product of your imagination. And what's wrong with a 'stop bullying' campaign - for whatever reason? (Did you ever go to school?)

Bullying for being fat, black, Jewish, gay, etc. is NOT OK. OK?

I wish there'd been a SOGI group in my school. I would have helped me and the other gay kids too. If there is a significant increase in psychological problems in gay people, is because of the stress we confront daily from people like you. And if you think suppressing sexuality in order to 'conform' will do the trick, then just have a chat with a Samaritan, or psychiatrist!

So, tell us, how would you treat any of your kids if they were gay? Presumably they'd detect your hostile attitude and not come out until they'd left home. Or what about gay nephews or nieces? I know, just tell them not to do any of that stuff cos they'll get syphilis, bum warts and/or AIDS as a punishment. They can just have a cold shower and think about something else...

If you had a close gay relative you wouldn't be expressing such ignorant opinions.

I thought my parents were bad enough, Jeez...

One person's education is another person's propaganda. I don't know how we're going to overcome this.
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 10:32 PM   #25
mranderson

Well you wont overcome anything by assuming you know.about my extended family or for that matter how i have arrived at the conclusion introducing SOGI into schools is a bad idea all around.

And you know what ? Its very simple thermion.

Do you.or do you not want to introduce themes of a sexual.nature to children under 10 ?

Clearly you are not at all familiar with the content of thw SOGI material are you ?

How do you think it makes a man react when he reads that he should " explore his sexuality " with his children ?

Can you not see what this is a cover for ?

Old 05-02-2019, 10:38 PM   #26
mranderson

And yes i absolutely 100% believe young adults or teemagers should be told very clearly that an increased risk of sti's is a direct consequence of your life choices namely " experimenting " with your sexuality.

As i said you are clearly not.familiar with the.material of SOGI

It does encourage children to.experience homosexuality and IMO that is a sick desire.from.a.small.number of child abusers ... Not homosexuals in general

Old 05-02-2019, 10:46 PM   #27
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
Well you wont overcome anything by assuming you know.about my extended family or for that matter how i have arrived at the conclusion introducing SOGI into schools is a bad idea all around.

And you know what ? Its very simple thermion.

Do you.or do you not want to introduce themes of a sexual.nature to children under 10 ?

Clearly you are not at all familiar with the content of thw SOGI material are you ?

How do you think it makes a man react when he reads that he should " explore his sexuality " with his children ?

Can you not see what this is a cover for ?
What do you mean by 'themes of a sexual nature'?

Quote:
SOGI is an inclusive term that represents all individuals regardless of Sexual Orientation or Gender Identity. It includes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, two-spirit, heterosexual and cisgender.
(https://seechangehappen.co.uk/sexual...identity-sogi/)

Doesn't sound like a terrifying take-over agenda to me.

MrA - What are you so terrified of? What is this supposed to be sneaking in that will be so disruptive? Maybe I've missed something on that site that will make your point if you highlight it?

Presumably I'm blind to some evil plan to turn kids gay or transgender - hidden in plain sight...?

Last edited by thermion; 05-02-2019 at 10:52 PM.
Old 05-02-2019, 10:50 PM   #28
thermion

Quote:
And yes i absolutely 100% believe young adults or teemagers should be told very clearly that an increased risk of sti's is a direct consequence of your life choices namely " experimenting " with your sexuality.
Yes, at least we can agree on something. Inappropriate or uninformed sexual activity can lead to all sorts of things, not only diseases, but more importantly unwanted pregnancies and abortions.

BTW, homosexuality is NOT A CHOICE! Do you get that?
Old 05-02-2019, 10:56 PM   #29
mranderson

What is being promoted as anti bullying is in fact pro sexualization of children in general.

The idea that a 5 year old must be told to " accept " any sexual themes.presented to them.by an adult is a very clear danger to the physical and psychological well being of that child.

Its both selfish and highly irresponsible behaviour.from.a.tiny percentage of the population.

It goes against everything a decent.parent teaches thier child.and furthermore it.does infringe upon the religious beliefs of all sorts of people not just christians.

Its a horrible.precident to set and i for one.will not accept it.

Ive told the school.my sons attend as.much.

Also FYI parents have not been consulted.regarding this.SOGI experiment and itnwss implemented by the teachers unions not.actual.public school authorities.

The whole thing is very.underhanded.

But of course Cuckistan.will.lead the way.as.usual.and your rosy cheeked fat ass politicians will be rubbing their hands with glee.at the prospects of demands to.lower the age of consent.ever more or do away with it all together.

You are being used.

Old 05-02-2019, 11:02 PM   #30
mranderson

Ive all ready said thermion its a simple question.

Do you or do you not support introducing themes of a sexual.nature to.children under 10 ?

Its not a.difficult choice is it.

Old 05-02-2019, 11:03 PM   #31
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
Yes, at least we can agree on something. Inappropriate or uninformed sexual activity can lead to all sorts of things, not only diseases, but more importantly unwanted pregnancies and abortions.

BTW, homosexuality is NOT A CHOICE! Do you get that?
Do you not understand that telling children they should.experiment with homosexuality is an abusive
precedent to set ?

Do you get that.?

Old 05-02-2019, 11:45 PM   #32
thermion

Quote:
Do you not understand that telling children they should.experiment with homosexuality is an abusive
precedent to set ?

Do you get that.?
There is nothing you've provided "to get". You've still not given any supporting evidence for any of this. You are just asking for acceptance of what you state.

Just give us a quote that there is an agenda for children to experiment with homosexuality will you?

Where have you read that children under 10 have been introduced to 'sexual themes'? What would you define as a sexual theme? The mechanics or just describing attraction?

How does anti-bullying sexualise children?

If you can't provide evidence for what you are suggesting, it might look as if it's something you are just imagining.

I'm all in favour of not teaching children anything about sex until they're ready. Probably 10 or 11 upwards. By that I mean describing the sexual acts and the risks involved. I know I would not have been ready to learn the gory details about where babies came from until I was at least 10.

But kids who might have two dads or two mums shouldn't be made to feel bad about it, and there's no reason not to explain in very simple, non-explicit terms to the other kids that this is sometimes how families are.

I think there's something that might need emphasizing at this point. I've heard it said that same-sex parents shouldn't have kids because they'll be bullied at school for being 'weird'. This is exactly the nonsense my parents said about mixed-race children; "These people shouldn't have these poor 'coffee-coloured' kids because they'll get bullied." Well how about making bullying on all counts unacceptable?
Old 05-02-2019, 11:55 PM   #33
mranderson

Yeh its just.me imagining it !!

Thats right.

I havent provided you with the exact name of the programme or details of how it was teachers unions NOT school districts who are trying to implement SOGI.

Neither have i gone on to provide recent and clear exmaple of how intersectionality plays its part later in the education system as.a.method of introducing the heirarchy of oppression which is a.method of deconstructing western civilization and removing a certain race from its power structures.

But never.mind all that

Its just me imagining it.

We are operating at very different levels of understanding.

Mine uncludes the bigger picture.of where all this leads to and yours.focuses on rhetoric.of anti bullying.and the.accompanying bullshit about this being anything st all to do with racism.

I dont care if your dad.was.a.racist that has nothing tk so with it.

I speak to you in about ten years when its nearly.a.criminal act to even suggest a mother and a father are sole custodians of their own child.

And you will ask me how we got there and i will say

" we imagined it all thermion "

Old 05-02-2019, 11:57 PM   #34
mranderson

Hey waves how do.you like that one ?

Its all.my.imagination.

Nothing to see here.

Gaslight 101

Old 06-02-2019, 01:32 AM   #35
quadrati

Someday, in the not too distant future, the government may award several million to the SAR community. That's Straight and Reproductive. By that time the SAR might just be the oppressed having abnormal urges. I wonder if THAT will be considered a "choice".

Somehow I doubt it though.
quadrati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 02:52 AM   #36
decim

Neither is state sponsored psychological bullying and guilt inculcation in european kids for things they had no part of ok.
A far bigger problem than who is tupping who, or skin, or who's a bloater.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post

Bullying for being fat, black, Jewish, gay, etc. is NOT OK. OK?
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 03:12 AM   #37
quadrati

Some people can help being fat though. No sympathy there. The rest are products of birth. Although I'm not yet decided on the gay in the womb argument.

Last edited by quadrati; 06-02-2019 at 03:13 AM. Reason: Never noticed the gay bit.
quadrati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 03:24 AM   #38
mranderson

http://lightmagazine.ca/2018/03/view...inst-sogi-123/

Quote:
This leads me to the most troubling aspect of this debate. There is no logic behind the LGBTQ’s accusations of hatred. No amount of reasoning with people seems to make any difference; you either agree with them or you are a “bigot” and a “hater”.
Quote:
It is the ultimate example of hypocrisy to see LGBTQ activists advocating an “anti-bullying” program, while at the same time viciously bullying everyone who simply doesn’t agree with their lifestyle or want that lifestyle taught to their children.
Quote:
Glen Hansman, the gay activist President of the BC Teacher’s Federation has publicly threatened teachers and School Trustees that they will lose their jobs and licenses if they do not comply with SOGI 123. Social fascism has come to our nation.
THE UNION INTRODUCED SOGI HERE , not the school boards or the school districts , NO PARENTAL CONSULTATION TOOK PLACE

Last edited by mranderson; 06-02-2019 at 03:26 AM.
Old 06-02-2019, 03:33 AM   #39
mranderson

RELATED AGENDA

http://www.iwf.org/blog/2799131/Albe...%22-in-Schools

Quote:
Here's the pertinent language from the rainbow-adorned "Guidelines for Best Practices" that the highminded-progressive NDP government issued last week:

School forms, websites, letters, and other communications use non-gendered and inclusive language (e.g., parents/guardians, caregivers, families, partners, “student” or “their” instead of Mr., Ms., Mrs., mother, father, him, her, etc.)."

The purpose of the guidelines, according to the text, is to create "learning communities" that "respect diverse sexual orientations, gender identies, and gender expressions."
BULLSHIT that is the purpose

the purpose it to remove the words mother and father from the language of parenting all together

the purpose is to so confuse children with regard to who their parents really are that eventually they drop the use of mother and father all together and then what ?

who is the mother and father then ? mom and dad ? no

nobody will have one will they

you had better wake the hell up to what is being done in our societies and from WHERE it originates

Old 06-02-2019, 03:52 AM   #40
mranderson

https://www.sogieducation.org/parents/

Quote:
At home, you can be curious and learn about SOGI topics with your child. You can open up the conversation and keep it open, by allowing them to question, express, and explore their individuality as they wish, and by inviting them to talk openly about their experiences at school.
You can be curious ? Are you fucking kidding me ?

It's that kind of language that tells me they are not asking but LEADING

they are not only there to ensure anti bullying measures they are there to actively promote a homosexual lifestyle to children

They want me to sit at home with my sons and explore his sexual identity ?

Do you gay people not see what a fucking insult this is to the MAJORITY of us who are not gay and are instead living a heterosexual lifestyle often times married as well ?

Don't YOU get it ? This is not what we want in schools !!

I don't care if someones child is being raised by three giraffes and a chimpanze as long as that child is doing well at school and has a good meal and a clean bed to go home to at night thats all that really should be of concern

but no

we have to MEDDLE dont we ?

we have to stick our fucking noses into peoples private lives and drastically alter the language surrounding MOTHERS AND FATHERS to suit the agenda of how many gays ?

If you lot REALLY want to get worried about gay things then why not try protesting one of the dozen or so countries on this earth that still carries the death penalty for homosexuality

but you wont do that because they are all Islamic nations and you cant even show your faces in any kind of number there without getting lynched

I have personally never protested a single gay issue in my life I have never gone out of my way to protest anything to do with rights for homosexuals but you have crossed the line now into my private life and the life of my children

you don;t get to do that without a fight

good luck , you are REALLY going to need it