Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 03-02-2019, 10:42 PM   #1
lewi

Question Government’s awards LGBT £2.6 million LGBT History Month

https://www.gaytimes.co.uk/community...history-month/
Quote:
The money has come as part of the government’s LGBT Action Plan. The government has awarded £2.6 million worth of funding to 12 separate LGBTQ organisations. The money was awarded to the charities as part of LGBT History Month, under the government’s LGBT Action Plan.

Barnardo’s, the Diana Award,Diversity Role Models, EqualiTeach, the National Children’s Bureau and Stonewall will split £1 million between them. This money will go toward their work in combating anti-LGBTQ bullying.

Advonet, the LGBT Foundation, London Friend, Mind in the City, Hackney and Waltham Forest and Royal College of General Practitioners have also received £1 million to split between them. This money will go toward their work in improving the lives of LGBTQ people in health and social care. Additionally, Consortium has been given £200,000 to further their work in delivering training to LGBTQ organisations. The group will also be distributing the remaining £400,000 to voluntary and community groups operating across the UK.

Last edited by lewi; 03-02-2019 at 10:42 PM.
lewi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 11:52 PM   #2
elpressiedente

Look, we need to steal people's inheritance money and tax at a rate of 90% to fund perverse anti nature acts.

Its how we evolve... get with the program and turn queer today and avoid the rush.
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 12:58 AM   #3
mranderson

http://home60515.com/4.html

will they be educating them on the fact disease is far more prevalent in the gay community than in the straight community ?

hmm ?

but according to these people on the ship of fools it's straight men who are displaying '' toxic '' masculinity ?

I BEG TO DIFFER !!!

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 02:17 AM   #4
mranderson

the thing that annoys me about all of this LGBLT is they want to enter schools to spread gay ideas around with the children

it's a disgrace

I would not let a person into my house to teach my children about being gay and I do not intend to allow my children to attend lessons advocating for being gay

I have all ready informed the school my child attends I will be withdrawing my children from any classes where a '' guest '' speaker comes in to promote gay things

the LGBLT community have no right to be entering schools and promoting this

twenty years ago a person who wanted to talk to your children about gay sex was a pervert

nothing has changed for me in that respect

no matter how many rainbows there are on the pamphlets

I'm raising my children how I see fit , and no gay person over rides my position as legal guardian and natural parent of my children

I don't give a damn how much the LGBLT say it's not a perversion

as far as I am concerned if they are demanding entrance to a classroom full of 5 year olds to try and teach them about gay things that is a perversion

children don't think about things like that unless they are groomed to do so

nobody can change my mind on that , no matter the threat of fines or punishment

Old 04-02-2019, 08:55 AM   #5
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
the thing that annoys me about all of this LGBLT is they want to enter schools to spread gay ideas around with the children

it's a disgrace

I would not let a person into my house to teach my children about being gay and I do not intend to allow my children to attend lessons advocating for being gay

I have all ready informed the school my child attends I will be withdrawing my children from any classes where a '' guest '' speaker comes in to promote gay things

the LGBLT community have no right to be entering schools and promoting this

twenty years ago a person who wanted to talk to your children about gay sex was a pervert

nothing has changed for me in that respect

no matter how many rainbows there are on the pamphlets

I'm raising my children how I see fit , and no gay person over rides my position as legal guardian and natural parent of my children

I don't give a damn how much the LGBLT say it's not a perversion

as far as I am concerned if they are demanding entrance to a classroom full of 5 year olds to try and teach them about gay things that is a perversion

children don't think about things like that unless they are groomed to do so

nobody can change my mind on that , no matter the threat of fines or punishment

And if your children have already been born gay????
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 10:17 AM   #6
zArk[ie]
Premier Subscribers

sexualising under 16 year year olds through a state funded institution is institutionalised paedophilia

but this is State Guilt, Parliamentary Guilt being externalised upon children

it was the state and church that outlawed homosexuality
it was the state and church that marginalised and castigated gay people
it was the state and church that killed gay people

so to get it right, the practices of the church and state throughout the centuries are now being blamed upon school children in the last 30 years.

what a crock of shit

The LGBLT are blinded by cash. The government is laughing all the way to 'scot-free ville'.

also remind me who has blocked any investigations into institutionalised paedo gangs?
who slaps 'd notices' or 'da notices' or 'official secrets' or whatever on investigations?

its always the Government, regardless of politics.

frankly most of the LGBLT are well meaning naive idiots who really trust the government to 'do the right thing' and have the same gullibility as everyone else lapping up the crap dished out by the State

Last edited by zArk[ie]; 04-02-2019 at 10:25 AM.
zArk[ie] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 10:24 AM   #7
zArk[ie]
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
And if your children have already been born gay
the State is throwing the line that 'if we (the royal we) intervene before the parents install the anti-gay attitude, it will solve alot of the prejudice'

its a scam by the paedos to get people to accept the sexualisation of children

there is a deep rooted prejudice however is this State intervention byproxy the most suitable way to go?

i think not. i think it is more dangerous

i think the state should keep its fecking beak out. the state has decreed sex under the aged of 16 is illegal and thats the most it can/should do.

Last edited by zArk[ie]; 04-02-2019 at 10:25 AM.
Old 04-02-2019, 02:45 PM   #8
mranderson

Quote:
And if your children have already been born gay????
Are you suggesting you want gays going sniffing around schools looking for gay kids ?

What the hell is wrong with you ?

Old 04-02-2019, 03:03 PM   #9
fairyprincess

Quote:
Are you suggesting you want gays going sniffing around schools looking for gay kids ?

I'm not suggesting that at all.....

Just that gay kids need to know their okay.
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 03:07 PM   #10
dizzykelevra

Hebrew 13:4 "Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral."

Gotta wonder why TPB are so open in representing Satanism. Evil Bastards!
dizzykelevra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 04:47 PM   #11
mranderson

Quote:
I'm not suggesting that at all.....

Just that gay kids need to know their okay.
No child can consent to either hetero or homosexual acts anyway !

No matter who is " checking that they are ok " !!

You obviously havent tried raising a family otherwise you would know that children dont even bring it up in conversation UNLESS prompted by an adult

We are talking as well about children mate not teens or young adults

Theres.something very wrong with an adult that wants to check children to see if they are gay

I think our children need protecting FROM people like that not exposed to them in public schools !!

Whats next do you want a gay in every swimming pool shower jist in case theres some gay kids around need comforting ?

If your greatest achievement in life is being gay and you think you need to go around tellingg CHILDREN that its ok for you to be gay thats completely out of order

Nobody gives a fuck if you are gay or not

Its not an acheivement is it ?

Old 04-02-2019, 06:10 PM   #12
sparkplug

It's a massive waste of money IMHO.

Nothing against gay people at all. But I am sure they money could be better spent elsewhere.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 09:32 PM   #13
lewi

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimstock View Post
That's why it's best to have a special bed/room for sex only!
I thought bedroom tax put an end to all that nonsense ...
Old 05-02-2019, 11:23 AM   #14
thermion

Quote:

You just don't get it do you? Where do you get this nonsense from? Some people (and we all start as children) are left handed. Some are dim, some are bright, some are gay.

When you grow up feeling different, and everything around you is telling you that you are different, have you any idea what that feels like? Any idea at all? When I learnt the name for how I felt aged 12, I looked it up in the library, only to read I was probably mentally ill and would likely end up in prison for being who I was. A 12 year old, leaving the library in 1971 having learnt I would go to prison. Imagine that? Well you probably can't can you? (OK, the English law changed in 1967, it was an old book. How was I to know? But peoples' attitudes hadn't changed.)

No one (as far as I know) is going to explain sexuality to junior school children. But come to think of it, what would be wrong if the facts were just simply put that most men want to live with ladies, and most ladies want to live with men. But some ladies like to live with ladies, and some men like to live with men, and all of that is OK? The end.

My 10 year old nephew asked my sister if I was gay. She wasn't sure how to handle the question, but decided just to say yes. "Oh, I thought so. What's for pudding". Was he traumatised? Recruited? Wanted to try it? Of course not. He's as straight as anyone with the same girlfriend now for nearly 15 years.

Being gay is not something anyone chooses, any more than left-handedness. You can't be recruited or converted. If that were the case there would be no homosexuality because everyone is bombarded by heterosexual culture. It is only relatively recently that people have decided to let gay people just get on with it. If gay people feel it would be a good idea to let young people know that if they feel like this they are not alone, then that would be a very empowering thing to happen. Oh God, if only someone could have said something like that to me back then...

We've had all this "they're pushing it down our throats" bull sh*t before, with anti-racism. I remember my parents telling racist jokes and thinking nothing of it; dad saying he'd never employ a 'darkie' because they're lazy, smell and eat dog food!

So MrA, don't come on here spreading your ignorant opinions about things you know nothing about.

It's very unfortunate that these conversations are still necessary in 2019. Really it is...

thermion.

Last edited by thermion; 05-02-2019 at 11:25 AM.
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 12:06 PM   #15
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

There is nothing "different" about being gay. It's perfectly normal. In many cases, depressingly so. There are a few who benefit and excel in anything they turn to from not having balls and chains of family around their lifestyle. It's only an experience, as is being hetero, or left handed. It's nothing special. We are all the same but with differing experiences, nothing more.
"Being gay" does not define anything, and it has neither need - nor is sufficient reason - for heralding in any form.
Life has no need of pigeon holes. Wake up!

Last edited by grimstock; 05-02-2019 at 01:50 PM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 02:09 PM   #16
zArk[ie]
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
No one (as far as I know) is going to explain sexuality to junior school children. But come to think of it, what would be wrong if the facts were just simply put that most men want to live with ladies, and most ladies want to live with men. But some ladies like to live with ladies, and some men like to live with men, and all of that is OK? The end.
not the job of the state or the school

its loopy doopy land to think one can discuss sexual preferences with children and then say "oh, btw you cant do anything sexual until you are 16. yes, 4 years"

jesus wept

growing up, puberty, is a mega change for everyone. roping 'lack of social acceptance' into that can cause angst. feeling different is puberty, body changing, urges etc however retrospectively assigning blame to a lack of sexual choice education is reckless, imo.

i dont think that including an anti-racism campaign as a simile is wise tbh.
anti-racism was/is not illegal however underage sex is and paedos are more than eager to change that law
Old 05-02-2019, 02:38 PM   #17
jaybigjay

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
And if that is as far as it was to go then I don't think anyone would have a problem. But they wouldn't leave it at that would they? and next thing you know we have drag queens reading stories to infants. Oh wait we have that already.
jaybigjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 03:04 PM   #18
mranderson

Dont patronise me with the usual " ignorance " calling card thermion or anyone else for that matter.

I have two children both in primary school and a programme.called SOGI is all ready attempting to make thier way onto the school.

I also.follow very.closely what literature.is available at the school especially what is pushed as recommended reading during book sales.

So dont try and bullshit me that homosexuals and other variations of gay life are trying to get into primary schools.

I will happily provide the link to the SOGI websote resource in my area and if you want you can look it up ypurself.

No homosexual has the right to determine at what point my child is exposed to this kind of material.

You obviously dont have children of your own do you ?

So dont try.and.use the ignorance card on me.

I know exactly whats going on in my childrens school and im very vocal.about it because its my right to be so.

They are.my children .. I am.responsible.for them NOT the gay community.

I wouldnt care what you get up to in the privacy of your own own home but when you begin to intrude on my family life.like this you are damn right.im.going to.say.spmething that will.upset you.

Good. Maybe you need a.good bloody schock for someone to.tell you.no .. We do not all have to celebrate what you do in the bedroom and NO you do not get to promote that to my child.

Spreading ignorance.oh well at least im not.spreading syhpilis and anal warts.

Old 05-02-2019, 03:12 PM   #19
mranderson

Are you going to tell the children about the higher rates of substance abuse with gays ?

How about the higher rates of mental health problems.and the RAMPANT spreading of disease ?

Syphilis is making a massive.comeback and its doing so.inside the gay community.

Are you.going to tell THAT to children ?.

Old 05-02-2019, 03:13 PM   #20
mranderson

Or just pretend its all roses and happy days ?

Because it isnt is it ?